[4] Awoo ~ Kokichi Oma, mastina, Pine, implosion
[2] BulletNLynchproof ~ Espeonage, Awoo
[2] mastina ~ Myloninja13, Ms Marangal
[1] Kokichi Oma ~ Errantparabola
[1] mutantdevle ~ BulletNLynchproof
[1] Myloninja13 ~ Wisdom

[2] Not Voting ~ mutantdevle, NicoRobin

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!

Deadline is at (expired on 2018-07-01 13:30:00)
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Koki, why such srs biz?
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: EnP
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Awoo »

mutant my man... that is a shitty post shading me

:gun: delete it immediately or take it back, the choice is yours
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Awoo »

wait shit i forgot mutant is obvious town

*points gun at self* take that back
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 227, Ms Marangal wrote:Koki, why such srs biz?
:cop: I'm always serious ma'am. No jokes here.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 197, BNL wrote:I think with mastina talking about her role so much, I think it’s best to leave sorting her to another Day.
In post 198, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 179, mastina wrote:
In post 139, Ms Marangal wrote:VOTE: Mastina
I Really feel like wagoning this slot
I really feel like you're being dumb. (Especially since you're one of the few players in this playerlist to have a chance to know what role I possess off of my stance that this is a role which
should
be breadcrumbed. I breadcrumb ALL roles I have--even THIS one. Because no role, not even THIS one, should remain uncrumbed.)
The only role that popped into my head was unlisted by you and I don't think our last game finished by the start of this so it wouldn't count. That leaves me a bit confused, but I guess I could leave you until tomorrow.
I know I have explained my stance on this role at least once on mastina, but actually, the main time I've explained my stance on this role is on mastin2. Most notably, in at least one (if not two) games from a specific time. (One game, 2014; the other, 2013. I know I 'crumbed this role in at least ONE of them, but I don't know which one; it could be both, or one, or the other, but it was there and I KNOW I explained it.)

Still though.

I'll leave this as an open challenge.
If you think you know what my role is, you can give me the Correct Answer to this:
Simple callsignSomething replaces D.

In post 185, BNL wrote:Mastina what do you think of Pine?
In post 70, mastina wrote:BulletNLynchproof
implosion
Pine
Wisdom
In post 177, mastina wrote:
In post 92, Errantparabola wrote:Pine: I wonder if mastina is seeing the same thing that I'm seeing here, to put Pine so high off of just a couple posts -- I'd expect him to have big scum shoes to fill, and perhaps he'd be a little more involved here.
Not quite, actually. You're on the right track, in that it has to do with what Pine's doing versus what he's not doing, but Pine as scum does have some obvious signs that here are absent; his approach this game is precisely what I'd expect from him as town.
This is a little difficult to unpack further, but I can try if you'd like.
In post 198, Ms Marangal wrote:I also think this is a little strong for not actually having experience with him
*ahem*
In post 176, mastina wrote:
I have personally
read
most of Awoo's games
(about half, the entirety of; the other half, a few key points of), and I am that exact percentage sure that this is how Awoo enters the game as scum.
I have plenty of Awoo experience.

I can go into detail about this read when I get home from dance, but this is Awoo's scum meta, through and through.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 224, mutantdevle wrote:Also, am I the only one who found this post a bit of a disappointment to what it was introduced as?
Nope!
In post 203, Errantparabola wrote:I think this is very wrong.
And I think you are very wrong to think it is very wrong.
In post 220, Wisdom wrote:also
VOTE: mylo
i should be sheeped
Acceptable vote and if I move off of Awoo it would indeed be to move onto Myloninja (since both are scum), but my scumread on Awoo is greater and I like the wagon there more, so. Not moving unless I have to.
In post 216, Awoo wrote:
mastina:
[/color] Very good logic against me, strong townread. I swear I'm not being scummy on purpose just to get reads, this is not sarcasm. But after this post you will swiftly realize I am town and collapse the wagon ;) now
Considering your post here is strangely reminiscent of my experience with you when you were scum, sorry, read remains.

