Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 647, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Are you even for real? Am I even voting VFP? No, I’m voting you. :roll:
you were voting him earlier when he was e-1 and then you fabricated the idea that I would not vote VFP when I pointed out he was e-1, shortly thereafter you turned on me because I tried to start a wagon on VFP end of D1, and because of the fabricated claim that I now won't vote VFP. Then, when I asked you to consider why I might have wanted VFP yesterday you ignored my question and went on a loud campaign to discredit me. Your case on me holds no water and the reason you are avoiding my question is that in answering it you will reveal how shallow your "read" truly is.

What do you have to say regarding the reasoning I provided for voting VFP at the end of D1?
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 639, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:The way he said, if green, he’s voting Distance absolutely pinged me though.
I did not say this. I said if you are green I will reconsider Distance. If you're red I'll absolutely be voting Distance.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 649, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I just read through some of the game you posted. I dont see the parallels so far in reading your ISO. Is there something specific I'm missing?

I see you are still not reading or intentionally misunderstanding/ignoring my posts though.
I didn’t want you to hammer VFP. Is it possible you’re misunderstanding me then? I was surprised that you seemed to be no longer sr him. I think he might possibly be a miselim now because unless I’m wrong on Kitty wagon being pure, I don’t see any scum motivation in him claiming this. Also scum!him has no reason to bring up Happy Face unless it was somehow a pocket and it really didn’t look like one to me. Plus, I also liked SS’ takes on that slot. I jumped off of his wagon because when he suddenly got to E -1, I wasn’t feeling the same degree of confidence I did with Kitty and I really hate to miselim. Of course. if it were to actually turn out that he really is scum, this post will probably come back to bite me but I’m okay with that because rn, I’m leaning to him being a possible miselim.

I don’t have a super strong read on him either way rn but not interested in his wagon today. If you are actually town, then I’m really not sure who to vote for.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:23 pm

In post 649, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I just read through some of the game you posted. I dont see the parallels so far in reading your ISO. Is there something specific I'm missing?

I see you are still not reading or intentionally misunderstanding/ignoring my posts though.
My slot actively rammed through a scum!Bell wagon to make sure he got yeeted.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:28 pm

In post 650, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 647, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Are you even for real? Am I even voting VFP? No, I’m voting you. :roll:
you were voting him earlier when he was e-1 and then you fabricated the idea that I would not vote VFP when I pointed out he was e-1, shortly thereafter you turned on me because I tried to start a wagon on VFP end of D1, and because of the fabricated claim that I now won't vote VFP. Then, when I asked you to consider why I might have wanted VFP yesterday you ignored my question and went on a loud campaign to discredit me. Your case on me holds no water and the reason you are avoiding my question is that in answering it you will reveal how shallow your "read" truly is.

What do you have to say regarding the reasoning I provided for voting VFP at the end of D1?
Why would I “fabricate” anything? If you’re town then I don’t want you miselimed obviously. I was surprised that you were no longer sr him - or that’s how I read it. You can persist in misunderstanding what I’m saying a disbelieving it but this is the truth.

But I can see why you might wrongly sr me if you honestly thought that.

UNVOTE:

Still not tr you but it’s believable but you also targetting Distance is kind of yuck, so that’s another reason.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 636, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Especially when he already acknowledged he had the same wrong theory about Noraa.
I made it clear when I said that in that I was TRing Noraa in that game. Also, what does it matter if I've been wrong in another game before? Because Noraa wasn't bussing that one time, scum will never bus on D1 again?

I didn't hard push Noraa for bussing in that game because while the theory she was bussing occurred to me, it did not make sense, and I had good reason to TR her. Here I believe the triple ISO points to scum in you and distance. Individually I have a stronger read on you, and in the situation you were in with the d1 roles and a 2 horse race between two town for MO, it was going to take a desperate strategy to equalize.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 655, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 636, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Especially when he already acknowledged he had the same wrong theory about Noraa.
I made it clear when I said that in that I was TRing Noraa in that game. Also, what does it matter if I've been wrong in another game before? Because Noraa wasn't bussing that one time, scum will never bus on D1 again?

