Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 623, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 607, mastina wrote:
In post 561, VFP wrote:So I'm E1 because scum do what they do every game and call me town.
No you're L-1 because this game is incredibly winnable via POE thanks to how D1 played out, and the N1 nightkill can be used to deduce even further the most likely scum to make the kill there in the remaining players, and you're the best fit for that.
In post 590, imaginality wrote:VOTE: Mastina because she talked a lot about her vote but a lot of the logic seemed to contain some "in this scenario I think it's most likely VFP" statements where the reason for thinking it's most likely VFP wasn't really laid out.
What's there to lay out when it's player psychology analysis?

I am somewhat familiar with the way most of the players operate in this game when they are scum. What they are likely to do as scum, how they operate as scum, thoughts that are likely to occur to them as scum and thoughts that are unlikely to occur to them as scum.

If Flea was killed because cyrus is scum and cyrus's scumbuddy didn't tell them to not do this, the most likely player to fit that is VFP because VFP is the type of scum player that would analyze cyrus's choice and not see the downside, supporting it, more or less. He would look at it, and either be indifferent to it or more likely "sounds like a good idea" or something to that effect. Where he would see the upsides to the kill but not consider the downsides involved.

If Flea was not killed because cyrus is scum, the possibilities are Flea was killed to PR hunt or Flea was killed for general threat level.

If Flea was killed to PR hunt, the two players most likely to engage in PR hunting are Cupcake Butterfly and VFP. They are the players most likely to try and delve into PR speculation, of where the bids were, and try to kill based off of that. VFP has engaged in this type of behavior before so he tops the charts in this regard.

If Flea was killed for general townness factor between Flea being obvtown and being Flea...VFP is one of the players with the most familiarity with Flea, and the type of player to be most afraid of Flea, and the type of player most likely to approve of a kill on Flea for that reason.

But all of this relies on psychological profiling of the player in question. How do you explain a psychological profile? How do you give details of it? You can't exactly point to past scumgames for a one for one comparison because it's not a tell, there's enough variance in games that it's not going to be a one for one comparison. You can look at the general psychology and basic patterns, but that's about it, and it's those patterns that make me think VFP is the most likely to approve of a Flea kill here.

I can maybe explain the psychology behind the players who wouldn't make the Flea kill as to why they're unlikely to make it. But the unlikely-to-nightkill psychological profiles are pretty damn similar in how fact-lacking they are, so I genuinely don't know how to give more. You're asking me to create extra logic in a place where there's no extra logic to be had.
honestly this argument to "why VFP" is halfway engaging
I don’t have a confident read on his slot one way or another. I did like him calling Kitty wagon all town though but I don’t agree with his PoE.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

There were a couple posts from VFP that I liked. Let me grab them.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:54 pm

Actually it was kinda funny. CB quoted two posts as his least favorite posts from VFP, but I like them both.
In post 507, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 439, VFP wrote:Does redacted mean it was over 500?
In post 469, VFP wrote:I was about to take credit for making scum crumble!
Then I realised my vote didn't go through. :sad:
These are the only two posts where I felt "ehh" on with VFP thus far in the dayphase, and even then they don't immediately feel like good reasons. Post 469 sounds performative in wanting to get credit for the Kitty lim so it's easier for them to target the outside-wagoners ~possibly~ to protect a scum-partner on-wagon... but this reality sounds both far-fetched and off very fickle reasoning that I wouldn't even think to assert.

VFP campaigned for
Flea
, and Imaginality campaigned for
me
... I can't speak to a town or scum-specific trend of play here, but I don't think either VFP or Imaginality have tried to pocket me/Flea moreso than putting their eggs in a basket outside of their own. I like that good faith sign.
I also liked . Seems like an unlikely angle for scum to take, especially given that Kitty was scum.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 561, VFP wrote:So I'm E1 because scum do what they do every game and call me town.
I agree I didn't get on to action but I even went against Kitty for calling me town for the reasoning was obviously faked.
It does make me think possibly anti-partnery, so you may be right. @SS.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:04 pm

In post 629, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I agree I didn't get on to action but I even went against Kitty for calling me town for the reasoning was obviously faked.
It does make me think possibly anti-partnery, so you may be right. @SS.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:10 pm

In post 281, KittyTacky wrote:Having issues reading into people here. VFP and Flea are town though and it would take a lot to convince me they are scum. Marci is decent too.

