Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:55 am

Post by Quagmire »

That's a lynching.

Hambone was indeed Kefka, the mafia godfather.
You are Kefka. You are the Mafia godfather. Each night, you PM a choice to me and that person loses 500 HP. Because of your elusiveness, you can evade all nightkills and you appear good on all nightly inspections. You begin with 500 Gil. Win condition: Well, you know. You're mafia.

Misha cannot last out anymore. Misha continued to lose HP, fighting to stay alive throughout the game. But the M man cannot live anymore. He was Locke.

You are Locke. You have broken away from the troop of goodie two shoes. You don't need them. All you guys need is cash money. That's why your win condition is to get 2000 Gil. Each night, XXXXXXX who to steal money from. I then roll a six sided die; 1-2 gets you 0% of the persons money, 3-4 gets you 50%, and 5-6 gets you 100% of that person's money. You XXXXXXX start out with 750 gil.

A happy day for the town, but there is still evil among us! Night six,
choices due by Thursday morning at 7AM Central (-6 hrs GMT)
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:59 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Ladies and Gentlemen, the game is over!

Early in the night, a dirty man with long hair slowly creeps up to Reines. Sweat dripping down his face, he sees his hidden slot machine.
He tiptoes his way to it, slowly hearing creaks and cracks along the wooden floorboards. Reines remains fast asleep. Rats skitter and scatter across the room, but Reines happens to be a heavy sleeper.
"This is it," the man mutters under his breath. SatricialBob's breath. He cranks the long metal pole with the large red ornament on the end.
Clink!
goes the handle pulling to the ground. And so starts the risky game of slots...
Chunk!
goes the first slot. Reines wakes up instantly.
"What are you doing here?!?" screams a groggy Reines.
Chunk!
gotes the second window.
"I dunno. You were here, I chose you. It's your turn." SatricialBob states. He slowly glances over to the slots. First slot looks like a bomb-ish figure, and so does the second. The thirsd one is spinning maniacally.
Chunk!

Bomb.

Rosebud awakes because of the large boom, and runs toward the room with the smoke. Inside, shoving away all the smoke, he sees both SatricialBob and Reines dead.
"Oh my god....I'm
alive!
"

Reines, Shadow, was killed.

You are Shadow. You have broken away from the troop of goodie two shoes. You don't need them. All you guys need is cash money. That's why your win condition is to get 2000 Gil. Each night, you tell me who to steal money from. I then roll a six sided die; 1-2 gets you 0% of the persons money, 3-4 gets you 50%, and 5-6 gets you 100% of that person's money. You start out with 750 gil.

1800 gil was found in his pocket.

SatricialBob, Setzer, died.

You are Stetzer. An old coot set on gambling, you can't stop. Each night, you choose a person - and pull the handle on the slot machine. Each slot has two different symbols - a bomb-ish looking one and some sort of fire-lookin' thing. You have a 1:2 chance of getting each symbol on each of the three slots. You DO know that if you get a combination of the different ones (Example: Bomb, Bomb, Fire) you and the person you target get an additional amount of HP. Win condition: All non-goody-goodys dead. You begin with 700 Gil.

He pulled the slot to kill Reines and himself.

Rosebud is the only player remaining, so therefore, since he was Terra (a part of the town,
TOWN WINS!

Roles, alternate account/real account names, nighly actions, and awards to be given out soon. PLEASE CONTINUE TO POST UNDER YOUR BLIND ACCOUNTS. WE'LL TAKE A VOTE ON IF/WHEN WE WANT THEM REVELAED OR TO NOT HAVE THEM REVEALED.

Reactions?
Mr. X
Mr. X
Townie
Mr. X
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:17 pm

Post by Mr. X »

1. What does Terra do?
2. Who was the remaining scum?
3. Why did nobody trust me?
4. Reveal everything, as soon as possible. I'll reveal my real account if you allow me too. I also want to know who serpent was, so don't forget about that.
Show
Guess who?

No, not him.

