Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Well... the Distance kill was 100% Gamma's idea. So that doesn't seem like a sound analysis.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2022, Something_Smart wrote:Like marci was objectively not conftown, and you were objectively not townreading her harder than you were townreading me. Or if you were, you didn't express it, so like. I don't know why you don't trust me on this-- I wasn't trying to keep marci in the PoE for any nefarious design, I just legitimately didn't think she was towny enough to be locktown and you weren't suggesting that she was either (before the start of D6).
Because I reread the game and came to that conclusion. You also weren’t giving any reasons to sr anyone actually, which is something I’d expect from town!you. All you did was just keep saying that you were town. You can’t win as scum without pushing and scumcasing at least one of the other slots and you would have optimally needed to sell me on Kyouku!scum and before we resolved the tracker mixup, that wouldn’t have been that hard to do but you didn’t look like you were doing anything to try to solve the game and you 100% do that as town.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2025, Something_Smart wrote:Well... the Distance kill was 100% Gamma's idea. So that doesn't seem like a sound analysis.
You keep calling my correct takes as “asinine” and “unsound”. lmfaoooo

Who cares whose idea it was? It looked extremely scummy to me that you kept fighting me on something that seemed super obvious to me. Kyouku wasn’t impressed with it either. Whether or not I was factually correct or not is besides the point. I correctly sr you for all of those what you’re calling “asinine” and “unsound” takes, rofl
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I really like you a lot SS but I am a helluva a lot smarter than most people give me credit for.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:53 pm

That makes a lot more sense. It probably is more in my character to try to make a case as town, though I don't think I necessarily would, but I can see where you're coming from with that.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:55 pm

In post 2027, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You keep calling my correct takes as “asinine” and “unsound”. lmfaoooo
I mean I think I'm an expert on how I think, and you saying that I would just magically share your marci locktown read as town is pretty asinine. Sorry.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:00 pm

We don't have to harp on it. You had some things right, you had some things wrong. Some things we can't really know for sure (how I would play if I were town), but I feel reasonably confident in what I'm saying about it. I think you're very smart, and you played very well. GG.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by T3 »

GG :)
Thanks for modding!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2030, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2027, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You keep calling my correct takes as “asinine” and “unsound”. lmfaoooo
I mean I think I'm an expert on how I think, and you saying that I would just magically share your marci locktown read as town is pretty asinine. Sorry.
No it’s not because anyone actually reading the game could clearly see that and town!you would have either listened to me or actually have come up with valid reasons why I might be wrong - which you did neither.

You just aren’t critically examining my reasoning, like the hood pt for example. No way in hell does that paraphrasing of that hood ever come from scum!Marci. So, let’s agree to disagree. Your “assinine” is my “correct”.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:06 pm

I mean, you may well be right about that, but I don't think that town-me is good enough to confidently recognize it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2031, Something_Smart wrote:We don't have to harp on it. You had some things right, you had some things wrong. Some things we can't really know for sure (how I would play if I were town), but I feel reasonably confident in what I'm saying about it. I think you're very smart, and you played very well. GG.
I really don’t want to fight with you but you can ask Pooky. He knows better than anyone to never underestimate me.

Thanks, you actually did really well until that last day. I mean you fooled me enough to save you at the expense of town. I fucked up not once - saving you but twice - missing deadline and we we’re definitely the right nk choice.

Can you or Gamma please explain Flea kill to me? I keep asking but neither of you have answered me yet.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2034, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, you may well be right about that, but I don't think that town-me is good enough to confidently recognize it.
Well for one thing, she confirmed Imaginality rb’ing you when she could have lied about it and she paraphrased it in such detail you knew 100%, she was telling the truth.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:12 pm

In post 2035, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Can you or Gamma please explain Flea kill to me? I keep asking but neither of you have answered me yet.
There's no justification in there that I can see. Misty just picked it and Gamma wasn't around.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

That was fun :P

Knew I was getting N1'd lol

I went too hard :D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

my D1 gutpings are getting scary ;3

Well played though, never suspected S_S while I was reading :D
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1979, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Well now it's over, can you tell me if Gamma tried to get JK for 300 on the dot?
In post 58, mastina wrote:You know I find it weirdly hilarious that the logic for Something_Smart being scum relies on the theory that scum bid 300 on the jailkeeper, but I got it because I bid 300 before them.