Smoke and Distance are two of my SRs at this point in the game
In post 605, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:There is at least one scum in S&M and Distance, I think they just double bussed though. Triple ISO them with kitty. It seems to me the plan was to steal cop with the dead scum's wallet and save the rest of the money for later auctions when a town MO can no longer "guarantee" that no scum roles make it in. The fewer roles that remain, the less powerful the MO Enhancement becomes and the more likely a random role that benefits scum will slip in. By double bussing d1 they can ride out the game until a good scum power slips through

VOTE: S&M

If this is green I will reconsider Distance.
What are the odds that kyuku has the exact same srs as flipped scum, is a complete coincidence?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:11 pm

Anyone want to take bets that Imaginality and Gamma will likely be next?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:13 pm

In post 631, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:What are the odds that kyuku has the exact same srs as flipped scum, is a complete coincidence?
Well, what are the odds that he borrows reads from his flipped buddy?

Probably lower.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:15 pm

In post 633, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 631, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:What are the odds that kyuku has the exact same srs as flipped scum, is a complete coincidence?
Well, what are the odds that he borrows reads from his flipped buddy?

Probably lower.
Why? His reads make no sense.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:20 pm

I mean that seems like such a dumb play to do intentionally.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:25 pm

In post 635, Something_Smart wrote:I mean that seems like such a dumb play to do intentionally.
It’s a dumb play to have your 2 top srs, players who actually voted scum. Seriously what townie thinks like this? I also think that’s kind of a wifomy argument. He could be absolutely dreadful town but his play is so extremely antitown.

Especially when he already acknowledged he had the same wrong theory about Noraa.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:28 pm

I mean, it's totally fair game to call him scum because his scumreads don't make sense. I think accusing him of ripping reads from his dead scumbuddy is pushing it, though.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:29 pm

In post 456, VFP wrote:I'm also happy to put everyone on the Kitty wagon as town.
Scum looked dis organised or just absent to not move over to me or even try else where.
In post 467, VFP wrote:I've only played with Nancy once (it was a Pooky Nora Nancy hydra) and
I was Paranoid that they were bussing scum come late game.
I was wrong though and they flipped town.

Outside of that, I have no experience that I at least remember.
This including Flea vote make me think I may have possibly been wrong about VFP.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:35 pm

In post 637, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, it's totally fair game to call him scum because his scumreads don't make sense. I think accusing him of ripping reads from his dead scumbuddy is pushing it, though.
I think it’s far more likely he wasn’t paying attention. I never actually implied that, all I said was it’s sus to me, that it’s the exact same srs. There’s 4 slots on Kitty wagon and Kyuku just happens to sus the same 2. My argument is if scum, he either wasn’t paying attention or he even possibly anticipated this kind of argument.

The way he said, if green, he’s voting Distance absolutely pinged me though. I think Kitty wagon is pure and if Kyuku’s plan is to yeet the extremely unlikely non-existent busser, if I’m right, his srs will eventually probably include Imaginality and Gamma because he’s not looking elsewhere.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 610, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
Spoiler: quote wall
In post 597, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 565, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 555, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Vfp is e-1 btw:

Cyrus, mastina, s&m, distance, marci, by my count
In post 406, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:While I'm at it I'll vote VFP. I feel like as the default candidate in a slow game working on plurality like this it's easy for as little as 1 scum to make town!Kitty go through easily.

I also like misty better than smoke/Imaginality at this point, and still am harboring suspicion about VFP's heal votes for MO early game.

VOTE: VFP

This puts him to 2, not sure what happens in a tie in plurality
You tried to stop the Kitty wagon and are not interested in voting VFP today. Interesting.

