Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

Vote Count 1-9

Samus, return to the correct route immediately.

Dunnstral (2): E. M. M. I., Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha (2): Dunnstral, Venus Fly Trap
Wisdom (2): ssbm_Kyouko, MUSHSHAGANA
ssbm_Kyouko (1): Wisdom
Venus Fly Trap (1): Towelie
Gamma Emerald (1); StrangeMatter
MUSHSHAGANA (1): Critter
E. M. M. I. (1): Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (2): Something_Smart, Lady Lambdadelta

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate a flavor.

Current Deadline: (expired on 2021-11-02 20:02:57)
Last edited by Cabd on Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
E. M. M. I.
E. M. M. I.
Townie
E. M. M. I.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by E. M. M. I. »

UNVOTE: because I am like at least 20 pages behind and this vote was only for adding pressure.
I am struggling to find a time to get to this game as early as possible and I will keep trying.
Aside from Lady Lambdadelta (Innocent Child) I think Toogeloo is town. That was a read I had few days ago. I think it had something to do with trying to lash out at confirmed town for what they believed in, and I do not think Mafia want to draw the attention like that when it can easily result in an elimination.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 846, Critter wrote:
In post 845, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Rn I feel like my preference is in Wisdom, Critter, EMMI, M&M
As a good friend of mine would say, rule of three, Wisdom who is the scum in this list?
Emmi, duh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I was about to quote it and say "and let me guess, you say this yet you'll magically vote any of others and not emmi"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 876, E. M. M. I. wrote:I think it had something to do with trying to lash out at confirmed town for what they believed in, and I do not think Mafia want to draw the attention like that when it can easily result in an elimination.
Or that's the point, to make you think that
I know that as scum I would def fight the IC (and I probably have in the past) if it would make me look like my town self
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

I think Toog's behavior is NAI, but ssbm echoed a lot of my thoughts on the dunnstral/LLD situation in so I'm (very) lightly townreading that slot overall

honestly feeling a bit overwhelmed right now, but I did have some things I wanted to talk about if I can find them again

- lilith
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 880, Venus Fly Trap wrote:ssbm echoed a lot of my thoughts on the dunnstral/LLD situation in 450 so I'm (very) lightly townreading that slot overall
Id agree with you if she tried to convince LLD Dunn is town. But while she tells her that her points are wrong she then proceeds to scumread Dunn for other points. So the motivation is not to dissipate the tvt
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

@MUSH, can you talk to me about your read on SS?

- lilith
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 881, Wisdom wrote:
In post 880, Venus Fly Trap wrote:ssbm echoed a lot of my thoughts on the dunnstral/LLD situation in 450 so I'm (very) lightly townreading that slot overall
Id agree with you if she tried to convince LLD Dunn is town. But while she tells her that her points are wrong she then proceeds to scumread Dunn for other points. So the motivation is not to dissipate the tvt
there is nuance in that post that I do think is lightly town-indicative, she ends by saying that dunn's contradictory stance on his flavor claim vs. toog's is more suspicious than his initial flavor claim which I agree with, but by then multiple people had expressed that point so it's not really a new and original thought. (I think bork said it first.)

so fair point, I actually went back and found one of the posts that I didn't like/that stuck out to me and it was a ssbm post, so I don't think 450 by itself merits a townread anymore

- lilith
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 501, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 496, Critter wrote:Waiting on reads Kyo tick tock tick tock
You scum, mush town, gamma town, nora possibly scumclaimed but nobody else notices these things. Wisdom obstinate, need to review him and toog in iso real quick, as his vote sticking in place feels wrong. However it's not likely you and wisdom are both scum so wrong on at least one of those

Dunnstral idk, I've had vibes he was scum at times but he doesnt feel like he did in isekai and I tracked him to the kill completely by accident there, had no idea he may be scum. I was setting up to Watch him later and he happened to be killing that Night

SM feels like limbait so town. Flytrap is POE scum. Gonna check playerlist for the resr as others in game are escaping me.
last two paragraphs in particular:
- coming off of 450 which seems like she has a scumread on dunn, now she's on the fence about him and seems like she's giving excuses to townread him which I don't get
- what about SM feels like limbait and why does that make him town?
- if you're POEing us as scum, that should mean you have a townread on most if not all of the remaining players, otherwise how are you POEing down to our slot. but she doesn't have a townread on the other players because she doesn't remember who they are and has to check the playerlist. so that feels like a really "easy" read to make. and why not the same stance on EMMI? is she townreading EMMI at that point that would differentiate her view on EMMI vs our slot? but no, she doesn't have any read on EMMI. that makes me think the whole readslist is made up on the fly.

