Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

My instinct is telling me the way Gamma is treating me now is reminiscent of scum!Gamma in OMB, but my only confident SR is on Critter right now. I still have a lot of rereading to do - keep getting distracted, which is quite possibly the whole point of what Critter has been doing toDay.

Pedit: interesting timing, I was already writing the above when you asked
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Working theory right now is those 2, plus one of EMMI, StrangeMatter, M&M

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Gamma scum ccs trollclaim because..?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Theatre is the only possibility imo, so unless it's exactly Critter, Gamma, M&M, Gamma probably not scum.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Okay
Find out who the third scum from your pool is and lets lim there because im not voting gamma or critter
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1528, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Theatre is the only possibility imo, so unless it's exactly Critter, Gamma, M&M, Gamma probably not scum.
So your answer is I am scum with no one?

Wisdom asked who I am scum with.

Me Wisdom and VFT all have very similar scumreads. Either one or more of them are scum or there is town cohesion and scum you doesn’t like it.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Speaking of the troll claim, would be interesting to see Critter's reaction there. When LLD and Dunn fought, he was involved in discussion without taking a stance on it ().

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1523, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1520, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1519, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Critter is MathBlade
you dont say
You're in scum's pocket, cut the sarcastic shit and rethink
Ffs I was trying to just lurk this out and not have my alt outed. Even if you thought it was me the least you could do is shut up about it.

So yeah hi :/ I have been trying to work on a new meta but it’s entirely fuckin infuriating when I can’t.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1531, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Speaking of the troll claim, would be interesting to see Critter's reaction there. When LLD and Dunn fought, he was involved in discussion without taking a stance on it ().
I didn’t as I didn’t know what I thought yet. LLD is a notoriously hard player for me to read and so I was shutting up and listening even though I usually disagree with her.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 575, Critter wrote:
In post 554, Dunnstral wrote:LLD, my recommendation for today is that we eliminate Milk & Mocha. I think Pooky is playing to scum meta, and Noraa is playing to scum meta. At least, they should not be allowed to post as they currently are in thread unchecked. They still haven't explained why they are scumreading me.
This is hilarious. No lmao.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13080434#p13080434]post 603[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 600, Gamma Emerald wrote:@M&M Failure to comply will result in assured termination this day phase. I’m already at the point where you’re probably confscummed for me.
oooooh so scary!!!! me and pooky shivering in our jester boots
In post 607, Critter wrote:
I am not guessing. *confused spider eyes look at you*
In post 648, Critter wrote:Mush wagon sounding good I think. All aboard?
In post 656, Critter wrote:Mush wagon please?
In post 778, Critter wrote:To be clear I also have no interest in reading a different game to sort you. This game is a different game and therefore you are a different role unless you have the exact same role with the same teammates or lack thereof. There are some things that carry over but those involve mannerisms, not scenarios. This seems like grandstanding.
In post 781, Critter wrote:Parity vanilla cop is almost always exclusively town btw. For the sheer reason if given to scum the parity is not necessary except for fake claims. Scum would be able to use parity cop to find PRs or not PRs based on one target being a buddy then just claim they visited the townie. This means if Gamma is scum it’s most likely predetermined and not a parity cop which is like not happening.

Pooky was clearly trying to eat a nightkill with that claim trying to give LLD another day.

Can y’all quit being pissed at each other and scum hunt?

K thanks bye!
Actually though M&M and Critter are in full theater mode and I would not be surprised if the scumteam is exactly those 3. Definitely Critter and M&M. Gamma is tbd.

Gamma, who makes sense as Critter and M&M's partner?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Gamma, if scum, is definitely a rolecop

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Critter »

Now I guess to answer the other questions:

Yes Skitter we have played together before obviously.
Yes I find Dunn and Gamma easy enough reads with time
Yes I am decent scum. I am working on getting there for town.

Yes I use boil reads and reads with time as both alignments.
I hate meta tells of any way shape and form and want to be judged by what I say in a certain game.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Critter »

In post 1535, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Gamma, if scum, is definitely a rolecop
You will see I have a very particular reason M&M is on my town list and no I won’t share it no matter how much that ticks you and your scumbuddies off.

It’s one of the TRs I am less certain on (hence willing to elim pile) but yes I have my reasoning for TRing an obviously fake jester play despite the fact that annoys me a lot.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Critter »

This is literally Kyo knowing she’s outed so she’s attacking townfirms. It’s pretty bad. Going to try sleep again but please don’t let Kyo near elo.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 121, Critter wrote:Secondly, there’s nothing to finish.

If Dunn is town is LLD scum? Maybe? Maybe not? LLD could be gambiting or just going off her gut.
If Dunn is scum is LLD town? Maybe? Maybe not? LLD could be gambiting because Dunn was like “oh shit scum again”.

I won’t rush to a conclusion
until things boil
. That’s why I said expect. Not certain.
The below post contains a spoiler comparing Math's treatment of Dwlee to Flea the Magician. Now we can compare to the posts within the spoiler and see that Dunnstral and LLD were being left to boil - both TMIed as town, though LLD is already revealed.
In post 1916, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I started digging deeper into his meta while reading Calculasia when I noticed he talked about Flea The Magician (fae was town) being readable like a chicken, if you put them in the oven and wait long enough you'll know what they are. It reminded me of what he said about Dwlee earlier in this game:

Spoiler: teapot read
In post 690, MathBlade wrote:
In post 675, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 634, MathBlade wrote:
In post 632, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 630, Dwlee99 wrote:Kyo you specifically posted [redacted] which is part of why I think you're full of crap.
I cant post anything specific about an ongoing game. If you're town you can figure it out for yourself.
Then if we can’t talk about an ongoing game it shouldn’t be alluded to. Is there another way to imply what you mean without skirting rules?
I said directly what I mean. I thought dwlee was lying about their eyes glazing over, like making up an excuse for why they're not very involved right now.
In post 635, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm not going to lie about being diagnosed with inattentiveness for mafia. If you think I'm scum whatever but that reason is absolutely awful.
I don't think you're lying about a diagnosis, but I do think you're not as in the game as you would be if you were town
Got it. I misunderstood. I was thinking you/Dwlee were talking about ongoing. I missed the context in the speed read. Dwlee in my opinion is not a good liar. I think that pushing them over RL if they are scum is the wrong way to go about it. Dwlee scum I think if you make them talk they will scumfirm or townfirm themselves but they’re a teapot read.
In post 757, MathBlade wrote:Yup.

I ask people to “prove” where they stand based on things to see if they are consistent. Votes is a way to do that. Sometimes I use questions.

We have right around 2 days until end of day and I have to start work in a moment.
Right now, you’re the top runner for elimination so testing you and your words is my priority.
If you don’t try to lead a wagon around someone pretty fast odds are you’ll be the flip.

So if you’re town it’s in your best interest to case someone or be as active as possible to find a probable scum and convince the rest of us they’re scum or to do something.

I do think you’re a teapot read and if you just do it I think you’re sortable.
In post 760, MathBlade wrote:A teapot read is one that boils overtime when put under heat. Eventually the flavor of the person will be known. Players like you and flea are that way to me.

Then case her.

In the additional games I was examining I was ctrl-f'ing his ISOs for words like "burn, heat, fire, tea, teapot, kettle, oven, chicken, turkey, roast, time, wait" etc. and couldn't find it in the first couple of towngames. When I was opening his ISOs I realized he almost always replaces in the same way, with one distinct difference. Sometimes he uses an exclamation point, and other times he does not.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1536, Critter wrote:Yes I use boil reads and reads with time as both alignments.
This is demonstrably false. You only do it as scum, I spent at least an hour checking all your games for the past couple of years looking for any words that could be used to phrase this concept, and found they are only present in scumgames of yours.

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by Critter »

You did this stupid shit in the normal too. It was wrong then. It’s wrong now. I have roughly 10 years + mafia forum experience on this site and probably if you take the other sites and throw them together even more. I assure you I have a unique way of phrasing things due to my brain chemistry so I pick my words very carefully even when I fast type. That’s how I know I do not have that tell you have made up.

That boil/wait is standard I don’t know. Now I could sit here and glorify you with a response but I have no desire to ever read through all of my games when it’s fundamentally irrelevant.

The big questions are am I scum? And who with?

I am quite literally with > 90% confidence one of the few players you will not be able to language tell on.

What am I doing in the game that’s scummy?
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Critter »

viewtopic.php?p=13039116#p13039116

Alt account 10 minutes given time I can read Cakez.

Just stop this.

If I am scum why?
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1186, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:I don't even know what the hell to think here anymore. This is just... all too much for my short-circuited brain.

There's like 3 people I trust to give me the gamestate straight right now. LLD, Gamma, and VFT. What am I seeing?
In post 1511, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Also! It isn't settling. I actually think it's a good decision. I had my doubts to start (mostly to do with VFT needing to get their bearings...), but seeing how VFT conducted themselves since the pick has proven the point for me.
Can u explain a bit more abt how u went from the first to the second plz?

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1520, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1519, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Critter is MathBlade
you dont say
I have to say that this was not who i was expecting and that this kinda goes against the model i have of town-critter on my head and my reasons for thinking critter is town are not as strong now
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:26 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

That's not to say i'm scumreading him but the reasons i'm townreading the slot arent as strong knowing it was math behind them if thay makes sense
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1536, Critter wrote:Yes Skitter we have played together before obviously
Hello!
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

Kyo critter is tvt tbh
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:49 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1516, Critter wrote:I have asked you for them in many different ways and gotten stonewalled.
I literally gave you a readlist with links to the reasons when you asked...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:27 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1541, Critter wrote:You did this stupid shit in the normal too. It was wrong then. It’s wrong now. I have roughly 10 years + mafia forum experience on this site and probably if you take the other sites and throw them together even more. I assure you I have a unique way of phrasing things due to my brain chemistry so I pick my words very carefully even when I fast type. That’s how I know I do not have that tell you have made up.

That boil/wait is standard I don’t know. Now I could sit here and glorify you with a response but I have no desire to ever read through all of my games when it’s fundamentally irrelevant.

The big questions are am I scum? And who with?

I am quite literally with > 90% confidence one of the few players you will not be able to language tell on.

What am I doing in the game that’s scummy?
You are scum, with M&M, possibly with Gamma as a third.

This isn't a language tell, because you don't voice this concept of a teapot read when you're town in
any
way. If it were a language tell, it would have to be the case that you only say boil/teapot when scum, but when town you'll use other terms to express the same concept. This is not the case, so this is not a language tell. The fact is that you don't have this type of thought as town at all - you only pretend to have it as scum in order to buy time and end up on the right side of things.

In this game:
  • You've done something you've only done before as scum and attempted to fencesit through an early TvT, giving yourself away to a meta tell that you a) thought would not be noticed, and b) did not know you had to avoid this game, because you're on an alt and I (the player that
    presumably
    first noticed the tell) didn't start in the game; I replaced in.
  • You are attempting to control the town by way of encouraging the "ideal" play, but only when it benefits the goal you have in mind, which is to eliminate town.
  • You're insistent on pushing me for obviously NAI reasons, and it only holds up as long as I don't know who you are, because I know that you know that I can be dangerous to scum after Mini 2223. You made it apparent in Mini 2238 that you believe that as town, which means that as scum, you would be thinking the same thing without saying it, and looking to take me out before I can become a threat. This is what you're doing now, and I refuse to believe town!Math drops this perception of me without mentioning anything about having it in the first place, because you have been open about the fact you have meta experience with most of the playerlist.
  • Your response to being scumread by me now is almost exactly the same as it was in 2223. You deflect, saying my points do not even warrant a response. You act like I have not already answered obvious questions, like the one posted above: "Am I scum", and "and who with". This worked until ELO last time (I goldfished), but this time I know what to expect from you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”