Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

and like he's trying to find someone who's flippable who's not himself
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by notscience »

Bulge get your butt in here and be my Goose.

I’m not rolling over and nacho trying to derail onto bulge is sus as fuck and I will go through this entire game if I have to
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by notscience »

Bork beeboy lurked into a replace out in your game don’t you let up on the gas at all.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Kismet »

In post 1252, notscience wrote:Bork beeboy lurked into a replace out in your game don’t you let up on the gas at all.
i'm aware, and that might be a legitimate flip conversation at this point, although i was hoping it wasn't and peta was going to come in here and town the fuck out of it. this game made a lot more since w/ that slot town than with it scum.

if nacho is scum he's just, probably since about page 30, trying to do his best to win via WIFOMing interactions with the rest of his team, and if he flips scum you better believe i'm going to ignore everything he's posted since that point.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1247, Nachomamma8 wrote:Petapan's entry is delightful!

Come vote Bulge with me!
i'm looking at his iso and...this is actually the most solving i've seen from bulge, ever? he is similar to bork this game in that my track record of reading there ain't great and so i'd probably listen to people who are more familiar but i'm not seeing it on its own. looking at your reads the case is like: bad read on infinity, isn't voting(???), feels distant? am i getting that right?

his AtE at the end of his iso is, admittedly weird, but without context i can't really judge where it's coming from
free crypto
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by notscience »

Bork he’s been half assed distancing for the last half of the day. How does this not make sense that nacho would bus a weaker buddy and try to coast on the towncred after the people who can argue him down are dead.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Kismet »

In post 1255, notscience wrote:Bork he’s been half assed distancing for the last half of the day. How does this not make sense that nacho would bus a weaker buddy and try to coast on the towncred after the people who can argue him down are dead.
dueling scum wagons is just something i have a hard time accepting without a really good reason, and maybe that reason is scumteam of lurkfucks, but that was my initial pause on the l&d situation to begin with, and that my townreads were on nacho instead

(prism are you out there somewhere)
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by notscience »

Would a scum team of mena nacho mom lg notmaf want to let nacho die or the habitual lurk scum. If you are townreading this wagon of four you have to understand scum want no part in killing nacho which should tell you anyone trying to derail it is immediately sus.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by notscience »

(Also two votes hardly constitutes a wagon)
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Kismet »

i am leaving myself open to the possibility that i am massively wrong about shit, especially on the scum side of the spectrum.
because not doing that is generally what loses me games.

that said, I haven't seen anything that is convincing me that the way i'm viewing the game is wrong.
whereas in tenet peta tried to do this w/ me about spiffeh and i didn't listen
and skitter tried to do it multiple times about various people and i didn't listen

overall, I'm trying to take this one flip at a time, and yes, I think there's a lot of potential credence to what you're saying.

just trying not to ruin myself w/ hubris this time.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by notscience »

@cakez be my lld means sheep me and If I’m wrong you can kill me

@mara- look nachos picking on more LHF you should vote him

@notmafia- I’m gonna get you a pretty hammer
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1257, notscience wrote:Would a scum team of mena nacho mom lg notmaf want to let nacho die or the habitual lurk scum. If you are townreading this wagon of four you have to understand scum want no part in killing nacho which should tell you anyone trying to derail it is immediately sus.
ya dude its me known powerwolf swooping in to save my teammate that half the game has converged on

like what the hell is this
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by petapan »

if you say "but popcorn" i will smack you
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by petapan »

(btw bork, love sentinels, nice alt. do you play the digital version at all?)
free crypto
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1248, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i mean of course you're gonna say that since he's defending you >:(
Yes. Yes I am. It is refreshing to have someone defending me for once because I am obviously town here and anyone who has glanced at my recent scum meta would know it.

I am looking for players who are flippable other than me. Because I am town and they are possibly not town. Because me in town for another day is much more advantageous to town then Bulge in town for another day regardless of his alignment at this point.

I maybe would not be playing so heavily for survival at this point if I haven't been public enemy #1 for the entirety of this game (and I don't think I've fucked up significantly!!! I've been weird but I'm a weird person but I don't think I've fucked up this game to deserve this level of heat!!!).

And yeah maybe he is scum who is defending me because I'd expect him to townread me here but that's okay. Because Petapan makes me happy. And if he makes me happy then I don't want to die trying to kill him even though yes. Figured people would dislike me moving my vote.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by petapan »

i would probably feel obligated to townread you regardless (even though i hate the prospect) but wouldn't be going full bore
free crypto
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1254, petapan wrote:more familiar but i'm not seeing it on its own. looking at your reads the case is like: bad read on infinity, isn't voting(???), feels distant? am i getting that right?
Bulge solving usually comes in smaller bites but it feels better than this. Him taking all that time to make the biggest wall he's ever made but not placing a vote is a problem, absolutely - scum put in effort to look town where town put in effort to find scum and kill scum and also look town. I don't think his wall furthers a town agenda (as a whole doesn't feel like he tried to actually solve anything especially with stuff like the "nacho is the most important person to solve" without saying anything about me) - and putting all that effort in and not having a scum suspect you feel comfortable voting boggles my mind although maybe I weigh the importance of voting too much. I can absofuckinglutely see that wall in a world where Bulge wants to fool notscience, though.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1257, notscience wrote:If you are townreading this wagon of four you have to understand scum want no part in killing nacho which should tell you anyone trying to derail it is immediately sus.
Okay so hear me out.

1) Maybe the scum we are playing against aren't very good. Maybe they don't feel good finding a reason to get on my wagon without repeating stuff you four fine folk have already said and getting heat for it.

2) Maybe scum is just letting it happen because they're chuckling at the carnival of lunacy currently dancing its way through the thread.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1266, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1254, petapan wrote:more familiar but i'm not seeing it on its own. looking at your reads the case is like: bad read on infinity, isn't voting(???), feels distant? am i getting that right?
Bulge solving usually comes in smaller bites but it feels better than this. Him taking all that time to make the biggest wall he's ever made but not placing a vote is a problem, absolutely - scum put in effort to look town where town put in effort to find scum and kill scum and also look town. I don't think his wall furthers a town agenda (as a whole doesn't feel like he tried to actually solve anything especially with stuff like the "nacho is the most important person to solve" without saying anything about me) - and putting all that effort in and not having a scum suspect you feel comfortable voting boggles my mind although maybe I weigh the importance of voting too much. I can absofuckinglutely see that wall in a world where Bulge wants to fool notscience, though.
right, the wall wasn't actually the thrust of it for me, it was the little bits and bites before that. the wall itself is like...idk, i haven't dug into the details enough to really conclude anything

i almost feel like him making a whole entry on noddy that is purely a joke is, like, more levity than i'd expect scum to put into a readslist. the short entries at the end of the post suck though

i do wish these were the halcyon days gone by where not voting = autoscum. simpler times, with fewer pages (briefly before its demise EM developed a forum mafia subculture, where everyone posted 5000 times and never voted until the end of the day and scum won like 65% of the time it was obnoxious). it's not always anymore though but maybe in context it's not as good especially if he claims to be scumreading you
free crypto
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Kismet »

In post 1263, petapan wrote:(btw bork, love sentinels, nice alt. do you play the digital version at all?)
hell yeah, was hoping someone would get this ref, although it is indeed also my cat's name

CHARDIZZO on steam although i haven't played in a few years at this point
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Kismet »

you know what pisses me off nacho?

i post stuff like which asserts that i don't want to be on l&g because my townreads are elsewhere and i'm unnerved by the people on the wagon

i actually think that's a pretty good reason to change a read, but you posted . fine whatever. agree to disagree philosophically maybe.

but then you post where you basically give up on what i feel is a very viable push on someone you scumread just because a player you like now occupies the slot despite the fact that he hasn't done shitall (and again have explicitly given me shit for not scumreading earlier in the game) and i again have no idea what you're doing except trying to screw with people
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Kismet »

In post 1267, Nachomamma8 wrote:Maybe scum is just letting it happen because they're chuckling at the carnival of lunacy currently dancing its way through the thread.
letting what happen? you getting miselimed and us rolling through the scumteam afterward because outside of you we essentially converged on who is scum?

do we still kill peta tomorrow if you flip town?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by notscience »

I’d kill peta regardless of nachos flip
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST