Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by Loftwing »

..Who is getting replaced? I know wake got repped, but KidAmn was just prodded like 2 seconds ago, certainly not too much need for worry that they will get repped.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:52 am

Post by Loftwing »

I have decided to do an ISO of the top 4 most postery players, which at this time are Haus, Pooky, Gorkington, and Dweelee, mainly to get a foothold in the game.
For reference, the numbers in square brackets indicate the actual post numbers, not the ISO post numbers.
Note: I did not do the ISOs in this order (I did them PHGD), but I am presenting them in this order in an attempt to keep them separated.
Spoiler: Haus
Haus, do you just like.. never go to sleep?
[#44 - #66]
Haus starts off with a vote on kidamn and a rather unfortunate confession that they liked wake being in the game. Oh dear.
He then goes on to townread Unwnd, and some bad vibes from MegA.
Then, a 180 on Unwnd by voting him. I don't particularly see why he did that.
He does some interacting with Unwnd, which I think is +town, both the interaction and the contents within.
Not much else here. Moving on.

[#79 - #316]
[Like serious Haus where in the world do you live? The South Pole?]
#200 - >w< or, wait, I'm a bird here, so I guess it would be >v<. Either way, pretend I'm blushing in a flattered and homosexual manner.
In post 247, House wrote:You can't convince a scum that they're scum.
This like in particular sounds like Haus is berating a SnakeOil Salesman, and I found that amusing.

Haus flips his read on Urwnd again, but then again the first read flip was due to an error
I'm not sure if #100 is actual or emulated surprise, but I don't think that Haus would be a member of a cultlike faction here.
I don't see the Haus v Unwnd early game interaction as particularly performative. I already gave my thoughts on it before, so let's move on.
Overall, I'm getting town vibes from Haus with their interaction with Dannflour, Pooky, and Gorkington.
That KrazyArt vote goes unexplained, which is a little odd IMO. It feels.. misplaced, especially with what he quoted (KrazyArt self-voting).
In post 219, House wrote:I'm intentionally changing my style by experimenting to see which parts of my old play I can keep and which parts are best for both myself and the health of the game state for me to change, so I fully expect to catch votes & mislims while I develop "the new me".
As a suspected neurodivergent, I vibed well with this. Like, when I was trying out new things (on a different forum?), this was 100% my thought process. Of course, I caught some suspicion because I was being too carefree or whatever, but regardless I felt like this deserved to be here.
Now, I found something else odd about something that Haus did. When Pooky was memeing on Haus' scumplay, I noticed how Haus tried to prove that he wasn't a bad scum player by trying to show very old games. This feels in-congruent with him trying to change his play. However, this is rather an unfair criticism to make of him, because he was banned for about 6 years or so.

[#456 - #542]
Hm, the first few posts here are pretty off tone from what I've read so far. I agree with the contents of them, but tonally they feel different.
Not much to say other than the last post.
A... KidAmn vote? To kill? ..What?
There are a few issues I have with that. The first one is that there is no explanation for that vote. It just comes out of nowhere, on a player Haus hadn't been scumreading. Secondly, there's a little bloodlust here, which is problematic given that, for anyone reading Haus' ISO (Who would do such a thing?) he had no read on KidAmn.

I'm going to give Haus a townlean here. I don't like the more recent stuff from him.

Spoiler: Pooky
[#4 - #40]
Pooky's early game is interesting. They seem to be softly poking at Unwnd here, but nothing really comes of it. I don't see any ill intent here.

[#122 - #141]
First, #131 explains why they seemed to be poking at Unwnd specifically in the previous segment rather than a more general all-rounded interaction with everyone. Pooky scumreads Unwnd in this specific post. I do quite like the idea, but I'm not sure if his methodology is sound.

Next, Pooky is questioned on his methodology by Haus, and Pooky responds in #138. I don't believe this adequately satisfies Haus' objection to his methodology, mainly because the way Pooky was trolling seemed to be calling Unwnd scum and whatnot.

Not much else here.

[#229 - #269]
Gonna toss in the scumreading of Unwnd by Pooky here, I don't particularly care but I feel obligated to mention it.
Pooky also scumreads KrazyArt here as well, I think it needs more explaining. The only explanation I can divine is that Pooky thinks KrazyArt is.. bussing Haus? But that can't be right, because in the very next post they very strongly townread Haus. I'm very confused here.
The rest of this section is Pooky going on an irrelevant tangent of Haus' poor scumplay in another game. I don't care. Moving on.

[#285 - #331]
In #290 Pooky states that their preferred executions are KrazyArt, then if that flips scum either wake (who is now the worst) or Unwnd. Now, Unwnd I can understand (Pooky was already scumreading Unwnd), but the worst? Where did that come from? There was very little that built up to this, and he just tosses it onto the table like it's nothing.
Please go into more detail about this, Pooky.