Annoyingly though I fully expect the wagon to collapse because
others
will buy it even though by all rights they shouldn't.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by implosion »

mastina not caring about Awoo's post is interesting. I'm not really sure what to think of it myself.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 201, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 20, BNL wrote:I disagree with the second paragraph. I agree this is likely to be role madness, but this means crumbs are not as useful for scum as everyone is a role so PR wise it doesn't matter much who they kill.
It may be a little late for this, but considering there are sample VT pms in this game, I doubt it's role madness
Hmmm is this a town post? I think it might be. I don't think scum who tend to be more self-conscious of the things they're posting, perusing the first page of the game, would really feel the need to make this point.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by implosion »

I do also agree with Awoo that on a second read BNL's feels really icky in the throw-something-out-there-for-the-hell-of-it way. Idk if "yeah, maybe" would ever be my genuine reaction to someone saying "the three people voting me are all scum" on d1. Even if I were to read the claim that all three of those people are scum as 100% serious I don't think it's something that I would stop and think "hm, yeah, maybe," it's just something that I'd completely dismiss out of hand because why are people trying to nail the whole scumteam in post 79?

I am interested in
thoughts
on this matter from the masses.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by implosion »

And WRT Awoo, BNL seems like an awfully weird choice for him to make if he is scum looking for a counterwagon. Only vote there was Espeonage who isn't exactly at the front of the game's zeitgeist at the moment, with a decent number of people calling him town. I don't think scum-Awoo would think the wagon has a significant chance of forming, unless it's a really odd bus. If he's scum it was just a move to gain towncred and I don't think that's the move that scum looking for towncred is especially likely to make.

Unvote

VOTE: BNL
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Awoo »

Hey, mastina, if you're an awoo expert, you should know the following by heart:

I found quick scum d1 in open 695, I case him (or at least push him, you probably know better then me), claim that I will deathtunnel him. I replace out, he lives to endgame mafia win
I sort of found maestro scum but backed off as soon as I replaced into the newbie game 'cause i caught him on excessive/nongenuine aggression. end up backing off cause he is high charisma + lurking.
I found eddie's predecessor scum in the first few pages of the game and locked onto him before he replaced out in Taking justice into our own hands.

...and today I found BNL scum in this game. Now I'm not pushing this as a look at my read-accuracy/gambler's fallacy point, but as a playstyle point. It's a characteristic of all my towngames to find & push as soon as I am able to, which is usually quite early on. And its always out of the blue too, its not a consensus scumread. BUT THE REASONS! SO genuine and pure...
Considering your post here is strangely reminiscent of my experience with you when you were scum, sorry, read remains.
I don't get it, but I also don't really care all too much. If you don't like that I'm having fun, sorry, my new meta is to have fun LOL
I think I'm going to be showing town to you one way or another as the game goes on, so try to focus on someone else today, since I'm invariably never getting lynched here. Have you looked at BNL yet?

For anyone still scumreading mastina: she know's I'm vanilla town, if she is mafia her best move is to go "oh shit im sorry how could i not see you were town", unvote me, and wagon someone who is hopefully a PR. Yet she doesn't.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Awoo »

mastina's awoo school, extra credit: review my scumgames.

newbie: take advantage of the fact its my first game on site, play really intellectual, do everything I'm calling out BNL for, partner suicides, roll over and die
iambic pentamater: try doing the same thing, everyone sees through me roll over and die
purgatory: read role pm, roll over and die

this game: fight and put in effort? wtf? it DOESNT MATCH
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Those last 2 posts were good. Continue
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:

Still think you could be scum, but no need to rush this.

