Mini 1975: A Village in the Woods (Game Over!)

UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

when i get home
so...i don't get enough sleep
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

why is it 9:2:2 and not 10:3 lol
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 901, Dunkerdoodles wrote:why is it 9:2:2 and not 10:3 lol
Two night kills, neither one Town-sided, no Vig claim?

What the fuck else would it be besides 9:2:2 or 10:2:1?

- Ghost
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Reads list (pretty much in agreement, will note where not) (not in especial order)

Town:
PMysterious
Fern: The posts from PMysterious read to me like he was trying to sort the gamestate. Nothing concrete, but a town-leaning read. Fern's replace-in felt aggressive enough not to be coming from scum, although if I'm right about the 2:2:9 set-up that might mean less. Still, it was loud and involved and logical to some degree. The last one is the most valuable here...
Hopkirk and mutantdevle: I'm putting these on the same line because I don't think Ghostlin and I disagree much here, nor do we have some giant case to back it up. Just that they both react to things in town ways.
Ghostlin says they're town but both idiots

moonbird
Dunkerdoodles: We both thought moonbird was town as hell. Dunkerdoodles is maintaining that read for me, Ghostlin finds it slipping but will put him here anyways.

Other (Town/don't lynch):
drealmerz7: Town based on claim and its fallout; zero scum motive there to make that play unless scum with Bins, and if so it was a really dumb play, plus Bins seems to be cleared elsewhere.
Bins: Inventor claim fits in with things, reaction to guilty claim was good, seems to be verified with others.

Scum:
Ibuki: My issue here is that reading their posts, Ibuki feels like they're trying to hold everyone as a possible mislynch. It feels like a scum mindset that doesn't want to narrow the lynch pool or commit too strongly anywhere.
Raya: I maintain that she doesn't feel how I'd expect a town-Raya to be posting. Next step is going to be rereading the Ibuki-Raya double ISO, because I feel like there were some lousy interactions there.
cytheflyguy
UCVoyager: I talked about my scum read on cytheflyguy earlier, and nothing UCV is posting is changing my mind. Ghostlin wasn't so much on board, and he thinks UCV is potentially mislynch fodder if I'm wrong.

--PA

P-edit: Dunkerdoodles, if it's 10:3, a town vig either shot Joey_ (who was towny as fuck) or ABR (who...if that was a vig shot, it was a bad one in this player list). 9:3:1 doesn't make much sense here, as it means putting enough power in the '1' (SK) to make that faction equal to a 3p Mafia, and correspondingly enough power in town to stand up to that. 10:2:1 is possible, I suppose, but that means there's about zero chance scum bussed, and none of the scum off the wagon make sense as a mozamis partner. It does track with low town power.

Add into that both presumed-anti-town shots were off the wagon. Non-Blade/mozamis-aligned scum would have shot there to try to narrow the pool if they figured the partner didn't bus, but why did both shots go off the wagon? Mozamis's faction shot off the wagon. That means they don't mind narrowing that pool. That actually does imply they managed to bus. It's weak, but that's my best analysis.

This does go out the window obviously with a vig claim tomorrow or if the rest of town is dripping in power and we just got the short end of the stick.
Ghostlin would like to say that neither of those are vig shots

--PA
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 897, Ghostly Penguin wrote: You're not going to like our claim in the slightest

--PA
can you elaborate on this thought?
balance among all things
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:57 pm

No Town player shoots ABR in that gamestate and they sure as fuck don't shoot Joey. Flipping the "Blade" anti-Town faction seems to indicate there's more than one, and while that might be outguessing the mod, it feels correct that there'd be more than one anti-Town faction, which is where I was going mid-Day.

-Ghost
Ibuki Meowda
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Ibuki Meowda »

The last vc is incorrect btw. I haven't been voting.

VOTE: Uc Voyager
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Ugh. Is it too late to move my vote? I think Ghostly Penguin might actually be town.

