House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by House »

In post 1123, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1113, House wrote:Credit to Gamma for the question.
Can I get credit too :oops: :oops:

Spoiler:
In post 305, Lukewarm wrote:post 301 is hella performative. Like, oh no, I am concerned that a scum read is voting with me. Checks his scum reads, and he has 6 people listed as scummier then the person in question. Even if you make the correction of moving RMH just bellow the null line, it is still a silly stance for town to take, and seems much more like scum trying to appear paranoid of their reads.
Sadly, no.

The question was not only asked, but also (badly) answered.

Theoretically, 305 could have been a distancing attempt by a teammate that noticed a misstep.

Not that I'm speculating that that's what happened, just why I can't give you credit for 305.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

If you say so.

I could be on board for a T3 elim, but I am kind of wanting to put my vote back on Roden :cop:
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1124, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1122, Roden wrote:
In post 1121, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1109, Roden wrote:This justification for your vote doesn't feel townie at all for multiple reasons but I doubt you really want to get into why.
I have no idea what you could possibly mean here?

You think that I posted something scummy, and you don't think I would want to talk about it?????

If you think I did something scummy, shouldn't you want to put that in the thread, regardless of what I want?
Interesting. So you acknowledge I posted something weird, and decide that's what required your focus instead of the question I asked you? Do you think it's scummy that I said something that's weird or did you specifically look for a reason to not answer the question?
Mainly hated the -- "if anyone can quote the exact line" -- Seems more like a scum thought then a town one.

Now, want to answer my question?
Scum is more likely to ask for basic evidence than town? I know you don't actually believe that when I've seen you catch scum by doing exactly that. This reads as extremely forced because saying you "hate" a post doesn't mean much and gives you room to give whatever interpretation you want. Pretty sure town!you is more straightforward than that.

The answer to your question is that my statement was weird on purpose just to see reactions. But you kinda proved what I was saying right anyway because you focused on the part of my post that honestly didn't matter to avoid answering a really simple question that you don't seem like you were prepared to be asked.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1126, Lukewarm wrote:If you say so.

I could be on board for a T3 elim, but I am kind of wanting to put my vote back on Roden :cop:
What do you mean you could be on board? You said he was scum in 305. The exact post you're asking House to get credit for.

So you reach for a vouch from House, say you might vote T3 even though you scum read him, then say you'd rather vote me anyway even though you haven't cased me?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by Roden »

Emphasis on "might" btw
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:33 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: Roden
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 579, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 567, House wrote:I think it's hilarious that Angel is speculated to be my partner, then all of a sudden there's this push to eliminate them.

If I was a more savvy person, I'd probably consider the person that started that push as scum for trying to eliminate a suspected Mason in order to fish out a claim.

But I'm not that nuanced.
I did not really think that they were your mason partner before, and mainly just thought that idea was just coming from T3.

But now seeing this post coming from you tho..

UNVOTE:
This was a weird unvote, I almost never see town!Luke back down on a read, and trying to justify it by speculating about Masons doesn't come off as town.

Looking at your votes in general, you've been all over the place. I don't usually see that from you, you tend to latch onto hunches and reads even on Day 1. Tbh your posts have more in common with your one scum game that you showed me, you even open by wistfully hoping to roll scum more often there too.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1127, Roden wrote:Scum is more likely to ask for basic evidence than town? I know you don't actually believe that when I've seen you catch scum by doing exactly that. This reads as extremely forced because saying you "hate" a post doesn't mean much and gives you room to give whatever interpretation you want. Pretty sure town!you is more straightforward than that.

The answer to your question is that my statement was weird on purpose just to see reactions. But you kinda proved what I was saying right anyway because you focused on the part of my post that honestly didn't matter to avoid answering a really simple question that you don't seem like you were prepared to be asked.
I think I was incredibly straight forward. You made a post that looked like a scum post. I voted you, and pointed directly to the post that made me feel that way.

Please walk me through the reason why scum!luke would have pointed that post out in the first place? Wouldn't the tons of ATE, and my concerns about your self vote be reason enough to vote you?

Why would scum Luke ever just throw in a "Also I hate this post" and point to a post that I could not back up a reason for why I hated it. That is silly.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1130, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: Roden
Your second naked vote on me in a row. And still no case.
Very
out of character for you.

