gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 895, EeveeLution Army wrote:Js if neighbourizer wins lets agree not to use it until one mafia is alive?
your posts get worse and worse the more you post
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 896, Dunnstral wrote:Like, I get it. You're drealmerz7. I tolerate a certain amount of your anti-town behavior in every game we play, but your play this game feels scum motivated
yeah, that's how i was starting to feel too
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

VC 2.2[Block]
Vijarada (2)- NoticeMeSenpai, Maki Harukawa
[Block]
drealmerz7 (2)- Ghostlin, Dunnstral
[Block]
Assemblerotws (1)- Vaxkiller
[Block]
gerryoat (1)- drealmerz7
[Block]
yurkin (1)- gerryoat

Not voting (5)- Assemblerotws, Raya36, EeveeLution Army, yurkin, Vijarada

With 12 alive it takes 7 to block or end day.

(expired on 2017-11-04 17:00:00)

Mod notes: Prodding Assemblerotws, Vijarada, and NoticeMeSenpai.

Public Mechanic Vote
Rolecop (5)- gerryoat, Vaxkiller, NoticeMeSenpai, Vijarada, Ghostlin
Neighborizer (4)- Assemblerotws, yurkin, Maki Harukawa, Dunnstral
Self-Watcher (2)- drealmerz7, EeveeLution Army

Not voting (1)- Raya36
Last edited by Something_Smart on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 877, Vaxkiller wrote:You 2 maki, gimme ur strong town reads.
In post 880, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm not the one who wants to be neighbors with anyone. I don't have any strong town reads, ginggie dying really throws a monkey wrench into everything.
Hey look something makes sense perfect. I want a neighborhood with NMS Eevee or Dunn
I feel like I can get the most info out of those 3.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by gerryoat »

How? I can understand Dunn, i guess. But why the other two?
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 900, gerryoat wrote:
In post 895, EeveeLution Army wrote:Js if neighbourizer wins lets agree not to use it until one mafia is alive?
your posts get worse and worse the more you post
I was wondering if that was the plan.
Or what exactly is the plan for each role.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 904, gerryoat wrote:How? I can understand Dunn, i guess. But why the other two?
NMS is my top tr and I want to go over things with them. Eevee I shall keep hush for now.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

Its just that mafia will have tonight to extensively plan what they will do for whichever rolled wins.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 899, gerryoat wrote:
In post 893, Ghostlin wrote:This is anti-town, stupid, and making me question if dreal isn't actually gerry's partner. This attack is not only over the top, it can be debunked as stupid by reading the fucking rules thread.
so you think i'm mafia now?
Yes.

Or to put it another way, I was ignoring certain signs because to me...Your fight with NMS was just noise. It didn't inform me of your play style; but after reading post after post of how you've been complaining people have not been interacting with you that it made me realize...you're not really doing much, are you? And you're looking for excuses to not do much. Now, I do not believe you're as scum as dreal is right now; I would really much rather block/lynch dreal, but your trajectory is worsening while, for a good example, Dunn's is increasing. He's running through implications, making plans, trying to actively solve this game; and I thought he'd be a worthless slot that we'd have to deal with Day 2.

Now, I'm pretty shit sure that someone is going to snarkly point out that dreal and gerry always do this, and to them I say, 'so fucking what?' If it smells like a scum and looks like a scum, then you might as well lynch it.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 906, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 904, gerryoat wrote:How? I can understand Dunn, i guess. But why the other two?
NMS is my top tr and I want to go over things with them. Eevee I shall keep hush for now.
gross and gross
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 908, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 893, Ghostlin wrote:This is anti-town, stupid, and making me question if dreal isn't actually gerry's partner. This attack is not only over the top, it can be debunked as stupid by reading the fucking rules thread.
Yes.

Or to put it another way, I was ignoring certain signs because to me...Your fight with NMS was just noise. It didn't inform me of your play style; but after reading post after post of how you've been complaining people have not been interacting with you that it made me realize...you're not really doing much, are you? And you're looking for excuses to not do much. Now, I do not believe you're as scum as dreal is right now; I would really much rather block/lynch dreal, but your trajectory is worsening while, for a good example, Dunn's is increasing. He's running through implications, making plans, trying to actively solve this game; and I thought he'd be a worthless slot that we'd have to deal with Day 2.

Now, I'm pretty shit sure that someone is going to snarkly point out that dreal and gerry always do this, and to them I say, 'so fucking what?' If it smells like a scum and looks like a scum, then you might as well lynch it.
so why don't you SR NMS? they were the one who started the argument making the noise, all i did was defend myself. but what is it that "i always do?"
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I think most of the people scumreading me just scumread me cause someone yelled i was mafia and it's convenient. I don't like Ghost's sudden flip.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 910, gerryoat wrote:
In post 908, Ghostlin wrote:
Yes.

so why don't you SR NMS? they were the one who started the argument making the noise, all i did was defend myself. but what is it that "i always do?"
Because I have some experience with mastina, and if I'm going to accept you're scum, it's really quite possible that NMS is Town. Why? Because mastina hates the bus. She even wrote a think piece on the whole thing for the goddamn wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Stop_Bussing!

