clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:32 am

Post by clidd »

Comparatively you are worse, considering the set of things (unrealistic belief in inconclusive mechanics, mockery, fillers, lack of play evaluation, bad faith, etc.) that I found scummy from you.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:34 am

Post by clidd »

But at the moment I'm acting in a hypothetical world while gathering information to understand if a scum!chara scenario is possible (which seems easier than trying to see a town!you scenario).
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Just to cover bases, LavosCore is me and is my modding account

Why this appeared in that accounts ego search is beyond me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:26 am

You can't arrive at a scum chara without a town flea, is the problem here

By refusing to re-evaluate me, you cannot revaluate the game state.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5161, Chara wrote:
In post 5159, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im ok with chara picking out who is town between clidd/flea and yeeting that one first so the other can properly play the game.
i am doing my best and i will keep doing that but having me choose to eliminate today by myself is ridiculous if that's what you mean, i don't trust my reads that much. tell me what you think of what i've done so far, i've said why i think clidd is town.

and @Amy - when you say Ydrasse pocketing clidd, do you mean her townread on him or something specific?
Well her progression on him looks kind’ve like a pocket. First she seems to sr him and gradually comes to tr him, where as in Nancy v Titus, she wrongly tunnelled him until she was NK’d.

@Chara I would really love for you to be town here, because Pooky is completely paranoid of you but I think you misunderstood what I mean by pressure. I mean that with both Clidd and Flea hard sr the other, neither is putting any pressure on you, which is why if we lim correctly between Clidd/Flea, then the surviving slot and you will be forced to 1v1, which I don’t see happening before that.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5165, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 5162, Yang wrote:It's me. I should choose
Who would you choose?

And this may be a slightly touchy subject, but without Yin to provide balance, what happens to you now?
Yang posted in the masonry that Yin was town. :lol:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5159, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im ok with chara picking out who is town between clidd/flea and yeeting that one first so the other can properly play the game.
+1
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5160, Chara wrote:
In post 5158, Amy Dunne wrote:Like I agree Chara looks very good rn but it also is experiencing no pressure here from either Clidd or Flea and if both of you are town, we won’t be able to tell if Chara receives no pressure from either of you. It will be a lot easier to accurately evaluate Chara if it can’t just easily coast.
i am under pressure right now. this is so much pressure. i've only been posting this much because i'm trying to show i'm town. like it is to the point i almost want to just be wrong and scum gets eliminated today so i don't have to go into Elo and drag it out even more.
coasting is what i do when we have miseliminations and i have other players to sheep/soundboard off of. this is not that.
In post 5161, Chara wrote:
i am doing my best and i will keep doing that but having me choose to eliminate today by myself is ridiculous if that's what you mean, i don't trust my reads that much. tell me what you think of what i've done so far, i've said why i think clidd is town.

and @Amy - when you say Ydrasse pocketing clidd, do you mean her townread on him or something specific?
We still need two town to be flipped, so if you’re town, it’s definitely in your interest to help us with that, no?
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Yang »

Amy is trying to discredit my reads because she's mafia
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Yang »

Hectic confirmed the number of posts in the scum PT rounded up to the nearest whole is either odd or even.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5183, Yang wrote:Amy is trying to discredit my reads because she's mafia
You caught me. :lol:
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Yang »

Flea shares an alignment with Hectic.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5184, Yang wrote:Hectic confirmed the number of posts in the scum PT rounded up to the nearest whole is either odd or even.
That tells us absolutely nothing.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Yang »

Clidd is dragging out the dayphase to spend more time with me. Obvtown
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5186, Yang wrote:Flea shares an alignment with Hectic.
I bet money on Hectic and PJ sharing a PT.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5182, Amy Dunne wrote:We still need two town to be flipped, so if you’re town, it’s definitely in your interest to help us with that, no?
well yeah. i never said i wasn't going to do that.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5179, Amy Dunne wrote:Well her progression on him looks kind’ve like a pocket. First she seems to sr him and gradually comes to tr him, where as in Nancy v Titus, she wrongly tunnelled him until she was NK’d.
i think she wouldn't be doing whatever she did in Nancy v Titus given she was presumably town there.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5179, Amy Dunne wrote:@Chara I would really love for you to be town here, because Pooky is completely paranoid of you but I think you misunderstood what I mean by pressure. I mean that with both Clidd and Flea hard sr the other, neither is putting any pressure on you, which is why if we lim correctly between Clidd/Flea, then the surviving slot and you will be forced to 1v1, which I don’t see happening before that.
i understood you meant pressure from clidd or Flea. i don't agree that i'm going to suddenly become more readable once pushed by a player i'd now know is confscum.

