MT 2203: Grand Idea Upick: Awakening [Night 3]

Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (13 players or fewer). Signups Here
mahimahi
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 04, 2020

Post Post #1050  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:11 am

mahi will win this game for the town one way or another. With patience, resolve, and mahis, we can stomp out every anti-town in this city

We'll probably case Flea The Necromancer tomorrow

-mahi

mahimahi
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 04, 2020

Post Post #1051  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:13 am

Or it might be easier to just convince you all on Guillotina, he's more certain scum honestly for how scared he was to claim. The only time you see stubborn town not claiming at E-1 is when they're VT and know it won't change anything. No one in this setup is VT, we all have power.

Guillotina is scum who did want to claim because there's a Town Guesser alive.

-mahi

mahimahi
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 04, 2020

Post Post #1052  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:13 am

*didn't want to claim

-mahi

Flea The Magician
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #1053  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:16 am

Hey hey hey! I ain't a necromancer... I'm a Chronurgist and Astral Sorcerer if anything ¬_¬
fwea is faerse - v strong! - Nora being Adnorable :P
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Meds change? Meds change. Have fun because these are some proper beasties (like DUI level beasties :P)
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!

Flea The Magician
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #1054  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:17 am

Also I decided against hanging out with the undead. I'd hang out with you but I reckon it'd backfire on me.

Might go vibe with with Guillo...
fwea is faerse - v strong! - Nora being Adnorable :P
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Meds change? Meds change. Have fun because these are some proper beasties (like DUI level beasties :P)
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!

Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 29, 2015

Post Post #1055  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:22 am

I HAVE ANSWERED THEM, THATS THE PROBLEM!

Everything has a reasonable explanation, but some of you seem to love WILD CONSPIRACY THEORYS.

I'm sorry if this is coming of rude or something, but can you just re-read? Raya has the gist of it with all the possibilities. Like yes I could be wolf, but why would THAT be the DEFAULT assumption with everything that has gone on?

VFP targeting me:
They are lying or were redirected in some way. Like how on earth would Korina confirm my results! But I was really targeting someone else?????!!!!

I've already talked about this. That would be an ASTRONOMICALLY low probability that 2 people are the EXACT same cult role.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.

Ircher
What A Grand Idea
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2015
Location: EST/EDT
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1056  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:22 am

Experimental Activity Rules Changes
1. Rule 4 is the main one that is changing. Instead of being based on total percentage of game posts, it is now based on standard deviation from the mean number of posts among living players (across the entire game and includes the recently executed player) minus the highest and lowest count, calculated at the end of each day. (That is, if players A, B, C, D, and E have post counts of 81, 75, 63, 32, 16 respectively, then the calculation of the mean and standard deviation will be done using the three middle values 75, 63, and 32.) Any living player whose total post count is greater than or equal to two (2) standard deviations above the mean will lose their vote. You can find standard deviation calculators online if you are worried about your number of posts.
2. Rule 4 does not apply when there are five or fewer living players.
3. Rule 3 remains the same; however, I will allow more discretion as to what constitutes too many posts in a row. Ten for instance is almost certainly too many, but in certain circumstances, it may be necessary to post three or four times in a row. Please don't let rule 3 stop you from posting if you believe what you want to state is vital.
4. The minimum deadline will be waived when there are five or fewer living players.
Last edited by Ircher on Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | Player Ratings
Hosting: Level Up 2 - Active [14/4+]
Ongoing: Grand Idea UPick: Awakening. [Day 3] [Replacements Welcome!]
Theorem of the Week: The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, Part 1: Integration (finding the "total change") and differentiation (finding the "instantaneous rate of change") are inverse operations.

mahimahi
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 04, 2020

Post Post #1057  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:24 am

What does a Chronurgist do?

And ofc you'd want to vibe with Guillotina; he's an undead skeleton that you probably brought to life. Classic Necromancer move honestly.

-mahi

Flea The Magician
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #1058  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:25 am

OH I can reread, But I don't wanna. And there's a reason for it. But seeing as you're being a butt...