The relevant section here:
Towns win because of bussing!
And an incredible number of scum wins are a result of not bussing.

Or more accurately, strategically bussing. Which doesn't mean, "Oh, you're clearly going down, so I'll get the towncred by joining your lynch". That's not strategy; it's stupidity: you'll get no towncred from it. I also don't mean, "hardcore tunnel on a scumbuddy"; that's also painfully transparent to any half-way competent town. Strategy means running the risk-reward carefully.
In fact, there's a game where I played Mason with her here: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30724. She spent a not-considerable amount of time in the dead thread laughing at at the scums because they powerbussed most of them dead. She might be scum and you be Town except for a rather uncomfortable fact that NMS as a
hydra has done more scumhunting
than you. I think she'd rather literally eat shit than participate in what would be an amount of powerbussing on you.

The only other scenario is somehow you're both Town and this was a Town v. Town fight all along. So? I don't have any proof that you're town, and your behavior is making me go 'mmm...looks like scum.' If the whole 'might be Town, better not vote/block' I'd get exactly nothing fucking done. So when you're done OMGUS speculating because I couldn't choose a side Day 1, enjoy the possibility that I'll be rooting for you eating rope when we finally get a lynch, with dreal.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by gerryoat »

that's all cute and all, but what does that have to do with why you SR me or why you think mastina could be town
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

Gerry, you being scum is based off associatives with dreal, who Ghost is absolutely certain is scum.
In post 893, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 767, drealmerz7 wrote:ah, the "will be kept separately from the lynch vote" made me think there was possibly a lynch going on

soya, HURT: gerryoat, if you not voting to block same player as D1, I want to know why
This is anti-town and stupid.
Dreal wrote: thanks for telling us, scum, what did you have to do to accumulate enough to make the kill?

sounding to me like dunn+gerry have discussed some things over Night
This is anti-town, stupid, and making me question if dreal isn't actually gerry's partner. This attack is not only over the top, it can be debunked as stupid by reading the fucking rules thread.
The Rules of This Game wrote:It is public knowledge that the Mafia's factional kill costs XP to carry out.
That's post
two
of this thread. It took me
five seconds
to find.
In post 862, drealmerz7 wrote:this is one of those games where I have a whole big pile of "don't care if this dies / would vote it for lynch" and we can't even lynch

the horror...the horror....

I find vij, maki, gerry, ghost, assembler of the weak sauce, yurkin, eevee, dunnstral, all worth dead-ifying

soya, I'm easy, let's goooo

raya, where you at?!
In post 829, gerryoat wrote:i refuse to believe there is only 3 maf this game. i can barely tr anyone this game
*sings* ~Both of these things are exactly like the other. Both of these things are scum keeping their options opeeennn...can you tell me which one of these two should be blocked today before I finish my song?~ It's literally the same thought, the same lack of scum hunting...

Why aren't we blocking dreal today? He voted to End Day 1, something I gave Maki shit for. He's on the shittest of our three options, self-watcher. If I look up 'anti-town' in the MS dictionary, I can probably find a picture of dreal underneath it.

HURT: dreal
As for Mastina being town, that logically follows if we accept Ghost's initial premises that Gerry is scum and Mastina hates bussing, and Ghost has already put in a lot of work to demonstrate how Mastina hates bussing.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:57 am

Post by gerryoat »

so you two think that im scum with dreal who is tunneling me? lol

this game is laughably bad
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ppl need to put their block on who they think is most likely scum

and vote for the mechanic they want

let's goooo
balance among all things
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by gerryoat »

lol
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 898, Dunnstral wrote:Quote what you think was discussed overnight.
@drealmerz7
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh I don't know

what to have for breakfast, who was going to cook it, ya know, the normal

are we there yet?
balance among all things
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Requesting Replacement
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm asking a simple question. What do you think we discussed overnight from us talking?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

fucking, you want me to do WORK, what is this, school?

this post and the one after it I guess more than the rest but the whole of what the 2 of you were saying sounded like things that were previously gone over in scumchat, plus with him saying "why didn't you engage me", ya, just sounded faked/staged to me and still does after I went back and read it

*shrug*

damning< i know

anyway, my heart is not so much in the game atm, I'm hoping we can lynch someone tomorrow

I'm starting to wonder if scum gain kills, or XP for kills rather, by way of blocking and votes related to it or somesuch

maybe we just vote to end the day without blocking and see what happens, I don't care at this point really
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I wouldn't be surprised if dunn, maki, gerry, are scum together here by how things are feeling to me, but then I don't have much feel for much else because ppl aren't posting

ghostlin I can't tell if is scum or bad

ya, like I said, I wouldn't mind a whole bunch of you dying at this point, the picture will become clearer once we have more dead

let's gooooo
balance among all things
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by gerryoat »

lmao

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”