Mini 2019: Game Throwing UPick Game over!

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:15 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

To answer your question feysal, I fully explained why I voted MyM in . There's no reason to hand wave that as voting once I see support
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 340, ScumBeGone wrote:
In post 337, Gamma Emerald wrote:forgot I was in this
don't care to catch up, someone give me a tl;dr
hmm. that’s kinda hard to give for this particular game —> player’s views have differed quite a bit so far. this hydra (ScumBeGone), your slot, magik horse, and the hydra that is Messiah Complex seem to be quite widely townread for instance; whereas when it comes to scumreads people are somewhat scattered thus far.

we know that your slot was taken to l-1 to gain some special power that is now usable.

we know there’s money involved in this game, and that randomidget and nicorobin both attempted to buy all 3 available-to-buy neighborhoods this day phase, with randomidget doing it first.
Um I don't think I have my power yet so...
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can see random buying hoods given his meta with some other players
nico too I guess, more based on personality
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:02 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I have this slight townread on flubber.

Magikhorse has to be town.

Okay with a lynch in rando/NM.

VOTE: randomidget
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

so why are people wagoning the current wagons btw
UNVOTE: also
<Embrace The Void>

Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Messiah Complex »

In post 351, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 340, ScumBeGone wrote:
In post 337, Gamma Emerald wrote:forgot I was in this
don't care to catch up, someone give me a tl;dr
hmm. that’s kinda hard to give for this particular game —> player’s views have differed quite a bit so far. this hydra (ScumBeGone), your slot, magik horse, and the hydra that is Messiah Complex seem to be quite widely townread for instance; whereas when it comes to scumreads people are somewhat scattered thus far.

we know that your slot was taken to l-1 to gain some special power that is now usable.

we know there’s money involved in this game, and that randomidget and nicorobin both attempted to buy all 3 available-to-buy neighborhoods this day phase, with randomidget doing it first.
Um I don't think I have my power yet so...
So I think I need you to iso ManWithNoName and then look at your role pm again and come in here to make some sense of what he was saying then and what you are saying now.

Its kind of imperative.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:47 am

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 353, ceejayvinoya wrote:Okay with a lynch in rando/NM.
What are your thoughts on MyM?
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:00 am

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 354, Gamma Emerald wrote:so why are people wagoning the current wagons btw
Any glance at Not_Mafia's ISO will show how unproductive he's been. He's going to be a liability sooner rather than later, so I want to prune him out before he becomes problematic to deal with. Also the fact that sorting him is altogether impossible given his current playstyle.

MyM has been sketchy for a lot of the day, as seen from their trolling when actual information was being processed and the awkward "posturing" claim from that's been called out as OMGUS.

There was some earlier suspicion on Randomidget for buying up all the neighborhood slots "to keep them away from opportunistic Mafia", but that's died out and hasn't been discussed for a while. That's a reason to go after him for sure, but I'm just seeing a lot of lukewarm play aside from that. He just seems like an awkward choice to go after when MyM and N_M are altogether better looking choices for either being useless or super sketchy to me, but hes been popular from the others even though I don't think it's best right now.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lynch Flubber
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

The deadline is very close, and random still hasn't sold the neighbourhoods ( or even really shown up).
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:50 am

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 359, Myloninja13 wrote:The deadline is very close, and random still hasn't sold the neighbourhoods ( or even really shown up).
Deadline is currently locked down due to the replacement hunt, but the prod would still help a ton.
ScumBeGone
ScumBeGone
Goon
ScumBeGone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by ScumBeGone »

In post 346, MagikHorse wrote:
To pick the discussion off a bit better, would a Random-lynch supporter or two please step up and explain why this is actually a good lynch? As I said above, I'm not seeing them as the prime lynch target at all, and would appreciate the clarification here.
so first, when a player’s town, they usually don’t speculate about somebody being an independent with no given flips. it seems distortionary (yes, i’m making that a word) in the instance that they come to that conclusion on D1 in that they are distorting the game to see a particular player as scum — in this case mwnn. however, i don’t feel this is the case, because everyone else got a distinct townfeel from their play or otherwise no feel at all. it just seems scummy to assume there’s an indie that early in the game.

further, their lack of content recently is befuddling, in addition to their purchasing of all three of the neighbourhoods without any prior discussion.

not against an nm lynch TBCH—don’t like his linear focus on flubber being scum. remember him doing that same thing in another game where nm was in fact scum, however we have decided that we prefer randomidget this day phase.
ScumBeGone
ScumBeGone
Goon
ScumBeGone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by ScumBeGone »

In post 352, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can see random buying hoods given his meta with some other players
so, what would you make of them both attempting to purchase all 3 of the hoods, without first making for any discussion with anyone else before doing so?

it would look more pro-town if they said along with buying them that “i am buying them to stop scum from intercepting them” rather than the commentless way that both of them went.
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 361, ScumBeGone wrote:
In post 346, MagikHorse wrote:
To pick the discussion off a bit better, would a Random-lynch supporter or two please step up and explain why this is actually a good lynch? As I said above, I'm not seeing them as the prime lynch target at all, and would appreciate the clarification here.
so first, when a player’s town, they usually don’t speculate about somebody being an independent with no given flips. it seems distortionary (yes, i’m making that a word) in the instance that they come to that conclusion on D1 in that they are distorting the game to see a particular player as scum — in this case mwnn. however, i don’t feel this is the case, because everyone else got a distinct townfeel from their play or otherwise no feel at all. it just seems scummy to assume there’s an indie that early in the game.

further, their lack of content recently is befuddling, in addition to their purchasing of all three of the neighbourhoods without any prior discussion.
I'll bite on this. The lack of content is definitely a reason, and I can only make the assumption that the third-party thing is just something above my experience level.
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:52 am

Post by BNL »

In post 349, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't think nm changes his behavior over a wagon

And considering this is a theme game, I highly doubt there won't be a vig/investigate or other means of sorting him in the night
Can you elaborate on the first sentence? Are you townreading or scumreading him?
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:57 am

Post by BNL »

Feeling less good about a Random wagon right now simply because of how votes are gathering there.

Also by looking at his recent posts sitewide it seems that he's flaking from the site.

Looks like we are going to need a ton of replacements.
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lynch Flubber
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MagikHorse
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
MagikHorse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:17 am

Post by MagikHorse »

In post 349, Flubbernugget wrote:And considering this is a theme game, I highly doubt there won't be a vig/investigate or other means of sorting him in the night
We both know that Not_Mafia's not gonna change his behavior and will be dead weight even if he gets proven town, so why not get rid of the dead weight and check Random overnight instead of vice-versa?

Once again, I'm seeing the reasons behind the Random wagon, but I still think getting rid of the dead weight is better. Why lynch someone who could work with the Town over someone who won't when they could both be checked with equal efficiency overnight?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 366, Not_Mafia wrote:Lynch Flubber
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 362, ScumBeGone wrote:
In post 352, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can see random buying hoods given his meta with some other players
so, what would you make of them both attempting to purchase all 3 of the hoods, without first making for any discussion with anyone else before doing so?

it would look more pro-town if they said along with buying them that “i am buying them to stop scum from intercepting them” rather than the commentless way that both of them went.
possible scum
I want them both to use them before d1 ends
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Because w/e
<Embrace The Void>

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 367, MagikHorse wrote:
In post 349, Flubbernugget wrote:And considering this is a theme game, I highly doubt there won't be a vig/investigate or other means of sorting him in the night
We both know that Not_Mafia's not gonna change his behavior and will be dead weight even if he gets proven town, so why not get rid of the dead weight and check Random overnight instead of vice-versa?

Once again, I'm seeing the reasons behind the Random wagon, but I still think getting rid of the dead weight is better. Why lynch someone who could work with the Town over someone who won't when they could both be checked with equal efficiency overnight?
Don't beat around the bush. Just call it a policy lynch if that's what you're after
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 364, BNL wrote:
In post 349, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't think nm changes his behavior over a wagon

And considering this is a theme game, I highly doubt there won't be a vig/investigate or other means of sorting him in the night
Can you elaborate on the first sentence? Are you townreading or scumreading him?
NM makes the same posts he's making regardless of the votes on him imo. I don't anticipate a pressure reaction there

And he's null/scum to me, but closer to null
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 96, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 35, ManWithNoName wrote:So, I just got a quest that will help me gain more town stuff, but I need to do something very specific here. I think we could catch scum if it backfires anyway.

To generate power points to use my role,
I need to be brought to L-1 and then survive the day
. I am going to ask that if we do this, N_M votes me early so that I know there is not a possible townie to quickhammer me and the quickhammer would be a literal scum claim for anyone else.

Or, I could just live with generating my current amount per day, I would be able to use my ability if Day 1 lasts for another 4 IRL days, so, well, I'm just trying to be open and honest because this is a quest I really don't want to have to try without disclosing my quest.
I did.

I'll still make a full claim, if people want me to, because I'm just that sort of guy.
In post 99, ManWithNoName wrote:I get spendable points each IRL day we are playing, I get quests that can increase the amount of spendable points I receive each day.

This is separate from the cash we got to start the game.
yeah so I guess GiF forgot to mention this...? All I got told is that I don't even have enough points for one of the things I need to do anything significant
<Embrace The Void>

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 370, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
Because w/e
Bad vote

This could be scum

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”