UNVOTE:

Since he’s at E-1 I’m going to wait a bit. I’m not really a fan of Kyuku trying to stop the Kitty wagon and seemingly suddenly having no interest in voting VFP today.
Well I certainly had no interest in quick hammering him, you're right about that. I have not expressed any disinterest in voting VFP today though. What do you think about
why
I was trying to stop the kitty wagon yesterDay? You seem to be ignoring/not addressing the why - have you seen it?
In post 566, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 406, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:While I'm at it I'll vote VFP. I feel like as the default candidate in a slow game working on plurality like this it's easy for as little as 1 scum to make town!Kitty go through easily.

I also like misty better than smoke/Imaginality at this point, and still am harboring suspicion about VFP's heal votes for MO early game.

In post 410, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Oh nm I think I was looking at VFP's tally in MO not in VC
In post 466, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 440, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think S&M hydra is probably confirmed town now right?
I was actually curious if anyone has seen Nancy Drew bus before, wanted to take a look at that possibility (I think that was all the Nancy Drew head)
In post 550, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 467, VFP wrote:I've only played with Nancy once (it was a Pooky Nora Nancy hydra) and I was Paranoid that they were bussing scum come late game.

I had a sneaking suspicion Noraa was bussing in my last game with her, and she turned out to be town. I have the same sneaking suspicion here, though I was more confident in Noraa town than I am in this hydra at present.
In post 476, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 436, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I dont think flea would have doctored me if fae had won it so I'll just assume it was a setup of some kind
I thought Flea bid on cop?
I didn't get this impression, but it seems like there are several references to Flea bidding on cop as I was catching up. Did fae crumb it or something and I didn't notice?
In post 480, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:

You surmised a reality that Kitty was town, how does their scumflip affect your reads?
In post 424, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:125+300 is 425. I think cyrus is here as scum to buy something for 425
I'm failing to see the leap of logic where Cyrus bids 425, did you mention it in a previous post?
In post 434, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Thanks for the unlock boss.

I enhanced 1-shot BP and the three 2-shots that were rolled. I did not enhance the 1-shot AD, was going to enhance that for tomorrow's auction
Were there any roles you weren't going to entertain boosting at all?
1. My assessment of the situation yesterday was that scum was taking advantage of plurality and the eminent deadline to squeeze through a lynch on a lurking townie that would give no info to town. Because of that I was interested in eliminating just about anyone else, and when I saw Misty, who I was lightly townleaning, vote VFP, a player I was scumleaning so close to deadline, I saw opportunity. I tried to get Gamma onto VFP and luckily he did not swap as Kitty ended up being scum. My reads on the players on the wagon are similar to yours, mastina's, VFP's: I think most likely they are all town. There is potential one player on the wagon was bussing, but I am not convinced and if there is a busser there, it is not Distance. To be clear I am not trying to say you mastina and VFP all feel exactly the same as I do re: that wagon, just that I think my thoughts on it are similar to yours.

2. Cyrus admitted to bidding 125 on each of the 4 roles, and the midday auction provided evidence to corroborate that. I was suspicious as to why he was hanging around so close to deadline when he seemed to not be invested in changing the current MO or Elim wagons. The only reason left to be around at deadline, imo, was to bid at the deadline. However, Cyrus' money should have already been spent if he were town. This lead me to believe he could plausibly be scum waiting to spend his remaining 300 dogecoin on increasing one of his bids. 125+300 =425, so to outbid scum!cyrus I had to spend 426. I went back and forth trying to decide whether to buy roleblock or hitman and decided that if I could get hitman it would be best. It would force scum to deal with the doctor WIFOM or to outbid town on doctor which is a big cash sink for them. This is why I claimed for the doctor my exact bid so they would have the info necessary to decide if they wanted to doc me or protect me via wifom and either save a shot last night, or doc someone else. I also felt that by buying hitman it would increase the value of the doctor and the BP I Enhanced for my successor. Unfortunately BP is the one role I enhanced that did not make it, but it turned out to not matter because I am still alive.

