DoY I: British Monarchy Mafia (Mini 1896) - Game Over :O

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2675  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:29 am

UNVOTE: titus
VOTE: Tea and Biscuits
Show

Commander Shepard
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 31, 2017
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2676  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:41 am

Why Drealmerz?

:/ That like will make it harder to get a lynch if the votes are split.

T&B is scum with Titus but still.

Commander Shepard
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 31, 2017
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2677  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:42 am

In post 2674, Tea and Biscuits wrote:I've just realised I actually scumread masons quite often, and it's usually for something along the lines of them being lazy with their reasoning and stances and not feeling like they're really trying to engage properly or fully play the game. That does make me feel somewhat better about Prism being town here. It's also now making me slowly despise masons as a role.

-- Postie


...Postie is seriously talking with Titus. Titus + T&B. Both are spewing utter nonsense about masons.

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2678  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:43 am

In post 2674, Tea and Biscuits wrote:I've just realised I actually scumread masons quite often, and it's usually for something along the lines of them being lazy with their reasoning and stances and not feeling like they're really trying to engage properly or fully play the game. That does make me feel somewhat better about Prism being town here. It's also now making me slowly despise masons as a role.

-- Postie


Masons whiteknight hard core. Scum know certain slots are town. False positives galire.
Show

Almost Chara
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 10, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2679  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:44 am

^^^
haha, what happened since i've been gone? i'm agreeing with Shepard's reads.

Infinity, Wraith, dreal, Prism, and Shepard are all lock-town or near lock-town, in Wraith's case.
i still have to catch up. and my question was a joke, i'm pretty much informed on game events.
~Chara
[wiki] hydra of Almost50 and Not Chara.
[Win:Loss] T 0:2, S 1:1, 3P 0:0

Tea and Biscuits
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 18, 2017
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2680  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:44 am

In post 2677, Commander Shepard wrote:...Postie is seriously talking with Titus.

???

-- Postie
Hydra of Postie and SuperJack

Titus
Moon Walker
 
User avatar
Joined: May 03, 2013
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2681  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 am

In post 2680, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 2677, Commander Shepard wrote:...Postie is seriously talking with Titus.

???

-- Postie


We're pariahs for following procedure.
Show

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2682  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 am

In post 2676, Commander Shepard wrote:Why Drealmerz?

:/ That like will make it harder to get a lynch if the votes are split.

T&B is scum with Titus but still.

give it time, a lynch will still come on one of these two (it better), this allows wagons+ analysis to be even more meanigful / telling

gotta find the 3rd scum assuming both of titus+TB is correct
Show

Infinity 324
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 07, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2683  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:10 am

I still think T&B is town

Unless titus is giving up and trying to WIFOM that last post looked a lot like a buddy attempt
Show

Tea and Biscuits
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 18, 2017
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2684  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:37 am

I don't even understand why I'm being scumread.

-- Postie
Hydra of Postie and SuperJack

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2685  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:38 am

you have to read the game, postie
Show

Commander Shepard
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 31, 2017
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2686  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:14 am

In post 2681, Titus wrote:
In post 2680, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 2677, Commander Shepard wrote:...Postie is seriously talking with Titus.

???

-- Postie


We're pariahs for following procedure.


You're pariahs because you're scum and making up shit and calling it "procedure".

My guess is Titus/T&B/Infinity

Commander Shepard
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 31, 2017
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2687  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:15 am

In post 2683, Infinity 324 wrote:I still think T&B is town

Unless titus is giving up and trying to WIFOM that last post looked a lot like a buddy attempt

This post feels wrong from Infinity.

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2688  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 am

agree my 3rd lean is toward infinity (if that wasn't obvious from previousness)
Show

Infinity 324
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 07, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2689  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:51 am

In post 2645, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2637, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2629, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2620, Commander Shepard wrote:Postie is desperate scum looking for a wagon. Let her poke. She will find nothing. Three unlynchable townies means scum get wrecked.


Why is postie scum?


Postie understands 3 unlynchable Town bad for scum.
Yet claims not to.
Attacks me multiple times despite saying I am Town.

Postie's voting record reads like who can I get away with.