but i get the point. it's just the "let Chara choose between clidd or Flea" post makes it seem like you expect me to do this by myself, so if i'm wrong we lose and it's my fault and if i'm right yay except i still have to convince you i'm town. so i'm asking you to just assume i'm town today since i'm not getting eliminated and figure out who the scum is in clidd or Flea. i know you think it's more likely Flea because of Ydrasse's interactions with clidd, don't know if Pooky agrees.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Chara »

when i played with scum Flea, faer arguments made more sense to me than they are right now, i don't know if that's incidental or an indicator fae might try to be more "palatable" in faer play as scum, but it's hard to make a judgement with so little experience, just something i was considering.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5169, clidd wrote:The feeling I had was that the posting seemed planned and not spontaneously organic from a transparent perspective, in the sense that there seemed to be a filter between what it thought and what was transmitted (similar to the scumread I had on scum!hopkirk), although maybe this could be a playstyle trait (reserved/not posting compulsively what you're thinking 24-7).
i would not call myself reserved nor someone who holds back my thoughts, generally.

i
was
trying to be sensitive to Ydrasse even though i was getting frustrated, and more recently i have been trying to avoid posting when upset or at the very least to edit myself so i don't say something i'd regret later. but when you have time it'd be nice to see something more specific, ie specific posts that gave you this impression.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5155, Flea The Magician wrote:So break the loop. I have no intention to convince anyone of my alignment, what I do want to do is help Amy and Pooks gather enough information to make accurate choices. Thats my loop breaker.
what does "help Amy and Pooky gather information" look like for you?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5191, Chara wrote:
In post 5179, Amy Dunne wrote:Well her progression on him looks kind’ve like a pocket. First she seems to sr him and gradually comes to tr him, where as in Nancy v Titus, she wrongly tunnelled him until she was NK’d.
i think she wouldn't be doing whatever she did in Nancy v Titus given she was presumably town there.
Yes but my point is that she wrongly sr him there and she seemed to tr him him too easily. Scum!Ydra did something similar to me in FL v Hectic by correctly explaining why Hectic would never have drafted me for his scumteam. In that case of course, it was tmi.

I mea, it’s possible scum!Ydra completely flipped how she played in Waltz but I think unlikely.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:48 am

In post 5180, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5165, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 5162, Yang wrote:It's me. I should choose
Who would you choose?

And this may be a slightly touchy subject, but without Yin to provide balance, what happens to you now?
Yang posted in the masonry that Yin was town. :lol:
Hey I got burned by the mechanics so I'm going to have fun with this persona. :P
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5192, Chara wrote:
In post 5179, Amy Dunne wrote:@Chara I would really love for you to be town here, because Pooky is completely paranoid of you but I think you misunderstood what I mean by pressure. I mean that with both Clidd and Flea hard sr the other, neither is putting any pressure on you, which is why if we lim correctly between Clidd/Flea, then the surviving slot and you will be forced to 1v1, which I don’t see happening before that.
i understood you meant pressure from clidd or Flea. i don't agree that i'm going to suddenly become more readable once pushed by a player i'd now know is confscum.

but i get the point. it's just the "let Chara choose between clidd or Flea" post makes it seem like you expect me to do this by myself, so if i'm wrong we lose and it's my fault and if i'm right yay except i still have to convince you i'm town. so i'm asking you to just assume i'm town today since i'm not getting eliminated and figure out who the scum is in clidd or Flea. i know you think it's more likely Flea because of Ydrasse's interactions with clidd, don't know if Pooky agrees.
I definitely don’t think that’s what Pooky’s trying to do here. I very much doubt he’d be totally down with completely abdicating responsibility onto you.

Chara, we don’t know which one of you is Ydra’s buddy and who is town and with Ydra scumflip, we clearly can’t afford to take anyone’s word for that.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:49 am

In post 5186, Yang wrote:Flea shares an alignment with Hectic.
Yeah, we both mod games.

If I'm up the Hectics level is an entirely difference sceanario.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”