No, not her.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:21 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Mr. X wrote:1. What does Terra do?
2. Who was the remaining scum?
3. Why did nobody trust me?
4. Reveal everything, as soon as possible. I'll reveal my real account if you allow me too. I also want to know who serpent was, so don't forget about that.
1. I'll reveal roles tomorrow.
2. You saw it already. Hambone and Jericho were the mafia killing group, while Reines/Misha were another evil group trying to get 2000 gil.
3. I don't know.
4. Any more people second that?
God
God
Goon
God
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:33 pm

Post by God »

WHAT!!!

I *#&%'n KNEW IT

YOU RAT BASTARDS!.
I wrote:
Rosebud wrote:There's a slim chance Reines and Misha are a second (non-killing?) mafia
I'd like to see some role names guys, I think this could be right.
-Steal 2000 Gil and you win the game
Yeah I'm Hambone.
"Still looking for one, heh" Dragon Phoenix, inside the 2nd DP9 Modprod.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:49 am

Post by shadyforce »

YESSSSSSS!!!!!

I was SatiricalBob! I realised that giving either Hambone or Reines extra hp would make no difference at all. So, given that I suspected my slot machine to have somne killing power, I chose the more suspicious of the 2 to use it on, and it worked!!! Wahey!!!
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:50 am

Post by shadyforce »

I mean Reines or Rosebud.
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:57 am

Post by Quagmire »

Fine, since everyone's revealing....

1) Kefka - Mafia Godfather - God (SN: Hambone) /////
2) Locke - Alternate WC with Shadow to get 2000 GIl - Tigris (SN: Misha) /////
3) Shadow - Alternate WC with Locke to get 2000 Gil - bane221 (SN: Reines) /////
4) Celes - Target redirecter - Yangush (SN: Gon) ///////
5) Terra - Healer - Norinel (SN: Rosebud) //////
6) Empyrial Guard - Mafioso - Dourgrim (SN: Jericho) //////
7) Gau - One use attack copier - AniX (SN: Unsanitary999) /////
8) Cyan - One-use Vig - PolarBoy (SN: solid074) //////
9) Stetzer - Special Gambling dude - shadyforce (SN: SatiricalBoB) /////
10) GOGO - Inspector - mole (SN: Rhino) /////
11) Edgar - King Edgar - Darkblade (SN: Enforcer) /////
12) Mog - Dancer - Viento (SN: Serpent) /////

Veinto was a newcomer, and still made serpent, and mysteriously disappeared. Who replaced him was Mr. X, AKA Stewie.
Pulchrinditious was a friend of mine, with no account here. He thinks he sucks at mafia, so he never really posted, even though I kept urging him to.

Choices: (PS, I never wrote down what SatricialBob and the Money Launderer's final results were on some night. If you guys have 'em, could you PM 'em to me?)
Night one:
Rosebud (Terra)targets himself.
SatiricalBob(stetzer) targets Reines ---> 212 (Fire, bomb, fire)
Rhino(GOGO) Targets Hambone -----> No result.
Gon(Celes) takes all things that would target Reines and it targets Hambone instead. ----->
Mafia (Hambone and Jericho)targets -------> unsanitary999
Gil Takers (Reines and Misha) target -----> Hambone
Gau (unsanitary999) targets ----> N/A
Serpent (Mog) dances ---> 100 Gil to himself.

Day one:
solid074 (Cyan) -------->Rhino
Lynch-------> SatricialBoB

Night two:
Mr. X ---------> Dances 100 HP out of SatiricialBob
Rosebud ------->Cure Reines
Gon-------->Redirects from him to Jericho
Mafia-----> Kill Enforcer
Money stealers -----> Steal from Enforcer

Day two:
Lynch--------> Jericho

Night three:
GOn----->Redirect from him to Hambone
Money stalers ----->steal from Rosebud
Rosebud -------> Cure Gon (Redirects to Hambone)
Mr. X ---->Dances
Mafia ------->Kill solid074

Day three:
Lynch-------> Hambone

Night four:
Mafia -------> Kill Gon
Rosebud ------> Phoenix Down SatiricialBoB
Money launderers -------> Steal from Mr. X

Day four:
Lynch -----> Mr. X

Night five:
Money launderers ----> Rob Hambone
Rosebud -----> Cure SatricialBob
SatricialBob -----> Target Misha
Hambone ----> Kill Misha

Day five:
Lynch------->Hambone
Misha dies of wounds.

