He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1269, T3 wrote:
In post 1253, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1240, Dwlee99 wrote:Hey Guillotina, why do you act like me and Robert have to have the same alignment because Droo targeted both of us with the vote? How does knowing mine or Robert's alignment inform the other cause of that? Couldn't they have targeted scum with the second vote for WIFOM? This is huge TMI right now.
You just speak BS after BS. My read on both of you formed before the Droo. I tested both of you to see if you’d voted to yeet the other and you avoided it and before that i had scumread both of you individually. It’s all in my ISO, you cant fool anyone. I firmly believe that the Droo vote on you was a gambit to try to make us second guess our read on you, I’ve played this game for several years, ive done and seen those tricks before, although when i do those gambits i actually make town kill each other not make town laugh at me like in this game. I laugh at these wolves, you can’t even Nk a target dude and you trying to WIFOM us?

I’ll coach you guys to become better wolves after game, for free, just so you dont say im arrogant.
Oh wise mafia lord Guillotina, teach me your wisdom.
If T3 flips scum, Dwlee looks good here, cause this looks like scum trying to white knight them. Maybe.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1264, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1257, Roden wrote:
In post 1251, Dwlee99 wrote:If I faked a day cop guilty on Guillotina would people believe it?
"Faked"

Idk you tell me.

Btw if you've been so certain that I'm scum then why do you keep moving your vote off of me?
I have a day cop guilty sorry
That's not how... you gambit with a fake guilty... but ok, go on.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 182, T3 wrote:
In post 177, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
"I understand where the T3 votes are coming from"
The.... 2 RVS votes?
VOTE: ssbm
If T3 flips scum, I would look bad for this. This looks like when scum attacks my attacker to dirty me up when town do post-flip associations.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Guillotina »

House might be right about T3
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by T3 »

bruh
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by T3 »

"goading scum"
[insert nick young confused gif]
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1269, T3 wrote:
In post 1240, Dwlee99 wrote:Hey Guillotina, why do you act like me and Robert have to have the same alignment because Droo targeted both of us with the vote? How does knowing mine or Robert's alignment inform the other cause of that? Couldn't they have targeted scum with the second vote for WIFOM? This is huge TMI right now.
You just speak BS after BS. My read on both of you formed before the Droo. I tested both of you to see if you’d voted to yeet the other and you avoided it and before that i had scumread both of you individually. It’s all in my ISO, you cant fool anyone. I firmly believe that the Droo vote on you was a gambit to try to make us second guess our read on you, I’ve played this game for several years, ive done and seen those tricks before, although when i do those gambits i actually make town kill each other not make town laugh at me like in this game. I laugh at these wolves, you can’t even Nk a target dude and you trying to WIFOM us?

I’ll coach you guys to become better wolves after game, for free, just so you dont say im arrogant.
You saying that you were actually calling me the mafia lord and you were genuinely asking me to teach you my wisdom? Because i read that as you being sarcastic, mocking even, because I would.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 703, T3 wrote:VOTE: Robert m hunter
For reasons previously stated yesterday and because the Dwlee wagon is weird.
If T3 flips scum. One in Robert and Dwlee could be scum too and the other town based on this read.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1235, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1231, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1225, Guillotina wrote:The other option is they are doing it to feed my paranoia of you and Robert, but again, why waste that action to fool just me.
Why does that feel like wasting the action to you? I don’t think it can be called wasted without knowing the limits of the ability.
Ok.. im gonna give you two choices.

Let’s pretend you are scum:

Option 1: You have an extra vote and all you have to do is to wait for a town wagon to be ar L-1 to secure a mischop and leave town confused overnight, having to make decisions on their own to submit night actions.

Option 2: Let’s fool Guillo to make him more paranoid about his scum reads.
I kinda feel like you’re being self-centered
Why do you think scum showing their hand now is a play towards you specifically?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1277, Guillotina wrote:
In post 182, T3 wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
The.... 2 RVS votes?
If T3 flips scum, I would look bad for this. This looks like when scum attacks my attacker to dirty me up when town do post-flip associations.
Why do people post like this
It just looks self-conscious and scummy
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 866, T3 wrote:VOTE: dwlee for now.
T3, what motivated you to vote Dwlee there? What did you mean with "Dwlee wagon is weird"?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1283, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1225, Guillotina wrote:The other option is they are doing it to feed my paranoia of you and Robert, but again, why waste that action to fool just me.
Why does that feel like wasting the action to you? I don’t think it can be called wasted without knowing the limits of the ability.

