Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1494, Kismet wrote:yeah, sounded as if you were calling him out.
It kinda was but like, not in the "it's a fake read" and more "you've backpedaled on scumreads when in similar situations before"

More aptly, it feels like a play I've done with him way long ago in a fake God game
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1406, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1314, petapan wrote:see i can already tell this whee let's all hold hands we're all so town everything is great and the game is solved on day 1 dynamic is incredibly unhealthy especially looking at where it's leading

and i'm wondering how many times you'll end up killing obvtown before you realize this townblock is toxic and you are being pocketed
i mean in my mind the game is kinda closed to solved tbh
and i see a lot of things pointing towards em being right, and i don't see a lot of things pointing towards me being wrong

not sure why 'toxic' is hte right word here, or who exactly is pocketing me, but ok
there's no substance to the votes on nacho and i'm really hardcore sure this isn't his scumgame, and the moment i push back on this people are trying to shove him through and cut me off

i bitched about this type of dynamic to you, i thought you were better than this, i guess not
In post 1418, Venus Fly Trap wrote:nacho is just scum here and i'm baffled that you're townreading him: his read progression makes no sense and he's being blatantly oppurtusnistic and survivalistic, and just saying whatever if he thinks it'll ward away votes and/or get votes on a different wagon
like what, give me an example
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1438, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1426, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1418, Venus Fly Trap wrote:i mean i didn't get the vibe that you were townreading me/us, i thought you were kinda putting us in your scumpool cuz of lilith
Bc I’m not townreading you(pl) I’m townreading you(sing) and jury is still out on your slot overall

Basically

I think I can be wrong on you and right on lili where I’m TRing you and SRing her

But I think that if I’m TRing her then very likely your slot overall is town

Which is why I tried to extend her an olive branch because I would like to talk to her more. Was also never my intention to make her feel like she doesn’t want to play the game and I feel bad if that’s how she took me saying I didn’t wanna speak to her but I was feeling v pissed off at the time with how she was engaging with me
she is a little upset by what u said actually
idk
i don't want to defend/towncase the other half of my slot cuz that would be weird but i don't think you're reading her well

and idk i still find it weird that you're reading us off of lilith and not me
isn't lilith like eminently more readable than you, what's the problem with him doing that
free crypto
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1501, petapan wrote:i bitched about this type of dynamic to you, i thought you were better than this, i guess not
I'm not really sure what you're referring to, but ok. what exactly r u finding troublesome with the current dynamic
Also dont really like u handwaving away my nacho scumread

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1428, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1421, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1418, Venus Fly Trap wrote:nacho is just scum here and i'm baffled that you're townreading him: his read progression makes no sense and he's being blatantly oppurtusnistic and survivalistic,
okay can you run me through this more or give me the cliff notes à la Kismet
- uh his townread of me came out of thin air once other people were townreading me
- the timing of his sircakez read was similarly bad
- at a time that he literally didn't have any scumreads, he kept trying to get notsci to commit to sheeping his reads in a way that looked manipulative/buddy-ish (i.e. capatilizing on the fact that notsci respects town-him's reads even tho he didn't have strong reads to speak of at the time)
- his l/g (now peta) vote looked like he was looking for places to vote
- unvoted just cuz peta repped into the slot and was defending him

like idk i don't see much good here
@peta
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1502, petapan wrote:isn't lilith like eminently more readable than you, what's the problem with him doing that
Cuz he's entered every game i've played with him in the past two years either townbinning me or making me a priority sort so for *him* (i.e. in particular) to not be approaching my slot thru me is weird
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1448, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1446, Venus Fly Trap wrote:peta isn't really the sort ot get pissed off at tho, and also i don't think that would lead him to scumread someone
This doesn’t really jam that well with what I know of peta who I think has been generally quite emotional and prickly when I’ve played with him

I’m particularly thinking JK9++ when he felt he was getting shitpushed in the later game sections
this is me in almost every game
In post 1446, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1443, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1441, Venus Fly Trap wrote:don't think peta has been townie (and don't think you can just brush off the 'weird' notsci push, but ok)
I think it’s quite explicable as notsci is being dickish in how he’s pushing his reads and if I didn’t already TR him I can see how peta being pissed off with him translated that into seeing him as scum

I think he’ll come round but I think notsci’s “oh sorry you repped into a scum slot” would be frustrating as either alignment and I think it’s pretty NAI that peta SR it
peta isn't really the sort ot get pissed off at tho, and also i don't think that would lead him to scumread someone