Night six:
Rosebud-------> Cure SatricialBoB (1 1 1) Bomb BomB Bomb
SatricialBoB-------->Target Reines
Reines ----->Steral from Rosebud

All roles coming out later in the day. Awards also coming out then too.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:06 am

Post by shadyforce »

Night five:
SatricialBob targets Misha -----> 13 (Fire Fire Bomb)
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:12 pm

Post by Quagmire »

ROLES:

HAMBONE
you are Kefka. You are the Mafia godfather. Each night, you PM a choice to me and that person loses 500 HP. Because of your elusiveness, you can evade all nightkills and you appear good on all nightly inspections. You begin with 500 Gil. Win condition: Well, you know. You're mafia. Partner in crime: Jericho

PM me to confirm and with any questions.

You are Locke
(MISHA)
. You and Shadow
(REINES)
have broken away from the troop of goodie two shoes. You don't need them. All you guys need is cash money. That's why your win condition is to get 2000 Gil. Each night, you and Shadow discuss who to steal money from. I then roll a six sided die; 1-2 gets you 0% of the persons money, 3-4 gets you 50%, and 5-6 gets you 100% of that person's money. You each combined start out with 750 gil.

You are Celes
(GON)
. On the town's side, you may use your "Rune" ability to redirect any targets any person would make. Please, do them in this form: "Redirect all targets that would target (Person X) and instead direct them to (Person Y)". You need not use this ability every night. Win condition: All non-goody-goodys dead. You begin with 200 gil.

You are Terra
(ROSEBUD)
. You have the gift to use the espers, and you have the uncanny ability to cure people. Using CURE, you may Cure someone 100 HP once per night. Cure happens before any loss of HP is made. You can also use a Phoenix Down on someone, and regenerate them and they have 100 HP. This move also costs 50 gil. Be careful! You only have one Phoenix Down, so it may only be used once per game. Win condition: All non-goody-goodys dead. You begin with 500 gil.

You are an Empyrial Guard
(JERICHO)
. You're an evil mafioso, along with your partner in crime:
(Kefka - The Godfather)

You begin with 150 Gil. PM me to confirm and with any questions.

You are Cyan
(SOLID074)
. An itinerant swordsman, you can use your Swd Tech and charge up to make one daykill.....per the game. Although you know that during Day one, your attack does 500 HP of damage, and during the second day, it also does 400 - you have no idea what it does each day after that because you have not experimented with each tech after that. Simply PM me with a choice during the day and sufficient damage will be dealt to that person. Win condition: All non-goody-two-shoes dead. You begin with 300 Gil.

You are Stetzer
(SATRICIALBOB)
. An old coot set on gambling, you can't stop. Each night, you choose a person - and pull the handle on the slot machine. Each slot has two different symbols - a bomb-ish looking one and some sort of fire-lookin' thing. You have a 1:2 chance of getting each symbol on each of the three slots. You DO know that if you get a combination of the different ones (Example: Bomb, Bomb, Fire) you and the person you target get an additional amount of HP. Win condition: All non-goody-goodys dead. You begin with 700 Gil.

You are GOGO
(RHINO)
. You have the Mimic ability which picks up all moves a player can do - thus figuring out their identity. Although this technique does not always work, you can generally get an idea of who the person is. Win condition: All non-goody-goodys dead. You begin with 100 Gil.

You are King Edgar
(ENFORCER)
. Quite a hit with the ladies, you are! Any votes by a GIRL at you during the day will be negated. (And by girl, I mean a girl character from the game. Not in real life.) You begin with 700 Gil. Win condition: All non-goody-goodys dead.

You are Mog
(SERPENT/MR. X)
. Why, what a cute little moogle! You do a dance each night. Your dances include:
-Having someone gain 10 HP
-Dealing 100 damage to someone
-Dealing 20 damage to everyone
-Transfering ALL Gil from person X to person Y.
-Dancing so you can dance.
You may only choose one of these dances per night, so choose wisely! Win condition: All non-goody-goods dead. You begin with 100 Gil.

You are Gau
(UNSANITARY999)
. You're a tortured boy, and your father thought you were a monster. So, during the night only, you can copy a person's ability. Make sure you add a person's name of who you want to copy, and the person you want to target. For example, you would say, "I wish to copy Person X's ability and target Person Y with it." Be careful! Not everyone has a night choice. Win condition: All non-goody-goods dead.

Awards:

MVP - TOWN:
Rosebud. Last player remaining, made wise decisions on who to cure. Rose Bob from the dead in his only shot at rising someone.

RUNNER UP MVP - TOWN:
SatricialBob. Hey. He led an interesting life, and ended up killing the last mafioso.

LVP - TOWN:
unsanitary999. He died right away, but didn't submit a night choice.

MVP - EVILS:
Reines. He wasn't under the spotlight at all during the game until Misha went and revealed him. He wasn't suspicious at all till his cover got blown.

LVP - EVILS:
Misha. Sorry buddy, the gamble didn't work for you. You woulda gotten MVP if you would have pulled it off.

Quirks I never told anyone about:
-Mog's transferance of Gil would not have worked on Reines, Misha, or Hambone. They could have gotten it, though.
-If Satricial got bomb, bomb, bomb: the person he targeted would have died along with Bob. Fire Fire Fire would have killed just his target.
-All attacks not on day two for solid074 would have done the full 500 HP.
-I had no idea how I was going to end the game if Misha/Reines got all 2000 gil.
-I never told Misha/Reines that they couldn't steal from dead people.
:wink:

Lastly, I want to thank all of you who made my first modding experience a successful one. All of you who participated did wonders for me. Give yourselves a round of applause.
God
God
Goon
God
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:29 pm

Post by God »

Meme, in the Mini Theme List thread wrote:SatiricalBob (Setzer/Docish) - lynched Day 1, died Night 2, revived Night 4, died Night 6
That should totally be your sig shady.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:49 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Man, whenever I have fun in a game I get offed night 2! Turns out I was righton Jericho, though.
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:14 am

Post by Norinel »

Yay, sole survivorness. I liked this game despite it being slightly annoying for me to post (I only configured the browser on one of the computers I post from later in the game). The one thing that seemed a little off was the number of provable abilities later in the game, and the handful of nonprovable abilities (Gogo and perhaps Gau) getting killed off early.
Yanqush
Yanqush
Goon
Yanqush
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:38 am

Post by Yanqush »

um... ironic that the night i forgot to send in a choice was the one that i got killed in, was planning on targeting hambone again, but oh well....

It was fun, the roles are v. nice and no way to guess... haha
Its spelt with a Q, a Q I tell ya!
[size=92][i]Everything, but not anything, in moderation...[/i][/size]
[size=67]Well..... except maybe mafia.....[/size]
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:43 am

Post by Stewie »

No wonder nobody believed me. there were 3 scum and only 2 other town, one of which was probably omgus voting for killing him. No wonder. But it doesn't matter now that I got my first town win. I have completed the goal of one mafia, one town, and one SK wins. now I need a cult win, and I am finished... until someone makes up another side, or I decide to go for more wins of each :)
God
God
Goon
God
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:32 pm

Post by God »

Who were you stewie? i dont see your name on the list...
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:26 am

Post by Stewie »

Quagmire wrote: Veinto was a newcomer, and still made serpent, and mysteriously disappeared. Who replaced him was Mr. X, AKA Stewie.
God
God
Goon
God
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:42 pm

Post by God »

damnit im blind.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:07 pm

Post by Quagmire »

But....but....God sees all and knows all!
PolarBoy
PolarBoy
Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Mafia
PolarBoy

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:05 am

Post by PolarBoy »

Stewie wrote:Now I need a cult win, and I am finished... until someone makes up another side, or I decide to go for more wins of each :)
*Cough* Homestar Runner *Cough*

Anyway, sorry I messed things up so badly in that game. By the way, I was being pretty intentional about saying rude things to people. The reason I played this game at all was to experiment. I don't think I'll ever do that again(Be rude I mean).

Uh...congratulations town, I stopped following this game after I died.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:31 am

Post by MeMe »

Thread closing post.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”