Mini 2150 - Anime SeiyuU-Pick [DAY T(W)O LOVE RU..?]

Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (13 players or fewer). Signups Here
JacksonVirgo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019
Location: Australia (AEST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1175  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:26 am

pageget

Panzerjager
Hell in a Cell
 
User avatar
Joined: January 05, 2007
Location: somewhere better than you =*
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1176  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:25 am

Lol, mobile posting, weehaw.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.

GTKAS

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1177  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:13 am

In post 1167, mastina wrote:
In post 1116, Panzerjager wrote:also like, I'm just going to claim for real because reading all of your posts are fucking painful. I'm the town cop. I get results if I get targeted and not roleblocked. My character is Kogoro Mouri from Case Closed. Tipsy is scum btw.
Note that my vote is on Panzer.

Note that my vote is not moving off of him.


Why are you still voting Panzer?
Show

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1178  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:15 am

In post 1165, catboi wrote:I don't see any reason to do so at this point, people claiming their audition bonus just lets them draw the NK.


Let's test that theory. I will attempt to draw votes or the nk.

My audition bonus grants me a vig shot.
Show

Chemist1422
Chesto berry
 
User avatar
Joined: February 15, 2019
Location: zzz

Post Post #1179  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:23 am

hmm

doesn't panzer's role imply the existence of a roleblocker, or am I just being stupid about this
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1180  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:27 am

In post 1179, Chemist1422 wrote:hmm

doesn't panzer's role imply the existence of a roleblocker, or am I just being stupid about this


Roleblocker, no doctor, or existence of a strongman, yes.
Show

Panzerjager
Hell in a Cell
 
User avatar
Joined: January 05, 2007
Location: somewhere better than you =*
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1181  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:43 am

In post 1177, Titus wrote:
In post 1167, mastina wrote:
In post 1116, Panzerjager wrote:also like, I'm just going to claim for real because reading all of your posts are fucking painful. I'm the town cop. I get results if I get targeted and not roleblocked. My character is Kogoro Mouri from Case Closed. Tipsy is scum btw.
Note that my vote is on Panzer.

Note that my vote is not moving off of him.


Why are you still voting Panzer?


...........
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.

GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chesto berry
 
User avatar
Joined: February 15, 2019
Location: zzz

Post Post #1182  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:11 am

In post 1180, Titus wrote:
In post 1179, Chemist1422 wrote:hmm

doesn't panzer's role imply the existence of a roleblocker, or am I just being stupid about this


Roleblocker, no doctor, or existence of a strongman, yes.

I mean specifically with the part about him not getting results if roleblocked
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck

Tipsy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 08, 2020

Post Post #1183  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:14 am

dont think it implies anything. dont try to outguess the mod.

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1184  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:29 am

In post 1182, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1180, Titus wrote:
In post 1179, Chemist1422 wrote:hmm

doesn't panzer's role imply the existence of a roleblocker, or am I just being stupid about this


Roleblocker, no doctor, or existence of a strongman, yes.

I mean specifically with the part about him not getting results if roleblocked


Not really. He has an alternative method of not getting results, unless someone claims to have targeted him.
Show

Tatsuya Kaname
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 27, 2015
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1185  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:34 am

ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 2VOTECOUNT 2.2

catboi (3): , ,
Titus (2): ,
Panzerjager (1):
Tipsy (1):

Not voting (4): Chemist1422, beeboy, ,

11 players remaining, 6 to Vote Out.
Day 1 ends in 5 days, 21 hours, 26 minutes.


DAY 2 AUDITIONAUDITION VOTECOUNT 2.2
Winner receives (until end of Day 2): (DAY, PASSIVE) Hated

MariaR (1):
Titus (1):
JacksonVirgo (1):

Not voting (8): Chemist1422, jks, beeboy, Panzerjager, JacksonVirgo, Donkey Kong, ,

This time, use HURT: tags to vote someone for the audition. You may not vote for yourself or any previous winners (Chemist1422).
Winner announced in (expired on 2020-08-03 22:30:00).


