Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I don't think it was clear-cut as you think it was. The discussion of the cop inno only really became conclusive on D6. I misread the table, for sure, but I don't see why you think I wouldn't make the same misread as town. (Because I'm pretty sure I would.)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:42 pm

It's not like it was a scum tactic or anything-- if I had known you and ssbm were never voting marci, it would have made my life much easier; I could have just voted ssbm and peaced out.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why the fuck did I say yes to the bus plan?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I thought it was your idea lol, are you talking about the plan for you to. Us kitty, or for S_S to bus you?
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:52 pm

For me to bus him. Pretty much all of our plays, except the kills, were my idea.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:53 pm

And I do feel like we would have been in a lot more hot water if we didn't bus there. Maybe just faking a guilty on ssbm was better, though, not sure.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2001, Something_Smart wrote:It's not like it was a scum tactic or anything-- if I had known you and ssbm were never voting marci, it would have made my life much easier; I could have just voted ssbm and peaced out.
I think it was super obvious that we were initially sr each other and tr Marci. Well, like you kept trying to shoot down my Marci tr and that made me increasingly doubt you because it seemed like you were looking for reasons to keep her in your PoE, that didn’t make any sense to me. And when you said that Imaginality rb’d you, Marci’s paraphrasing from that PT was as townie af. So that in particular looked really bad to me.

And agree with Kyouku- Mastina mvp.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2002, Gamma Emerald wrote:
It probably would have worked better in reverse - if you had done the bussing. Because I hard tr SS until melo, when he suddenly seemed really scummy to me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:04 pm

Sadly I had claimed the watcher so we couldn't really do that.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Wild - so Gamma forgot you won cop and bought Godfather with actual intent to use it. Just feels weird that only cop and JK got obscured. And neither of you had Watcher? Fakeclaimed it?

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2007, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2002, Gamma Emerald wrote:
It probably would have worked better in reverse - if you had done the bussing. Because I hard tr SS until melo, when he suddenly seemed really scummy to me.
We couldn’t have executed that the same way though, as I couldn’t claim a guilty
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:06 pm

Yeah, since watcher went for 500 we knew whoever got it was dead.

D2 we legit forgot to use it, I was too busy trying not to die. D4 it was intentionally not used because we wanted to make it look like Gamma won hitman and we needed to know who won tracker.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I mean I forgot to bid on d4 so I can see that, blitz deadlines were rough at times

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2009, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Wild - so Gamma forgot you won cop and bought Godfather with actual intent to use it. Just feels weird that only cop and JK got obscured. And neither of you had Watcher? Fakeclaimed it?
I didn’t forget, he just never made it clear that was what happened. When Mistyx claimed she didn’t get it I believed that as the truth.
As for not obscuring bids, short deadlines are a bitch, yo.
And I made a move on watcher but was thoroughly outdone

Anyway, I guess I’m less salty than I was as D7 was actually happening but I still feel like that win was ours and we choked it
<Embrace The Void>

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:12 pm

I feel like we couldn't have reasonably anticipated S&M getting paranoid for completely asinine reasons. (And they were asinine: you may disagree, but I would have put marci in my PoE as town, just the same way as I did.) And the V/LA did hurt, but unfortunately couldn't be avoided.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was super frustrated in the dead PT that it felt like you bussed me just to take your hands off the wheel
At this point however it’s clear the VLA wasn’t the primary cause of the downfall so while I’m upset we lost I don’t feel betrayed anymore
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2005, Something_Smart wrote:And I do feel like we would have been in a lot more hot water if we didn't bus there. Maybe just faking a guilty on ssbm was better, though, not sure.
Maybe but that would have worked because you nk Imaginality but both of you would need to vote first me or Marci, which would have been tricky if both of us beat you to it.

Optimally, you would have been better off not claiming watcher because not watching Mastina would be a scumclaim. Or claim it on N2 and 3, then you wouldn’t have even been in a position to bus.

I still don’t understand why you killed Flea. I understand the rest of the kills but not that one.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2009, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Wild - so Gamma forgot you won cop and bought Godfather with actual intent to use it. Just feels weird that only cop and JK got obscured. And neither of you had Watcher? Fakeclaimed it?
Distance made the 500 bid on watcher and Cyrus had 2 shot AD. It’s all in dead thread.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 pm

In post 2015, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was super frustrated in the dead PT that it felt like you bussed me just to take your hands off the wheel
At this point however it’s clear the VLA wasn’t the primary cause of the downfall so while I’m upset we lost I don’t feel betrayed anymore
Yeah, I do feel bad about that. I was expecting to have over 24 hours on D6 which would have been plenty, I think.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2014, Something_Smart wrote:I feel like we couldn't have reasonably anticipated S&M getting paranoid for completely asinine reasons. (And they were asinine: you may disagree, but I would have put marci in my PoE as town, just the same way as I did.) And the V/LA did hurt, but unfortunately couldn't be avoided.
Lololol, How were they “asinine”? I was tr Marci and after Kyouku and us resolved the tracker mix up, I could see she was genuinely solving and you were being off the charts scummy. Yes I definitely disagree because your sr on her didn’t make any sense to me. It just read to me like you just wanted to keep her in your PoE and it was like pulling teeth to get you to back off from that. Yeah, I thought Distance claimed what looked like an inno on her. He gets nk’d and following night, scum apparently no kills as the gravedigger who would have checked him got jk’d. You shouldn’t underestimate me SS. I may be initially slow to figure things out but eventually I will.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:33 pm

But you know that we knew Distance wasn't cop, right?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And then they’re was also Mastina’s sr on you, who just happened to be the nk before Imaginality. It’s tough for scum not to crack under pressure and you kind’ve looked like you were flailing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:36 pm

Like marci was objectively not conftown, and you were objectively not townreading her harder than you were townreading me. Or if you were, you didn't express it, so like. I don't know why you don't trust me on this-- I wasn't trying to keep marci in the PoE for any nefarious design, I just legitimately didn't think she was towny enough to be locktown and you weren't suggesting that she was either (before the start of D6).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:37 pm

In post 2021, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And then they’re was also Mastina’s sr on you, who just happened to be the nk before Imaginality. It’s tough for scum not to crack under pressure and you kind’ve looked like you were flailing.
maybe after I came back from V/LA, I flailed, but I don't think I flailed at all before that. If anything I got cocky.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2020, Something_Smart wrote:But you know that we knew Distance wasn't cop, right?
Now I do but until I saw the dead PT, I was sure he was because he was just so certain she was town and then he dies, like it’d be super weird kill for scum!Marci to have made and it also really didn’t make sense for Kyouku. But you continuing to argue with me about it, made me think it was you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”