Rosebud
Townie
Rosebud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:52 pm

Post by Rosebud »

This is the last straw for me:
Mr. X wrote:I already posted my night actions. SB on night 2, then nothing the other nights.
Quagmire, in the Night 3 deathscene wrote:1:15 AM: A little white figure dances for no apparent reason.
He could just be misinformed and not just messing up his lie. But when combined with everything else...

vote: Mr. X
Mr. X
Mr. X
Townie
Mr. X
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:07 pm

Post by Mr. X »

As I already said, I can dance just for the sake of dancing. Night 3, I sent a choice to send gil from someone else to me. When Quagmire sent me a PM telling me i can't target myslef, I replied telling him I'll just dance for the sake of dancing. i asumed you did not want to know that, since it had no effect in the game.
Show
Guess who?

No, not him.

No, not her.
Reines
Reines
Townie
Reines
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:31 pm

Post by Reines »

Danced for the sake of Dancing?!
So either deliberate misdirection in the dancing for no reason or an outright lie since something he did failed?
Thoughts?
Misha
Misha
Townie
Misha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:39 pm

Post by Misha »

*sigh* Okay, so I have been up all night, so not the proper mind-set to make a decision on whether to have a deadline or not and whether to put the final vote on someone. I'll probably vote for someone tomorrow morning.

We had two investigators. One would have found Mog's name and the other his actions (?), that is one of the reasons that I am hesitant to believe you Mr. X, we have a role duplicator, but without a specific role action, I have no idea how it would be determined what the role duplicator would do. Also, everyone else (it seems at least), only has one possible action, true Setzer can have different results, but it is the same action. (btw, if you are telling the truth, we had 3 vigilante roles, Bob, yourself, and solid).

I looked at that night more then a few times, one thing to note is that the dancing took place before solid's death, so there is little likelihood that the mafia and he chose the same target and that is why the kill failed. I'm torn between thinking that is a good way to clear oneself (and thus useful to a sk) and the fact that he didn't trip proves that his choice went through and thus the dancing was his night choice.

One way that I could see the game balanced with only 2 mafia is through the gil, Bob came back with 0 after having 700, so if all the gil that dead people have goes to the mafia, that would protect them from lynches in the end-game and possibly win them the game. Adding that to the doc being potentially harmful to the town and I guess it might be possible.
Misha
Misha
Townie
Misha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:39 pm

Post by Misha »

*sigh* Okay, so I have been up all night, so not the proper mind-set to make a decision on whether to have a deadline or not and whether to put the final vote on someone. I'll probably vote for someone tomorrow morning.

We had two investigators. One would have found Mog's name and the other his actions (?), that is one of the reasons that I am hesitant to believe you Mr. X, we have a role duplicator, but without a specific role action, I have no idea how it would be determined what the role duplicator would do. Also, everyone else (it seems at least), only has one possible action, true Setzer can have different results, but it is the same action. (btw, if you are telling the truth, we had 3 vigilante roles, Bob, yourself, and solid).

I looked at that night more then a few times, one thing to note is that the dancing took place before solid's death, so there is little likelihood that the mafia and he chose the same target and that is why the kill failed. I'm torn between thinking that is a good way to clear oneself (and thus useful to a sk) and the fact that he didn't trip proves that his choice went through and thus the dancing was his night choice.

One way that I could see the game balanced with only 2 mafia is through the gil, Bob came back with 0 after having 700, so if all the gil that dead people have goes to the mafia, that would protect them from lynches in the end-game and possibly win them the game. Adding that to the doc being potentially harmful to the town and I guess it might be possible.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:54 am

Post by Quagmire »

1 - Hambone [Mr. X]
3 - Mr. X [SatricialBob, Reines, Rosebud]

Not voting: 2 [Hambone, Misha]

4 to lynch.

~marker~

Deadline is set for this Sunday at 8:00 PM Central Time (That's -6 hours GMT, by the way)
Hambone
Hambone
Townie
Hambone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:32 am

Post by Hambone »

(btw, if you are telling the truth, we had 3 vigilante roles, Bob, yourself, and solid).
Bob was a vigilante, I thought he was a weakened doc type.
The fact that Mr. X danced for the sake of dancing makes me really REALLY want to vote for him, but I don't want to end the day without hearing everyone else's ideas.
Misha
Misha
Townie
Misha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:19 pm

Post by Misha »

Sorry about the previous double post.

Bob has a 1 in 9 chance of killing his target, I think. He has three possibilities for his slot and if all of them are the same the target dies, if there are differences then it heals Bob and his target. Or at least that is how I recall his role, I may be forgetting the specifics. One was a bomb like creature or something, another was fire (?), I completely forget the third. So to me that is a random vigilante/weak doc mixture. So two mixture roles and a true (but day-kill vigilante) if he is telling the truth? I have no other ideas right now.
Rosebud
Rosebud
Townie
Rosebud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:29 am

Post by Rosebud »

IIRC, there were three slots each with two possibilities. Small healing if they were different, and it didn't say what would happen if they were the same. Or Bob could just tell us.
SatiricalBob
SatiricalBob
Townie
SatiricalBob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:45 am

Post by SatiricalBob »

About the slot machine:
-8 possible combinations.
-6 combos mean me + target get extra hp.
-All bombs mean some unknown effect.
-All fire mean some other unknown effect.

I suspect one unknown effect kills me, the other kills my target but that is just speculation. I don't really know.
Misha
Misha
Townie
Misha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:02 am

Post by Misha »

Well, since there doesn't seem to be any discussion of things in the past few days (4 posts in 2 days and little of substance) and all the people that I am sure are innocent are voting for Mr. X, I see no reason to continue a voiceless day.
vote: Mr. X
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:36 pm

Post by Quagmire »

"No! I'm a moogle who does a lot of crazy abilities! Don't lynch me!" claims Mr. X.