Code: Select all
Vax       TARGETS Korina    GETS RESULT.
Korina    TARGETS Vax       CANNOT RECRUIT.
VFP       TARGETS Vax       GETS TARGETED CAPTAINS
CaptainS  IS AN ENGIMA.




Chronurgists are people who manipulate time >:D
fwea is faerse - v strong! - Nora being Adnorable :P
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Meds change? Meds change. Have fun because these are some proper beasties (like DUI level beasties :P)
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!

Flea The Magician
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #1059  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:27 am

Like 2 people who targetted you are lying apparently, you've been weird about your cop claim AND THEN SOME. as well as a weird defence of Mahimahi.

VFP deffo needs to be yote, but so do you. which is one of the many dilemmas that are happening here.

We also need CaptainS to appear and do some work.
fwea is faerse - v strong! - Nora being Adnorable :P
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Meds change? Meds change. Have fun because these are some proper beasties (like DUI level beasties :P)
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!

Raya36
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1060  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:29 am

Mahi, who was your third target last night?

Flea The Magician
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #1061  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:43 am

VFP you wanted all docs, trackers, etc on you yesterday... just because you're a tracker who isn't a confirmable alignment.... why?
fwea is faerse - v strong! - Nora being Adnorable :P
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Meds change? Meds change. Have fun because these are some proper beasties (like DUI level beasties :P)
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!

Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 29, 2015

Post Post #1062  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:47 am

In post 1058, Flea The Magician wrote:OH I can reread, But I don't wanna. And there's a reason for it. But seeing as you're being a butt...

Code: Select all
Vax       TARGETS Korina    GETS RESULT.
Korina    TARGETS Vax       CANNOT RECRUIT.
VFP       TARGETS Vax       GETS TARGETED CAPTAINS
CaptainS  IS AN ENGIMA.




Chronurgists are people who manipulate time >:D



You are forgetting that Korina confirmed my result on them.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.

Guillotina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 02, 2020
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1063  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:56 am

In post 1051, mahimahi wrote:Or it might be easier to just convince you all on Guillotina, he's more certain scum honestly for how scared he was to claim. The only time you see stubborn town not claiming at E-1 is when they're VT and know it won't change anything. No one in this setup is VT, we all have power.

Guillotina is scum who did want to claim because there's a Town Guesser alive.

-mahi


So... If I was scum here, I knew there was a guesser how exactly?

Mahi, let's just that I'm really really bad news for killers, as bad as my last game.

VFP
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1064  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:02 am

In post 1061, Flea The Magician wrote:VFP you wanted all docs, trackers, etc on you yesterday... just because you're a tracker who isn't a confirmable alignment.... why?


No I just wanted to avoid being the NK.
I knew no one would target me.

samantha97
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 17, 2011

Post Post #1065  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:03 am

In post 1056, Ircher wrote:Experimental Activity Rules Changes
1. Rule 4 is the main one that is changing. Instead of being based on total percentage of game posts, it is now based on standard deviation from the mean number of posts among living players (across the entire game and includes the recently executed player) minus the highest and lowest count, calculated at the end of each day. (That is, if players A, B, C, D, and E have post counts of 81, 75, 63, 32, 16 respectively, then the calculation of the mean and standard deviation will be done using the three middle values 75, 63, and 32.) Any living player whose total post count is greater than or equal to two (2) standard deviations above the mean will lose their vote. You can find standard deviation calculators online if you are worried about your number of posts.

Image

Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 29, 2015

Post Post #1066  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:06 am

VFP i need your role number. Now, not later.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.

VFP
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1067  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:13 am

In post 1066, Vaxkiller wrote:VFP i need your role number. Now, not later.


