Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV (Day 3)

Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (13 players or fewer). Signups Here
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1275  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:16 pm

In post 1264, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1248, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i mean of course you're gonna say that since he's defending you >:(

Yes. Yes I am. It is refreshing to have someone defending me for once because I am obviously town here and anyone who has glanced at my recent scum meta would know it.

I am looking for players who are flippable other than me. Because I am town and they are possibly not town. Because me in town for another day is much more advantageous to town then Bulge in town for another day regardless of his alignment at this point.

I maybe would not be playing so heavily for survival at this point if I haven't been public enemy #1 for the entirety of this game (and I don't think I've fucked up significantly!!! I've been weird but I'm a weird person but I don't think I've fucked up this game to deserve this level of heat!!!).

And yeah maybe he is scum who is defending me because I'd expect him to townread me here but that's okay. Because Petapan makes me happy. And if he makes me happy then I don't want to die trying to kill him even though yes. Figured people would dislike me moving my vote.


i mean yeah sure it must be nice that he's defending you and all
but you're literally dropping your current scumread (which i don't think i ever fully understood in the first place, but whatever), to vote someone else basically just cuz they look like a semiviable wagon

literally none of the scummy slots are wiling to vote you >.>
and i'm starting to get frustrated because it's like impossible to make this wagon happen and it really really really shouldn't be but the votes just don't seem to be here but given how you're being read and how the gamestate is that oughtn't be the case

but like it looks like your partners are just being stubborn and not voting so we're at this bizarre standstill that i don't know how to break and just yeah
it's liek the exact inverse of all those times i went 'oh these wagons are too easy they're misflips'

pedit bad vote

~ skitter

petapan
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 08, 2012

Post Post #1276  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:22 pm

his posts since i subbed in have sucked ass
i'm losing my edge

Venus Fly Trap
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1277  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:24 pm

they haven't, and he's like the second towniest person in the thread, so try again

~ skitter

petapan
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 08, 2012

Post Post #1278  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:31 pm

In post 1251, notscience wrote:Bulge get your butt in here and be my Goose.

I’m not rolling over and nacho trying to derail onto bulge is sus as fuck and I will go through this entire game if I have to

In post 1252, notscience wrote:Bork beeboy lurked into a replace out in your game don’t you let up on the gas at all.

In post 1255, notscience wrote:Bork he’s been half assed distancing for the last half of the day. How does this not make sense that nacho would bus a weaker buddy and try to coast on the towncred after the people who can argue him down are dead.

In post 1257, notscience wrote:Would a scum team of mena nacho mom lg notmaf want to let nacho die or the habitual lurk scum. If you are townreading this wagon of four you have to understand scum want no part in killing nacho which should tell you anyone trying to derail it is immediately sus.

In post 1258, notscience wrote:(Also two votes hardly constitutes a wagon)

In post 1260, notscience wrote:@cakez be my lld means sheep me and If I’m wrong you can kill me

@mara- look nachos picking on more LHF you should vote him

@notmafia- I’m gonna get you a pretty hammer

this is the most obvious desperate hustle to secure a misyeet before i can derail it

used car salesman energy
i'm losing my edge

notscience
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2013
Location: Cobra Kai
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1279  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:33 pm

Bring it peta

I can broken record the doomed slot you’re in all day

Ninja

Lmao

You’re right I’m trying to stop you from derailing it. But I’m the one who stunted the momentum in the first place with cold feet.
Show

Venus Fly Trap
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1280  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:35 pm

I mean am i scum? I'm sitting here trying to get the exact same wagon he is

...

petapan
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 08, 2012

Post Post #1281  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:39 pm

In post 1280, Venus Fly Trap wrote:I mean am i scum? I'm sitting here trying to get the exact same wagon he is

...

not in the same specific way and you've also engaged with me in a way he hasn't

like, you, bork, nacho have all actually talked with me and tried to see with my perspective where his reaction has just looked like someone frustrated the easy misyeet slipped from his fingers
i'm losing my edge

notscience
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2013
Location: Cobra Kai
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1282  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:40 pm

If I was going for an easy misyeet why the fuck would I choose nacho

Do you even read what you say before you post it? Half the plist is hard lurking
Show

notscience
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2013
Location: Cobra Kai
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1283  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:42 pm

That was over the top

Sorry I’ve been itching for this I’ll chill
Show

petapan
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 08, 2012

Post Post #1284  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:44 pm

In post 1282, notscience wrote:If I was going for an easy misyeet why the fuck would I choose nacho

Do you even read what you say before you post it? Half the plist is hard lurking

i meant your reaction to my replace in
i'm losing my edge

Venus Fly Trap
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1285  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:45 pm

In post 1281, petapan wrote:
In post 1280, Venus Fly Trap wrote:I mean am i scum? I'm sitting here trying to get the exact same wagon he is

...