I didn't hard push Noraa for bussing in that game because while the theory she was bussing occurred to me, it did not make sense, and I had good reason to TR her. Here I believe the triple ISO points to scum in you and distance. Individually I have a stronger read on you, and in the situation you were in with the d1 roles and a 2 horse race between two town for MO, it was going to take a desperate strategy to equalize.
I honestly didn’t pay too much attention to that. Fortunately Pooky has his internet back and he can deal with all of that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:37 pm

In post 656, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 655, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

I honestly didn’t pay too much attention to that. Fortunately Pooky has his internet back and he can deal with all of that.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:45 pm

@kyuku, I think you’re obviously misunderstanding me makes sense but the rest of it is absolute bonkers. :lol:
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:50 pm

What is still nagging at me is that you’re still not considering that you might be wrong and actually are trying to intentionally miselim me. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt for now that you honestly do believe this but not really confident on it. So I’m off you for now but will continue to monitor your posts closely, until I feel more sure that you are just bad town here and not scum.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 653, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

But your slot in that game had meta experience with bell and it appeared to me that Pooky is the one that caught Bell with a meta tell. Maybe I'm wrong about the head that caught him but from what I understand pooky was not around to push Kitty yesterDay.

Kitty was also not caught by a meta tell in this game. So the parallel you describe I just dont see. I also noticed in that game, contrary to this game, your iso is very scumhunty D1, where in this game iirc you are giving out townreads seemingly left and right, and aren't really aggressive with anyone until Kitty.

Went and reread your iso - not as many TRs as I remember but seeing Kitty's reads in context with still really irks me. I don't think Distance's posting to that point warranted that read which makes it all the more unusual that the 2 of you caught scum so easily.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Btw I asked you that question 3 times and reminded you to answer it once more. The 2nd and 3rd times I asked I separated it into its own paragraph with line breaks and the 3rd time I bolded it.

Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:55 pm

In post 347, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 285, Distance wrote:
In post 281, KittyTacky wrote:Having issues reading into people here. VFP and Flea are town though and it would take a lot to convince me they are scum. Marci is decent too.

Smoke and Distance are two of my SRs at this point in the game.
VOTE: kitty
Good vote and I really don’t understand the sr on you either. I don’t have a strong read on you yet but it looks like you’ve been genuinely sorting.
I still do think this. Have you critically examined his ISO? I’m referring to his other reads and don’t understand why town!you are myopically only focused on Kitty?

I explained why I tr him and it had absolutely nothing to do with Kitty. Re-read my ISO because you seem to be ignoring any of my posts that don’t seem to fit your narrative.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:57 pm

In post 660, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 653, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

But your slot in that game had meta experience with bell and it appeared to me that Pooky is the one that caught Bell with a meta tell. Maybe I'm wrong about the head that caught him but from what I understand pooky was not around to push Kitty yesterDay.

Kitty was also not caught by a meta tell in this game. So the parallel you describe I just dont see. I also noticed in that game, contrary to this game, your iso is very scumhunty D1, where in this game iirc you are giving out townreads seemingly left and right, and aren't really aggressive with anyone until Kitty.

Went and reread your iso - not as many TRs as I remember but seeing Kitty's reads in context with still really irks me. I don't think Distance's posting to that point warranted that read which makes it all the more unusual that the 2 of you caught scum so easily.
Because sometimes I’m actually good at catching scum. Pooky cased Bell, I didn’t but I did case Kitty and found is ISO to be a dumpster fire.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:59 pm

In post 661, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Btw I asked you that question 3 times and reminded you to answer it once more. The 2nd and 3rd times I asked I separated it into its own paragraph with line breaks and the 3rd time I bolded it.
I have ADHD and Dyslexia. I don’t know if that answers your question or not but none of that is AI for me.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 618, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:@Mastina do you tr kyuku? Having her top srs 2 slots that actually voted scum really weirds me out.
Not to the same extent as I townread the scum voters D1 or the MistyX/S_S slot, but loosely? Yes. I see enough in SSBM's contributions to think they are more likely town than not, including their usage of the Market Owner power, and they were voted Market Owner on D1 by, how many people? 5? That's 5 people who trusted SSBM to be one of the towniest yet mechanically-best players and to some extent I want to trust in their read.

So SSBM isn't a top townread but IS a townread.

My readslist right now would be:
{Distance, Smoke and Mirrors, Imaginality, Gamma Emerald} (all conftown to me)
Mistyx/Something_Smart (basically conftown to me)

ssbm_Kyouko (townread but not the locktown tier of the above)

(huge gap)

marcistar

(somewhat of a gap)

{cyrus, Cupcake Butterfly} (I think exactly one of them is scum but not both)

VFP
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 2.3Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (1) : Imaginality
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (1) - VFP
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (5) - Mastina - Distance - marcistar - Cyrus62 - ssbm_Kyouko

not voting (4) - Everyone else

day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-26 10:38:57)

auctionthe auctioned abilities are :

1-shot Aution Detective - the top bet at the mid point is 5

2-shot Auction Detective - the top bet at the mid point is 365

2-shot Gravedigger - the top bet at the mid point is 25

2-shot Watcher - the top bet at the mid point is 100
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Cupcake Butterfly »

Checklist

1. Hardsort VFP because that's the slot I need to sort asap.
2. Cry @ Kyuku and Nancy
3. Angry poop because I'm tired of this short ass deadline
4. Sleep omg
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Bruh
The “ou” character combination is pronounced like an o when read in the context of Japanese pronunciation
And there is no second u in kyouko
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by Cupcake Butterfly »

Ooopsies sorry.

