pj harvey dent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by pj harvey dent »

Votecount 7.2

[5] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, clidd, Chara

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-08-05 09:03:56).

Joint moderator ISO.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5215, Chara wrote:just vote whoever you want to then.
If you’re town here, shouldn’t you help us? I don’t understand if Pooky is wrong about you, then, how are you not game throwing with this? I don’t mean it in a literal official sense of course but I just don’t understand why you would just stop trying t solve?

Depending on your reasoning, Pooky could still change his mind and even if you can’t convince him, you would then need to convince me.

I just don’t understand why you’d just give up like this?

If you’re town then your opinion is important because I know town!you has better than average reads.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 5222, clidd wrote:
In post 5217, Flea The Magician wrote:The biggest screw factor in this game is for 3 of us, it's 50/50 already.
For two of us, it's dodging the needle in the haystack.

This isn't a simple game by any means - it's a freaking Hecc-tic game.

This is part of my beef with Clidd rn.
Clidd has his solve, and is being contradictory over the "I want to see if Chara is town, but flea is absolutely scum here" as though these are potentially difference scenarios.
Then Chara I don't recall has actually expressed a solve-like read here.
This makes me want to vote Chara ^

It's not the first time you've interpreted my post in the worst possible way.
But this is how I've interpreted it.
And that is how I will continue to interpret it.

But vote Chara then. You are so set and keen on that I am scum, do it.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

why can't the two of you just accept my solve which says you're both town and being ridiculous
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:30 pm

like you do understand you have a 50/50 shot of picking correctly between chara/clidd for which one is town.

I have a 66.7% chance of picking between Chara/Clidd/Flea for which one is town...
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:03 am

I'm aware, I'm also aware that in the pits hierarchy I'm at the bottom.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:04 am

do you think im lying to you when i tell you I think chara is the last scum?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:23 am

No, I'd be inclined to believe you.

While clidd is scummy af in his evasion of me and what appear to me to be fake re-read attempts, Chara seems so lacking in todays efforts
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:24 am

But I've also said I'm not voting, its 3 to yeet. My vote isn't required.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:31 am

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 4371, Chara wrote:i was thinking that because i didn't like that reads weren't really changing after the wincon reveal, because it made me want to throw mine out and start again, and Morning stuck out to me as doing that. and i guess you too? i don't remember scumreading you for it but i might have brought your name up as still scumreading clidd when i thought his Robert vote was pretty towny for him and being ignored.
and then clidd posted basically the same idea of calling the consensus town town and i felt silly for using it as a metric. hence the "or clidd is just scum" post.
In post 4372, Chara wrote:
In post 4370, Ydrasse wrote:take your time :> are you feeling better at all?
it's really up in the air, this morning has been pretty bad but i feel slightly better just from posting instead of continuing to hide from the thread, haha.

i am still sick, i know that was your question, but the physical illness does not really hurt my ability to post, it's just been a lot besides that.
In post 4373, Chara wrote:
In post 4354, Tanner wrote:i'm thinking back to my idea that scum wants to keep me/flea fighting if we're t/t. the longer we scream at each other, more likely we'll end up in endgame together and fucking it for town. but the scum in that scenario is... who? ydra/chara, since clidd started the day pushing for me? i don't know. that's the only thing giving me anxiety right now, because surely this 1v1 benefits scum if it's tvt and *doesn't* if we're tvs? sure would be lovely if the confirmed townie who played in that game gave me his opinion on the matter >_>
pretty sure Flea is just scum. if you are still arguing with fae i don't think there's a point to it. i think flipping you is the best option and then we can see how Flea responds to that. if you are scum, lol gg i never get flipped after you, but i don't think that's going to happen.

also re: Chara's Folly, not sure what your point is with that, i don't think it's necessarily true that Flea scum would try the same tactic as Krazy scum? Krazy iirc was scumread but kept escaping the elimination through good argument and looking like he was efforting.
In post 4392, Chara wrote:i want Tanner first because it's the only way Flea does anything different.
In post 4401, Chara wrote:
In post 4395, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4392, Chara wrote:i want Tanner first because it's the only way Flea does anything different.
And that’s the reason I prefer Ydra first because it keeps the game stable and extra day but I’m hellbent on having both of them flip back to back because I want us in the strongest position possible.
i don't know what you mean by "keeps the game stable". i'm not trying to keep the game stable, i'm trying to figure out if Flea is for sure scum or not, and it's proved to be impossible as long as Tanner isn't flipped. if fae is scum i don't think that becomes harder to see because Tanner is now flipped. but i do think if fae is town it's more useful.