UNVOTE:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I think I was still caught in the calling out my readslist with incorrect info and maybe a little OMGUS but I reread their iso earlier today and I don't feel that it was scummy anymore. Also their last few posts were good.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Raya36 »

VOTE: Ibuki
Partially because we need a lynch and I'm definitely not okay with it beinc UC.
Partially because the push on UC seems like a desperate attempt to make a less scummy looking counter wagon. Voting GP would have looks extremely OMGUS and scummy.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:07 pm

In post 904, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 897, Ghostly Penguin wrote: You're not going to like our claim in the slightest

--PA
can you elaborate on this thought?
Because we targetted dead obv-Town Joey, so a role that is essentially 100% confirmable turns into a claim where you have to take our word for it, and since we were close to eating rope...

-Ghost
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and, forgive me for not being more attentive

where are you voting?
balance among all things
Ibuki Meowda
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Ibuki Meowda »

That logic is dumb, Raya. I was already the CW to GP nevermind that I've been nearly parked on them the whole day. If I were scum mislynching them I wouldn't jeopardize that for a UC wagon with no traction.

I'm not sure I read that correctly actually. Before my unvote I'd been pushing G_P and I had a scumread there already. They've been OMGUSing me the whole day.

No bias but all the votes on me have been really bad, there's no coherent reason for me to be a wagon
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

intent
balance among all things
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:15 pm

Ibuki.

-Ghost
Ibuki Meowda
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Ibuki Meowda »

so hurry up then
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:23 pm

In post 820, Raya36 wrote:I'm really not convinced in Ibuki being scum
What are your actual thoughts on Ibuki? I see you've voted them now, but that's for an awkward UCV vote more than anything else. And for the record, when we've been scumreading Ibuki since and they've been scum reading us since Day One, I think calling either of us voting for the other pure OMGUS under any circumstances is a bit disingenuous.

Reading the double-ISO of Raya-Ibuki, there's approximately zero mention of one from the other until Fern comes in. And then it's a lot of posturing. Soft defenses, etc. I'm about done for the evening, so I'm not going to try to quote it, but it's an interesting read for those so inclined.

--PA
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't see how the slot posits the possibility of it being 10:3:1 if they're town

if it's 10:3:1 Ibuki is not scum-buds with mozamis and it doesn't make sense to go for 3p so why push that slot or hold that idea?

so much more likely to be 2 scum teams or GP is town - and they have the visit to a dead target going against them as well as a more disposable role if it is a true claim
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

10:3:1 ?

ugh

you know what I mean
balance among all things
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 912, Ibuki Meowda wrote:That logic is dumb, Raya. I was already the CW to GP nevermind that I've been nearly parked on them the whole day. If I were scum mislynching them I wouldn't jeopardize that for a UC wagon with no traction.

I'm not sure I read that correctly actually. Before my unvote I'd been pushing G_P and I had a scumread there already. They've been OMGUSing me the whole day.

No bias but all the votes on me have been really bad, there's no coherent reason for me to be a wagon
That's exactly it though. You had your vote parked there and it made you look scummy. Let's say we did lynch GP and theu flipped town. That would look really bad for you with you on their wagon. Yes, it would still look bad for you with you off the wagon but much better.
In post 916, Ghostly Penguin wrote: What are your actual thoughts on Ibuki? I see you've voted them now, but that's for an awkward UCV vote more than anything else. And for the record, when we've been scumreading Ibuki since and they've been scum reading us since Day One, I think calling either of us voting for the other pure OMGUS under any circumstances is a bit disingenuous.
They've honestly been a kind of nullish town for me the majority of the game. They started off as an early townlean but it was more or less because they hadn't done anything scummy. My read on them still isn't strong but like I said I definitely don't want to lynch UC and I don't want you lynched anymore so it's not like we have a lot of options. Earlier when I said I wasn't convinced it was moreso not beinf convinced by the reasoning that was being posted around that time.