So Gamma you having trouble with scumreads?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

yeah I'd say that about where my problem lies
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:14 am

Post by marcistar »

UNVOTE:

for rn since im gonna be a bit busy today :oops:
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:55 am

Post by imaginality »

I had this neatly formatted and typed out but lost my post, ffs...
In post 617, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 616, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 605, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:There is at least one scum in S&M and Distance, I think they just double bussed though. Triple ISO them with kitty. It seems to me the plan was to steal cop with the dead scum's wallet and save the rest of the money for later auctions when a town MO can no longer "guarantee" that no scum roles make it in. The fewer roles that remain, the less powerful the MO Enhancement becomes and the more likely a random role that benefits scum will slip in. By double bussing d1 they can ride out the game until a good scum power slips through

VOTE: S&M

If this is green I will reconsider Distance.
Good job, if you’re actually town here and town doesn’t want to lose, they should steer 100% clear of your shitty reads,
@Imaginality, still think this is town? Kyuku’s top srs are on the extremely likely pure Kitty wagon. I was going to unvote you but this screams setting up miselims to me.
The rationale for the scum double bus theory makes no sense to me. It seems likely scum would get Kitty to high-bid cop when they knew Kitty was about to be elimmed. But deliberately double-bussing Kitty, eh, I doubt it. Losing that 800 is going to hurt scum more than just a normal elim. Of course, the fact it seems particularly bad for scum would also boost the towncred reward if they pull it off. But it doesn't seem like the Kitty wagon was really pushed hard so it was a heck of a laid back double bus if it was one. Like I say I don't see it.

That said, I also don't think we should simply assume anyone in particular on the Kitty wagon is definitely town. A few people have done so so far: Gamma, Distance, you (S&M), and mastina:

quote="Gamma 440"]I think S&M hydra is probably confirmed town now right?[/quote]
Distance 452 wrote:i should be obvtown after that flip :)
S&M 475 wrote:I think Kitty wagon was all town and Mastina was obviously right on Flea, so this game should probably not be too hard to solve.
(plus the 'extremely likely pure wagon' comment above)
mastina 483 wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12846949#p12846949]post 430[/url], Gypyx wrote:KittyTacky (4) - Distance, Smoke and Mirrors, Imaginality, Gamma Emerald
So I am treating y'all as conftown.
I think if there is scum on Kitty wagon it's least likely Gamma as I think scum bussing earlier in the wagon is more likely than late. I would reconsider that if VFP is scum (as that would mean there wasn't any chance of shifting the elimination away from scum).

But with scum really unable to afford another elim today and how strongly the VFP wagon built I think VFP is more likely town and that at least one scum is on the wagon.

Current VFP voters are:

Of those voters:

With ssbm I feel like I have a good sense of what I find suspicious and what I find townie, and I'm happy to watch and wait.

I'm happy to keep my vote on mastina for kicking off the VFP wagon (which given there had been votes on VFP end of D1, was quite likely to build up), and if mastina flips scum I think it's worth looking at the Kitty wagon again.

cyrus seems all over the place. I don't think that's an act. I feel like unless scum aren't bothering to talk, cyrus as scum would have slightly more of a clue about certain things?

I need to reread marci but retyping all this means it's 2am now, so sleep first, iso after. Pedit: would marci have unvoted if there was a competing wagon? If VFP gets elimmed and flips town that unvote will look convenient in retrospect.

I think if someone did bus Kitty it's more likely Distance than S&M. Their 'i should be obvtown' quote raises my eyebrow (too concerned with how others see them?) and the vote on VFP is unexplained but that could be a play style thing.

I will say I find the meta discussion hard to get into because I don't know anyone from other games and have no time to read dozens of games. The point someone made about Alisae being excited to play when scum made me feel slightly better about Gamma.

