(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1362, podoboq wrote:
In post 1340, podoboq wrote:
In post 1324, Gorkington wrote:fresh might be third scum btw.
Not getting into this right now. We need to stay focused on Jaqen, and this can wait.

Gork should be in the failed column. He definitely can't say no again, according to the rules. There is a possibility that Jaqen fails pairing with Gork (because of kinks), but I don't think taking that risk is very wise.

Instead, Rach can break up, then the failed column is Rach, Kuroi/Snark, shos. Shos can say no. Kuroi/Snark can't pair with Rach. Shos and Kuroi/Snark are inevitable. AFTER the request is made, Gork breaks his pair, moving him and Jaqen to the failed pile. Jaqen can't request Gork. Rach can deny Jaqen. Rach pairs with Gork, all's well.

If anything goes wrong, the outcome won't be WORSE than it stands right now. If we can get Jaqen paired with Kuroi/Snark, that's alright. It reduces their options.

So here's the order of operations I'm spelling out.
  • Rach breaks up her pair before the moderator confirms Gork and Jaqen as a couple.
  • Once failed players can attempt to pair again, shos requests to pair with Snarky (NOT the pair, just the player).
  • Gorkington breaks his partnership with Jaqen AFTER shos places his request, but BEFORE it is confirmed.
  • RachMarie pairs with Gorkington.
Opinions? We need to be fast about this.
And that would leave me out?

Fuck that.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

When a mod takes an action, twice, and doesn't confirm
It that makes it a mod confirmed action. That wasn't an assumption- that was a direct observation.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

^ in reply to 1374
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1376, Jaqen Hghar wrote:When a mod takes an action, twice, and doesn't correct it that makes it a mod confirmed action. That wasn't an assumption- that was a direct observation.
Fixed
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Fresh »

Less than 10 hours left if they're gonna break their pair up. Just putting that out there.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 1375, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1362, podoboq wrote:
In post 1340, podoboq wrote:
In post 1324, Gorkington wrote:fresh might be third scum btw.
Not getting into this right now. We need to stay focused on Jaqen, and this can wait.

Gork should be in the failed column. He definitely can't say no again, according to the rules. There is a possibility that Jaqen fails pairing with Gork (because of kinks), but I don't think taking that risk is very wise.

Instead, Rach can break up, then the failed column is Rach, Kuroi/Snark, shos. Shos can say no. Kuroi/Snark can't pair with Rach. Shos and Kuroi/Snark are inevitable. AFTER the request is made, Gork breaks his pair, moving him and Jaqen to the failed pile. Jaqen can't request Gork. Rach can deny Jaqen. Rach pairs with Gork, all's well.

If anything goes wrong, the outcome won't be WORSE than it stands right now. If we can get Jaqen paired with Kuroi/Snark, that's alright. It reduces their options.

So here's the order of operations I'm spelling out.
  • Rach breaks up her pair before the moderator confirms Gork and Jaqen as a couple.
  • Once failed players can attempt to pair again, shos requests to pair with Snarky (NOT the pair, just the player).
  • Gorkington breaks his partnership with Jaqen AFTER shos places his request, but BEFORE it is confirmed.
  • RachMarie pairs with Gorkington.
Opinions? We need to be fast about this.
And that would leave me out?

Fuck that.
YOU AND SNARKY ARE THE SAME SLOT. PAIRING WITH SNARKY IS PAIRING WITH YOU

QUIT PLAYING DUMB
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Yeah, you didn't mention that. I thought you were talking about something else. Like I said, this game is really not capturing my attention much anymore.

I tried telling you that, and you got snippy. Just like you are now.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1379, Fresh wrote:Less than 10 hours left if they're gonna break their pair up. Just putting that out there.
A man really likes you man. You know that, but from where does this 24 hour to break up thing come?
at anytime
you can bold the safeword 'Turkey Baster' in your Private Topic. This will cause us to lock the PT and break up your pair. You will both be moved to the failed pile
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1382, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1379, Fresh wrote:Less than 10 hours left if they're gonna break their pair up. Just putting that out there.
A man really likes you man. You know that, but from where does this 24 hour to break up thing come?
at anytime
you can bold the safeword 'Turkey Baster' in your Private Topic. This will cause us to lock the PT and break up your pair. You will both be moved to the failed pile
nice try!
if it doesn't break in 24 hours, then I am lynched. RACH GET IN HERE
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Fresh »

In post 1382, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
I like you too man. But since you wanted to bust my balls about rules...
In post 0, God of Power Outlets wrote:
*NEW*
Beginning Day 2 this rule at the end of Post #529 was implemented. You all now have the ability to Say No to Getting Kinky! If someone asks you to Get Kinky, you have the ability to Just Say No. Simply quote the offender asking you and post, in bold,
No, Just Sayin'
and that person will FAIL. You only get the ability to Say No once per day phase. Remember that incompatible kinks still fail as well. We'll give at least a 24 hour lag time between someone asking before posting the result.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Fresh »

The mistake that I admittedly made is that Gork already said no once. So he can't again. But ASSUMING there's still the lag time in play that allows Rach's pair or my pair to break up before your pair becomes official.

So since your post to hook up was at 4:25am EST, that leaves break-up time still.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Well, a man likes to bust your balls because he knows you'll take it in good humor :P
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by RachMarie »

umm I was the one who asked so I think it has to be either kuroi or snarky who says no?

also who can I match up with that has not already asked? because I dont think I can ask again?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1387, RachMarie wrote:umm I was the one who asked so I think it has to be either kuroi or snarky who says no?

also who can I match up with that has not already asked? because I dont think I can ask again?
A man
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1333, Fresh wrote:I don't really give a shit what you think of me but I know Jaqen needs cucked.

Answer me this. I know Jaqen's stuff from our previous days being a pair. He told me that his off limits were s&m, exhibition, and buttsex. His kinks are furries, dom/sub/ rubberists.

So IF he was telling me the truth, can he partner with you?
In this one's experience, does a man EVER tell the truth in private?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Well, when it's related to a game anyhow.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1388, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1387, RachMarie wrote:umm I was the one who asked so I think it has to be either kuroi or snarky who says no?

A man
yo don't say no, you break up the pair by saying turkey something. do it quick.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Fresh »

Its past the 24 hour grace window? Now we wait I guess unless something was done in private...
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Fresh »

The following is assuming the day is about to end. If there was a PT split up or Jaqen fails, ignore this.

----

We've pretty much established that the town thing to do is to use the book because if its not used, scum control a kill.

If we are stuck like this:

Fresh/Podo
Jaqen/Gork
RachFire/KuroiSnark

I want to give my opinion on what to do and how this could play out. I'd ask Shos to book the quad together and I'll explain why.

There almost has to be 1-2 scum in that quad if Shos is town. The next day phase would start with the Quad, Fresh, Podo, Gork, and Jaqen. The goal would be obviously to strand Jaqen and I would suggest these pairings.

Fresh/Podo
Gork/the quad.

I still believe Gork to be town so I don't want to be paired with Gork in the event Jaqen is stranded and scum get a kill. I picked these pairings out because of the following scenarios that could come from it:

Leaving these four slots separate: Fresh, Podo, Gork, Quad.

If scum kills the quad, then the only way the game ends is if both Podo and Gork are scum, something which I do not believe.

If scum kills anyone else, I believe there are too many players alive for the game to end and thus go with the following:
If Gork is killed, Podo and I pair, we strand the quad and town wins unless Podo is scum.
If Podo is killed, Gork and I pair, we strand the quad and town wins unless Gork is scum.
If I am killed, Podo and Gork pair, we strand the quad, and town wins unless one of them is scum.

----

To reiterate, this is only a suggested plan IF the day is over and IF Shos is town. But given those things, this is a plan that I believe can work.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:51 am

Post by shos »

Yeah, I'll get the quad together most probs.

God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:30 am

Post by God of Power Outlets »

In post 1318, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
get kinky wit Gork
"What the fuck kind of fucked up shit is he into? OH MY GOD."

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

podoboq + Fresh
FirebringingRachMarie + SnarkySnowKuroi

Asking For Consent:
Gorkington

Failed:
shos, Jaqen Hghar

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-31 11:44:39)

Activity Check: Seeking Firebringer replacement
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:58 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1395, God of Power Outlets wrote:
In post 1318, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
get kinky wit Gork
"What the fuck kind of fucked up shit is he into? OH MY GOD."

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

podoboq + Fresh
FirebringingRachMarie + SnarkySnowKuroi

Asking For Consent:
Gorkington

Failed:
shos, Jaqen Hghar

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-31 11:44:39)WOO

Activity Check: Seeking Firebringer replacement
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:59 am

Post by podoboq »

Screwed up a quote there because I'm mobile, but WOO.

So Gork requests shos. If they fail, shos can just request Gork after they fail. Shos has to remain active so he can say no to Jaqen. We got it.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Gorkington »

get kinky with: shos
trash
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:09 am

Post by shos »

Phew, probably dodged a bullet over there.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”