VOTE: Mutant

Hi
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 216, Awoo wrote:
BulletNLynchproof:

So here's why I called this guy powerscum:
too reasonable & agreeable, slow to action and fast to back off. What did awoo mean by this? well:
and suggest something meaningless, immediately backs off facing slightest opposition. Not saying this never comes from town but the purpose behind these posts reminds me of the whole "trying to appear town" thing. Trying to appear reasonable, you know? This is further backed by more useless(? idk im vt xD) setup spec but then calls me lynchbait, has also proceeded to never vote for me in the game, for some reason backs up calling me lynchbait while (also spewing me as town?) in .
Translator's note: spewing means "when mafia has perfect information and calls someone town/mafia too easily because they know already".
What I'm trying to say here is, he's soft defending me suspiciously, when he probably shouldn't be. It gives the mental image of the "brian skies mafia" who is super reasonable about everything and hard to lynch, and sometimes stays off town lynches on scummy townies just to be right about it and appear really intellectual (LOL) but you know what I mean.

AND FUCK THIS POST this is what set me off the deep end. Here is an artists depction of this scenario:
awoo wrote:duhhhhh i think everyone voting for me is scum btw i eat glue and paint chips and idk how to play mafia
BNL wrote:Hmmm... interesting. The young master has quite the plausible and not impossible theory. *sips champagne* *contemplates* Hm.... indeed. Let us encourage this truly intelligent thought to flourish.
Does anyone else see a problem here? See how this fits into the intellectual powerscum idea? Yeah. I might eat glue, but I can also win the game.

ok whos next on the list...
I never thought you were scum. I made it clear that I was town reading you, and by "lynchbait" I meant mislynch bait, which is that I thought that if you were to keep up that kind of posting you'd probably get wrongly lynched, based on your first posts having the same feel as other mislynch baits I've played with before.

Wrt 80, I said it was not implausible that all 3 scum were voting you because again, experience. I've often seen only-scum wagons on town early game before. Then again, those were micros, so I don't know if the same happens in games of this size.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by BNL »

After Awoo's post I don't know what to think. I just hate people who say they are obvious town.

Awoo is now a null for me.
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by BNL »

In post 237, implosion wrote:And WRT Awoo, BNL seems like an awfully weird choice for him to make if he is scum looking for a counterwagon. Only vote there was Espeonage who isn't exactly at the front of the game's zeitgeist at the moment, with a decent number of people calling him town. I don't think scum-Awoo would think the wagon has a significant chance of forming, unless it's a really odd bus. If he's scum it was just a move to gain towncred and I don't think that's the move that scum looking for towncred is especially likely to make.

Unvote

But you don't scumread me.
GTKAS - BNL

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 243, BNL wrote:After Awoo's post I don't know what to think. I just hate people who say they are obvious town.

Awoo is now a null for me.
I'm obvious town
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by BNL »

I can see Wisdom town by his votes regarding the Awoo wagon.
I'm also starting to sense mutantdevle town, especially

UNVOTE: mutantdevle
VOTE: implosion

Not a fan of how he joined my wagon. Glad to see you've stopped buddying me, though.

pedit: Only when conveyed seriously. I'm not going to rant in this game why I hate such players.
GTKAS - BNL

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 244, BNL wrote:
In post 237, implosion wrote:And WRT Awoo, BNL seems like an awfully weird choice for him to make if he is scum looking for a counterwagon. Only vote there was Espeonage who isn't exactly at the front of the game's zeitgeist at the moment, with a decent number of people calling him town. I don't think scum-Awoo would think the wagon has a significant chance of forming, unless it's a really odd bus. If he's scum it was just a move to gain towncred and I don't think that's the move that scum looking for towncred is especially likely to make.

Unvote

But you don't scumread me.
How do you know I don't scumread you?
Why would I have to be scumreading you to vote you?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by implosion »

And why are you so skeptical of this jump when you've ignored all of the other reckless wagonhopping I've been doing?
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by BNL »

You just had me as strongest town. I didn't like how you suddenly flipped on me, especially in the post where you said "BNL is not a bad counterwagon"
GTKAS - BNL

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”