MT 2203: Grand Idea Upick: Awakening [Day 3]

Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (13 players or fewer). Signups Here
Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Knoxville, TN
Pronoun: They

Post Post #900  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:45 pm

The only case where it's Town!Vax stopping me from shooting him is if he's a rb'er, and he rbs, but he didn't claim that, so it can't be that scenario.
I am V/LA on weekends. | Iconeum gets $5 less in Monopoly, when I run that, for this post and no other reason. Tris gets $750 extra from the time we played Root in the MS Discord.

Why does [faking a post restriction] matter? Korina is having fun, as is the spirit of the game. ~ Disney Princesses
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Knoxville, TN
Pronoun: They

Post Post #901  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:46 pm

If Vax didn't die last night, (and he didn't), I always go into d2 with Vax being the yeet. If he's town, then clearly something happened.
If he's scum, and he's not BP, then his partner rb'd me.
If he's scum, and he's bp, then we killed bp scum.
I am V/LA on weekends. | Iconeum gets $5 less in Monopoly, when I run that, for this post and no other reason. Tris gets $750 extra from the time we played Root in the MS Discord.

Why does [faking a post restriction] matter? Korina is having fun, as is the spirit of the game. ~ Disney Princesses
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #902  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:50 pm

Town that think Vax is town or that think you're scum maybe

Ircher
What A Grand Idea
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2015
Location: EST/EDT
Pronoun: He

Post Post #903  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:15 pm

Day 2 VC #3Korina (1) - Vaxkiller ()
Vaxkiller (1) - Korina ()
Not Voting (10) - Flea The Magician, Guillotina, TemporalLich, KidAmn, Raya36, Almost50, VFP, CaptainS, mahimahi, samantha97

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Saturday, April 17, 2021 9:00:00 PM EDT or in 5 days, 18 hours, 26 minutes.
This phase will end no earlier than Friday, April 9, 2021 8:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-09 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
3: Please try to avoid using the L-word. Alternatives like eliminate, fade, launch, etc. are highly encouraged.
4: Sometime today or tomorrow (probably tomorrow), I will post the updated experimental activity rules. Please keep an eye out.

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
4. TemporalLich : He/Him
5. Guillotina : He/Him
6. Korina : They/Them (Preferred) or He/Him
7. Almost50 : He/Him
8. VFP : They/Them
9. KidAmn : They/Them
11. samantha97 : Any/Any
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
13. Vaxkiller : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | Player Ratings
Hosting: Level Up 2 - Active [15/4+]
Ongoing: Grand Idea UPick: Awakening. [Day 3] [Replacements Welcome!]
Theorem of the Week: The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, Part 1: Integration (finding the "total change") and differentiation (finding the "instantaneous rate of change") are inverse operations.

Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 29, 2015

Post Post #904  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:19 pm

In post 176, Korina wrote:
In post 165, mahimahi wrote:Korina is mafia/werewolf/cult who felt the need to lie about their cult pick to downplay it's power level and to not have us fear the possibility of them getting cult

Korina's made like 153774739 cult roles in the grand idea thread and 90% of them are better than a boring 1-shot deathproof cult leader

-mahi


Most of my cult roles become vanilla Cult Leader if there is no Cult Leader in the game. FMPOV, I’m the *only* one submitting cult, so I *have* to pick CL. I also want to maximize my chances of survival as CL, so I pick deathproof. Deathproof renders me immune to one death, whether elimination, dayvig, nk, or anything. *Once.* Anyone saying that’s broken is just wrong about it. If you try to eliminate me, you know I can’t be eliminated at day, so a vigi shoots me. If I get shot at night by a vigi, they just claim and you elim me.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.

Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 29, 2015

Post Post #905  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:19 pm

You talked about it.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #906  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:20 pm

Going back through again since I skimmed really quick the first time

In post 825, Vaxkiller wrote:I checked korina and they are cult.