[#407 - #533]
Starting off strong with a vote on Dweelee. He later justifies it with something I'll interpret as "Dweelee is worth more in interaction an KrazyArt is". That seems to hold up, but it's a little.. thin. I would've liked more here.
Pooky also justified it sooner with something that boils down to "I don't want to die at night so I can play with the worst more." I can only assume that this was meant to be a joke, because that is a weak justification.

Pooky re-affirms his scumread of Unwnd and the worst by lightly poking at them. No justification here for the scumread of the worst, though.
He asks for more votes on Dweelee to (supposedly) build pressure. I honestly believe that Pooky does want to pressure Dweelee's slot here.
Switching over to the kidamn wagon now, not much justification is given (other than sheeping Murdercat). Pretty meh.
There isn't really much else here. It's mainly fluff.

I give Pooky a townlean here, but I definitely want to see more from them than what I've already read.

Spoiler: Gorkington
I have decided to make this entire report Comic Sans, both because it's funny, and to nae-nae on Mr. Rogers.
[#5 & #86]
What a rather.. brash opening from Gork. Not much to say here.

[#106 - #282]
[Gorkington has made his posts very easy to read by over-quoting every post he responds to, and it isn't annoying to need to see what the other player is saying, or who they even are. Thank you, Gorkington :(]
Now, #177 is interesting, and something I disagree with. I think Gorkington is wrong in this post about pretty much everything, but I don't think he's scum for doing it.
I do agree with #262 (the convo is referring to Pooky doing some trolling on Haus' scumgame.)
Overall, Gorkington seems more laid back and uninterested in the game at this time. I would hazard to guess that this is more of a scum trait, as scum tend to disengage with what goes on, mainly to avoid drawing attention onto themselves. Please inform me if this is incorrect, anyone reading this.

[#335 - #369]
Gorkington interacts with the worst. I find this interaction odd and it pings me as scummy. It feels like something that scum would do if they didn't care about the answers they were given. It's also a bit snarky, but that's not relevant.
The rest of it doesn't look really good either. I get bad juju from Sans Undertale

[#422 - #522]
There's not much impressive stuff in here. I couldn't find anything, anyway.

Overall, I think Gorkington is a scumlean, possible closer to a scumread. I am not impressed with what I've seen from him.

Spoiler: Dweelee
[#84 - #101]
A little Haus poking here from Dweelee. Short and Spimple

[#199 - #217]
Dweelee opens up with asking why players were scumreading KrazyArt.. but doesn't follow up. I would expect a town player to at least follow up with something like asking specific players why they were scumreading KrazyArt, but there isn't any of that.
The rest seems to be a lackadaisical approach to the game, not much commitment to what's going on.

[#260 - #280]
#275 is a hunch that most of the current wagons were pure.
[
KrazyArt
with Gorkington, Dannflour, Haus, MegA, and Pooky]
[
Haus
with wake (the worst), and KrazyArt]
I don't particularly see it. There isn't much explanation for why they might be mostly pure, which I would expect at least a little bit more of why that might be the case. I don't think that scum would make a post like this, though.
Does a light skim of KrazyArt's ISO, and does what I'd interpret as lightly townleans them.

[#329 - #443]
I, uh, don't like Dweelee's shallow reasoning for scum!KidAmn. Like, yes you could answer "Why is KidAmn scum?" with "He is in the PoE", but that is never a satisfactory answer.
To quote the worst (who definitely deserves an ISO of them done later when I have more patience and less time):
In post 354, the worst wrote:it feels a little slimey
Well, later Dweelee justifies scum!KidAmn with something better that definitely does deserve more pushing. Good for Dweelee.
I disagree with #392, you did look passive aggressive there. I don't think it indicates alignment that well, so why would you care?
Also! It appears that this post is an attempt to throw some shade at the worst here, by indicating how you have failed to townread them despite your desire to.

So, #424. I want names. I do not get names. If you're at least sure enough to make this post, you should be able to at least name someone you think might be scum on the wagon.

#429 feels a little incongruous with #392, mainly because there isn't as much hesitance to call the worst town in the former (although, to his credit, he does label the worst as probably town, rather than just town)
In post 436, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 432, the worst wrote:I probably agree, with the caveat that threatening scum are present but not active in advancing the game. Dannflor is also the deepwolf but that's not super relevant right now.
I'm not sure what you mean by present but not active. Who is that?
100% the best question to ask here. I love it.
Overall, not sure what to think here. I'm not vibing well with Dweelee here, I guess.

[#465]
Not much to say here, a dead period came before and after it. Skip.

[#493 - #517]
Not really riveting what I'm seeing here. C-.