not in the same specific way and you've also engaged with me in a way he hasn't

like, you, bork, nacho have all actually talked with me and tried to see with my perspective where his reaction has just looked like someone frustrated the easy misyeet slipped from his fingers


I dont even really think i have ...
And i've been frustrated too

Venus Fly Trap
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1286  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:46 pm

In post 1284, petapan wrote:
In post 1282, notscience wrote:If I was going for an easy misyeet why the fuck would I choose nacho

Do you even read what you say before you post it? Half the plist is hard lurking

i meant your reaction to my replace in


Wait are you or nacho tje easy misflip here
I thought u were talking abt nacho

notscience
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2013
Location: Cobra Kai
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1287  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:47 pm

In post 1284, petapan wrote:
In post 1282, notscience wrote:If I was going for an easy misyeet why the fuck would I choose nacho

Do you even read what you say before you post it? Half the plist is hard lurking

i meant your reaction to my replace in


I’ve been your scum buddy and watched you almost shout down a guilty (granted it was a newbie but still)

I really don’t want to have to deal with you shouting down a nacho wagon

Ninja-
Wait is he? Like beeboy has a super clear meta that peta himself has witnessed but like... sure
Show

petapan
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 08, 2012

Post Post #1288  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:52 pm

In post 1286, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1284, petapan wrote:
In post 1282, notscience wrote:If I was going for an easy misyeet why the fuck would I choose nacho

Do you even read what you say before you post it? Half the plist is hard lurking

i meant your reaction to my replace in


Wait are you or nacho tje easy misflip here
I thought u were talking abt nacho

rereading my own words and i guess i wasn't clear

on one level, the reaction to me showing up was like "damn, can't push beeboy for lurking anymore"

but coinciding with that, the immediate attempts to strongarm votes onto nacho right as i'm saying "y'all are fucking crazy he's obvtown" but before i can really get into gear feels like someone who knows if they don't get rolling and discredit me out the gate i'm going to derail shit and then the wagon scum wanted is going to evaporate
i'm losing my edge

notscience
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2013
Location: Cobra Kai
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1289  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:53 pm

Who other than me is the scum wagon and if there is no others why was the wagon not bigger by this point.
Show

petapan
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 08, 2012

Post Post #1290  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:58 pm

do you want me to pretend to have the game solved on day 1 while still having not read most of it? what a ridiculous question

i'm just living and reacting in the moment right now and can tell i don't like what you're doing
i'm losing my edge

notscience
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2013
Location: Cobra Kai
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1291  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:00 pm

Well yes that would be because I have a wagon of three townreads and myself who I know is town and the very first thing you do upon replacing in is try to derail it

I should be okay with this because???
Show

petapan
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: May 08, 2012

Post Post #1292  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:17 pm

lol is that the dynamic going on? i see how it is
i'm losing my edge

notscience
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2013
Location: Cobra Kai
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1293  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:20 pm

I mean like

You’ve seen how I solve the game dude this is my textbook approach. Like I probably am being a bit too aggressive but it’s mostly due to the respect I have for your scumgame.

I’m going to eliminate nacho today. He flips green you and I can gladiate tomorrow. A gentleman’s agreement.
Show

Venus Fly Trap
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1294  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:25 pm

In post 1288, petapan wrote:i'm going to derail shit and then the wagon scum wanted is going to evaporate


I think said wagon is p damn townie and unlikely to be scum motivated

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
 
User avatar
Joined: December 29, 2012
Location: Left Coast
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1295  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:23 pm

The Bulge has been prodded.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

notscience
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2013
Location: Cobra Kai
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1296  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:45 pm

Salsa rain check

I do intend to get back to you but I worked 16 hours today and am tired
Show

Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2014
Location: Whitney's Gym
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1297  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:05 am

I think notscience is town
Not mafia has impressively cheated on his very first clue.
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.

Venus Fly Trap
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1298  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:06 am

skitter said mena doesn't want me to talk to him which made me not really want to open this game today :/

@cakes I still haven't read the nacho walls from like 15 pages ago, but I think skitter and I are on the same page re: nacho or at least I trust her judgment on this, I think we're both feeling really frustrated at the lack of traction on his wagon and our best guess is that the wagon is stalling because scum are trying to divert the wagon elsewhere, namely petapan/DC/mom slots. It did feel like he backed off of us really quickly once bork said he was townreading us. I'll grant that it could have been a genuine reevaluation but given the current gamestate neither of us believe that's the case. I don't really remember reading recent posts from you or if I did then I forgot what you've said.... sorry. I'm trying to put time aside at some point this week to actually read stuff because I'm so behind, so if there's specific posts you want me to look at and talk about with you that would be helpful.

- lilith

Venus Fly Trap
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1299  (ISO)  » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:15 am

I have more thoughts on mena but I don't really want to talk about it anymore because I feel like I'm just going to get attacked and feel shitty afterwards

- lilith

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Coney Island