Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 870, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you arguing that your role is town but not mine if we have similar roles? My PT with Candice and yours with Amanda.
I'm not Candice. Apparently there will be more than one set of private conversations tonight. Does your PM imply that Candice will know your alignment? Perhaps you are on the other end of some kind of similar pairing. For the sake of not blowing up what might be a really cool mechanic (and not outing a potential one way confirmed townie since you did not say anything about that), discussion of this mechanic should probably halt. Now.

And I would much rather lynch Desperado because he literally has done nothing but try and push my lynch, for no reason. I'd be happy to see him roped. I only moved my vote to you because his fucking wagon won't ... fucking ... budge.

We'll try again.

VOTE: Desperado

In any case, there's more to me than just talking to Amanda tonight, and I'll simply leave it at that. On the assumption that Nero is part of another pairing but perhaps has the position that Amanda has in my pairing, I'm not going to vote him. I'll wait until tomorrow and see what Candice and Amanda have to say about me and Nero. I'm quite afraid I might have already said enough to do damage, which is erm... shitty.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Drixx »

@Nero - I think it would be an
exceptionally
bad idea to push this further. Just from your name I know you aren't the person I'm going to be talking to tonight. If what you say is true, you need only read what I said again and then I expect a town!you would agree that nothing more should be said.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Desperado

Better than a No Lynch IMHO.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Nero Cain is like claimed scum

Wtf is going on
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 878, Zachstralkita wrote:Nero Cain is like claimed scum
How?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

father forgive them for they don't know right from wrong
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Bins »

lmfao I love how you say that like you're being so town by not disclosing
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

In post 878, Zachstralkita wrote:Nero Cain is like claimed scum

Wtf is going on
This is just... what?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Bins wrote:lmfao I love how you say that like you're being so town by not disclosing

I feel like I'm in the fucking Twilight Zone.

I mean, it's partially my fault. I could have stopped this before it started

well at least we get a lynch

I'm going home to drink 93% ethyl alcohol out of something wooden

*steams*
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I', not sure why you'd not claim why you think I am claimed scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 884, Nero Cain wrote:I', not sure why you'd not claim why you think I am claimed scum.

gtkas
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

*deploys bat signal for persivul and tywin lannister"

sec

Nero Cain wrote:like can we all just vote Drixx so Zach can try to squirm his way out of voting his scumbuddy.

Nero says this then votes Desp with Drixx lol

Prior he called me out for voting him with Drixx??

Doesn't he scumread A50 with the claim? He's on a wagon with those two

Like this is not articulated well at all I just can't fathom how Nero's widely townread, minus his claim his play has been glaringly scum

Or how Desp is being voted after his last posts.... I'm not even mad the flip will do so much for .....
Whatever it is that happened today and scum should be obvious
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah lets just ignore the whole part about Drixx's rc changing my mind.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Bins »

I'm not distancing with this but I agree I scumread the last votes on the Desp wagon the most if he flips town because of his last posts

I know that I like to act like a smart ass as scum, wish it was alignment indicative for Zach heueahehah

gtkas
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 887, Nero Cain wrote:yeah lets just ignore the whole part about Drixx's rc changing my mind.

A50's role claim didn't change your mind in the blink of an eye did it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think I was not voting him?

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Like you still scumread him for his play

How you reacted to drixx is soo fake
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think if he flips town then I'd be ok with getting lynched. In drealz last game, there were three bodyguards and I felt like it's possible that he'd put in multiple my roles so Drixx claiming that made me rethink a bit. I don't think my play has been "scummy" at all but bad town+scum are seeing it that way and I'd be a liability down the road. Give me two days to use my actions on Zack and Tywin and then feel free to mislynch me if ya'll think I've "bussed" them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 891, Zachstralkita wrote:Like you still scumread him for his play

How you reacted to drixx is soo fake
scum angry that he didn't get to mislynch the pr.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

HAHAHHAHAHAJAHHAJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHJHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHSHSHAHAHSHDHDHSHAAWAAAAA
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

VC 1.16- -
with 13 alive it takes 7 to
LYNCH

-
Desperado
has been
LYNCHED
!
Last edited by drealmerz7 on Sat May 27, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

Well, they've been arguing off and on for pretty much the whole day now, sunset is coming and I'm not sure we're any more close to a resolve than when we started the day. There's a lull in the conversation so I've decided to take the opportunity to jot some things down. A number of them have even taken a break to eat some food. I've had a kettle of pork & beans stewing since lunch, and the lot of them brought a mixture of day-old breads loafs, apples, carrots, and few other odd-ends for snacking to hold them over for the long day (I told them no one was going home until we figured out what to do and to bring what they might need accordingly.) Everyone has been welcome to, and some have, help themselves and eat as it's suited them as the day has gone on.

Things started off a little slow for a while into the late morning. Everyone was pretty stand offish and didn't have much to say, which was not really surprising, as I think most of us were still processing what happened.

Despite some tensions and a few heated moments, everyone is getting along quite well and I'm pleased with that.

There have been a good number of points where I feel like real progress is being made and that everyone is invested, engaged, being peaceful and reasonable, and working together like I've asked them to. Then at other points I feel like resolving this situation is utterly hopeless. There have been a couple times that I thought some were going to resort to violence, but thankfully it seems like it won't actually ever come to that. It is just a bunch of hot words and posturing as far as I see.

Everyone seems to be getting tired and things are calming down and we'll probably decide to resume discussions tomorrow and I'll just keep Henry hidden for another night. Hell, I'll keep him hidden as many nights as it takes, he can wait it out if it comes to that.

I'm going to take this opportunity to take a little break from my current duty of overseeing this meeting and go handle some "duty" of my own. They'll fill me in on any pertinent conversation that happens while I'm gone. I shouldn't be more than 15 minutes.

-

Oh dear! Oh my oh me, oh dear!!! I was so wrong... I can't believe it came to...this...

I shouldn't have left them alone! DAMNIT!

As far as I can tell, while I was out and out of earshot, things got...bad...
so bad
. I was on my way back, feeling relaxed after dropping the load off and having a nice whistle to myself, and I turned the corner to bring my house in to view like I've done hundreds of times before...except this time...

This time everyone I had gathered was outside in a scattered circle. Right away something seemed off - I cut-off my whistling. It seemed like they were all standing around something - they all turned to me as I rounded the corner and my whistling came within their earshots. I couldn't quite tell at first what was going on and I approached them all a bit on-guard. Had someone choked on a stale biscuit?

Then I saw blood and someone stepped aside (I don't even remember who), and I saw what they'd done.

"What have you done!?" I screamed at them as shock hit me. Earl was laying there in a bloody pile. His head severed at the neck and laying not a foot away from his body. Someone had taken a broad axe from my large tool closet and in one swift stroke --- just like a butchered pig.

I can't believe they did this. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

"What have you done?!" I screamed at them again. The length of time between the first time and this second was a blur of surreal terror, but it couldn't have been but a few brief moments. More organized murder, this time right outside my own home, a place which has always been of serenity and comfort for me.

Almost50 stood there with the axe in their hands. "We decided to hold a vote while you were out at the outhouse," they explained. "We figured there was no other way to resolve the issue, and we knew you didn't want to be part of such a thing. We respectfully waited until you were gone so that you had no choice in the matter. I may have dealt the killing stroke, but we all had our hand in agreeing to reach a decision in this way. Say what you will about it, but we stand by it."

I didn't know what to say to them. "I wish you'd all have just told me this is was what you wanted to do, I might have come around to it, or been able to find a better way!"

"There was no 'better way'" someone countered.

"It had to be done" added another.

Things had certainly been heated between them all - at points to where I thought an open melee might just break out between them, but I honestly didn't think it would result in anything more than a bunch of thrown punches and received bruises.

I asked them, "Tell me, what has killing Earl achieved? Are any of you any closer to discovering who is responsible for the plot to take over the Jenkis property? Tell me, at the end of the day, what have you learned from his death?"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

True Friend - Earl Adams
Welcome to
Gold Miner $
[/color]
laughter
[/color]
Desperado
! - please take the time to familiarize yourself with your Role PM and post#1 and post#2.

Your name is Earl Adams. You are 28 years old and you mine for gold. You and your family have lived in Exter all of your lives. Your father's name is Adam. He spends every extra cent he can dig up on apples and makes all sorts of apple products for the town and sells them at a modest markup, and you help him with that by giving him a portion of the gold you find. Perhaps one day, if you're lucky, you can make it even more of a family business. Everyone loves Adam Adams' Apples. He likes to call them "golden apples." You have a brother named Ansel, and while he also mines for gold, he is also quite a bit of a dreamer, and is saving all his money up to buy a photography camera and then he will take his horse across the land doing his camera thing. You are a true friend to the Jenkis family, of which only Henry remains. You will do all that you can to do right by him and hope to help him keep his property his.

-
  • ability:

You can vote during the Day.
- You win when all threats to Henry Jenkis have been eliminated.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2017 10:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

please have any Night Actions submitted in no more than
(expired on 2017-05-28 16:00:00)

you may amend your choice up until that deadline
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

as those who knew him or cared for him buried him, someone gave tribute to Earl Adams the best they knew how, with some:

Spoiler: red apple juice
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”