I've been on the opposing end of one of your tunnels and I'm telling you now, you're absolutely flopping like a fish compared to your town games. Why are you so passive? Why did you drop your scum read on T3 to focus on one of the LHF when your MO has always been to scum hunt and meta your scum reads? Because so far all you've done so far is meta AW as town and weakly push T3 before unceremoniously backing off. In fact, you've backed off all of your scum reads whenever they became unpopular, all the while trying to play nice with people and reach for vouches within the perceived town block.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by House »

Notes on Guillo:

Despite our disagreement, I remain firm on my read that he is town. I just believe that he is misguided town.

He is placing too much emphasis on the fact that T3 is willing to yeet his preferred suspects and not considering that his reads on those suspects may be wrong which would give T3 incentive to agree with him.

Consensus only matters when red is flipping. Consensus reads when town is getting eliminated is a BAD thing and all assumptions must be questioned.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1092, Lukewarm wrote:Lots and lots of ate this day phase.

Also, did not like his interaction with Dwlee. Hate post 940 in particular.

And then the self vote. Which is bad. But also, it happened 9 hours and 9 posts ago. So the fact that it is still there concerns me doubly so. Like, it is no longer a "flash of anger" self vote. It is a choice.

So he is either a townie who should be policy voted for not playing to win, or he is scum trying to make a play. Either way, I am happy to vote him as long as his self vote is in place. I only unvoted beacuse I did not want him to eliminated before you got a chance to check in
Like, I had other things that pinged me with your play this day phase, and at the time, the biggest thing in my mind was the self vote, and the fact that it lasted as long as it has, hence the fact that that takes up like 80% of that post.

And you decide that I am scum because of a minor point, when I said "hate post 940 in particular?"
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by House »

In post 1128, Roden wrote:

What do you mean you could be on board? You said he was scum in 305. The exact post you're asking House to get credit for.

So you reach for a vouch from House, say you might vote T3 even though you scum read him, then say you'd rather vote me anyway even though you haven't cased me?
In post 1130, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: Roden
I'll be interested in taking a harder look at Lukewarm on a red T3 flip.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1132, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1127, Roden wrote:Scum is more likely to ask for basic evidence than town? I know you don't actually believe that when I've seen you catch scum by doing exactly that. This reads as extremely forced because saying you "hate" a post doesn't mean much and gives you room to give whatever interpretation you want. Pretty sure town!you is more straightforward than that.

I think I was incredibly straight forward. You made a post that looked like a scum post. I voted you, and pointed directly to the post that made me feel that way.

Please walk me through the reason why scum!luke would have pointed that post out in the first place? Wouldn't the tons of ATE, and my concerns about your self vote be reason enough to vote you?

Why would scum Luke ever just throw in a "Also I hate this post" and point to a post that I could not back up a reason for why I hated it. That is silly.
Because you're nervous scum and you don't know how to play as fake town. Town!you doesn't wait for someone to ask you to explain very basic reads, you instead overexplain and push hard on everything you're thinking.

Scum!you points out that post because I don't think you honestly care about AtE, you care more about logic, meta, and motives. Of all things you could point to to case me, you point at me asking for basic proof as evidence that I'm scum.

Interesting that you once again ignore the crux of what I was originally asking you though. You
really
don't want to talk about, just like I said.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by House »

In post 1136, House wrote:I'll be interested in taking a harder look at Lukewarm on a red T3 flip.
Particularly because he is waiting to see whether my case on T3 takes off before joining it.

I would think that a towny who scumread T3 so much on d1 that he cased him and wanted credit for calling out a scum slip would be more active in voting for his supposed suspect.

Roden is a red herring. T3 is scum and Lukewarm is trying to distract from my case since I refused his distance attempt because he knows he stands to gain nothing when T3 flips.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1135, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1092, Lukewarm wrote:Lots and lots of ate this day phase.

Also, did not like his interaction with Dwlee. Hate post 940 in particular.

And then the self vote. Which is bad. But also, it happened 9 hours and 9 posts ago. So the fact that it is still there concerns me doubly so. Like, it is no longer a "flash of anger" self vote. It is a choice.

So he is either a townie who should be policy voted for not playing to win, or he is scum trying to make a play. Either way, I am happy to vote him as long as his self vote is in place. I only unvoted beacuse I did not want him to eliminated before you got a chance to check in
Like, I had other things that pinged me with your play this day phase, and at the time, the biggest thing in my mind was the self vote, and the fact that it lasted as long as it has, hence the fact that that takes up like 80% of that post.