@nacho, no it doesn't really make me feel better but i'm not really that surprised
In post 1453, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1448, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1446, Venus Fly Trap wrote:peta isn't really the sort ot get pissed off at tho, and also i don't think that would lead him to scumread someone
This doesn’t really jam that well with what I know of peta who I think has been generally quite emotional and prickly when I’ve played with him

I’m particularly thinking JK9++ when he felt he was getting shitpushed in the later game sections
i actually don't think he was anything like this in jk9++, even when he was getting shitpushed later on
he kept trying to work with people to flip dats/nm
what

how are you misremembering a game that happened a month ago that like half this PL was in or hosting

i got into a massive fight with you because i tried playing lackadasically and you scumread me for it! i said you were pissing me off in that game!
you apologized for it
!
i turned around and started tunneling you even though i didn't really believe in my heart you were scum because i was so annoyed at your bad read on me!

and then when we
finally
let up i turned it around into a reactive tunnel on iconeum for pushing you!

that's to say nothing of, uh, day 1

i realize this is a bad thing for me but i cannot help it

and the circumstances i am entering into this game with are not helping it
free crypto
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

I'm p sure that's not the game he's referring to

At the same time, i did forget abt that
(And, uh, sorry for the tunnel again)

Ok given that mena actually maybe has a point

~ skitter
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1470, Infinity 324 wrote:The scummiest thing about peta so far is how he's pushing strongly for a thing he believes (nacho town, townbloc has scum) without having figured much out himself
i replaced into a slot people are just writing off as scum with a wagon on someone who is obvious town to me, and people are trying to ram through that wagon before i have a chance to do anything, and so i've been on my backfoot this entire game. i have been scrambling and playing in the moment rather than trying to read through in an systemized fashion and so i am messy as fuck right now (but then, when have i ever presented my thoughts in an organized manner?)
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1475, Momrangal wrote:
In post 1349, SirCakez wrote:Mom is a universal a undead but no traction came on her wagon
Seems pretty obvious what is going on there
Who's protecting me?
the people voting nacho but calling you scum lmao
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1503, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1501, petapan wrote:i bitched about this type of dynamic to you, i thought you were better than this, i guess not
I'm not really sure what you're referring to, but ok. what exactly r u finding troublesome with the current dynamic
Also dont really like u handwaving away my nacho scumread

~ skitter
In post 1504, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1428, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1421, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1418, Venus Fly Trap wrote:nacho is just scum here and i'm baffled that you're townreading him: his read progression makes no sense and he's being blatantly oppurtusnistic and survivalistic,
okay can you run me through this more or give me the cliff notes à la Kismet
- uh his townread of me came out of thin air once other people were townreading me
- the timing of his sircakez read was similarly bad
- at a time that he literally didn't have any scumreads, he kept trying to get notsci to commit to sheeping his reads in a way that looked manipulative/buddy-ish (i.e. capatilizing on the fact that notsci respects town-him's reads even tho he didn't have strong reads to speak of at the time)
- his l/g (now peta) vote looked like he was looking for places to vote
- unvoted just cuz peta repped into the slot and was defending him

like idk i don't see much good here
@peta
i am not handwaving it but i have firsthand experience with scum nacho and he's not like this

but clearly this line of argument isn't going to be effective and i need to get into the details tomorrow
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by petapan »

the reminder of pyp (ugh) makse me think infinity is showing a similar stubbornness she did as town there, i probably rushed to judgment
free crypto
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Your fearless moderator may not be competing for the page tops for the next 2-3 days. I'm getting the second vaccine stab tomorrow. Syryana will be watching over things. If you need to contact me about the game while I am v/la, please copy both of us on the PM.