In post 828, Korina wrote:VAX I'M A FUCKING MILLER, OF COURSE I FLIPPED CULT.


So I asked about how the miller role Korina claims would be treated by a rolecop. If Vax is truthful in being a number cop what's being claimed by Vax lines up with the answer given.

In post 852, samantha97 wrote:idk what's the angle for accusing someone of something that gets proven when lynched so early in the game? sacrificing 1 mafia member to get rid of the nk immune?

My thoughts exactly.

In post 856, Korina wrote:
In post 852, samantha97 wrote:idk what's the angle for accusing someone of something that gets proven when lynched so early in the game? sacrificing 1 mafia member to get rid of the nk immune?


Vax knows he's been caught by my shot, and Mahi goes down with them, so they're trying to get rid of me in the process because I claimed miller.

This doesn't actually make much sense because Vax could be a town bulletproof for example. Not getting killed by a vig shot doesn't equal scum.

In post 873, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 870, Korina wrote:Yes, that was my third pick; however, I'm NK-Immune Miller Vig. I appear guilty to any investigative. My actual role number is 6499, which is, you guessed it, within my ISO, because I couldn't be bothered to search elsewhere.



In post 14, Korina wrote:I SENT IN ONE-SHOT DEATHPROOF CULT LEADER, AND DIDN'T GET IT, I'M ANGRY ABOUT IT, DON'T REMIND ME I DIDN'T ROLL CULT

I missed this on my first skim but this is important. Korina got caught in a lie here.

In post 886, Korina wrote:You're also claiming to have checked a claimed miller, which makes zero sense to me.

If I had that kind of investigative I would've investigated you too to be fair

VOTE: Korina
Sorry Korina, I really think you're cult here. Hope there's no hard feelings if I'm right

samantha97
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 17, 2011

Post Post #907  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:36 pm

In post 906, Raya36 wrote:VOTE: Korina
Sorry Korina, I really think you're cult here. Hope there's no hard feelings if I'm right

yeah I only hope there's hard feelings if we're wrong VOTE: Korina

Guillotina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 02, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #908  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 pm

In post 828, Korina wrote:VAX I'M A FUCKING MILLER, OF COURSE I FLIPPED CULT.


Millers dont show as cults in investigation checks.

Guillotina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 02, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #909  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 pm

VOTE: KORINA

samantha97
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 17, 2011

Post Post #910  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:49 pm

btw can we fast night this pls

Guillotina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 02, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #911  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:16 pm

In post 910, samantha97 wrote:btw can we fast night this pls

UNVOTE: Korina

Now that Korina is outed. Why did Nono die? Why Nono, out of all people?

Guillotina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 02, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #912  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:22 pm

In post 366, Nono wrote:hello~ be here soon

In post 430, Nono wrote:
In post 416, mahimahi wrote:@Nono - how long will you be on V/LA for?

xD

glad to be mentioned, feeling appreciated
not v/la, or yet, anyway

reading now)

In post 431, Nono wrote:
In post 160, Vaxkiller wrote:I tried for wolf twilight extender and didnt get it.

kek, my dude)

first thoughts,, korina pulling the same thing as last time, doesn't inspire good feelings
true, claim is convenient for scum,, it's begging not to be shot,, on other hand, can confirm role is in iso,, the question is, what does korina choose as town, if town?

In post 432, Nono wrote:
In post 169, mahimahi wrote:https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59348&user_select%5B%5D=31189&start=200

Just read this

Are you seriously telling me Korina picks 1-shot deathproof cult leader over the busted cult roles they've come up with? Like, you can find stuff in there like ELITE CULT LEADER THAT LITERALLY CANNOT DIE BY ANY MEANS UNTIL DAY 4 AND CAN RECEUIT 2 PLAYERS PER NIGHT or something like that, and cultmafia roles which combine the mafia and cult factions and other ridiculous busted things

-mahi

different hand,, can see this,, maybe korina is cult after all, to lie about the cult role they submitted
can see moderator downgrading the role, but does not change the submission claim
inclined to believe,, because, small detail,, 1-shot deathproof was the first role in the iso, easiest to pick
however, since deathproof is a real possibility, the best option is to leash the vig, at least for now,, it's a problem for another time

In post 433, Nono wrote:reading along,, it's exciting
mahi, making sense to me,, will not claim,, instead, will send a present tonight, keep eye out)
suppose can go korina,, don't see why we can't try the scum claim, even if it might not work, will get information

read too much, need to rest,, unlike me

v/la 28 hours

In post 588, Nono wrote:what is this game xD
to be honest, not feeling it,, too many people are pure confusing
temporal maybe the most uncontaminated of them all, early reads town)

In post 526, Korina wrote:I'm not pulling the same thing as last time Nono. The same thing would be CLAIMING THAT I'M TOAD FROM MARIO, A SURVIVOR WITH A POST RESTRICTION WHERE I MUST TALK IN ALL CAPS OR I DIE.
I also don't like your insinuation that you *know* I'm scum again, when I know for a fact I'm a townie.
I would honest to god shoot you tonight, but a bullet goes to Vax tonight. You get shot tomorrow unless you flip. Sorry Nono, but I genuinely can't read you, and I want you out.
As for town roles that I pick, I literally said I submitted NK-Immune Miller Vig, or I would've submitted a Miller role just because I think it's funny. Alternatively, barring any of those, I would've submitted a vigi, because we know there are a lot of townies in this game, and I have a substantially higher chance of shooting not town, considering people can pick an IC, or clear themselves with town roles.

what?!?!? of course not, no xD can't seriously have that as a point or expect you to do that, that's too on the nose
meant attitude, vibe,, claiming survivor or nk-immune vig, which would is a good claim for scum
never had insinuation i knew you were scum, was just thinking from that perspective,, how is thinking you are scum scummy, anyhow
of course you say that, was rhetorical question though, can't just believe you on word of mouth now

wondering what your townplay is like,, all i think now is wanting everyone who dislikes you gone, feels TERRIBLE,, it isn't scumhunting, only barring not knowing how town!you plays

In post 526, Korina wrote:I'm claiming a confirmable role. If I was claiming survivor again, sure, I'd get it. I'm not. I'm claiming vigilante. I can literally claim the kill I do, and prove I can at least kill people. If I don't kill someone, and I wasn't RB'd/hit immune, then you have plausible reason to kill me.

also, can just be scum xD (but we won't mention it so everyone will forget)

i'll trust in fish also, today) VOTE: korina

In post 589, Nono wrote:
In post 568, KidAmn wrote:We've got nono whose name is apparently what they say when asked for input judging by their post count

funny xD

you can ask, kid,, will answer, just for you)

In post 742, Nono wrote:game is funny, in the worst way kek

gullio can be town, playing similar to last game, maybe
let's vote korina so we can get started on twilight early (joke) xD


Only player Nono suspected was Korina, but given Korina is a cult. Who else had reason to kill Nono?

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #913  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:30 pm

Good question. A nono kill doesn't make sense from korina because korina is supposedly cult. Maybe scum trying to frame korina to get rid of cult/NK-immune? Neither of those possibilities would be good for scum.
Nono didn't really express any other reads so that's my best guess.

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Knoxville, TN
Pronoun: They

Post Post #914  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:40 pm

In post 908, Guillotina wrote:
In post 828, Korina wrote:VAX I'M A FUCKING MILLER, OF COURSE I FLIPPED CULT.


Millers dont show as cults in investigation checks.


This is GIM. Millers return mafia to cops. Wolf to seers. Cult to PIs. SK to FBI agents. Not town to bloodhounds, etc.
I am V/LA on weekends. | Iconeum gets $5 less in Monopoly, when I run that, for this post and no other reason. Tris gets $750 extra from the time we played Root in the MS Discord.