"Nobody talks. We kill you, X." exclaims Misha.

Mr. X, Mog, has died.

You are Mog. Why, what a cute little moogle! You do a dance each night. Your dances include:
-Having someone gain 10 HP
-Dealing 100 damage to someone
-Dealing 20 damage to everyone
-Transfering ALL Gil from person X to person Y.
-Dancing so you can dance.
You may only choose one of these dances per night, so choose wisely! Win condition: All non-goody-goods dead. You begin with 100 Gil.

It is now night five! Choices due by Sunday at 8PM Central time! (That's -6 hours GMT)
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:11 am

Post by Quagmire »

Daytime! Game's not over yet!

11:30PM: SatiricialBoB has been Cure1'ed. He's now at 200 HP.

12:00MIDNIGHT: Chunk! Chunk! Chunk! proclaim echoing noises from a dark corner of a room. Misha and SatricialBoB find that they have gained 13HP.

1:14AM: Misha has been struck. 500 damage dealt to him. At 13 HP, he is barely stringing to survive. He can only make it throuh the rest of the day.

Day five! Post and vote!

EDIT: Three to lynch today.
Rosebud
Rosebud
Townie
Rosebud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:43 am

Post by Rosebud »

At least we finally know that the mafia kill does 500 damage, so my protections were actually worth something.

With Gon being good, it seems possible that at least one of the thieves (If not both) is evil. If Hambone's the last member of the killing mafia, the best move is to lynch him, but there's so much room for weirdness. What does everyone else think?

Mod- Does "He can only make it through the rest of the day" literally mean that Misha will die at the end of this Day?
Hambone
Hambone
Townie
Hambone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:40 am

Post by Hambone »

Sounds to me like Misha will die at the end of this day. Why, i ask, did the healer (whichever one ofyou it is) heal satirical again?, we know hes innocent, and we know the mafia will kill him eventually, and we had already observed that mafia kills do more damage than 100 hp, and he was stable at 100, so why not use the heal on someone who might actually benefit from it, the only person in this catagory being Misha.
We got lucky that Misha even made it to morning, our healer should really have put more thought into last night.
Hambone
Hambone
Townie
Hambone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:57 am

Post by Hambone »

And Rosebud, I believe you meant with Mr. X being good....

Yes, it seems that one of the thieves must be evil..

If both of them are evil + 1 remaining mafia member = 3/5 evil
-town lynches maf, thieves win

-town lynches a thief, maf kills satirical, toss up between maf and thief, either way town loses...

-town lynches town, maf kills satiical, thieves win.

Thus there is either
-2 maf remaining and no SK's (1 could be a thief too) This seems regular for a mini, and is my choice
-1 maf remaining (Way too little scum for a mini..2/12)
-1 maf and one thief/sk (Seems illogical, the sk would've killed last night making the game a toss up between maf/sk)

These reasons have brought me to the conclusion that the thieves are the two remaining mafia. Since, I know I'm not, and there IS a healer, and there IS another proven innocent (Satirical). So
Vote Reines
, I think that Misha being nearly killed tonight was part of an attempt to deceive us and attempt to clear Misha, as the mafia would've been expecting Misha to be healed tonight (So did I)
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:30 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Rosebud wrote:Mod- Does "He can only make it through the rest of the day" literally mean that Misha will die at the end of this Day?
Yes. When daytime ends, he dies and his role will be revealed.

1 - Reines [Hambone]

Not Voting: 4 [SatricialBob, Reines, Misha, Rosebud]
Misha
Misha
Townie
Misha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:14 pm

Post by Misha »

Give me a break, nice attempt at deceiving the town, but it's this simple. It is in the town's best interest to kill you today, as you are the last mafia. Reines and I are not killing roles, period. Who was the one that protected Jericho time and again and effectively lynched Bob, you. Who was the one that almost got Jericho lynched day one, myself. Whose role claim hasn't been proven in the slightest? Yours.

Funny thing is that you are also ignoring the other roles. Bob can kill someone if he gets the slots right (I assume that is what he tried to do to me last night, but thanks for the heal, wish it was more though).

Look it's this simple, if you think that the thieves are part of the mafia, go ahead and lynch Reines. If however, you think that the thieves can't kill, then lynch Hambone. Thing is, even if we are evil :roll: , the town still wins because there will be 1 thief and 2 pro-town at least (dependant upon Rosebud), so long as Bob doesn't self-destruct. One thing to consider is this. There were 5 people left at the end of the day last night, if Reines and I were part of the mafia, this game would have been over with either Bob dying last night, kill the only threat (vigilante).
vote: Hambone
die scum, die
Reines
Reines
Townie
Reines
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 pm

Post by Reines »

I have little to say but concur. We have given full disclosure of our roles, we can do no physical damage. Knowing this and still directing votes in our direction is an obvious scum tactic.
Vote: Hambone
SatiricalBob
SatiricalBob
Townie
SatiricalBob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:15 am

Post by SatiricalBob »

YAY, I saved Misha... or at least postponed your death. Misha is going to die anyway, and I'm convinced that Hambone is last scum. Need I delay in tagging on the final vote?
Misha
Misha
Townie
Misha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:19 am

Post by Misha »

*gets ready to say last words* ^_^
Nope no need to delay for the final vote, imo. Go town ^_^
Misha
Misha
Townie
Misha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:20 am

Post by Misha »

Oh and thanks Bob :D , I would really hate to not be able to say something before I die.
Hambone
Hambone
Townie
Hambone
Townie
Townie

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:59 am

Post by Hambone »

You got me, I'm Kefka.... GO SCUM!
Rosebud
Rosebud
Townie