Mini 2063 - Rapier Upick Shuffle [Game Over]

Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (13 players or fewer). Signups Here
JohnnyEnglish
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2019

Post Post #775  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:41 am

In post 774, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 771, JohnnyEnglish wrote:Care to put a vote down on him for the time being?

I see you haven't placed a vote yourself - you go on, first. :P


I have my reasons.

Cheers.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #776  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:43 am

He doesn't have one

Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2018

Post Post #777  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:48 am

VOTE: Alonzo

Let's see where this goes.
I'm liking Johnny English.
"Best Regional Manager Of All Time"

- That's What She Said!

implosion
Polymath

 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2010
Location: zoraster's back yard
Pronoun: He

Post Post #778  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:55 am

Also liking Johnny English atm.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #779  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:01 am

If you've got time to like Johnny you've got time to case me no?

implosion
Polymath

 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2010
Location: zoraster's back yard
Pronoun: He

Post Post #780  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:06 am

Nope!

Neither time nor energy nor desire nor intent

JohnnyEnglish
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2019

Post Post #781  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:07 am

In post 779, Alonzo wrote:If you've got time to like Johnny you've got time to case me no?


Ever wonder why Youtubers always ask to "Like and Subscribe", but rarely to "Comment"...?


...

...Yeah.


Cheers.

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: One step ahead of the culprit
Pronoun: She

Post Post #782  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:22 am

In post 769, JohnnyEnglish wrote:
In post 765, Reality Check wrote:
In post 764, Ankamius wrote:I don't want to commit to a read to Eddie because I read him incorrectly both games I played with him, Johnny.

And Lovebird I only played one game and incorrectly read her there too, she's one slot I want to eat indirectly instead of directly



If you are not confident in your read of user mbaki, yet you will not "sheep", then how exactly do you plan on eventually dealing with/sorting the mbaki slot? It's one way or another; either you come to a conclusion on him yourself, or defer to others. What shall it be? Do you have a plan?

I understand that they eat Lovebirds in some parts of the world... I myself have eaten roast pidgeon on occasion, but could you please take a bit of time to plan on how you're going to deal with those slots going forward in the game? I think sitting down to collect your thoughts would be helpful.

Cheers.


Indirectly
Only playing in hydras or by moderator request.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Reality Check
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 11, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #783  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:23 am

In post 782, Ankamius wrote:
In post 769, JohnnyEnglish wrote:
In post 765, Reality Check wrote:
In post 764, Ankamius wrote:I don't want to commit to a read to Eddie because I read him incorrectly both games I played with him, Johnny.

And Lovebird I only played one game and incorrectly read her there too, she's one slot I want to eat indirectly instead of directly



If you are not confident in your read of user mbaki, yet you will not "sheep", then how exactly do you plan on eventually dealing with/sorting the mbaki slot? It's one way or another; either you come to a conclusion on him yourself, or defer to others. What shall it be? Do you have a plan?

I understand that they eat Lovebirds in some parts of the world... I myself have eaten roast pidgeon on occasion, but could you please take a bit of time to plan on how you're going to deal with those slots going forward in the game? I think sitting down to collect your thoughts would be helpful.

Cheers.


Indirectly


FUCK OFF ME
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."
Ankamius + mastina hydra

Brigitte
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 19, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #784  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:30 am

In post 781, JohnnyEnglish wrote:
In post 779, Alonzo wrote:If you've got time to like Johnny you've got time to case me no?


Ever wonder why Youtubers always ask to "Like and Subscribe", but rarely to "Comment"...?


...

...Yeah.


Cheers.

Brigitte has subscribed to JohnnyEnglish.

Parmigiano Reggiano
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 04, 2019

Post Post #785  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:30 pm

In post 716, Alonzo wrote:We know parma is reading other people, so why maintain the unfounded stuff and come up with something more concrete on me?

It's funny that you say this when I went through your entire ISO in , and you even responded to it. In fact yours is the only ISO I've actually deep dived so far.