Because as it turns out that logic is entirely wrong.

If scum had bid my bid, they'd have gotten it, as I submitted my bid during twilight, in the very last minutes of the day. I only raised my bid at the very last second, meaning that for all intents and purposes, an equal bid would've meant scum would beat me. Meaning that I did in fact bid more than the scum did. And my bid? It wasn't 300. It was 250. :P

The reason the other 50 didn't show is because I put that 50 on the same ability that imaginality spent his remaining 90 on, meaning my remaining $50 was hidden.

As I was killed that night, that meant I couldn't share my bid the next day--so if the final scum is eliminated off of the $300 bid logic, it's hilarious to me as being a right conclusion (Something_Smart is scum), for a totally wrong reason. :P
Suffice to say; if they bid anything at all on it, it was not in fact $300, and would necessarily be lower than $250. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2006, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And agree with Kyouku- Mastina mvp.
Eh, I was acceptable, predicting (albeit unable to stop) the Distance nightkill N2, predicting (and stopping) the marcistar kill N3, and correctly putting both Gamma and Something_Smart below ssbm and Smoke & Mirrors, but I did have notable shortcomings;

On D1, I didn't know this was a blitz game in spite of 'Blitz' literally being
in the name of the game
and thus was absent for basically all of D1 and as a consequence, did not contribute to the scum elimination; had I been around, it's still possible I wouldn't have; I
did
struggle to get into the game initially; until Something_Smart claimed to have picked up the Watcher he was one of my strongest townreads; I had VFP as my strongest scumread; I never really pushed either of the scum and only had them near the bottom of my scum pile at the end through sheer poe of deducing marcistar-town + what amounted to a soulread on Smoke & Mirrors and my reads on the remainders were just circumstantial sorting that happened to in its final iteration be accurate enough especially with an imaginality nightkill.

But hey, I got nightkilled, and my reads lead to the final scum elimination (even if on faulty logic) so I certainly won't complain about posthumously causing a town win. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2041, mastina wrote:
In post 2006, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And agree with Kyouku- Mastina mvp.
Eh, I was acceptable, predicting (albeit unable to stop) the Distance nightkill N2, predicting (and stopping) the marcistar kill N3, and correctly putting both Gamma and Something_Smart below ssbm and Smoke & Mirrors, but I did have notable shortcomings;

On D1, I didn't know this was a blitz game in spite of 'Blitz' literally being
in the name of the game
and thus was absent for basically all of D1 and as a consequence, did not contribute to the scum elimination; had I been around, it's still possible I wouldn't have; I
did
struggle to get into the game initially; until Something_Smart claimed to have picked up the Watcher he was one of my strongest townreads; I had VFP
+ Cupcake Butterfly
as my strongest scumreads; I never really pushed either of the scum and only had them near the bottom of my scum pile at the end through sheer poe of deducing marcistar-town + what amounted to a soulread on Smoke & Mirrors and my reads on the remainders were just circumstantial sorting that happened to in its final iteration be accurate enough especially with an imaginality nightkill.

But hey, I got nightkilled, and my reads lead to the final scum elimination (even if on faulty logic) so I certainly won't complain about posthumously causing a town win. :P
*Edit by way of quote as I forgot it wasn't just VFP I was wrong on. :oops: I double-tunneled, not single-tunneled.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:12 am

Post by T3 »

I crumbed cop?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:29 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 585, Distance wrote:marcis town
always town
dont bother pushing her ill treat that as a scumclaim
^"cop crumb"
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I went and read some of marci and thought from looking at a town and scum game that this game wasn't distinctly either one, so that reinforced for me that this was a real cop crumb. Thought the "meta dive" was a farce to hide the cop inno
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:55 am

Post by imaginality »

I didn't particularly buy the cop inno theory, part of why I neighourized marci was because I was like 80% sure she was town but I was getting paranoid and wanted to dispel any lingering doubts (which it pretty quickly did). And then once I was sure she was town there was no point raising questions about the cop inno theory.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 2044, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: