NicoRobin(1)
~ (47)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (4)
DoubtingThomas(1)
~ (25)

Not Voting (2): Kokichi Oma(18), (23)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-02 16:50:00)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 298, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 294, MariaR wrote:I don't really even get why most people are scumreading me besides I believe popo who made his thoughts clear.
I will say I'm not claiming because my claim is too important and I will die right away if I do claim so we can get that out of the way right now.
What was the point of even mentioning it then? I mean, you seriously gave Friday a hard time when the game started about his claim, and now you basically soft a claim as well. I'm trying to get you to game solve. I have been flip flopping on your slot, but thus far all I remember of you is you town read DT.
Why don't you just trust that I know what I'm doing. I weighed on if I should say anything and the pros are much much better than the cons. I have listed all my reads if you want to go "Hey Maria why do you tr/sr X" go ahead.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Looking at the VC, I don't like the popopopopopopoppopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopo wagon. It doesn't really have any legs, and it looks like mostly a fluke that it's even the leading lynch at the moment.

I find myself still flip flopping on MariaR. I could put my vote back on her, but I feel like I would much rather have a vote elsewhere.
Namely...
-Nico (Not a fan of the Enigma interactions, smells)
-Enigma (Not a fan of the Nico interactions, smells)
-LadyAngel (needs more presence so reads can be better established)
-DT (probably still my biggest gut scum read atm)

Fridays needs to post more. As an IC, their POV is rather important.

Gonna sleep on this and replace my vote tomorrow I think.

---
PEDIT: It bothers me because your opening post seems to convey keeping a tight vest on claims and burning Fridays about it, and then, completely unprovoked, you soft claimed. It makes no sense.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 302, MariaR wrote:I have listed all my reads if you want to go "Hey Maria why do you tr/sr X" go ahead.
Who would you be voting right now if po-cubed was off the table?
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'm here. I've been churning on some things. Will try to post thoughts tomorrow.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

It makes no sense because you don't have the info I do.
Pedit: RC
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

If friday's claim is exactly what they say and there an IC it makes no sense what so ever. My info and the things I plan to do with it do make sense. I could be lying of course but that's up for you guys to decide on.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Fine... whatever. Off to bed.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 294, MariaR wrote:I don't really even get why most people are scumreading me besides I believe popo who made his thoughts clear.
I will say I'm not claiming because my claim is too important and I will die right away if I do claim so we can get that out of the way right now.
where the heck did this come from
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

Too asked how I felt so I turned off my filter
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 299, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 295, KuroiXHF wrote:I also really hate how DT says he's OK with sheeping. Even if he's willing to sheep the confirmed townie, it doesn't mean the townie is any good at scum hunting.
It'd be nice if the conf townie even had input tbqh. Did becoming an IC make Friday's completely ambivalent to the game? However, I just Ctrl+F'd DT's ISO and I didn't see mention of him saying he was sheeping. DT's been angry posting mostly.
Usually, innocent childs (or innocent children?) tend to at least make an effort. I mean, this is my first game in quite a while, maybe first in all of 2018, but that's how I perceive this. I think we just have someone who isn't paying too much attention.
In post 303, Toogeloo wrote:Looking at the VC, I don't like the popopopopopopoppopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopo wagon. It doesn't really have any legs, and it looks like mostly a fluke that it's even the leading lynch at the moment.

I find myself still flip flopping on MariaR. I could put my vote back on her, but I feel like I would much rather have a vote elsewhere.
Namely...
-Nico (Not a fan of the Enigma interactions, smells)
-Enigma (Not a fan of the Nico interactions, smells)
-LadyAngel (needs more presence so reads can be better established)
-DT (probably still my biggest gut scum read atm)

Fridays needs to post more. As an IC, their POV is rather important.

Gonna sleep on this and replace my vote tomorrow I think.

---
PEDIT: It bothers me because your opening post seems to convey keeping a tight vest on claims and burning Fridays about it, and then, completely unprovoked, you soft claimed. It makes no sense.
So, what exactly has LadyAngel done to warrant a scum read? Not posting is non-alignment indicative, unless she's really active outside this game. (I'm not talking about other games, to protect myself from suspected cheating. I mean like in the social areas of the site). Do you think she's lurking?

