Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1599, Radical Rat wrote:If I'm counting correctly Dwlee's at E-2 in Game 1, and E-4 in Game 2?

Is there a way around eliminating them in Game 1? I don't think there is, but I don't really want to be stuck with another double elimination.
Vote Meg first and Dwelee second? That worked in game C.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Radical Rat »

That would only work in the other direction, and it would require Meg to be alive in Game 1. The no kill means we don't have anyone alive in 1 that isn't in 2, which is what we would need to single vote the same way we did with Game 3.

I think the only way to avoid it would be to eliminate someone else for Game 1, then vote Dwlee during the night. In which case, I think I'd like to do House still. Triple scum is highly improbable, but I do think he's scum in at least one game still, so either he flips scum and is most likely town in 2, or flips town and is a viable scum candidate in 2. And we can use that to help work through the rest of the wagon analysis.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1601, Radical Rat wrote:That would only work in the other direction, and it would require Meg to be alive in Game 1. The no kill means we don't have anyone alive in 1 that isn't in 2, which is what we would need to single vote the same way we did with Game 3.

I think the only way to avoid it would be to eliminate someone else for Game 1, then vote Dwlee during the night. In which case, I think I'd like to do House still. Triple scum is highly improbable, but I do think he's scum in at least one game still, so either he flips scum and is most likely town in 2, or flips town and is a viable scum candidate in 2. And we can use that to help work through the rest of the wagon analysis.
Why House? I’m thinking either T3 tmi’d RCE town or it was a frame like Chloe said.

If so it’s hard to tell because both Dunn and Dwelee voted him.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Radical Rat »

House hasn't really done much of anything since D2 started, except for randomly double voting me with no explanation. I'm assuming he voted twice to explicitly suggest I'm scum in both remaining games, since a single vote would have functioned exactly the same. And that's a hell of an accusation to make without even a little bit of explanation. So it comes off to me like scum aggression rather than genuine suspicion.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I don't really follow the T3 thing. Is it just because he townread RCE?

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay here's the deal. I am town in A, but scum in B, BUT my role is I'm a haterizer / loverizer combo so if I live the night I'll be able to haterize myself tonight and this will mean I need one less vote to be flipped tomorrow, meaning I can be hammered in B without dying in A. As it stands right now, I don't think it is possible to only lim me in B because no one is alive in A but not in B. But if we wait a day I CAN be limmed in B and not A
I prefer they, thanks :)
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I don't think that would work, unless the Demon Lord buses you. Because the voting threshold is 1 less in Game 1, and that's not likely to change unless you mess up your kill again, even if you being hated overwrote the loved instead of simply negating it, it would take the same number of votes in both games. And I'm not really inclined to keep scum alive on the promise that they'll cooperate with being limmed the next day.

So yeah, only way you live in Game 1 is if we eliminate someone else first and lim you in 2 during Game 1's night.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ye I'm fine with that option too. But the loverize haterize only last a day so tomorrow I can take one less to lim
I prefer they, thanks :)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1606, Radical Rat wrote:So yeah, only way you live in Game 1 is if we eliminate someone else first and lim you in 2 during Game 1's night.
I'm game. Now who is Scum in game 1?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: House
<3 xx
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

What changed with Dwlee, Cheeky?
Yes, this is Taly. Yes, I accept she/her pronouns on this alt. Yes, I am a cis-man. Yes, I am experimenting with gender fluidity.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:55 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1602, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1601, Radical Rat wrote:That would only work in the other direction, and it would require Meg to be alive in Game 1. The no kill means we don't have anyone alive in 1 that isn't in 2, which is what we would need to single vote the same way we did with Game 3.

Why House? I’m thinking either T3 tmi’d RCE town or it was a frame like Chloe said.

No, I didn't TMI RCE as town.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

In post 1586, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1574, Lady Chloe wrote:Almost50, are my posts unclear or is the game unclear?
Both. If you say you SR X and do not specify which game you're referring to I have 3 interpretation options: Game A, Game B, Both Games. Now that's confusing because (A) You didn't specify and (B) we are playing 2 simultaneous games. Now if we were playing only one game your posts would not be as confusing, so BOTH add up to my confusion.
But it's because we have two alternate universes where we fight scoundrels is why I post like this.

My pledge to sacrifice is also a tool to solve.

I made the assessment that Cheeky (if she were not scum TMI'ing, which I initially believed) had knowledge to share Game 2 due to her positing between Dwlee and Mastina potentially being or TMI 'ing the Demon Lord.

It was on the very page before I originally surmised my opposing T/S idea of Cheeky and Dwlee.

Then, after wonderful bouts of ballroom dancing, Cheeky confessed that she wanted Dwlee eliminated in Game 1.

I could not understand why she would want to eliminate in Game 1 if the Demon Lord existed Game 2. So I suspected that she was Mafia in Game 1 trying to capitalize on her narrative that Dwlee was Mafia.

My hunch was correct upon the wagon analysis claim, but I did not anticipate a claim to be made had a role not crossed my mind.
Yes, this is Taly. Yes, I accept she/her pronouns on this alt. Yes, I am a cis-man. Yes, I am experimenting with gender fluidity.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1608, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1606, Radical Rat wrote:So yeah, only way you live in Game 1 is if we eliminate someone else first and lim you in 2 during Game 1's night.
I'm game. Now who is Scum in game 1?
My money's on House

Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

I vote Dwlee now because I have no reason to doubt the claim.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Unless you think Dwlee's also scum in 1, you should vote someone else for now

Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

And Dwlee-scoundrel G2 and Cheeky-scoundrel G1 are not mutually exclusive, so I haven't found a reason to doubt my initial views in thorough detail.

Pedit
Radical Rat wrote:Unless you think Dwlee's also scum in 1, you should vote someone else for now
Why so, Rat of Magicka?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Because it's impossible to eliminate Dwlee in Game 2 without first triggering an elimination in Game 1, which has a lower hammer threshold. So we should vote scum in 1 now, then do Dwlee during Game 1's night

Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

Such a wise rodent.

VOTE: House

I am Cheeky's shadow.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

Wait, why would House be a proper elimination G1 if there is mechanical reason to suspect Mafia in G2?

Cheeky, you sickeningly delightful scoundrel!

UNVOTE:

Oh my, what do I do now...
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

@mod, can we vote out someone in game 1 now and later 2?

I don’t want to double lim if Dwelee’s town in 1.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1620, Amy Dunne wrote:
@mod, can we vote out someone in game 1 now and later 2?

I don’t want to double lim if Dwelee’s town in 1.
or vice-versa?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1611, T3 wrote:
In post 1602, Amy Dunne wrote:

No, I didn't TMI RCE as town.
Who do you think is scum in 1?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1619, Lady Chloe wrote:Wait, why would House be a proper elimination G1 if there is mechanical reason to suspect Mafia in G2?

Cheeky, you sickeningly delightful scoundrel!

UNVOTE:

Oh my, what do I do now...
In post 1617, Radical Rat wrote:Because it's impossible to eliminate Dwlee in Game 2 without first triggering an elimination in Game 1, which has a lower hammer threshold. So we should vote scum in 1 now, then do Dwlee during Game 1's night
In post 1581, Almost50 wrote:And there was I thinking I should try to concentrate on the Normal (it being the lower threshold AND the one we are in a worse situation after having lost 2 PRs)
@Chloe
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1605, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay here's the deal. I am town in A, but scum in B, BUT my role is I'm a haterizer / loverizer combo so if I live the night I'll be able to haterize myself tonight and this will mean I need one less vote to be flipped tomorrow, meaning I can be hammered in B without dying in A. As it stands right now, I don't think it is possible to only lim me in B because no one is alive in A but not in B. But if we wait a day I CAN be limmed in B and not A
If Dwelee’s telling the truth here and I think it would be hella stupid for him to lie about this, then we could be looking at a miselim in A and we’re currently not doing great in A.

If we could flip Dwelee only in game B, that would obviously be the most optimal but if he’s on the level and he flips town in A, then that’s currently three dead town in A.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”