Ew.
Posts like this hardly ever come from town and I feel in the right mind to just ignore these going forward.
Don't go around telling people when exactly they can and can't post. I would love to be home all day doing fuck all but sadly I have to work, so I will post when I post. Let's make that clear a side from the game first, understand?
Post 140.

samantha97
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 17, 2011

Post Post #1068  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:17 am

In post 412, samantha97 wrote:I'm bad at math

ircher:
Image

VFP
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1069  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:25 am

In post 1068, samantha97 wrote:
In post 412, samantha97 wrote:I'm bad at math

ircher:
Image


Just don't be the top alive poster and you're good, I think....

Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 29, 2015

Post Post #1070  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:33 am

In post 1067, VFP wrote:
In post 1066, Vaxkiller wrote:VFP i need your role number. Now, not later.


Ew.
Posts like this hardly ever come from town and I feel in the right mind to just ignore these going forward.
Don't go around telling people when exactly they can and can't post. I would love to be home all day doing fuck all but sadly I have to work, so I will post when I post. Let's make that clear a side from the game first, understand?
Post 140.


lol wut?

Post 140? "Town Tracker"

Who submits that?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.

VFP
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1071  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:37 am

In post 1070, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1067, VFP wrote:
In post 1066, Vaxkiller wrote:VFP i need your role number. Now, not later.


Ew.
Posts like this hardly ever come from town and I feel in the right mind to just ignore these going forward.
Don't go around telling people when exactly they can and can't post. I would love to be home all day doing fuck all but sadly I have to work, so I will post when I post. Let's make that clear a side from the game first, understand?
Post 140.


lol wut?

Post 140? "Town Tracker"

Who submits that?


Well I did. Its my second favourite role in the game...

Flea The Magician
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #1072  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:40 am

In post 1062, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1058, Flea The Magician wrote:OH I can reread, But I don't wanna. And there's a reason for it. But seeing as you're being a butt...

Code: Select all
Vax       TARGETS Korina    GETS RESULT.
Korina    TARGETS Vax       CANNOT RECRUIT.
VFP       TARGETS Vax       GETS TARGETED CAPTAINS
CaptainS  IS AN ENGIMA.




Chronurgists are people who manipulate time >:D



You are forgetting that Korina confirmed my result on them.

I actually am not, you will see my vote is right on there after they confirmed it clearly for my foggy brain to see. :)

In post 1063, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1051, mahimahi wrote:Or it might be easier to just convince you all on Guillotina, he's more certain scum honestly for how scared he was to claim. The only time you see stubborn town not claiming at E-1 is when they're VT and know it won't change anything. No one in this setup is VT, we all have power.

Guillotina is scum who did want to claim because there's a Town Guesser alive.

-mahi


So... If I was scum here, I knew there was a guesser how exactly?

Mahi, let's just that I'm really really bad news for killers, as bad as my last game.

... OK if I die, you're bad news. Jus sayin.

In post 1064, VFP wrote:
In post 1061, Flea The Magician wrote:VFP you wanted all docs, trackers, etc on you yesterday... just because you're a tracker who isn't a confirmable alignment.... why?


No I just wanted to avoid being the NK.
I knew no one would target me.


...
*incomprehensible mutterings and something about time wasters.*
fwea is faerse - v strong! - Nora being Adnorable :P
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Meds change? Meds change. Have fun because these are some proper beasties (like DUI level beasties :P)
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!

Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 29, 2015

Post Post #1073  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:43 am

@VFP
but this exists:
In post 2737, The MM wrote:Town Tracker-Follower-Watcher-Voyeur
Abilities
Night ActionExtended Research: Target someone. You get returned a list of the actions they performed, a list of the people they targeted, a list of the actions performed on them, and a list of the people who targeted them.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.

Flea The Magician
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2020
Location: In your scum reads
Pronoun: Fae/faer

Post Post #1074  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:46 am

... I'm scared to look at alternatives for my chosen role now...

amma do it.
fwea is faerse - v strong! - Nora being Adnorable :P
Chaos, is the only true path to happiness. Now, would you like a sandwich?
Meds change? Meds change. Have fun because these are some proper beasties (like DUI level beasties :P)
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Coney Island