Mini 2074: Madness at Port Arthur (Game Over)

Irrelephant11
In the room
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Location: They hadn't become unseeing and unfeeling
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1950  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:26 pm

VOTE: Blake
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!

You should check out Monthly Setup Challenges!

Blake Belladonna
Taking Back the Town
 
User avatar
Joined: April 12, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1951  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:11 pm

VOTE: RCEnigma

I'm assuming that doing anything more is a waste of time.

I don't think town wins this game.
Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale.
There's too much wrong in this world to just stand by and do nothing. Inequality, corruption... Someone has to stop it.

Persivul
His Majesty the King
 
User avatar
Joined: May 04, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1952  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:32 pm

VOTE: Blake

Irrelephant11
In the room
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Location: They hadn't become unseeing and unfeeling
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1953  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:53 pm

In post 1951, Blake Belladonna wrote:
I don't think town wins this game.

Why not? Didn’t you think there was only one scum left?
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!

You should check out Monthly Setup Challenges!

Blake Belladonna
Taking Back the Town
 
User avatar
Joined: April 12, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1954  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:03 pm

In post 1953, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1951, Blake Belladonna wrote:
I don't think town wins this game.

Why not? Didn’t you think there was only one scum left?


I fully expect that Succinct will get lynched after me anyways, even though they're town. Then, you'll be stuck in a MyLo situation afterwards, with only one lynch for two potential scum slots.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be the most optimistic about that situation.
Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale.
There's too much wrong in this world to just stand by and do nothing. Inequality, corruption... Someone has to stop it.

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #1955  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:06 pm

A Governer and a Mirror both arent town

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #1956  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:07 pm

Blake votes are useless

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #1957  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:07 pm

even if you SR them

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #1958  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:08 pm

I know where my instincts tell me to vote, but I wanna hear the jk weigh in.

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #1959  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:08 pm

In post 1951, Blake Belladonna wrote:VOTE: RCEnigma

I'm assuming that doing anything more is a waste of time.

I don't think town wins this game.

In post 1952, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Blake

both garbage

Blake Belladonna
Taking Back the Town
 
User avatar
Joined: April 12, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1960  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:09 pm

I'm voting whichever of RCEnigma and Persivul has any chance of getting lynched, Fusco.

I don't think anybody else in this entire game flips scum.
Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale.
There's too much wrong in this world to just stand by and do nothing. Inequality, corruption... Someone has to stop it.

Irrelephant11
In the room
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Location: They hadn't become unseeing and unfeeling
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1961  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Persivul could be scum here
I’m voting Persivul as readily as Succinct here

UNVOTE:
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!

You should check out Monthly Setup Challenges!

ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2018
Location: Alexandria
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1962  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:24 pm

Hi. I jailed Blake.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #1963  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:26 pm

yo.

VOTE: percy

Succinct
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 02, 2019

Post Post #1964  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:51 pm

In post 1901, insomnia wrote:Debating on an Ank / Succint team tbh. What’s the point of accusing the one that’s not even focused on you. Seems like poor distancing after he saw he’s being set up for a hammer.
Perhaps you should iso me and search for my stance on tris.

In post 1904, insomnia wrote:Succint’s read on Fuscezu is mechanics based as well, not even a real read. Zero effort. Level 1 read.
Wrong. Again, iso me. You'll find I scumread Fuscezu prior to Fuscezu's claim. Fuscezu was always a suspect. The disloyal doctor claim was the final nail in the coffin of the existing suspicion.

Fuscezu's play is lackluster and is POE'd; most slots're obviously town, and Fuscezu's not among them.

In post 1908, insomnia wrote:Succint abandons his only scum read that he has no progression on to vote someone based on mechanics that has been acting town all game. Adds up.
Perhaps you'd fare better with this stance if you researched mine.
In post 1505, Succinct wrote:Given that's obviously not true, skitter's caught scum. I'm already voting there.
If you want her scumbuddy, my guess is tris, but I'm uncertain. I can tell you players clearly town (you, Irrelephant, ClearlyClarity, RCEnigma); I can tell you players I suspect are town (ceejay, Persivul, insomnia), but not which player's scum definitively.
Absent from the list of players named town's Fuscezu. I.e., Fuscezu wasn't a townread; Fuscezu was a suspect scum.
In post 1845, Succinct wrote:
In post 1571, Blake Belladonna wrote:Fuscezu is very likely town as well.
Beg your pardon, why?

Fuscezu was the person I'd planned on voting today.
The only reason I didn't vote Fuscezu is at the time I thought Fuscezu might be claiming to be the second jailkeeper (which would've made Fuscezu town). When ceejay claimed, that made my only reason for not voting Fuscezu go away.

In post 1930, Blake Belladonna wrote:That said, I still would like Succinct to go more into why they hold the reads they do.
Especially on my slot, because even with them having a fairly poor read record of me, I'd still expect them to have come around to a townread of me by this point. I have a suspicion for what the reason is, but I need to be sure before outing it.
I scumread tris. I found your claim suspect. When you said you were out of your scumrange, you weren't at the time actually out of it. Now I feel it's doubtful you're scum, but I'm not completely convinced you're town.