MOD ANNOUNCEMENT24 hours left for the Audition votes!

Prodding one player, they have (expired on 2020-08-03 11:33:45) to get back in before they are replaced.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Chemist1422
Chesto berry
 
User avatar
Joined: February 15, 2019
Location: zzz

Post Post #1186  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:49 am

HURT: Titus

We're leashing this vig shot
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck

beeboy
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 08, 2014
Happy Scumday!
Location: On an adventure.

Post Post #1187  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:18 am

prod recieved
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia

Tipsy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: July 08, 2020

Post Post #1188  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:52 pm

so is there like, a reason my vote and hurt got redirected from titus to panzer?

Whoops, my bad. Fixed!
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1189  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:47 pm

In post 1186, Chemist1422 wrote:HURT: Titus

We're leashing this vig shot


I'm a bit lost in this game, so I don't mind being leashed. I just want the ability to go to town power. Normally I like saving vig shots until exlo in case of disaster but this one explicitly cannot.
Show

Panzerjager
Hell in a Cell
 
User avatar
Joined: January 05, 2007
Location: somewhere better than you =*
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1190  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:45 pm

i just don't trust titus is a vig.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.

GTKAS

Panzerjager
Hell in a Cell
 
User avatar
Joined: January 05, 2007
Location: somewhere better than you =*
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1191  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:46 pm

I'm starting to feel scummier and scummier vibes for her, but might just be because her posting kinda frustrates me.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.

GTKAS

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1192  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:51 pm

In post 1190, Panzerjager wrote:i just don't trust titus is a vig.


Then what happens is no one else dies and you get a cop shot result probably as scum having two roleblocks is unlikely. Plus, I'd be leashed to at max three targets, probably one or two. Of which at least one will likely be in your scumpool.

The other option is scum shoot in the pool to attempt to frame like I didn't shoot. That means scum keep conftown alive.
Show

JacksonVirgo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019
Location: Australia (AEST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1193  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:17 pm

Prodging until I get home from the hospital

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1194  (ISO)  » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 pm

In post 1193, JacksonVirgo wrote:Prodging until I get home from the hospital


I hope you're ok. Be safe.
Show

JacksonVirgo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019
Location: Australia (AEST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1195  (ISO)  » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:01 am

In post 1194, Titus wrote:
In post 1193, JacksonVirgo wrote:Prodging until I get home from the hospital


I hope you're ok. Be safe.

Yeah just being there for my girlfriend who had to get an MRI

catboi
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2013

Post Post #1196  (ISO)  » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:09 am

In post 1189, Titus wrote:
In post 1186, Chemist1422 wrote:HURT: Titus

We're leashing this vig shot


I'm a bit lost in this game, so I don't mind being leashed. I just want the ability to go to town power. Normally I like saving vig shots until exlo in case of disaster but this one explicitly cannot.

HURT: Titus

a vig shot not being able to be used then is fishy but if we can leash it might as well take it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Donkey Kong

I'm lost with my reads right now though and this is all I can really go to.

jks
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: July 21, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1197  (ISO)  » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:38 am

I need to prod dodge for approximately 12 more hours, sorry. RL hitting hard.

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1198  (ISO)  » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:03 am

In post 1196, catboi wrote:
In post 1189, Titus wrote:
In post 1186, Chemist1422 wrote:HURT: Titus

We're leashing this vig shot


I'm a bit lost in this game, so I don't mind being leashed. I just want the ability to go to town power. Normally I like saving vig shots until exlo in case of disaster but this one explicitly cannot.

HURT: Titus

a vig shot not being able to be used then is fishy but if we can leash it might as well take it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Donkey Kong

I'm lost with my reads right now though and this is all I can really go to.


It's an audition bonus. Auditions end Day 4.
Show

Donkey Kong
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1199  (ISO)  » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:40 am

Here's my audition, dudes:

Image

Let me know if you somehow think I don't deserve the prize even after that.
I've never known any problem that couldn't be solved with a little nap.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Coney Island