OMGUS was probably the wrong term. I meant it would look too much like voting the counter wagon and worse because the cw was voting him.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 899, Ghostly Penguin wrote:We targeted Joey_ last night in the hopes that our cookies did more than be cookies, but obviously that's not exactly useful in demonstrating our towniness.
So... it's entirely possible that you killed Joey, Albeit accidentally? Perhaps your cookies cause madness and hence that's why Joey died the way he did. Based on the flavour of the kill, I don't think that's likely, but is the possibility that you killed Joey something that has crossed your mind over?

UNVOTE:

My vote will return if no one else is wagoned in time (which seems most likely) but for now, I don't want a hammer.
I mostly just lurk now.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Fern »

Alright the top dog is about to read up here.
Sup losers.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 825, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 812, Fern wrote:
In post 811, Hopkirk wrote:Because scum only hard buddy on partners.

Still voting where I am.
See, you're just a loser no matter what your alignment is.
Because as the top dog and best scumhunter in this game, I am the most obvious town thing that exists.
And if you can't recongize that, then you're just a loser.
Yet again you're probably a wolf, which is ok, because I don't side with losers like you.
What loser
You got a problem?
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 826, Ibuki Meowda wrote:
In post 806, Fern wrote:Because that, is one shitty fallacy. I will have you know the best players like T A M M Y and S P I F F E H lynch loser townies all of the time. And holding me to the standard of a G O D like that is a scummy way to attempt to set up a mislynch.
but it's obviously not "you can't mislynch" cause that would be dumb,

it's "there's a difference between scum pushes and town pushes" and if raya flips green you're going to get lynched for pushing low hanging fruit lol
this couldn't be that unclear to where you misinterpreted it so terribly

all the votes on me sort of suck

ghostly penguin is basically omgus

i would like to think dunkerdoodles is really coasting on the fact that people think he's derp cleared like 7 times but that doesn't really matter

whether fern is scum or he isn't, he isn't parsing content properly so i don't care
mutantdevle wrote:Fern's entrance feels town to me. I'm not a fan of the arrogance and high ego but I'm assuming it's a joke persona. Even if it isn't, they still feel quite town to me so I'm not prepared to policy lynch them just because I don't like their persona. That being said, the confidence with which Fern is playing can be very dangerous if he is scum (as I found out the hard way in my last game with drealmerz). But I currently don't see Fern as a threat and I think he'd be easily lynchable if he became one.

I thought I was onto something with Ibuki as I felt like her activity was taking a small spike every time she was being accused which looked inherently scummy to me. I wanted to see if this was AI for Ibuki by looking through her meta but it turns out they don't have any meta :/ So I cannot base any read on that. But regardless, they still feel scummier recently.

In general, I'm not comfortable with how town I'm reading a lot of people; I think that's mostly due to the claims we've had though. When I town read a fair few people it makes me start to distrust my reads and think scum of people by PoE.
this is a bad post given that you don't look at any of fern's actions you just basically tone read him
like you articulate 0 reasons to support your feelings
and you're reading me from something that is very clearly not ai
Raya36 wrote:I know how to vote...

VOTE: Ghostly
I was gonna move my vote maybe
not saying they've really done anything town or done anything but that doesn't make them mafia
maybe i'll vote
U
Raya36 wrote: I'm really not convinced in Ibuki being scum.
gee it could be because everyone's given dumb reasons

mutantdevle wrote:

Scum:

None
so it's going to be really funny if we gave this guy a pass just cause he made a excel spreadsheet
lol
like i'm totally serious i've been ignoring giving a read here this whole game LOL
Nah nah see
I ain't going to get quicklynched if Rayaloser flips town for that because anyone who pushes me and uses Rayaloser's flip is just scum making an opportunistic push.
Like see
You're just a wolf.
And by lynching you
I will be doing you a favor.
Fern
Fern
Goon
Fern
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Fern »

In post 849, Hopkirk wrote:Pmys/Fern is actually probably town.
Dreal's investigator claim still has me confused. Why did we drop discussion of that?
Rereading. I feel like scum is within Dunker/Ghostly/Dreal.
Dunker especially has me worried at the moment.

VOTE: Dunker
because drealoser7 is town thats why.
Mozaloser never pushes their buddy like how they pushed dreal, that is always how scum push a mislynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”