Irrelephant's cop cleared and obvtown on play even without it.
ceejay's conftown from role.
RCEnigma truly believed he had a guilty on skitter; I don't think he pushes skitter that hard as scum. His handling of his result on me also indicated town, and I've liked his approach this game.
insomnia's largely a sheep of Chara/Irrelephant, but has looked town enough on his own.

Persivul was someone I didn't think was scum with skitter and at the time was sheeping Irrelephant. Once skitter flipped 3p, this changed my read on him. Furthering this: people have pointed out that "scum need a super strong role". They've accused my mirror of being it; I'd say a self-governing governor fits far better.
Fuscezu's always been a scumread because nothing Fuscezu's posted's been town and quite a lot has been suspect.

I'm not voting outside those two today.
VOTE: Persivul

Succinct
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 02, 2019

Post Post #1965  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:54 pm

In post 1964, Succinct wrote:When you said you were out of your scumrange, you weren't at the time actually out of it. Now I feel it's doubtful you're scum, but I'm not completely convinced you're town.
To clarify: At the time you said you were out of your scumrange, you weren't. However, now I feel you are. I'm not certain, but I think this is beyond your scumrange. Thus, doubtfully scum, but not absolutely convinced town.

Succinct
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 02, 2019

Post Post #1966  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:57 pm

In post 1962, ceejayvinoya wrote:Hi. I jailed Blake.
With this plus RCE jail, you have confirmation neither of those two did the kill.

As a consequence, the killers could only be {insomnia, Persivul, Fuscezu}. One of those three did the kill; it should be transparent who the obvious two are.

insomnia
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1967  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:49 pm

K, I’m not letting you lose us the game.

The reason that I keep defending Persivul’s cuz I’m a bus driver and I switched Irrel with Percy on night one when Chara checked Irrelephant.

Simple mechanics, that means Percy’s the cop cleared one and not irrel

It can’t occur to me how stupid this push is after percy is legit confirmed, who would claim that as scum? I’ve never seen a self governor role thing but it sure is hard to fake, unless scum have divine powers and this game is broken, if that’s the case, pls nerf

But Percy is confirmed in my eyes. I even softed my claim yesterday in the hopes that someone would notice it and tie it with “I know Percy’s town” or something amongst those lines.

I’ll point you to it. There are no other softs of my claim because I think that’s a stupid thing to do and it can get you killed if scum have a sharp eye. I always just hard claim because of that. If someone doubts it, you can meta check. But this push is honestly bullocks.

VOTE: Blake

Here’s a better push.
~Chaos organises me.

insomnia
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1968  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:51 pm

In post 1789, insomnia wrote:Maybe "gaslighting" isn't the right word here but you catch my drift.


No idea how nobody noticed this tbh
~Chaos organises me.

insomnia
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1969  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:55 pm

Maybe that motivates Percy to actually play the fucking game and not slank so he can be the easiest push in history and he’s one of the players that can carry us.
~Chaos organises me.

RCEnigma
Not the Cowbell
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1970  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:20 am

What were your other switches?

Succinct
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 02, 2019

Post Post #1971  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:37 am

In post 1967, insomnia wrote:The reason that I keep defending Persivul’s cuz I’m a bus driver and I switched Irrel with Percy on night one when Chara checked Irrelephant.
Night ONE, you say?

Small problem with you Persivul defense, then:
Chara checked Irrelephant N0, not N1.

So unless you meant to say you busdrove Irrelephant and Persivul N1...the cop inno on Irrelephant, and lack of one on Persivul, holds.

Succinct
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 02, 2019

Post Post #1972  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:42 am

In post 1537, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 131, Chara wrote:
In post 117, Irrelephant11 wrote:So sorry for the misgender tris!
Chara why do you townread me

you're a good player and i have some knowledge of your scumgame. innocent until proven guilty is good for me.
same sort of situation as skitter.

In post 132, Chara wrote:i could go into it further, but i don't see a reason to start talking about how i think you should be read as scum when i don't need to.

In post 151, Chara wrote:elephant after my own heart. except for Clearly.

In post 1203, Chara wrote:it's not "might", it's, "i think skitter is scum and you're asking me to vote someone who's never scum if she is."
why the hell would i, elephant?

In post 1361, Chara wrote:
In post 1332, Irrelephant11 wrote:Hm
I lied about getting a night result
Just wanted to see reactions but I don’t necessarily want to start a massclaim train just to solve this puzzle
Ignoring the past couple pages I still want to lynch Clarity
But she did past my reaction test kinda

Clarity why did you vote Smile last gameday?

i was so excited about your night result. i thought you had a Clarity guilty and that's why you were annoyed with me earlier.

i didn't like her whole claim thing and thinking she was hammered, but now i'm not sure how to proceed.

I’m thinking one of me/Clarity was Chara’s N0 inno
Skitter seems to be the N1 guilty
For reference.
The inno existed on N0.

insomnia
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1973  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:51 am

For me night one is the first night, language barrier.

But yeah, night one for me = night 0

N0 - Percy with Irrelephant
N1 - Percy with RCEnigma
N2 - Myself with Blake
N3 - Ceejay with Blake failed
~Chaos organises me.

Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 01, 2019

Post Post #1974  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:01 am

hoh?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Theme Games