At this point I have conf scum Titus. Likely scum TB and everyone else but the masons after that gets a glare for third scum.

Why would scum pretend not to understand that?

Why can't someone attack a townread they disagree with?


Shepard, answer this.

If you disagree with something I say, say why. I want to sort this out.
Show

Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
 
User avatar
Joined: May 04, 2008

Post Post #2690  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:17 am

Both Titus and Shep seemed to realise that Prism was the partner. There's no reason for scum-Titus to get it out explicitly, whereas town-Titus could have been thinking Prism or no one.

Personally I wouldn't have tried to get a Mason claim, but I would have run Drealmerz up either. Frankly, the people that run him up and we're just happy to have outed a power role are where I'd be looking at from that wagon.

I'm happy with my T&B vote, and if T&B is scum then I think his buddies will be quite heavily on the Titus wagon.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Infinity 324
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 07, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2691  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:23 am

Ok we found the second scum

It's ridiculous that titus only has 3 votes on her given the general consensus that she's scum
Show

Infinity 324
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 07, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2692  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:27 am

Can you explain to me a particular reason why scum!titus wouldn't want to push for the second mason to out if she thinks it's standard practice?
Show

shaddowez
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 28, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2693  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:12 am

Not phone posting this morning and actually catching up.

In post 2381, drealmerz7 wrote:the 1 head has disappeared, and it reads to me like "oops I'm getting more SR and leaving us open to criticism than postie so I'm just stay hushed" - whereas a towny doesn't worry about that because all they should be trying to do is bring ideas to the table for discussion

I understand your previous two points, but isn't this line of reasoning similar to what got fitz lynched? Not that it was the actual reason, but that's what pinged people in the first place and made them look at the slot with a scum-tinted view?

In post 2397, Titus wrote:
In post 2396, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm Queen Mary of Orange

and I'm a mason


Great, then your mason partner (if real) can vouch for you. Otherwise, I am not unvoting.

WHAT?!?! No, no, no. Any PR should be moved off of L-1 so a derphammer doesn't come in. What doesn't add up even more is your later posts where you say you want the partner to claim, yet by leaving your vote there you leave the opportunity for a hammer to happen before that.

In post 2399, Titus wrote:Shaddowez vote is pretty bad.

You're at least the second person to say that about by Wraith vote (not including Wraith himself) without giving any reasons. So, why is it bad?

In post 2407, Wraith wrote:Why are we unvoting before his Mason partner claims?

This smells like dreal claiming Mason to cover for a scum bus that was already on the wagon.

Now you're just parroting Titus, with the same terrible reasons.

In post 2408, Titus wrote:*shrug*

Pretty sure I've read something wrong here as the procedure for when scum fake a mason is to force the scum buddy to vouch. Yet, a counterwagon comes up on me for actually putting the worst slot in the game to his claim.

Actually, I'm pretty sure you have the worst slot in the game. CK should have been lynched yesterday.

In post 2415, Commander Shepard wrote:@Wraith it is for the same reason I take yours seriously

Fake claiming mason while I am set up for lynching shop is horrendous.

I agree with CS here. I've seen a game where scum fake claimed mason, but it was much earlier in the game.

In post 2422, Wraith wrote:Like as far as I'm concerned the short list for his partner is down to these people:

Tea and Biscuits
Almost Chara
Empking
Shaddowez
Prism

It's probably not Titus because he pushed for the claim. It's not me because I say so and I've already claimed. It's probably not Infinity because he's already claimed Miller. It's probably not Shepard because he's claimed it's not him, but he could just be lying, though I think he's town and being truthful.

In post 2424, Commander Shepard wrote:Let's not narrow down the likely partner and make things easier for scum.

This. This. This. Either you're scum (likely), or you're just doing all the work for them. Regardless of what scum is or isn't already doing, how does putting this info out there help town in any way?

In post 2441, Titus wrote:
In post 2439, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2437, Wraith wrote:
In post 2431, Commander Shepard wrote:The procedure is NEVER for the other mason to claim wtf.


AFAIK this is when the claim is unprompted.

We pressured drealmerz into making the claim. We should not give him a pass without confirmation, that would defeat the purpose of forcing a claim under pressure IMO.

PREDIT:

THEY ALREADY HAVE A BETTER TARGET IN ME TONIGHT

WHY WOULD THEY SHOOT THE CLAIMED MASON OVER THE CLAIMED BODYGUARD?!


This is why you do not claim the other partner.

One mason and one BG.

Mason is better to kill than BG.

Yes we did and fakeclaiming mason = suicide.

There is no way I am lynching Drealmerz.

In LYLO -1 if Drealmerz still alive then mason buddy claim not before.


The partner claims, wraith bgs partner scum are forced to shoot drealmerz.

If you believe the mason claim at all, why would you have the bg say which partner they are going to target? You're making less and less sense.

In post 2465, Titus wrote:
In post 2461, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2457, Wraith wrote:... I think I could lynch AC.

why AC? if my claim is to be believed, AC researched my claim and unvoted me basedon the sense of the flavor

why wouldn't they stay on me and hope a hammer comes before a partner claim?

wraith+titus looking more and more suspect


Dude, if they have a scum pm, they know you are honest in this setup and don't want to be seen pushing you.

Those of us who don't know you are town need your partner to claim. There's only one person I feel fits your bill based on things you've both said and I haven't read the game.

WIFOM

In post 2497, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2492, Titus wrote:
In post 2491, Wraith wrote:I think I'm most infuriated now than ever before that I got fucking Roleblocked by town. TWC was the obvtown townie to ever town and their insights would be such a stabilizing force right now.

I can't believe you idiots have 180'd so drastically based solely off an unverified Mason claim


Well yeah, they'd say to go through this process. That's why any competent scumteam kills them.


Competent scumteam leaves BG claim alone.
Doesn't even block it.

Because for the sheer reason if BG isn't dead policy in LYLO.

I disagree with this, but I feel any discussion here gives ideas to the scum team depending on what roles they may have.
In post 2503, Titus wrote:
In post 2501, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2499, Titus wrote:
In post 2496, drealmerz7 wrote:that's why you don't play scummy as BG

you should be LAMIST as BG


Nah, BGs play as scummy people.

BGs want to take bullets that otherwise go at obvtown.


Nope town as possible to try to take a bullet so they don't have to wifom.

Wtf is this. Titus you know better.


There isn't wifom. A competent BG lets people know whom they are guarding. Then the slot is conftown if the BG flips.

....I don't even know what to say. That slot is in no way conftown if the BG has claimed and flips. That's a perfect scenario for WIFOM.

VOTE: Titus

I want Wraith tomorrow, especially if Titus flips scum. I'll have to reread T&B and Empking, because I imagine the third scum will be in there.
V/LA on Weekends

Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
 
User avatar
Joined: May 04, 2008

Post Post #2694  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:15 am

In post 2692, Infinity 324 wrote:Can you explain to me a particular reason why scum!titus wouldn't want to push for the second mason to out if she thinks it's standard practice?


That's what null-Titus would do. There's no reason why only scum-Titus would want to follow standard practice.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Infinity 324
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 07, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2695  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:35 am

I agree.

So why is titus town again?
Show

Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
 
User avatar
Joined: May 04, 2008

Post Post #2696  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:09 am

In post 2695, Infinity 324 wrote:I agree.

So why is titus town again?


Because most of us are? Because you and Almost both went together from forcing Drealmerz to claim to campaigning for Titus to be lynched, never once considering that Dreamerlz could have been lying about being a Mason. Wheras town would generally put somebody at L- days-in Day Two with at least some thinking that their taret might be scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Infinity 324
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 07, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2697  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:29 am

I've never seen scum fakeclaim masons except in an open setup.
Show

Wraith
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2010
Location: Central Party-Ruining Committee
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2698  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:53 am

Oh wow, how did I miss #2503? That's astonishingly faulty logic
Show

shaddowez
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 28, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2699  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:15 am

In post 2697, Infinity 324 wrote:I've never seen scum fakeclaim masons except in an open setup.


NY 177

Marquis fake claimed masons with a townie who didn't call them on it. Town lost largely because of that.
V/LA on Weekends

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Theme Games