Overall, Dweelee is pinging scum to me, with some town pings thrown in there as well. I would throw them in light scumlean for now.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I care about coming across passive aggressive because I don't want to mean. I would like to be friends with the people I play with, not be a jerk
I prefer they, thanks :)
Navi
Navi
Townie
Navi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:10 am

Post by Navi »

Dwlee can we be friends
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yes ofc. I actually learned the right hand for lost woods on the piano which should help
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 551, Loftwing wrote:Overall, Gorkington seems more laid back and uninterested in the game at this time.
i dont understand how you can look at the section of the game where i was driving it and claim that i seemed disinterested?
Loftwing wrote:It feels like something that scum would do if they didn't care about the answers they were given. It's also a bit snarky, but that's not relevant.
i find it very hard not to be snarky with someone im scumreading and im making an active effort to not do that this game.

i was poking the worst about kaz coming off wake's really awkward interaction with the wagon on them. i dont really think it should be that hard to understand why i wanted the worst to expand a read there when kaz has been my strongest scumread.
trash
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:22 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 551, Loftwing wrote:[#285 - #331]
In #290 Pooky states that their preferred executions are KrazyArt, then if that flips scum either wake (who is now the worst) or Unwnd. Now, Unwnd I can understand (Pooky was already scumreading Unwnd), but the worst? Where did that come from? There was very little that built up to this, and he just tosses it onto the table like it's nothing.
Please go into more detail about this, Pooky.

In post 281, Wake1 wrote:Anyone else concerned we the the speed of kazyan's wagon?

this is the reason i suspect kaz-wake
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Gorkington »

i cant believe nobody has called out how fake kaz's last readlist was q_q
trash
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:23 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

he's voting for his "serial killer read"

its performance art levels of scummy
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Gorkington »

pooky wrote:this is the reason i suspect kaz-wake
theres also that the worst is asking kaz questions when hes townreading them and his entry was just focused on derailing the the kaz wagon.
he was really dismissive of a kidamn vote so you would think he would be as interested in trying to direct traffic onto dwlee still but for some reason that effort has stopped now that the kaz wagon has fizzled.

kidamn can you make a post please.
trash
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 559, Gorkington wrote:kidamn can you make a post please.
Or, in other words:

Make a kiDamn post already.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Gorkington »

either one is acceptable.

also im dumb the worst is voting pooky but the point still stands that it feels like hes become less interested in trying to move things around now that the kaz wagon is dead.
trash
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 554, Dwlee99 wrote:Yes ofc. I actually learned the right hand for lost woods on the piano which should help
LoZ Lost Woods?
Which one?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Saria's song, yea. Just an easy version cause I can't play piano (as evidenced by me not knowing the left hand cause I can't use both at once right now)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 559, Gorkington wrote:
pooky wrote:this is the reason i suspect kaz-wake
theres also that the worst is asking kaz questions when hes townreading them and his entry was just focused on derailing the the kaz wagon.
he was really dismissive of a kidamn vote so you would think he would be as interested in trying to direct traffic onto dwlee still but for some reason that effort has stopped now that the kaz wagon has fizzled.

kidamn can you make a post please.
I think it'd be cool if the solve was kaz-kidamn-the worst but I don't really believe in that
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Actually I thought about it more and the worst-kaz-third person could totally be a thing given the indirect defense of Kaz you've talked about
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 563, Dwlee99 wrote:Saria's song, yea. Just an easy version cause I can't play piano (as evidenced by me not knowing the left hand cause I can't use both at once right now)
Clearly this is a conspiracy to hide the fact that you only have one hand! :lol:
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Kazyan »

I sure do love to see people sheeping Pooky's cries of "partner!" when I townread someone and "OMGUS!" when I don't. FFS this game is so scum-led it hurts. Do you guys have any reads that aren't related to me?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 566, Loftwing wrote:
In post 563, Dwlee99 wrote:Saria's song, yea. Just an easy version cause I can't play piano (as evidenced by me not knowing the left hand cause I can't use both at once right now)
Clearly this is a conspiracy to hide the fact that you only have one hand! :lol:
Spoiler: very stupid joke
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 568, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 566, Loftwing wrote:
Spoiler: very stupid joke
No wonder you look so depressed in your pfp. You look so sad looking at your one hand
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 567, Kazyan wrote:I sure do love to see people sheeping Pooky's cries of "partner!" when I townread someone and "OMGUS!" when I don't. FFS this game is so scum-led it hurts. Do you guys have any reads that aren't related to me?
I have at least 4 of them which are unrelated to you. They're in my semi-ketchup semi-ISO post.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Holy fuck I really need to change my profile picture

Also, I realized that uses ableist language and I'm sorry. Bad habit that I need to break still
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Kazyan »

You're good; I'm more talking to the Pooky fan club.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 571, Dwlee99 wrote:Holy fuck I really need to change my profile picture
I could make you a pfp if you'd want.

I'm a little weary telling you to PM me what you want, I'd get that cleared through Da Mod™ first, or you could just tell me in-thread.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Spoiler: off topic profile picture stuff
Well my profile picture was made by cheetory and I love it and him and I've had it on multiple profiles for probably five years, but I hate how it masc-codes me and people think I'm sad or something I guess? Idk I never overthought it before but I guess I kind of look moody(?) in that drawing? Someone I go to school with also said I seemed intimidating at first and although it had nothing to do with my profile picture, (they just said we never had talked and I was kind of doing my own thing while they were around) I wonder if it could be related. Anyway thanks for the offer but I think I'm gonna try to figure out something myself.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”