3. off the top of my head, dayvig, hitman, godfather, ninja. Dont remember the other scum roles if there are any. I initially was going to send in 2-shot tracker instead of 2-shot gravedigger but again thought gravedigger would be very helpful for sorting out potential fakeclaims in the upcoming days.

In post 484, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 483, mastina wrote:If I had to take a blind guess of blind guesses, it'd be VFP + Cupcake Butterfly but I've got literally zero logic for this.

HEAL: Smoke and Mirrors
I believe MO is permanent once it has been decided D1 or?

You must've had an instinct to place Marci and Cyrus as town, if not a VFP/Me team. How?
MO is permanent until I die but I can name my replacement in my PT at any point up until my death, so if people want to express support for my successor I will take it into consideration. No promises I'll change it though.
I find this shade on my slot very strange considering I actually caught scum and you tried to save them.
Consider my point of view. From where I'm standing it looks like someone bussed Kitty. Before the flip it looked like he was an easy mislim being pushed through close to deadline. Fmpov, anyone besides Kitty had a greater chance than kitty of being scum, because of how easily the wagon went through. I didnt disagree his iso looked scummy and his disappearing after claiming to have time was definitely a red flag, but life happens sometimes.

When I read your post I think "I find this shade on my slot very strange considering I bussed my partner so I deserve towncred, and you had a bad read on the gamestate so now I'll be using that towncred to shade you"
In post 567, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Could the team actually be Kitty/VFP/Kyuku?

Or is VFP a miselim?

Fascinating that Kyuku completely lost her sr on VFP today and shaded me for catching scum.
Once again you're leaping to the conclusion that because I didnt immediately hammer VFP that I no longer scumread them. I think at this point it's become apparent that VFP is a mislim. The sad part is if you're town and VFP is scum your actions toDay have made me less inclined to vote VFP.

You egregiously misunderstood me then. I thought it sus that you would shading me when you were wrong on Kitty and I was right. Prior to flip, you were tr Kitty and sr me, so I would expected town!you to have reacrssed, so why haven’t you?
I have reassessed - prior to the flip I thought Kitty was being pushed through as an easy plurality lim. After the flip and reassessment I think Kitty was a crossbus. I think you and distance both make sense as the crossbusser and furthermore, after reading the 3 of you in combined ISO I think you 3 make sense as a team, but there exists a world where you just decided to defend town!distance and take his side and bus Kitty for combined motive of getting towncred and potentially pocketing Distance.

I'm still wondering though, what are your thoughts on why I voted for VFP at end of d1?
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

this game is starting to hurt my head
there's a lot of people I want to call town but doubt is creeping in
this song is pretty much my mood except the syNTHS NEVER STOP PLAYING!!!!!!!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:38 pm

In post 640, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

You tried to stop the Kitty wagon and are not interested in voting VFP today. Interesting.

UNVOTE:

Since he’s at E-1 I’m going to wait a bit. I’m not really a fan of Kyuku trying to stop the Kitty wagon and seemingly suddenly having no interest in voting VFP today.
Well I certainly had no interest in quick hammering him, you're right about that. I have not expressed any disinterest in voting VFP today though. What do you think about
why
I was trying to stop the kitty wagon yesterDay? You seem to be ignoring/not addressing the why - have you seen it?

In post 410, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Oh nm I think I was looking at VFP's tally in MO not in VC
In post 440, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think S&M hydra is probably confirmed town now right?
I was actually curious if anyone has seen Nancy Drew bus before, wanted to take a look at that possibility (I think that was all the Nancy Drew head)
In post 467, VFP wrote:I've only played with Nancy once (it was a Pooky Nora Nancy hydra) and I was Paranoid that they were bussing scum come late game.

I had a sneaking suspicion Noraa was bussing in my last game with her, and she turned out to be town. I have the same sneaking suspicion here, though I was more confident in Noraa town than I am in this hydra at present.
In post 436, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I dont think flea would have doctored me if fae had won it so I'll just assume it was a setup of some kind
I didn't get this impression, but it seems like there are several references to Flea bidding on cop as I was catching up. Did fae crumb it or something and I didn't notice?