And you decide that I am scum because of a minor point, when I said "hate post 940 in particular?"
The things that "ping" you also happened in the exact game you replaced into when you took my slot in Summertime. You've seen exactly how I play as town and I gave you my scum games to compare them to. So why are these things pinging you when you've seen me do it as town and haven't seen me do it as scum? Or did you not actually bother to meta me even though that's your absolute favorite thing to do as town?

I don't think you're scum because of a minor point, I think you're scum because your post caught my attention, and now that I'm trying to thoroughly evaluate you a lot of things just aren't adding up.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1137, Roden wrote:Because you're nervous scum and you don't know how to play as fake town. Town!you doesn't wait for someone to ask you to explain very basic reads, you instead overexplain and push hard on everything you're thinking.

Scum!you points out that post because I don't think you honestly care about AtE, you care more about logic, meta, and motives. Of all things you could point to to case me, you point at me asking for basic proof as evidence that I'm scum.

Interesting that you once again ignore the crux of what I was originally asking you though. You
really
I don't know that I would describe myself as nerveous as scum, I currently have a 100% win rate there tyvm.

As for the "Push hard on everything I am thinking," the main reason I did not go hard on you was because I was not trying to push you out with 1092. My expectation was that you would see that, and then stop self voting, and then we would move on
In post 1109, Roden wrote:So he is either a townie who should be policy voted for not playing to win, or he is scum trying to make a play. Either way, I am happy to vote him as long as his self vote is in place.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Your response to it, I don't think has been great though
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:01 pm

Post by House »

In post 1, LavosCore wrote:
Angel Warriors/Titus/Guillotina/Roden

Gamma Emerald

Marashu/mastina

Dwlee99/Robert M Hunter

T3/Lukewarm

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by House »

Angel Warriors/Titus/Guillotina/Roden

Gamma Emerald

Marashu/mastina

Dwlee99/Robert M Hunter

T3/Lukewarm

Fix't

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1137, Roden wrote:Town!you doesn't wait for someone to ask you to explain very basic reads, you instead overexplain and push hard on everything you're thinking.
I think that this is probably a decent description of how I post / push once I hit 100% certainty on a scum read. Which is what you saw in our 1 and only game together before this, where I hard pushed T3 out Day 1

I was not there with you, so I was not doing that.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

If you think I am partners with T3, when I was actively trying to wagon him for most of day 1, you are out of your mind.

I am gonna actually do the meta work on Roden now, did not really feel the need to Day 1 because I thought he was townie

VOTE: T3

I can be okay with this while I do my homework there
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1140, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1137, Roden wrote:Because you're nervous scum and you don't know how to play as fake town. Town!you doesn't wait for someone to ask you to explain very basic reads, you instead overexplain and push hard on everything you're thinking.

really
I don't know that I would describe myself as nerveous as scum, I currently have a 100% win rate there tyvm.

As for the "Push hard on everything I am thinking," the main reason I did not go hard on you was because I was not trying to push you out with 1092. My expectation was that you would see that, and then stop self voting, and then we would move on
In post 1109, Roden wrote:So he is either a townie who should be policy voted for not playing to win, or he is scum trying to make a play. Either way, I am happy to vote him as long as his self vote is in place.
I wouldn't say you've been confident, regardless of your alignment. You haven't been able to stick to a single scum read this game, let alone today where you've already flip flopped several times.

Why would you not go hard on me if you think I should be elim'd regardless of my alignment? Why haven't you even attempted to try to read me beyond anything surface level? And why do you think I would stop self-voting just because you threatened to elim me when I specifically asked to get elim'd? I don't buy that you think we should move on because you want me voted out before your actual scum reads that you've made actual cases before.
In post 1141, Lukewarm wrote:Your response to it, I don't think has been great though
Explain, because if you think I should be policy elim'd for playing unconventionally and then pressuring someone who's taking an objectively opportunistic stance on my elimination, I think you look worse off.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Like house. Not only did I case him, I was actively trying to get people on the wagon
In post 372, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 369, House wrote:
In post 367, T3 wrote:VOTE: rmh
Let's all accuse me of opportunism.
Self-conscious, much?
Looks like, you should join me on a T3 vote :)
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

Luke is cute, and cuddly, and fluffy and i just want to suffocate him in hugs every time he posts.

Moms all over the world squeal in his presence and his posts are so nuanced, and the way he presents himself is just so genuine and honest and truthful even when no one else agrees with him

I absolutely do not think he should be considered for elimination.

I prefer Robert over T3, but never Luke.

I'm already at odds with Nora over him, I don't want to be at odds with ithers over him as well
Norangal
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »