Mini 2281: Double Agency

Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (13 players or fewer). Signups Here
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #200  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:32 pm

so there's 4 people in the discord ; me radical rat, nancy+flea[butterflies hydra]

radical rat claimed mason to us after getting permission from their partner

they discussed the nightkill with butterflies - nancy told them to shoot titus after changing her mind on titus alignment.

radical rat = 100% mason
butterflies = 99% VT 1% mason[i kind of doubt this because theres literally pages of them solving together in the discord]
yume = probably the last mason because they decided in the discord to speed lim today assuming POE is right and that me/nancy are both vts.

so uh we probably win this as long as we shoot them lim the other two. anyway gl hf
Show

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #201  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:35 pm

In post 190, Enchant wrote:
In post 189, butterflies wrote:@mod, what are the rules wrt pms in this game? Am I allowed to direct quote my interactions with Cat to prove I’m really traitor here?


You are not allowed to provide any evidence of private communication.

Screenshots, quotes and such.


like nancy knows that she is not allowed to quote things because if it was possible to quote I could just dump the entire discord chat in here and it would be blatantly obvious she/rr are both town - this is not a serious question lol.
Show

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #202  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:37 pm

In post 199, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also butterflies convinced radical rat to shoot titus


No, yet another lie. Everything I posted in the discord was a lie to trap you. I said nothing in the discord about Titus.
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #203  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:38 pm

so you knew I was town and you decided to lie to trap me but you also didn't vote me out when town was in minority because ????
Show

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #204  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:40 pm

In post 201, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 190, Enchant wrote:
In post 189, butterflies wrote:@mod, what are the rules wrt pms in this game? Am I allowed to direct quote my interactions with Cat to prove I’m really traitor here?


You are not allowed to provide any evidence of private communication.

Screenshots, quotes and such.


like nancy knows that she is not allowed to quote things because if it was possible to quote I could just dump the entire discord chat in here and it would be blatantly obvious she/rr are both town - this is not a serious question lol.


Look I feel really bad for you that you were so hilariously gullible and just totally got bamboozled. I do recall thinking it super weird though that you didn’t seem even remotely surprised that Titus was flipped. Me and RR oth, never saw it coming.
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #205  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:42 pm

In post 203, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so you knew I was town and you decided to lie to trap me but you also didn't vote me out when town was in minority because ????


Because I figured out you were acting so weird about Titus’ flip that you were probably mason but because I had no idea who the other mason was, I had to make sure you don’t kill either of us.
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #206  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:46 pm

In post 200, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so there's 4 people in the discord ; me radical rat, nancy+flea[butterflies hydra]

radical rat claimed mason to us after getting permission from their partner

they discussed the nightkill with butterflies - nancy told them to shoot titus after changing her mind on titus alignment.

radical rat = 100% mason
butterflies = 99% VT 1% mason[i kind of doubt this because theres literally pages of them solving together in the discord]
yume = probably the last mason because they decided in the discord to speed lim today assuming POE is right and that me/nancy are both vts.

so uh we probably win this as long as we shoot them lim the other two. anyway gl hf


Pooky is mason. He has to be because he is suspiciously avoiding the entire part where I already proved that I told RR about my pm exchange with Cat and that she was definitely town. So tell me Pooky, why is Cat dead if I’m lying here?

Explain that.
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #207  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:48 pm

In post 195, butterflies wrote:
In post 194, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:basically convo went something like this:

Cat: are you town?
me: of course, are you?
Cat: yes.

I then pm’d RR to test his alignment and then after she died, we’ve been in in a private discord plotting against Pooky.

So I fully expected Pooky to do what he did after Mala flipped vt because he knew if he didn’t RR was definitely going to kill him tonight. Pooky just never realized that RR and me had been in cahoots thie entire time.


Explain this Pooky. Why did Cat die if I’m making this up?
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #208  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:52 pm

In post 200, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so there's 4 people in the discord ; me radical rat, nancy+flea[butterflies hydra]

radical rat claimed mason to us after getting permission from their partner

they discussed the nightkill with butterflies - nancy told them to shoot titus after changing her mind on titus alignment.

radical rat = 100% mason
butterflies = 99% VT 1% mason[i kind of doubt this because theres literally pages of them solving together in the discord]
yume = probably the last mason because they decided in the discord to speed lim today assuming POE is right and that me/nancy are both vts.

so uh we probably win this as long as we shoot them lim the other two. anyway gl hf


Pooky is lying. Shocker I know but he can’t explain why Cat died but I can, so that 100% proves that either RR is Titus’ buddy or he he relayed the info to them somehow. Because I told RR that Cat was town, so explain why did Cat die if I am vt and RR mason?

I never said anything in the discord about Titus because I didn’t trust Pooky to be mafia, neither did RR.
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #209  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:02 pm

In post 200, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so there's 4 people in the discord ; me radical rat, nancy+flea[butterflies hydra]

radical rat claimed mason to us after getting permission from their partner

they discussed the nightkill with butterflies - nancy told them to shoot titus after changing her mind on titus alignment.

radical rat = 100% mason
butterflies = 99% VT 1% mason[i kind of doubt this because theres literally pages of them solving together in the discord]
yume = probably the last mason because they decided in the discord to speed lim today assuming POE is right and that me/nancy are both vts.

so uh we probably win this as long as we shoot them lim the other two. anyway gl hf



Pooky we both know you acted suspiciously informed about Titus flip.

He even said something about masons needing to hit groupscum. And Titus just happens to be conspirator? Like does that sound like a complete coincidence to anyone?
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #210  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:04 pm

In post 207, butterflies wrote:
In post 195, butterflies wrote:
In post 194, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:basically convo went something like this:

Cat: are you town?
me: of course, are you?
Cat: yes.

I then pm’d RR to test his alignment and then after she died, we’ve been in in a private discord plotting against Pooky.

So I fully expected Pooky to do what he did after Mala flipped vt because he knew if he didn’t RR was definitely going to kill him tonight. Pooky just never realized that RR and me had been in cahoots thie entire time.


Explain this Pooky. Why did Cat die if I’m making this up?


@Pooky
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #211  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:13 pm

The fact that I told RR that Cat was town and she just happens to die that night is pretty compelling evidence that RR is probably Titus’ buddy and Pooky is suspiciously avoiding this because he knows he can’t refute it.

Pooky mason slipped and he’s flailing now because he knows he’s losing if mafia kills him tonight. It’s straight up occams razor. Pooky is bleeding obvtown here but he never told he who the other mason was so me and RR had to play him like a fiddle to keep him and his buddy from shooting us.

My only regret is that I don’t know who his buddy actually is because he was clever enough to keep that to himself but I could probably figure it out by analyzing the vcs but I know with 100% certainty that Pooky is never scum here and his bizarre reaction to Titus’ flip makes absolutely no sense if he isn’t. Pooky doesn’t realize how good I am at catching his tells and he’s just being salty that I played him yet again for the second time now.
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #212  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:49 pm

Pooky logically suspects that RR is Titus’ buddy so he’s trying to wifom scum to shoot him. Use your heads people. My God. Pooky really thinks we’re are all flaming idiots.

How many times have you fell for Pooky’s crap? He’s just going to laugh at you all tomorrow for buying into his bs. He even so much as pretty much implied how bad mafia has been horribly bungling this and he’s so glad he’s town for once.

Pooky ignoring the Cat nk is all the proof you need since Pooky is obviously avoiding the entire discussion. Pooky is intentionally avoiding it because he knows he can’t refute it.
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #213  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:53 pm

In post 207, butterflies wrote:
In post 195, butterflies wrote:
In post 194, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:basically convo went something like this:

Cat: are you town?
me: of course, are you?
Cat: yes.

I then pm’d RR to test his alignment and then after she died, we’ve been in in a private discord plotting against Pooky.

So I fully expected Pooky to do what he did after Mala flipped vt because he knew if he didn’t RR was definitely going to kill him tonight. Pooky just never realized that RR and me had been in cahoots thie entire time.


Explain this Pooky. Why did Cat die if I’m making this up?


Think people, why is scum!Pooky failing to addres this? Use your heads, it’s not rocket science, Jesus!
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

Radical Rat
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 22, 2015
Location: Space Colony ARK
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #214  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:03 pm

Relax Nancy.

You and I both know the truth, and I'm driving the kill tonight, so obviously I'm just gonna kill Pooky, and that proves everything to the other traitor. We're fine.

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #215  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:26 pm

In post 214, Radical Rat wrote:Relax Nancy.

You and I both know the truth, and I'm driving the kill tonight, so obviously I'm just gonna kill Pooky, and that proves everything to the other traitor. We're fine.



btw if you're mafia conspirator and not RR

you should claim now so you can shoot RR and become conf "scum"

then tommorrow when RR dies and flips mason, we r at 3 mafia vs 2 town and you will be conf scum and we can lim Nancy who is trying to save RR.
Show

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #216  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:43 pm

and if RR is actually mafia conspirator and decide to claim mason in a chat with me/nancy and then decides to shoot me afterwards when I out them as mason

like um rofl ok
Show

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #217  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:44 pm

In post 202, butterflies wrote:
In post 199, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also butterflies convinced radical rat to shoot titus


No, yet another lie. Everything I posted in the discord was a lie to trap you. I said nothing in the discord about Titus.



yes you decided to trap me.

a person you claim is town.

when you could simply just vote me out

since town was in minority

that makes sooooo much sense :shifty:
Show

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #218  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:03 pm

All I know is I'm in a discord chat where Nancy and Radical Rat are solving pretty hard

so I am assuming everything they are saying in this chat is true and RR is Mason and Nancy is VT.

They are now saying they actually were trying to trick me and actually RR is Mafia Conspirator and Nancy is Mafia Traito.



anyway this is there are two worlds here:


(1) RR is Mason
(2) Nancy is VT
(3) I am Mafia Traitor.

Whoever is actually Mafia Conspirator should claim and shoot RR cuz they know RR is lying about being Mafia Conspirator.

We then yeet Nancy/Yume for the win easy win.

or

(1) RR is Mafia
(2) Nancy is Mafia Traitor
(3) They managed to fool me(Mafia Traitor#2) into believing they are actually Town Mason/VT

in which case um

I guess RR can shoot me, then when I flip mafia traitor, the 3 townies left will yeet them and I'll laugh my ass off at the this endgame.

Either way I'm gucci.
Show

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #219  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:01 pm

In post 217, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 202, butterflies wrote:
In post 199, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also butterflies convinced radical rat to shoot titus


No, yet another lie. Everything I posted in the discord was a lie to trap you. I said nothing in the discord about Titus.



yes you decided to trap me.

a person you claim is town.

when you could simply just vote me out

since town was in minority

that makes sooooo much sense :shifty:


Masons were in power. I’m not Bell, you can’t intimidate me so don’t waste your breath. You still are avoiding refuting that I told RR that Cat was town and she just happened to die. Facts speak for themselves. I realize you think no one will realize how hard you’re avoiding that fact but you’re not winning this. Town is losing, fucking deal with it!
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #220  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:05 pm

In post 218, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:All I know is I'm in a discord chat where Nancy and Radical Rat are solving pretty hard

so I am assuming everything they are saying in this chat is true and RR is Mason and Nancy is VT.

They are now saying they actually were trying to trick me and actually RR is Mafia Conspirator and Nancy is Mafia Traito.



anyway this is there are two worlds here:


(1) RR is Mason
(2) Nancy is VT
(3) I am Mafia Traitor.

Whoever is actually Mafia Conspirator should claim and shoot RR cuz they know RR is lying about being Mafia Conspirator.

We then yeet Nancy/Yume for the win easy win.

or

(1) RR is Mafia
(2) Nancy is Mafia Traitor
(3) They managed to fool me(Mafia Traitor#2) into believing they are actually Town Mason/VT

in which case um

I guess RR can shoot me, then when I flip mafia traitor, the 3 townies left will yeet them and I'll laugh my ass off at the this endgame.

Either way I'm gucci.


I’m the mafia traitor and RR hardclaimed conspirator in this thread and we’ve been playing you this whole entire time. I know it’s tough for you to admit but you just need to gracefully accept that for once you got outplayed. I know how hard micro was for you but consider this payback for Hideyoshi.
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #221  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:19 pm

In post 210, butterflies wrote:
In post 207, butterflies wrote:
In post 195, butterflies wrote:
In post 194, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:basically convo went something like this:

Cat: are you town?
me: of course, are you?
Cat: yes.

I then pm’d RR to test his alignment and then after she died, we’ve been in in a private discord plotting against Pooky.

So I fully expected Pooky to do what he did after Mala flipped vt because he knew if he didn’t RR was definitely going to kill him tonight. Pooky just never realized that RR and me had been in cahoots thie entire time.


Explain this Pooky. Why did Cat die if I’m making this up?


@Pooky


Pooky is obviously flailing town here because
the evidence which continues to ignore is clearly staring him in the face.


I know he’s town because he did his signature towntell in the chat and he has to be either mason or vt but I don’t know how he seemed to know that Titus was dying if he’s just simply vt. So, he keeps mentioning Yume fir some reason, I don’t know why. But it’s just adding to my suspiciouns.
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #222  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:56 pm

why are you even bothering to type here if RR is conspirator and has trapped me with you?

who are you even trying to convince ?

if RR shoots me then it will be obvious they are2 conspirator right?

feels like you're just flooding the thread and hoping the real conspirator is too lazy to read what is going on
Show

butterflies
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2022
Pronoun: fae/faer + she/her

Post Post #223  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:02 pm

In post 222, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why are you even bothering to type here if RR is conspirator and has trapped me with you?

who are you even trying to convince ?

if RR shoots me then it will be obvious they are2 conspirator right?

feels like you're just flooding the thread and hoping the real conspirator is too lazy to read what is going on


I must be taking crazy pills here. I told RR that Cat was town, then she died, so either RR spread that to the real conspirator or it’s thrm. You’re a smart bear, you figure it out. I don’t see why RR claims it in the thread if it isn’t true though.
hydra of Flea the Magician (fae/faer) and Nancy Drew 39 (she/her)

PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
 
User avatar
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #224  (ISO)  » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:03 pm

ok so if RR is conspirator they will shoot me....

if RR is not conspirator, the real conspirator will claim it in the thread and then shoot RR - killing RR and becoming conf conspirator.

simple and easy
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Coney Island