Still haven't done my homework on Brigitte/Reality, mostly because I agree that they're probably town.

I also like Johnny English. Advancing the game at a point where scum could potentially wait around for a last minute lynch.

In post 757, JohnnyEnglish wrote:
In post 661, Parmigiano Reggiano wrote:[vote]Alonzo[/vote
]This is good.


This failure of a vote is tragic.

3 am phoneposting at work lmao. Quote is messing with my vote tag so I'll revote in a separate post if need be.

@Varsoon why do you think Implosion is scum?

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #786  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:31 pm

OK it's true I'm pushing lovebird because of how dangerous they are to me and my scum mates...

Y'all too clever for me.

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #787  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:40 pm

@Parmigianna Cheeseguy: Didn't like Implosion's early posting and votes. They also hard walked away from conflict with me, too, which feels survivalistic and not in the interest of discerning my alignment.

In post 753, JohnnyEnglish wrote:
In post 752, Varsoon wrote:Honestly, man, I don't think it's you, I think I just hate, in general, when people edge me as scum.


Well, have you given them reason to not think that you are?


Don't believe I have. I wish I had the time and hooks to be as invested in this game as I want to be as town. I've tried some of my usual attempt but most have floundered.

Parmigiano Reggiano
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 04, 2019

Post Post #788  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:40 pm

Alonzo explain please

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #789  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:46 pm

In post 716, Alonzo wrote:We know parma is reading other people, so why maintain the unfounded stuff and come up with something more concrete on me?

Pedit. That was my gut reaction to lovebirds posts, and the two or three select moment they chose to find suspicious in 15 pages


This Pedit here

Parmigiano Reggiano
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 04, 2019

Post Post #790  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:06 pm

Ty missed it

implosion
Polymath

 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2010
Location: zoraster's back yard
Pronoun: He

Post Post #791  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:21 pm

In post 787, Varsoon wrote:@Parmigianna Cheeseguy: Didn't like Implosion's early posting and votes. They also hard walked away from conflict with me, too, which feels survivalistic and not in the interest of discerning my alignment.

In post 753, JohnnyEnglish wrote:
In post 752, Varsoon wrote:Honestly, man, I don't think it's you, I think I just hate, in general, when people edge me as scum.


Well, have you given them reason to not think that you are?


Don't believe I have. I wish I had the time and hooks to be as invested in this game as I want to be as town. I've tried some of my usual attempt but most have floundered.

I literally flew across the country sir how the hell am I “hard walking away” from conflict w you

implosion
Polymath

 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2010
Location: zoraster's back yard
Pronoun: He

Post Post #792  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:22 pm

You’re also frankly not giving me a whole lot to engage with

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #793  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:24 pm

Still prefer parmigiana vote but I suppose I support Alonzo wagon
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

mbaki
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 02, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #794  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:27 pm

In post 661, Parmigiano Reggiano wrote:[vote]Alonzo[/vote
]This is good.

are you going to fix this?

mbaki
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 02, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #795  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:27 pm

johnny super town

Parmigiano Reggiano
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 04, 2019

Post Post #796  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:27 pm

I have to fix? Kk

VOTE: Alonzo

Fractured
Goon
 
Joined: February 27, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #797  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:28 pm

In post 748, Varsoon wrote:I can't make the first move if I can't vote.

@Fractured: Respond to what, though?

Thoughts on mbaki. You haven't posted any, as far as I'm aware.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #798  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:36 pm

In post 793, RadiantCowbells wrote:Still prefer parmigiana vote but I suppose I support Alonzo wagon


In good faith?

Varsoon
Scatman
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #799  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:37 pm

In post 797, Fractured wrote:
In post 748, Varsoon wrote:I can't make the first move if I can't vote.

@Fractured: Respond to what, though?

Thoughts on mbaki. You haven't posted any, as far as I'm aware.


I like saying mmmmmbaki.
Feels funny to say
MMMMMbaki

Reminds me of Umbasa.

Anyway those dudes seem town enough.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Coney Island