Also, why were all the midday bids so low. Come on people, bid high and make scum either give us powers or use their cash. If everyone bids high then it also helps auction detectives (if their target didn't bid today it means they either won a power d1 or are scum saving their cash). Scum can't outbid us for both auction detectives and watcher if we bid high on all three.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:40 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 672, imaginality wrote:I had this neatly formatted and typed out but lost my post, ffs...
In post 605, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:There is at least one scum in S&M and Distance, I think they just double bussed though. Triple ISO them with kitty. It seems to me the plan was to steal cop with the dead scum's wallet and save the rest of the money for later auctions when a town MO can no longer "guarantee" that no scum roles make it in. The fewer roles that remain, the less powerful the MO Enhancement becomes and the more likely a random role that benefits scum will slip in. By double bussing d1 they can ride out the game until a good scum power slips through

Good job, if you’re actually town here and town doesn’t want to lose, they should steer 100% clear of your shitty reads,
@Imaginality, still think this is town? Kyuku’s top srs are on the extremely likely pure Kitty wagon. I was going to unvote you but this screams setting up miselims to me.
The rationale for the scum double bus theory makes no sense to me. It seems likely scum would get Kitty to high-bid cop when they knew Kitty was about to be elimmed. But deliberately double-bussing Kitty, eh, I doubt it. Losing that 800 is going to hurt scum more than just a normal elim. Of course, the fact it seems particularly bad for scum would also boost the towncred reward if they pull it off. But it doesn't seem like the Kitty wagon was really pushed hard so it was a heck of a laid back double bus if it was one. Like I say I don't see it.

That said, I also don't think we should simply assume anyone in particular on the Kitty wagon is definitely town. A few people have done so so far: Gamma, Distance, you (S&M), and mastina:

quote="Gamma 440"]I think S&M hydra is probably confirmed town now right?
S&M 475 wrote:I think Kitty wagon was all town and Mastina was obviously right on Flea, so this game should probably not be too hard to solve.
mastina 483 wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12846949#p12846949]post 430[/url], Gypyx wrote:KittyTacky (4) - Distance, Smoke and Mirrors, Imaginality, Gamma Emerald
I think if there is scum on Kitty wagon it's least likely Gamma as I think scum bussing earlier in the wagon is more likely than late. I would reconsider that if VFP is scum (as that would mean there wasn't any chance of shifting the elimination away from scum).

But with scum really unable to afford another elim today and how strongly the VFP wagon built I think VFP is more likely town and that at least one scum is on the wagon.

Current VFP voters are:

Of those voters:

With ssbm I feel like I have a good sense of what I find suspicious and what I find townie, and I'm happy to watch and wait.

I'm happy to keep my vote on mastina for kicking off the VFP wagon (which given there had been votes on VFP end of D1, was quite likely to build up), and if mastina flips scum I think it's worth looking at the Kitty wagon again.

cyrus seems all over the place. I don't think that's an act. I feel like unless scum aren't bothering to talk, cyrus as scum would have slightly more of a clue about certain things?

I need to reread marci but retyping all this means it's 2am now, so sleep first, iso after. Pedit: would marci have unvoted if there was a competing wagon? If VFP gets elimmed and flips town that unvote will look convenient in retrospect.

I think if someone did bus Kitty it's more likely Distance than S&M. Their 'i should be obvtown' quote raises my eyebrow (too concerned with how others see them?) and the vote on VFP is unexplained but that could be a play style thing.

I will say I find the meta discussion hard to get into because I don't know anyone from other games and have no time to read dozens of games. The point someone made about Alisae being excited to play when scum made me feel slightly better about Gamma.

Also, why were all the midday bids so low. Come on people, bid high and make scum either give us powers or use their cash. If everyone bids high then it also helps auction detectives (if their target didn't bid today it means they either won a power d1 or are scum saving their cash). Scum can't outbid us for both auction detectives and watcher if we bid high on all three.[/quote] now that's smart thinking on your part i can get behind you as town on this comment so is my vote in a bad spot cause with just 3 days till vote is over it will be tricky wagons. yes i do normaly know what scum is doing unless we are playing i forgot the name of this game.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:43 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 672, imaginality wrote:I had this neatly formatted and typed out but lost my post, ffs...

quote="Gamma 440"]I think S&M hydra is probably confirmed town now right?
mastina 483 wrote:

Current VFP voters are:

Of those voters:

Also, why were all the midday bids so low. Come on people, bid high and make scum either give us powers or use their cash. If everyone bids high then it also helps auction detectives (if their target didn't bid today it means they either won a power d1 or are scum saving their cash). Scum can't outbid us for both auction detectives and watcher if we bid high on all three.[/quote]

now that's smart thinking on your part i can get behind you as town on this comment so is my vote in a bad spot cause with just 3 days till vote is over it will be tricky wagons. yes i do normaly know what scum is doing unless we are playing i forgot the name of this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”