dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:38 am

Post by dramonic »

Yeah but he's gonna be living scum, not dead scum. <_<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

hey im not dead yet
If both Riku/Pine do flip town for some god forsaken reason don't be afraid to look at Wisdom. Muffin v Wisdom may very well be TvS.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1676, dramonic wrote:Yeah but he's gonna be living scum, not dead scum. <_<
tbh, if it were me 2 years ago, i'd have swapped wisdom without a second thought probably. ever since i started playing again, i feel like i'm playing a lot safer than i ever did before because i'm afraid of being wrong. it sucks, but it is what it is - i think i need to get my feet wet again

btw, you don't seriously believe i'm scum with wisdom, do you?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:49 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm not entirely convinced.
You might just be playing cowardly.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

if wisdom is scum, i'm sorry
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 6:25 am

Post by implosion »

VOTE COUNT 1.13 (FINAL)
DeasVailBuJaberdramonic
Eddie CaneKokichi OmaPine
havingfitzREALMEN ONLY JUNGLEriku
northsidegalWisdomSirCakez
zMuffinMan

Group 1
(0):
Group 2
(0):
Group 3
(7): BuJaber, DeasVail, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, riku, Wisdom, havingfitz, Kokichi Oma
Not voting: 6 (dramonic, Eddie Cane, northsidegal, Pine, SirCakez, zMuffinMan)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2018 6:28 am

Post by implosion »

Group 3 has been lynched on day one. It contained:

dramonic,
Vanilla Townie
Pine,
Vanilla Townie
riku,
Vanilla Townie
SirCakez,
Town 1-shot Free Walker

Spoiler: SirCakez's role PM
implosion wrote:
Hello, and welcome to Partition Mafia, SirCakez!
You are a
Town 1-shot Free Walker
Once, during the day, you may bold in thread: "
Join Group X
" where X is either 1, 2 or 3, and is not the group that you are currently in. If you do so, you will leave your current group and join that group. You may not use this ability if you are the only member of your group. When you use your ability, the votecount will reset, and the deadline will be extended to 48 hours from the next vote count if it is less than that.
You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
Confirm by sending me a PM stating your role and alignment.

It is now Night One. Deadline will be 11:00 AM PST on Sunday, in (expired on 2018-05-20 14:00:00).
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:12 am

Post by implosion »

DeasVail has been killed on Night One. He was a
Town 1-shot Protector

Spoiler: DeasVail's role PM
implosion wrote:
Hello, and welcome to Partition Mafia, DeasVail!
You are a
Town 1-shot Protector
Once, during the day, you may bold in thread: "
Protect PLAYER
" where PLAYER is the name of a player other than yourself. If you do so, that player will leave their current group. They will not be a member of any group for the rest of the day, and will not die no matter which group is chosen. You may not use this ability on a player who is the only member of their group. When you use your ability, the votecount will reset, and the deadline will be extended to 48 hours from the next vote count if it is less than that.
You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
Confirm by sending me a PM stating your role and alignment.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:12 am

Post by implosion »

Day two dawns!

VOTE COUNT 2.1
northsidegalEddie CaneBuJaber
WisdomKokichi Omahavingfitz
zMuffinManREALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

Group 1
(0):
Group 2
(0):
Group 3
(0):
Not voting: 8 (BuJaber, Eddie Cane, havingfitz, Kokichi Oma, northsidegal, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, Wisdom, zMuffinMan)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-05-28 15:00:00).
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This is lylo I believe. No one vote. I think wisdom is town so buj is likely the scum out of day 1 group 2. If anyone has anything relevant to claim, now is likely the time
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also why kill DV? Did he soft?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

sorry guys i did fuck up after all.
fwiw I think kokichi is more likely scum than bu
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Wisdom »

Also still think there should be scum in the group prs, so with cakez town muffin and/or eddie are scum

consider my vote on group 2
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why am I more likely scum? Why would I do that claim when not being pressured as scum
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

Because you wanted g2 lynched
Gets 4 town lynched and saves your buddies
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 9:45 am

Post by northsidegal »

unless the team is exactly {eddie, kokichi, muffin} (which i doubt), i think i'm leaning towards group 3 today.

disagreeing with wisdom here - i haven't reread to fully solidify this yet, but i still townread kokichi and looking back i think people were too quick to townread bujaber.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Wisdom »

i still think bu is different than his scumself
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 10:27 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

my initial thought going into night was wisdom-REAL MAN-someone from G1 (fitz was my first guess)

protector flip is interesting since it might mean a 6th manipulation role exists (self-mirror). at least if symmetry was a key theme for those roles (i think it might be)

i want eddie to full-claim his role as well as verifying whether he can self-target (i doubt it but if he can that blows my symmetry theory away)

anyway, heading to work so ill probably do some reading when i get home tonight
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1692, Wisdom wrote:i still think bu is different than his scumself
What's his scum self? I townread him when he was scum in the clown game, so cant say I would know the difference
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Wisdom »

he feels fake as scum
I knew he was scum in clown after i read a few posts
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I'm not scum and I still trust wisdom to be town here, so I'm guessing 1/1/1 split again. Or 1/2/0.

My vote is on group 2.

They used up their kill so we will never lose if we hit at least 1 scum every day because they can't put less than 1 in each group.

So basically if we lynch group 2 we're down 3. Assuming it's 1:2 we'll have 3 townies and 2 scum left.

They have two ways to win tomorrow which is they put 2 town together without scum or 1 scum with 1 town.

So 2/2/1 is their best bet. If they do 3/1/1 we lynch the scummiest solo group.
They can try to put 2town with 1 scum but then you have 2 groups with only 1 person in them you'd know who's scum.

Besides it's still between wisdom and koki. One of them at least is scum. The fact that they didn't put them together means we will have a confirmed scum tomorrow if koki isn't the scum.

Even if you guys don't believe that I'm town it'll still be between me and wisdom tomorrow so you'll be able to know how to avoid losing.

Basically the fact that you can't have a group with 0 is why this game is balanced and scum can't hurt town too much as long as we know there is guaranteed scum within 2 or 3 players. Which is why I had so many issues with dramon and muffin's logic. They were way too scared of lylo. This game lylo is less dangerous than normal mafia bekieve it or not because there is so much info to gain from the partitioning.

VOTE: Group 2

Koki it's actually a brilliant claim by you. At first I townread the hell out of it because I couldn't explain why you'd risk exposing yourself but you knew you were either killing 4 town or we will vote another group which means you remain a mystery.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Also as far as it sucks that we argued so much I think muffin is town if koki is scum. Why would koki claim so early if he knew that a switching PR exists which makes it likely that town had one if scum had one. So koki would have known about muffin's switch.

Muffin I don't tell people how to play the game but when you're town consider keeping the sarcasm limited. You came off as scum that is gloating knowing you are being suspected but can't be killed.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

who else do you think is scum buj?

also,
In post 1696, BuJaber wrote:They used up their kill so we will never lose if we hit at least 1 scum every day because they can't put less than 1 in each group.
either you're very confused about the setup or i am
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh wait you mean they cant put less than 1 person in each group. right nm

the problem with your logic, of course, is that if wisdom happens to be town and eddie happens to be town, then town loses today

so yeah, theoretically if one scum gets lynched everyday then town can't lose

otoh that actually needs to happen...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”