Option 1: You have an extra vote and all you have to do is to wait for a town wagon to be ar L-1 to secure a mischop and leave town confused overnight, having to make decisions on their own to submit night actions.

Why do you think scum showing their hand now is a play towards you specifically?
I don't, that's the point. I don't think scum would use that vote the way they did to influence me.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1284, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1277, Guillotina wrote:
In post 182, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor

The.... 2 RVS votes?
Why do people post like this
It just looks self-conscious and scummy
What can I say? I have a history of getting mischopped because I didn't notice when I was being white knighted.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1251, Dwlee99 wrote:If I faked a day cop guilty on Guillotina would people believe it?
In post 1269, T3 wrote:

He wasn’t talking to you :shifty:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ignore the first quote
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1273, Guillotina wrote:Imagine me Gouding scum and the one who I actually townread is the one that reacts to my goading.
Yeah I also was immediately like “huh, T3 really just fell for that hook line and sinker huh”
VOTE: T3
This is just for moral support rn
And like, if Guillotina doesn’t gain solid traction at some point today T3 is a perfectly acceptable lim as well IMO. The fact they’ve been a voting bloc practically this entire day phase is such a red flag.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1286, Guillotina wrote:

I don't, that's the point. I don't think scum would use that vote the way they did to influence me.
That doesn’t necessarily mean the other option you proposed is the truth
I feel like there’s ways that the DROO vote being used now wouldn’t be folding the ability too early.
<Embrace The Void>

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1290, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1273, Guillotina wrote:Imagine me Gouding scum and the one who I actually townread is the one that reacts to my goading.
Yeah I also was immediately like “huh, T3 really just fell for that hook line and sinker huh”
And like, if Guillotina doesn’t gain solid traction at some point today T3 is a perfectly acceptable lim as well IMO. The fact they’ve been a voting bloc practically this entire day phase is such a red flag.
What do you mean solid traction? Why would i get solid traction for?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1291, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I feel like there’s ways that the DROO vote being used now wouldn’t be folding the ability too early.
Explain
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by LavosCore »

Vote Count 2.10
Guillotina
(2)
:
Dwlee99 - Robert M Hunter

Robert M Hunter
(1)
:
DROOOOO

T3
(4)
:
House - Lukewarm - Angel Warriors - Guillotina - Gamma Emerald

Gamma Emerald
(1)
:
T3

Lukewarm
(1)
:
Marashu

Dwlee99
(1)
:
Roden

Angel Warriors
(1)
:
Titus

Not Voting
(1)
:
mastina

With 12 players in the game, 7 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Deadline for casting into the Gate is in (expired on 2021-08-12 11:00:00)

Mod Notes
Mastina is due to prod tomorrow due to weekend activity rules.
Should wait for pagetop, but I need sleep. :P gnight!

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Angel Warriors - They/Them
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
Guillotina - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Dwlee99 - They/Them
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1285, Guillotina wrote:
T3, what motivated you to vote Dwlee there? What did you mean with "Dwlee wagon is weird"?
I thought I was going to be vla so I parked my vote on the top wagon.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1281, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1269, T3 wrote:

You saying that you were actually calling me the mafia lord and you were genuinely asking me to teach you my wisdom? Because i read that as you being sarcastic, mocking even, because I would.
You're the most self-centered person I've met online. So yes, it was sarcastic.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1295, T3 wrote:
In post 1285, Guillotina wrote:
I thought I was going to be vla so I parked my vote on the top wagon.
Do you seriously go out of your way to make the scummiest plays you possibly can? Because that’s what it seems like when you do this shit.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1292, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1290, Gamma Emerald wrote:
What do you mean solid traction? Why would i get solid traction for?
If House votes you I think that’ll be the point a wagon on you can actually form
In post 1293, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1291, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Explain
Don’t wanna give scum ideas they might not have thought of.
<Embrace The Void>

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1296, T3 wrote:
In post 1281, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1269, T3 wrote:

You're the most self-centered person I've met online. So yes, it was sarcastic.
I'm not, my goal is to annoy scum and goading them into outing themselves because they can't stand a confident town who happens to be better than them in every way, it's true, that is not being self-centered, that is being realistic.

Your reaction is similar to reactions that i got from scum in the past after goading them. It works every damn time lol

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”