Why does [faking a post restriction] matter? Korina is having fun, as is the spirit of the game. ~ Disney Princesses
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Knoxville, TN
Pronoun: They

Post Post #915  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:41 pm

Yes, I lied about my third pick because I changed it last minute before going to bed, and waking up for work the next day. So what? The fact that I got so many votes so quickly makes me think scum is trying to push this.
I am V/LA on weekends. | Iconeum gets $5 less in Monopoly, when I run that, for this post and no other reason. Tris gets $750 extra from the time we played Root in the MS Discord.

Why does [faking a post restriction] matter? Korina is having fun, as is the spirit of the game. ~ Disney Princesses
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Knoxville, TN
Pronoun: They

Post Post #916  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:43 pm

I have a shit memory. I forgot I changed it, and I couldn’t be bothered to check it. I literally checked it after Vax’s claim.
Also, @raya, town rbing me makes zero sense unless it’s Vax. We can afford for me to misshoot n1, so rbing me on n1 to prevent the misshoot makes no sense
I am V/LA on weekends. | Iconeum gets $5 less in Monopoly, when I run that, for this post and no other reason. Tris gets $750 extra from the time we played Root in the MS Discord.

Why does [faking a post restriction] matter? Korina is having fun, as is the spirit of the game. ~ Disney Princesses
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #917  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:45 pm

In post 915, Korina wrote:Yes, I lied about my third pick because I changed it last minute before going to bed, and waking up for work the next day. So what? The fact that I got so many votes so quickly makes me think scum is trying to push this.

Scum probably would want to push cult

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Knoxville, TN
Pronoun: They

Post Post #918  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:47 pm

I’m not cult. Scum would want to push me regardless because I can’t be killed at night.
Also, Vax can’t be town bp, because he’d have claimed he was bp by now.
I am V/LA on weekends. | Iconeum gets $5 less in Monopoly, when I run that, for this post and no other reason. Tris gets $750 extra from the time we played Root in the MS Discord.

Why does [faking a post restriction] matter? Korina is having fun, as is the spirit of the game. ~ Disney Princesses
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #919  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:47 pm

In post 916, Korina wrote:@raya, town rbing me makes zero sense unless it’s Vax. We can afford for me to misshoot n1, so rbing me on n1 to prevent the misshoot makes no sense

But my point about vax maybe being a bulletproof for example in this context could be true. So it's odd you assumed he is scum and role blocking you.
Pretty confident you're cult

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #920  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:48 pm

In post 918, Korina wrote:I’m not cult. Scum would want to push me regardless because I can’t be killed at night.
Also, Vax can’t be town bp, because he’d have claimed he was bp by now.

Yeah so the point about scum pushing this doesnt mean anything because its nai

Korina
Recruiter
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Knoxville, TN
Pronoun: They

Post Post #921  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:49 pm

Scum push me irregardless of me being cult or town. I’m merely pointing out that there is without a doubt scum on my wagon.
I am V/LA on weekends. | Iconeum gets $5 less in Monopoly, when I run that, for this post and no other reason. Tris gets $750 extra from the time we played Root in the MS Discord.

Why does [faking a post restriction] matter? Korina is having fun, as is the spirit of the game. ~ Disney Princesses
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye

samantha97
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 17, 2011

Post Post #922  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:55 pm

forgetting =/= lying

Guillotina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 02, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #923  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:07 pm

In post 913, Raya36 wrote:Good question. A nono kill doesn't make sense from korina because korina is supposedly cult. Maybe scum trying to frame korina to get rid of cult/NK-immune? Neither of those possibilities would be good for scum.
Nono didn't really express any other reads so that's my best guess.


How would scum know Korina is cult though? Because Korina always chooses cults?

VFP
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #924  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:31 am

VOTE: Vakkiller

I can tell you now that Vaxkiller is lying.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Coney Island