mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'm going to be around for the rest of this phase so unless I die or get badly hurt IRL I'm going to be here to hammer if needed.
I mostly just lurk now.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Nibbui »

Hmm...

I wonder who got night killed.

I wouldn't dislike at all if I do get shot...
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:27 am

Post by NicoRobin »

I am a bodyguard.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

NicoRobin is no longer a valid lynch for the rest of this phase and votes for her will not be counted.

I'll give you another 5 hours to account for my lack of immediacy with votecounts.

Votecount #13:

PlayerVotesVoters
Not Known 15
Firebringer, Gamma Emerald, northsidegal
RadiantCowbells
ChibiBear
Not voting
---
NicoRobin, mutantdevle, MariaR, RadiantCowbells, Nibbui, Elbirn, Kokichi Oma, Not Known 15

With 12 alive it's 7 to achieve majority for the lynch

The night will end in (expired on 2018-12-17 08:00:00).
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2374, mutantdevle wrote:I think Kokichi is a solid lynch. It's certainly better than trash wagon and lurker lynch. I personally have my eye on them because he seems to be pretending not to care too much about the game which I've seen him do twice before as scum.
I think that is the only lynch that could happen this phase except my own and Kokichi could be scum. We are still running out of time.
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Nico did you do that yourself or did someone else prevent your lynch?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: Kokichi Oma

The only thing that makes me not want to lynch Kokichi is his claim and I think that about sums up their play this game.
I mostly just lurk now.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:41 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 2380, mutantdevle wrote:Nico did you do that yourself or did someone else prevent your lynch?
Well, I didn't do it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Did you forget that I can unlock abilities. Lynching me at night when I can confirm my claim is the stupidest suggestion I've ever seen
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: nk15
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

The only thing worse than that suggestion was the self preservation vote by nk15
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2374, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2339, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think the optimal lynch is actually kokichi ftr
I think Kokichi is a solid lynch. It's certainly better than trash wagon and lurker lynch. I personally have my eye on them because he seems to be pretending not to care too much about the game which I've seen him do twice before as scum.
By the way, this is why meta is bad. Cause before it was "kokichi tries hard as scum" now its "kokichi doesnt try hard as scum"

Mutant can you post the links as reference?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

By the way I wasnt posting first half of the night because one of my roles says I cant do anything at night to unlock it. So i assumed i couldnt talk in night thread. But mod clarified it meant no actions by me. (Even tho i have no actions to do right now. I'm guessing when i unlock my ability from winning a mini game it's a night action.)
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2383, Kokichi Oma wrote:Did you forget that I can unlock abilities. Lynching me at night when I can confirm my claim is the stupidest suggestion I've ever seen
Lol, no one is suggesting that your claim is a lie. But your claim doesn't make you town.
I mostly just lurk now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well I've been open about unlocking the towniest persons role PM. Even if I was scum it assists town. Considering scum will try to win the games regardless and an important PM could never be unlocked
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Thus lynching me here is suboptimal. Regardless I'd like the links to the games you were talking about. Not the jester game cause that game was a meme game
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:34 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2386, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2374, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2339, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think the optimal lynch is actually kokichi ftr
I think Kokichi is a solid lynch. It's certainly better than trash wagon and lurker lynch. I personally have my eye on them because he seems to be pretending not to care too much about the game which I've seen him do twice before as scum.
By the way, this is why meta is bad. Cause before it was "kokichi tries hard as scum" now its "kokichi doesnt try hard as scum"

Mutant can you post the links as reference?
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=75071 - My first scum game. You told me in our scum PT that you were trying to come across as not caring.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=76573 - Here I also felt that you were pretending not to care about the game. Though it didn't really matter in that game because you got mechanically fucked anyway.

I in no way consider this a strong reason to lynch you. But it is the only thing that I've noted about your play because your play has essentially been "hey look I have mechanical value" and then you've just done nothing since then. So when it comes down to a lynch between you and NK15 I'd prefer you lynched because I think NK15 is slightly townie and has made efforts to solve the game (even if his methods are shit) whereas you are pretty null with a slight hint of scum.

Pedit: Lol no you don't get to discount the jester game.
I mostly just lurk now.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2389, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well I've been open about unlocking the towniest persons role PM. Even if I was scum it assists town. Considering scum will try to win the games regardless and an important PM could never be unlocked
Unless that "towniest person" happens to be scum or you have something to mitigate this(roleblocker, strongman kill) - that's a bad argument. Or maybe your ability unlocks TWO PM's, then you could open up one scum ability as well while decieving town. I see good possibilities for this role to be in the hands of scum - just as not all town might have only pro-town abilities scum can have pro-town or pro-town
looking
abilities.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

First game was a troll game. Couldnt even push mislynches and I wanted to look like jester. 2nd I still had a lot of posts that game despite being lynched day 2. But I see why you can think that based on your experience with me. So you're prob town. Can you not see how bad nk15's vote on me was after the nico thing?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2392, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2389, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well I've been open about unlocking the towniest persons role PM. Even if I was scum it assists town. Considering scum will try to win the games regardless and an important PM could never be unlocked
Unless that "towniest person" happens to be scum or you have something to mitigate this(roleblocker, strongman kill) - that's a bad argument. Or maybe your ability unlocks TWO PM's, then you could open up one scum ability as well while decieving town. I see good possibilities for this role to be in the hands of scum - just as not all town might have only pro-town abilities scum can have pro-town or pro-town
looking
abilities.
Rofl bad posting. I already explained how my ability works and its 100% confirmable.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I admit to not reading much of this game because of the varsoon vs rc thing which was annoying as hell. But feel free to tell me to look into something in particular for my view on it @mutant
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:04 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

where did the nicorobin wagon go again
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2396, RadiantCowbells wrote:where did the nicorobin wagon go again
Someone made Nico Robin immune to lynch this night.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:08 am

I've been going over this a lot in the last few few hours

I think that

{RC, Chibibear, Firebringer, MutantDevle, Nibbui} are all town no matter what. the sole slot that i have any hesitancy on is nibbui.
Chibibear is because I sincerely doubt scum threatens to replace out because they don't get the lynch they want
Firebringer because of the way he interacted with not just me but also the timing of the Varsoon unvote and a couple other things would be way outside of his scum range as I've seen it
Mutantdevle dunno just kinda tonal and NSG's quickness to agree with me when I brought it up in our neighbourhood says that, regardless of her alignment, the read is probably accurate
Nibbui also don't know if his immediate approach is to go after me here. I also don't get the vibe scum in general are willing to go after me right now. So.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:12 am

the big 180 for me has been Elbirn. I'm going back to my original read there of disliking him tonally and there's not really any interactions with either me or the varsoon wagon that say that he has to be town.
this nicorobin lynch being blocked off thing is also extremely sketchy to me given the context and I'm wondering if his role gave scum the ability to block off certain lynches for the night so that he is responsible for NR not being lynched

also of all the people who kept like pointing out that there were problems with varsoon's play he was the one who just... wouldn't vote there. going through his iso there's so many times where he called out varsoon for different things but he always went back to nah I'm not doing this, then the "hey I am compromising" bullshit after Varsoon cancelled the peace treaty. Of the people calling me potential scum today he also did so in the most scummy way by simply calling all my content NAI and not trying to take a stance from there. I don't have any positive feelings about the way he interacted with Varsoon and his willingness to point out scumminess in his play but unwillingness to vote there strikes me as white knighting now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”