(micro 1101) mystery box of silver 16: tinkleton (it tinkled)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:47 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Vote Snow

Mainly because you don't have a profile picture.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:03 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 15, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 10, Robert2424 wrote:
Vote Snow

Mainly because you don't have a profile picture.

Sounds fair. But I look at yours and see ... a predator (scum) ready to hunt a helpless townie. So,

VOTE: Robert
OMGOSH
In post 23, Gypyx wrote:
In post 21, SirCakez wrote: My Gypyx vote is serious now
suffer for a thousand lifetimes
That feels personal.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:08 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Deus has more personality then the lack of a profile picture. Either that or he has a random role restriction. there's is no in-between.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

I think I'm one of the few that haven't claimed. Seems many are being....reserved in one form or another.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:03 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 68, Deus Deceptor wrote: Consider that simple, concise set of *Language* a gift from the Evil Demon.

@ Robert2424 - Is your mafia partner SirCakez, then? Is what is known as a 'game' truly that simple to solve within the dream?
As smart as you think you are, guessing the duo of a mafia game, isn't unheard of and I've seen it firsthand. I don't know if SirCakez is mafia, but if he is, they are probably thankful I'm not his partner, as I've not been looking at this and responding as I should. This is kinda moot, but since I read everything since my last post, and didn't know Deus was getting replaced, I quoted some stuff.
In post 107, SirCakez wrote:
In post 82, Snow2697 wrote: Gypyx claims that she has solved the game.
Klick is about to do the same.
Is it too early for town player? If yes, everyone will solve it too.
they are talking shit no way they have the game solved already
I think they would do nothing but put it on loudspeaker and be proud. Talking shit just comes with that.
In post 151, Deus Deceptor wrote: Anyway I suspect Robert2424's absence is explainable by the fact that they don't have the heart and commitment to return

Let's just ignore the contingency issues where Gypyx and Political Clout are involved

If SirCakez had a spine they'd answer to the fact that their vote on me is the world's biggest copout, but I guess they're just going to feign being irritated as long as they can get away with pretending a proper game of mafia is a popularity contest and they don't have to have actual reasons to vote people other than 'I don't like them'.
I'm back luckily.
In post 182, Political Clout wrote: UNVOTE:
A bit shaky with your votes when questioned, then you didn't respond....
In post 206, Layla wrote: Ok, so I had some time to burn so I decided to check Robert's past games. Well, I ended up only checking one game because it was enough. It was his latest game (which was back in 2019 lol) where he was scum. His posts looked like they made sense, and he is a type to utilize scum PT. So, I'm now inclined to think that was a post that was meant to be for scum PT. I really don't think that speculation is a towny speculation anyway.

VOTE: Robert2424
Jeez. Makes me feel old. Back when I was in the Military still apparently since I played in a mafia game. I don't suppose you can tell me what scum PT is? I may of taken a break from Mafia for awhile, but I've played allot and never heard of the term.

A bit of a reset happened and several players got replaced besides a few. so luckily I don't feel too far behind. however.....

Unvote

Vote Political Clout

This is at least a semi serous vote. but its day 1. he could surprise me.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:22 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 212, Layla wrote:
Jeez. Makes me feel old. Back when I was in the Military still apparently since I played in a mafia game. I don't suppose you can tell me what scum PT is? I may of taken a break from Mafia for awhile, but I've played allot and never heard of the term.
I’ll pretend that I buy this for now.
Could you explain what meant?
In post 213, Ausuka wrote:
In post 64, Ausuka wrote: uh what do you mean by the claim thing
Robert i asked first why didn't you answer me :cry:
In post 233, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: robert
Tbh the weird claim post is the most compelling argument for someone being scum that I see rn
I think the recently active people in Ausuka, Psyche and Layla all read fairly town
I thought it was fairly obvious what I meant. But can understand why there is confusion now. As as when the whole thing with the moderator tree confused me as if I missed something vital

Claim post seemingly was something that confused me at first with people randomly claiming part of the moderators posts with the tree thing. This turned out people clearly just trolling for icebreakers then something in the actual setup. I lay my thoughts out there, even if I can't do a good job explaining.

In context now, I can back to the posts that confused me but some or all (I have not checked) that made the posts thinking I missed something on my role. The post was more to try to figure it out more.

When I made the post worse case I thought was I would either A: be voted for not claiming and being part of the joke name thingy claim, or B: It was actually serious and get voted for not having one if not lynched. Instead people are simply confused.

Either way. I hope that regardless of what happens information comes from it. Day 1's are usually bland but now we have a wagon to look at.

Unless you guys aren't being honest why your voting for me, and I'll just stay confused and then probably lynched.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Robert2424 »

For reference to the the tree theme thing from the mod, I copied it and pasting it in this thing.

[.....treetrunk..]
[.........tree...]
[...ant..........]
[....t...........]
[....r...........]
[....e...statue..]
[....e......tree.]
[...........pond.]
[.........pond...]
[................]
[................]
[................]
[.........bush...]
[flowerbush......]
[..patchofgrass..]
[...bush...bush..]
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:58 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 264, SirCakez wrote:
In post 250, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 212, Layla wrote:
I’ll pretend that I buy this for now.
Could you explain what meant?
In post 213, Ausuka wrote:
In post 64, Ausuka wrote: uh what do you mean by the claim thing
Robert i asked first why didn't you answer me :cry:
In post 233, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: robert
Tbh the weird claim post is the most compelling argument for someone being scum that I see rn
I think the recently active people in Ausuka, Psyche and Layla all read fairly town
I thought it was fairly obvious what I meant. But can understand why there is confusion now. As as when the whole thing with the moderator tree confused me as if I missed something vital

Claim post seemingly was something that confused me at first with people randomly claiming part of the moderators posts with the tree thing. This turned out people clearly just trolling for icebreakers then something in the actual setup. I lay my thoughts out there, even if I can't do a good job explaining.

In context now, I can back to the posts that confused me but some or all (I have not checked) that made the posts thinking I missed something on my role. The post was more to try to figure it out more.

When I made the post worse case I thought was I would either A: be voted for not claiming and being part of the joke name thingy claim, or B: It was actually serious and get voted for not having one if not lynched. Instead people are simply confused.

Either way. I hope that regardless of what happens information comes from it. Day 1's are usually bland but now we have a wagon to look at.

Unless you guys aren't being honest why your voting for me, and I'll just stay confused and then probably lynched.
Reminder to not say "lynch"; on this site we use eliminate or yeet or some other alt term
May I ask why you don't want me to say the word? That seems super odd given this is a mafia game.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

@schadd_ Could you recap who got replaced with who in one post please?

well....to say the least its an odd rule. I'm sure there a story behind it, and don't think it was the case when I was here last time.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:47 am

Post by Robert2424 »

I mean it's D1. So it's always going to be hard. But we've had 2 wagons. SirCakez is at D-1. As far as I know there isn't a deadline number to reach for the "you know what". Since I'm not supposed to say the word.

I'm also pretty sure deadline is within a few hours from my post.

(Unless Gypyx just finished it off. )
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:21 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 333, Political Clout wrote:
In post 210, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 68, Deus Deceptor wrote: Consider that simple, concise set of *Language* a gift from the Evil Demon.

@ Robert2424 - Is your mafia partner SirCakez, then? Is what is known as a 'game' truly that simple to solve within the dream?
As smart as you think you are, guessing the duo of a mafia game, isn't unheard of and I've seen it firsthand. I don't know if SirCakez is mafia, but if he is, they are probably thankful I'm not his partner, as I've not been looking at this and responding as I should. This is kinda moot, but since I read everything since my last post, and didn't know Deus was getting replaced, I quoted some stuff.
In post 107, SirCakez wrote:
In post 82, Snow2697 wrote: Gypyx claims that she has solved the game.
Klick is about to do the same.
Is it too early for town player? If yes, everyone will solve it too.
they are talking shit no way they have the game solved already
I think they would do nothing but put it on loudspeaker and be proud. Talking shit just comes with that.
In post 151, Deus Deceptor wrote: Anyway I suspect Robert2424's absence is explainable by the fact that they don't have the heart and commitment to return

Let's just ignore the contingency issues where Gypyx and Political Clout are involved

If SirCakez had a spine they'd answer to the fact that their vote on me is the world's biggest copout, but I guess they're just going to feign being irritated as long as they can get away with pretending a proper game of mafia is a popularity contest and they don't have to have actual reasons to vote people other than 'I don't like them'.
I'm back luckily.
In post 182, Political Clout wrote: UNVOTE:
A bit shaky with your votes when questioned, then you didn't respond....

A bit of a reset happened and several players got replaced besides a few. so luckily I don't feel too far behind. however.....

Unvote

Vote Political Clout

This is at least a semi serous vote. but its day 1. he could surprise me.
wait what who questioned me? I unvoted before any questions happened and I did respond to layla when they asked me abou tit. are you just misunderstanding or lying?
Ausuka asked you to elaborate, you didn't and just unvoted. Unless I missed it after going back 3 times and still not seeing you elaborate.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:05 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Tbh, a watcher claim is risky. If he's not lynched today, and is telling the truth, likely dead by day 3 and will never get his role off. I guess it makes sense if the DM wanted more power roles instead of VT's. I'm unsure if I believe him, course I'm not balancing this mafia game.

If he's lying, it's a attempt to save himself and maybe better draw out a watcher if there is one.

Now I'm torn. Part of me wants to hammer, another part of me hates day one "pickling" and the uncertainty.

If my early reads are right political clout could be his partner. Wouldn't be entirely surprised.

I'll wait for more thoughts but we are running short on time. I'm strongly considering Hammering though. I think we still have 12ish hours though. Maybe 11. Have to do math.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:07 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Correction. 9 hours from my above post.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:16 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 369, Psyche wrote: how about i unvote, you vote, and i promise to hammer at the lastt hour if it comes to it

UNVOTE:
You toy with my emotions.....

Unvote

Vote SirCakez
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:49 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Layla was already voting for SirCakez. not sure why she's doing twice.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”