You surmised a reality that Kitty was town, how does their scumflip affect your reads?
In post 424, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:125+300 is 425. I think cyrus is here as scum to buy something for 425
I'm failing to see the leap of logic where Cyrus bids 425, did you mention it in a previous post?

I enhanced 1-shot BP and the three 2-shots that were rolled. I did not enhance the 1-shot AD, was going to enhance that for tomorrow's auction
1. My assessment of the situation yesterday was that scum was taking advantage of plurality and the eminent deadline to squeeze through a lynch on a lurking townie that would give no info to town. Because of that I was interested in eliminating just about anyone else, and when I saw Misty, who I was lightly townleaning, vote VFP, a player I was scumleaning so close to deadline, I saw opportunity. I tried to get Gamma onto VFP and luckily he did not swap as Kitty ended up being scum. My reads on the players on the wagon are similar to yours, mastina's, VFP's: I think most likely they are all town. There is potential one player on the wagon was bussing, but I am not convinced and if there is a busser there, it is not Distance. To be clear I am not trying to say you mastina and VFP all feel exactly the same as I do re: that wagon, just that I think my thoughts on it are similar to yours.

2. Cyrus admitted to bidding 125 on each of the 4 roles, and the midday auction provided evidence to corroborate that. I was suspicious as to why he was hanging around so close to deadline when he seemed to not be invested in changing the current MO or Elim wagons. The only reason left to be around at deadline, imo, was to bid at the deadline. However, Cyrus' money should have already been spent if he were town. This lead me to believe he could plausibly be scum waiting to spend his remaining 300 dogecoin on increasing one of his bids. 125+300 =425, so to outbid scum!cyrus I had to spend 426. I went back and forth trying to decide whether to buy roleblock or hitman and decided that if I could get hitman it would be best. It would force scum to deal with the doctor WIFOM or to outbid town on doctor which is a big cash sink for them. This is why I claimed for the doctor my exact bid so they would have the info necessary to decide if they wanted to doc me or protect me via wifom and either save a shot last night, or doc someone else. I also felt that by buying hitman it would increase the value of the doctor and the BP I Enhanced for my successor. Unfortunately BP is the one role I enhanced that did not make it, but it turned out to not matter because I am still alive.

3. off the top of my head, dayvig, hitman, godfather, ninja. Dont remember the other scum roles if there are any. I initially was going to send in 2-shot tracker instead of 2-shot gravedigger but again thought gravedigger would be very helpful for sorting out potential fakeclaims in the upcoming days.

In post 483, mastina wrote:If I had to take a blind guess of blind guesses, it'd be VFP + Cupcake Butterfly but I've got literally zero logic for this.

You must've had an instinct to place Marci and Cyrus as town, if not a VFP/Me team. How?
MO is permanent until I die but I can name my replacement in my PT at any point up until my death, so if people want to express support for my successor I will take it into consideration. No promises I'll change it though.
I find this shade on my slot very strange considering I actually caught scum and you tried to save them.
Consider my point of view. From where I'm standing it looks like someone bussed Kitty. Before the flip it looked like he was an easy mislim being pushed through close to deadline. Fmpov, anyone besides Kitty had a greater chance than kitty of being scum, because of how easily the wagon went through. I didnt disagree his iso looked scummy and his disappearing after claiming to have time was definitely a red flag, but life happens sometimes.

When I read your post I think "I find this shade on my slot very strange considering I bussed my partner so I deserve towncred, and you had a bad read on the gamestate so now I'll be using that towncred to shade you"
In post 567, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Could the team actually be Kitty/VFP/Kyuku?

Or is VFP a miselim?

Fascinating that Kyuku completely lost her sr on VFP today and shaded me for catching scum.
Once again you're leaping to the conclusion that because I didnt immediately hammer VFP that I no longer scumread them. I think at this point it's become apparent that VFP is a mislim. The sad part is if you're town and VFP is scum your actions toDay have made me less inclined to vote VFP.