Thanks!
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I'm here now, will start to catch up but will post when I'll be on pc, I'm using phone now, it’s tough to format and quoting.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1383, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1378, SirCakez wrote:2 doesn't make any sense
A free guide to getting a TR from you like what? Why would I want you to townread me when I scumread you?
because you’re scum, you had a shitty scumread on me that you couldn’t justify, I intereogated that and you didn’t really have any reasons for it but I’m saying that if I’d then said “oh I’m not calling you out on this bc I want to see if you use the fact that the SR was super weak and this engagement to re-evaluate or not before I commit on you being scum” then that would have entirely defeated the point
why would I reeval when you keep making scummy posts?
In post 1385, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1379, Kismet wrote:who are you actually scumreading in (me, noddy, infinity, vfp) rather than just saying haven't left their range yet
I do not want a solidified townbloc without me in it with two slots that I am absolutely not comfortable calling town with any level of confidence in it (and who I think are like reasonable equity partners if either one flip scum and a significant portion of my scum bloc is wrong)
for example this post
In post 1402, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1398, notscience wrote:For the record maras near 95% scum with that and her not voting nacho when she had a scumread there is sketchy
yes
the thing with scum-nacho is that i think he's going to get harder to flip as time goes on; if we flip scum the people who'd be pushing him are gonna die
good restatement of what I'm thinking
In post 1414, notscience wrote:The more vocal people die the more nacho can strongarm.

Nacho or bust.
^^^^^^
Mom wagon is shit she will be easy to kill later
If scum!Nacho is kept around it will be very difficult to wrest control of the game away from him
In post 1431, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Momrangal

Knew it was too good to be true wrt Cakez. Is okay.
and this is so survivalistic
like I've been saying Nacho seems way too concerned with not dying this game

The Bulge seems like a scum-designated miselim
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1439, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1433, Kismet wrote:
In post 1431, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Momrangal

Knew it was too good to be true wrt Cakez. Is okay.
?
There was a point where Cakez was correctly reading me but I see it didn't last. Is OK. Got all my aggression out there.
all of my townreads scumread you so yeah
In post 1444, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1441, Venus Fly Trap wrote:ok see if you can explain his townread on me, i'll wait
If it makes you feel better I'm working back to a scumread on you!
like this just seems soooo manipulative and angled to better match a gamestate where VFT is town and Nacho is scum
In post 1472, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah, it's just salsa and mena both feel quite towny to me atm
don't fall for Mena's AtE please
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1475, Momrangal wrote:And you think this despite the massive push back against him? You think this despite the fact that there are people defending him?

Right now it looks like Nacho is the easiest elimination if town. Why do you have such a dramatic reaction to my vote and why are you so keen to ignore everything that has already happened around NM?

You must have a terrible opinion on my scum game if you think Im gonna run away from a Nacho!partner pursuit
and what if Nacho is scum, like many think?
what do you mean what has happened around NM?
In post 1475, Momrangal wrote:Who's protecting me?
nobody but until recently no wagon could form on you
In post 1475, Momrangal wrote:This makes no sense. Even if nacho is scum, town doesn't need a total scum wipe to win
keep reading we talk about this
In post 1498, Momrangal wrote:Nacho himself is largely null but if I'm right about the circumstances around NM and Nachos push there, circumstantially I think hes likely town

What would you call the whole thing of Nacho gaining alot of headturns due to his early NM push,
this looks like a buddy posturing around another buddy
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

to me there just seems like such a blatantly obvious block of (Nacho, Mom, Peta, DC) who are all maneuvering around each other and trying to save Nacho via bussing universal scumread Mom
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:18 am

Post by notscience »

I mean it’s their bloc vs the bloc on nacho

Do you think that’s all scum?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:28 am

Post by SirCakez »

it could be yeah
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1233, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: The Bulge
Whenever I try to feel good about my read on you, you just do something which makes me feel different about you :shifty:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1246, petapan wrote:cakez i know you wanting to catch me is funny memes and all but this aint the game where it gets to happen
Why are you town
petapan
? Your predecessor slot did nothing to townread them.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Cakez, mena doesn't seem to be the type of player to use a lot of AtE as scum?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1251, notscience wrote:Bulge get your butt in here and be my Goose.

I’m not rolling over and nacho trying to derail onto bulge is sus as fuck and I will go through this entire game if I have to
In post 1255, notscience wrote:Bork he’s been half assed distancing for the last half of the day. How does this not make sense that nacho would bus a weaker buddy and try to coast on the towncred after the people who can argue him down are dead.
I don't understand... what is your read on
The Bulge
notscience
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1257, notscience wrote:Would a scum team of mena nacho mom lg notmaf want to let nacho die or the habitual lurk scum. If you are townreading this wagon of four you have to understand scum want no part in killing nacho which should tell you anyone trying to derail it is immediately sus.
Actually, I don't see
Nachomamma8
as a scum yet, because of this:
In post 1230, petapan wrote:he starts off the game with a move that draws negative attention to himself like trying to policy n_m as scum because he knows he'll get blowback,
I mean, why scum!
Nachomamma8
will do that in Day 1?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”