- lilith
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is that a direct reason you think kyouko is scum? Because I think that’s not exactly a scumtell in isolation
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Critter »

This day has gone on far far too long

VOTE: Kyo
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:27 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 884, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 501, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 496, Critter wrote:Waiting on reads Kyo tick tock tick tock
You scum, mush town, gamma town, nora possibly scumclaimed but nobody else notices these things. Wisdom obstinate, need to review him and toog in iso real quick, as his vote sticking in place feels wrong. However it's not likely you and wisdom are both scum so wrong on at least one of those

Dunnstral idk, I've had vibes he was scum at times but he doesnt feel like he did in isekai and I tracked him to the kill completely by accident there, had no idea he may be scum. I was setting up to Watch him later and he happened to be killing that Night

SM feels like limbait so town. Flytrap is POE scum. Gonna check playerlist for the resr as others in game are escaping me.
last two paragraphs in particular:
- coming off of 450 which seems like she has a scumread on dunn, now she's on the fence about him and seems like she's giving excuses to townread him which I don't get
- what about SM feels like limbait and why does that make him town?
- if you're POEing us as scum, that should mean you have a townread on most if not all of the remaining players, otherwise how are you POEing down to our slot. but she doesn't have a townread on the other players because she doesn't remember who they are and has to check the playerlist. so that feels like a really "easy" read to make. and why not the same stance on EMMI? is she townreading EMMI at that point that would differentiate her view on EMMI vs our slot? but no, she doesn't have any read on EMMI. that makes me think the whole readslist is made up on the fly.

- lilith
SM seems like a noob and doesn't seem like scum to me. Noobscum tend to be easy to catch so since they're not, for lack of a better term, obvscumming, it seems more likely than not they're just town and would be an easy mislim. Being an easy town mislim makes them limbait. It's because they don't seem like scum that they are limbait, not that they are town because they are limbait.
Easy doesn't make it wrong, and you're either misrepping my stance on EMMI or not fully caught up yet. I believe that around that time I'd seen maybe a few posts from EMMI, and the most recent one, pinged me, but I was waiting the IRL day for it to provide what it had promised. It has not since done so and imo is most likely to flip scum at this point. And yes, this readslist was made (not made up) on the fly and posted at 2am less than 24 hours after I replaced in, so yes, it looks like shit. They're all my opinions at that point in time though.

I actually find it kinda sus that there are now 3 people insinuating that I wouldn't vote EMMI so I'd invite them all (VFT, Wisdom, and Critter) to join me there and we can find out which one(s) lack the conviction to bus their buddy.

VOTE: EMMI

Went back to check and it had been literally less than 8 hours since I replaced in (and I'd played Destiny most of the night) so fuck off with that
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 885, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Is that a direct reason you think kyouko is scum? Because I think that’s not exactly a scumtell in isolation
yes both Kyouko and Toog have been scummy and Ive been pushing them forever
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

also lol at last kyouko's post

Please lim that
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay but like, how does debating with the IC like that serve a scum agenda
And I’m probably not gonna listen to anything that has the word “look” or “appear” in it
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Wisdom »

already answered that
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Point me to it then?
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 889, Wisdom wrote:also lol at last kyouko's post

Please lim that
Do you SR EMMI?
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 462, Wisdom wrote:Leaving a poe of {Emmi, Venus, SS, SM, Kyouko}
In post 723, Wisdom wrote:Why are Kyouko S_S Emmi and Venus town again?
Surely to have that poe youre townreading them
In post 807, Wisdom wrote:Fix it by voting kyouko s_s or emmi
In post 822, Wisdom wrote:Emmi is my last favorite vote of the bunch because id rather lim skilled scum but if it happens ill join
In post 877, Wisdom wrote:
In post 846, Critter wrote:
In post 845, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Rn I feel like my preference is in Wisdom, Critter, EMMI, M&M
As a good friend of mine would say, rule of three, Wisdom who is the scum in this list?
Emmi, duh
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Dunn's opening I already attempted to parse, back when there wasn't much else to look at. I didn't really verbalize any of my thoughts, mostly because I didn't think they were useful.

I think that it's highly likely code red is his real flavor or his fakeclaim flavor. Based on the public information of the game, it being a scum flavor doesn't make sense. I have a hard time understanding why he chose to reveal his flavor, but it's Dunn, so I trust that he did have a good reason for it. I have some theories that I think are better left unsaid?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

S_S continues stating obvious things and being scum
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:31 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 882, Venus Fly Trap wrote:@MUSH, can you talk to me about your read on SS?

- lilith
Thoughts are insufficient data. I literally woke up, ran down the stairs and went to the bank so I need some time to get my bearings. Best recollection is I don’t have enough to go on, though, which makes me want to squish it.

I’ll ISO and get my brain spinning while I eat.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:34 am

If by "Kyo's replace in" Critter meant , I already talked about that as well, but rereading it I do additionally think ssbm/Dunn is unlikely.

Neither of those things really gave me much. But I should be able to poke around and find some things to get me into the game today.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:35 am

In post 896, Wisdom wrote:S_S continues stating obvious things and being scum
That was a direct response to Critter, what did you want me to say

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”