You egregiously misunderstood me then. I thought it sus that you would shading me when you were wrong on Kitty and I was right. Prior to flip, you were tr Kitty and sr me, so I would expected town!you to have reacrssed, so why haven’t you?
I have reassessed - prior to the flip I thought Kitty was being pushed through as an easy plurality lim. After the flip and reassessment I think Kitty was a crossbus. I think you and distance both make sense as the crossbusser and furthermore, after reading the 3 of you in combined ISO I think you 3 make sense as a team, but there exists a world where you just decided to defend town!distance and take his side and bus Kitty for combined motive of getting towncred and potentially pocketing Distance.

I'm still wondering though, what are your thoughts on why I voted for VFP at end of d1?
Are you seriously saying there doesn’t exist a world where you’re deadass wrong about me and possibly Distance as well? Because that’s what I’m picking up from this. It seems to me that you’re not interested in properly parsing me and are only focused on trying to miselim me.

The fact that you are not even considering the fact that you’re plain dead wrong, is why I’m still voting you. That’s exactly what scum!Robert did to town!willow in Happy Face.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:43 pm

In post 640, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

UNVOTE:

why

Or is VFP a miselim?

If you’re scum and VFP’s town, then it would have been to save your buddy obviously. Like Idk but VFP has literally posted that I pretty much did the same exact thing in Happy Face which you can verify if you actually want to accurately solve me, do you? I played under the triple hydra Bear HUGs with Pooky and Noraa.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:46 pm

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86375&user_select%5B%5D=35075

@Kyuku, here’s a link if you actually are town, you might want to look at.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 631, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 281, KittyTacky wrote:Having issues reading into people here. VFP and Flea are town though and it would take a lot to convince me they are scum. Marci is decent too.

In post 605, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:There is at least one scum in S&M and Distance, I think they just double bussed though. Triple ISO them with kitty. It seems to me the plan was to steal cop with the dead scum's wallet and save the rest of the money for later auctions when a town MO can no longer "guarantee" that no scum roles make it in. The fewer roles that remain, the less powerful the MO Enhancement becomes and the more likely a random role that benefits scum will slip in. By double bussing d1 they can ride out the game until a good scum power slips through

What are the odds that kyuku has the exact same srs as flipped scum, is a complete coincidence?
It's not a coincidence. I already told you how I came to this conclusion. I ISOed the 3 of you and I believe this was a planned crossbus. I think the plan was for you to take credit for catching scum and for the two of you to mislim VFP today because you thought I would still want to do that based on my vote end of day 1. Distance's morning post about the kitty flip confirming himself as town is also nasty.

You and distance have both missed direct questions from me, though Distance did answer when reprompted. You, however, are more focused on discrediting me as having "terrible reads" than answering the questions that would help me to sort you. If you were town and thought I had a terrible read you would be interested in answering my question, but instead you actively avoid it.

Pedit: wow you really made all those posts without answering my question again. It's not even embedded in a wall that time.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:01 pm

In post 645, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 631, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

It's not a coincidence. I already told you how I came to this conclusion. I ISOed the 3 of you and I believe this was a planned crossbus. I think the plan was for you to take credit for catching scum and for the two of you to mislim VFP today because you thought I would still want to do that based on my vote end of day 1. Distance's morning post about the kitty flip confirming himself as town is also nasty.

You and distance have both missed direct questions from me, though Distance did answer when reprompted. You, however, are more focused on discrediting me as having "terrible reads" than answering the questions that would help me to sort you. If you were town and thought I had a terrible read you would be interested in answering my question, but instead you actively avoid it.

Pedit: wow you really made all those posts without answering my question again. It's not even embedded in a wall that time.
Because you do and why are you ignoring what VFP said about me in Happy Face? Considering you were also wrong about Noraa, you would think town!you wouldn’t be blindly ignoring it.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:03 pm

Are you even for real? Am I even voting VFP? No, I’m voting you. :roll:
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:04 pm

You really really want my miselim badly don’t you? If we’re ever NK’d, town should probably look to you.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I just read through some of the game you posted. I dont see the parallels so far in reading your ISO. Is there something specific I'm missing?

I see you are still not reading or intentionally misunderstanding/ignoring my posts though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”