So out of your four, I'd be a fan of DT or Nico for a lynch. I still obviously prefer my pick because he's really done nothing that gives me a town vibe, but I suppose DT or Nico is a lynch I could get behind.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 307, MariaR wrote:If friday's claim is exactly what they say and there an IC it makes no sense what so ever. My info and the things I plan to do with it do make sense. I could be lying of course but that's up for you guys to decide on.
I hate this post so much. This sounds like a jester type of post to make.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

Jester would be a boring af role to play.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm in a weird place, I don't like anyone on the popopo lynch except Kuroi like a tiny bit. But don't like that popopo is on the Maria lynch. I'd much rather get Nico out of here if not I'd settle for DT.

Toog I get like your pov, but it's not a stance Im backing off of. What I did find interesting though is that after I pinged Nico out and she responded as poorly as she did, she was instantly scumread by a large majority of the game. However hasn't amassed any votes, despite several mentions that it was a lynch they would go for AND no one has really backed her up. Just lumped me into a team with her which only makes sense as a hard buss(?) where there was no heat on Nico to begin with.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

To your other point Toog im not scumhunting today, if I'm around tomorrow if paints a better picture for me. Till then I'll townhunt.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.6

popopopopopopo(3)
~ (2), (44), (14)

MariaR(3)
~ (24), (22), (19)
Fate(2)
~ (19), (32)
NicoRobin(1)
~ (49)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (5)
DoubtingThomas(1)
~ (25)

Not Voting (2): Kokichi Oma(18), (27)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-02 16:50:00)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
Did you know?: SSB64 still actually has a competitive scene after all these years! The last tournament involving it was Super Smash Con 2018, which ran from August 9th through August 12th!

GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:20 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 311, KuroiXHF wrote:So, what exactly has LadyAngel done to warrant a scum read? Not posting is non-alignment indicative, unless she's really active outside this game. (I'm not talking about other games, to protect myself from suspected cheating. I mean like in the social areas of the site). Do you think she's lurking?
A vote by me on her wouldn't be anything other than pressure. I didn't specifically call her scum, just someone that shouldn't be ignored and allowed to lurk so that we can actually discern her alignment. It's still early in the game, and the more interactions the better to solidify reads in the first place.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:22 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 315, RCEnigma wrote:To your other point Toog im not scumhunting today, if I'm around tomorrow if paints a better picture for me. Till then I'll townhunt.

:igmeou:

Vote: RCEnigma
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 311, KuroiXHF wrote:Usually, innocent childs (or innocent children?) tend to at least make an effort. I mean, this is my first game in quite a while, maybe first in all of 2018, but that's how I perceive this. I think we just have someone who isn't paying too much attention.
It's only been like 2 days. Give him time
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: nico
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Fate »

Toog what kind of vote is that
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Fate »

I don't do this half-claiming nonsense, but I may be willing to give Maria a day or two to live.

maybe
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 313, MariaR wrote:Jester would be a boring af role to play.
That really says nothing about if you could be a jester or not. To the flavor, I'm not sure if it fits but I'm not ruling it out.
In post 315, RCEnigma wrote:To your other point Toog im not scumhunting today, if I'm around tomorrow if paints a better picture for me. Till then I'll townhunt.
Today as in real life days or game-days? (Day One, Day Two, etc.). Also, town-hunting is pretty much scum hunting; you just have to process by elimination.
In post 317, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 311, KuroiXHF wrote:So, what exactly has LadyAngel done to warrant a scum read? Not posting is non-alignment indicative, unless she's really active outside this game. (I'm not talking about other games, to protect myself from suspected cheating. I mean like in the social areas of the site). Do you think she's lurking?
A vote by me on her wouldn't be anything other than pressure. I didn't specifically call her scum, just someone that shouldn't be ignored and allowed to lurk so that we can actually discern her alignment. It's still early in the game, and the more interactions the better to solidify reads in the first place.
Fair enough, but if she ends up not posting at all, I'd rather see the slot be replaced by someone who will do something with it. If there's the flying under the radar, then that's different.
In post 318, Toogeloo wrote:

:igmeou:

Vote: RCEnigma
I kind of had the same reaction, but I can maybe see a town motivation for making this post. It just doesn't help him that I already scum read him.
In post 319, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 311, KuroiXHF wrote:Usually, innocent childs (or innocent children?) tend to at least make an effort. I mean, this is my first game in quite a while, maybe first in all of 2018, but that's how I perceive this. I think we just have someone who isn't paying too much attention.
It's only been like 2 days. Give him time
'kay.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:49 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 323, KuroiXHF wrote:Today as in real life days or game-days? (Day One, Day Two, etc.). Also, town-hunting is pretty much scum hunting; you just have to process by elimination
Exactly what I've been doing. It's what Toog is scumreading me for lol. That and being partners with Nico. I still think Toogeloo is town here just paranoid.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”