@Tanner that answers your question too i think.

pedit: i think it's Flea/clidd. you can say it's obviously not Ydrasse so maybe it doesn't matter and you're right, but i don't see the problem with Tanner going first to see what Flea does with that.
In post 4405, Chara wrote:i know it's in my ISO, i have no idea where, but i'm pretty sure i've talked plenty about why i townread you. i don't remember specific reasons off the cuff, i would have to go and look, but the short answer is you've been really town all game, your Robert read/frustration did not look faked, neither does your lategame paranoia, your general angle of play feels very similar to Folly Tanner, and also Pooky townreads you hard and i liked his case so it made me feel overall better about the read.
if you are scum it's like you're making the game harder for yourself on purpose, instead of the much simpler you're town and care too much (you remind me of town Prism) and it makes you crazy and that's pretty easy to see.

this is @ Tanner.
In post 4424, Chara wrote:
In post 4421, Amy Dunne wrote:@Chara, you say you need Tanner flipped to sort Flea, well if neither you ot Flea is scum than who is Clidd’s partner according to you?

If you’re tr everyone else but Clidd and you change your mind on Flea, that only leaveq Ydrasse.

I actually think Clidd is right and it is a Flea/Chara team now.
i said i'd like Tanner flipped to be more sure on Flea. i am pretty sure fae is just scum, but considering Tanner's flip might make Flea more readable i don't think it's a bad thing.

i do TR everyone else. that doesn't mean i'm 100% on Ydrasse town? or even Tanner town, though it's as sure as i probably can be. it's just my best guess and what i think is right. i don't have some solve in my mind, and not being 100% certain Flea is scum doesn't suddenly mean i think Flea isn't scum.
In post 4426, Chara wrote:
In post 4423, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4422, Tanner wrote:something about this feels off to me. like, ydra ypu say yourself that flea /could/ be town, don't you think there's any value in potentially seeing what fae does if faer theory is proven wrong early?
not really

it's kind of like saying "well i think this person is super scummy BUT i guess i could give them another day to see if they're towny" imo
but it's not... that at all? Flea is staying in the game regardless of whether you or Tanner go first.
In post 4429, Chara wrote:
In post 4416, clidd wrote:You just sound fake to me.

Quite simple.
the fact that clidd can't explain this read at all makes me more confident about him being scum here, but the fact that no one is probably going to have a problem with this makes me less and less confident about how this game is going to go.

it's Flea's "i can't articulate why Chara is scum" part 2.
In post 4441, Chara wrote:
In post 4431, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4418, clidd wrote:Are we doing Tanner or Ydrasse first today?
Probably doesn’t matter all that much as I think Chara might have possibly slipped with it’s wanting to sort Flea post, because changing its position on Flea would obviously mean pushing Ydrasse.

But I still prefer Ydra today and Tanner tomorrow because if Chara’s town here who trs both Tanner and Ydra, then from its pov, it has to be Flea/Clidd.

So it’s wanting to presumably sort Flea, opens the door for it to possibly push Ydra.

Anyone else seeing this?
if i wanted to push Ydrasse i'd have pushed Ydrasse. Flea's alignment
does
inform me on Ydrasse. that's the whole point. i do think the most likely scenario is Ydra is just town and Flea is scum but i do have some concerns about Ydrasse i'm finding it difficult to articulate. it doesn't feel like she's really considering what i do as scum here as much as pointing out the times i've been inconsistent and/or had a thought i just threw into the thread without thinking about it.

which is also @ Ydrasse, did you have thoughts on my response to you?
In post 4448, Chara wrote:
In post 4443, Amy Dunne wrote:@Chara, let’s say you decide Flea is town, based on your Clidd solve, that can only leave Ydrasse who you claim to tr, so I’m confused.
if i became very sure of Flea being town, then yes, i would then think it's Ydrasse/clidd. but that's a big if. if Flea
is
town i'd like to be able to see it, if fae is scum i think that's still apparent after Flea is forced to change faer tune.

if i had to choose between them right now, i'd still say i feel much better about Ydrasse being town than the hypothetical where she isn't and Flea is. hopefully that makes sense.

ok, finished

my feeling about Chara being fake started around the beginning of this string f posts and hs extended to some point (which I couldn't fully mention due to mobile limitations)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:32 am

Post by clidd »

after rereading this time period I got the same perspective about the planning/false thing in the sense of tonality
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:33 am

Post by clidd »

but like I said, it could be a playstyle feature, although it claims that there is a small chance of chara being scum (which currently still looks smaller compared to flea, but meh, stills there so /~shrug)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:36 am

Post by clidd »

in the end i will probably follow whatever pooky/amy want here

don't care much about the final result even though I'm playing according to my wicon (respecting site rules)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:54 am

Post by clidd »

In post 5232, Flea The Magician wrote:No, I'd be inclined to believe you.

While clidd is scummy af in his evasion of me and what appear to me to be fake re-read attempts, Chara seems so lacking in todays efforts

I have nothing productive to discuss with you and your bad faith has been an constant element during much of this phase directed at me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:52 am

In post 5238, clidd wrote:
In post 5232, Flea The Magician wrote:No, I'd be inclined to believe you.

I have nothing productive to discuss with you and your bad faith has been an constant element during much of this phase directed at me.
You may take your bad-faith argument, and I'm sure you can work out where to place it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:59 am

Genuinely "Bad-faith" is only ever used to distance from me, its used to deny me any standing in the game, to deny any sort of credibility to what I'm trying to fucking say and get to, and given I'm already on the spikes, well so be it.
In post 5237, clidd wrote:don't care much about the final result even though I'm playing according to my wicon (respecting site rules)
This is not playing to your wincon. This is "fuggit idc"

You're willing to pass over some of Charas behaviours as "playstyle features" - but knowing what I'm like, knowing how I play, I don't get the same deal?

yeah you're scum. You've literally danced over the thread and given absolutely zero to it. You've done this big re-read but are so keen to keep the "Flea scum!" narrative you've literally passed over a lot of what seems to be incriminating behaviour from Chara as "features"
You're literally treating Chara as Goat Simulator. It's not a bug, it's a feature.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:01 am

yea i think you two are just town together here.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:15 am

Post by clidd »

Well, now I liked Flea's posting.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:18 am

Post by clidd »

How sure are you on scum!chara rn, @Pooky?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:32 am

Post by clidd »

Hum, actually scum!flea could also feel genuinely wronged by the way I've been playing since there's no window to browse through my slot, but I liked the "you know where to put it" and the "feature" thing.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:02 am

Flea will tell you to shove you bad faith argument regardless of alignment and amazingly only ever fucking happens when I'm town.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5241, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yea i think you two are just town together here.
Spoiler:
Why do you not check out my recent posts in the masonry?

Anyway, I’m leaning to mindmelding with you. Chara reacted differently to being pushed in FL v Hectic.

When does town!Chara not want to give an opinion on who we should yeet today?

It’s waffling so hard on that tends to come from a scum mindset. Town wants to yeet their strongest tr but scum hesitates because they know they will have to 1v1 with whomever and therefore have to hedge their bets.

Since Chara has no idea what Pooky’s thinking, it’s afraid to give the wrong answer, which wouldn’t matter if it were town, because it wouldn’t care what Pooky was thinking and just state it’s reads.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5211, Chara wrote:
In post 5207, Amy Dunne wrote:I’m not locked into Flea being scum since Ydra flipped. Do you honestly think this is what Pooky actually meant?
is what i thought Pooky meant. he thinks i'm scum so it doesn't matter who i pick.
In post 5213, Chara wrote:not trying to say Pooky's actually trying to make the game's outcome my fault, just saying that was what is stressing me out.
In post 5215, Chara wrote:just vote whoever you want to then.
Chara obviously has to know that Pooky isn’t abdicating responsibility for the outcome of this game. It reads like frozen scum with this. It doesn’t want to take a strong stand on either Clidd or Flea because it then knows it has to backtrack on it, where as both Clidd and Flea had no problem doing this. Town tends to not really concern themselves with this sort of thing because they know they will have no trouble re-evaluating but scum tends to struggle with that, hence the frozen response.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:36 am

i wouldnt locktown flea off emotional posting. just think chara is thinking about who it can win a 1v1 against tomm and not really about who is mafia between the two of you.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5245, Flea The Magician wrote:Flea will tell you to shove you bad faith argument regardless of alignment and amazingly only ever fucking happens when I'm town.
I read this as genuine ftr. In Royalty fae’s AtE was over the top and seemed faked.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”