Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:03 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

As they say that is that. Uncross those fingers bluesin because this is all I'm going to tell the rest of you townies, a bit of advice from me your fellow
private
Yoko Kurama wrote:
Well when I die at least consider meme, come on as a dieing wish of a private
YOU
killed just at least make her role claim or something.....
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:09 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Lets say there are two mafia and a serial killer. Hmm... the game is down to seven people going into a night with two possible deaths. 4 union and 3 feds. Sorry fellow unions but I have a strong feeling that we may win the war but not this battle.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:33 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
Unvote

Vote-Meme

I don't feel that such an experienced player would have voted Vraak-X. Yes, his claim may or may not be true but it is pretty elaborate and the fact that his double or triple scared posts made him seem like a crappy mafia member I doubt he would have had such a good defense, which was backed up with a iffy townie move....
Vraak X wrote:
1. During the night I protected MeMe because I was under the belief that if we kept our most experienced players around
, then chances were more likely that we'd be able to keep a Union victory. Of course, at the time I wasn't running the most likely algorithms into what choice the mafia might make (such as a lesser experienced player), but after Day 1 broke out,
2. I figured that the mafia wouldn't target such an experienced player so early in the game.
1. Keeping someone around like MeMe is a good thing if she is town it rings true. But if she is mafia then you are basically screwed. MeMe is a very good player and is very tricky. I think the fact that she is so good can help out the mafia more and makes her a big liability to keep around.
But because someone is good is NO reason to lynch them.

2.This makes no since at all. Mafia will try to kill off experience so they can win. New players or less experienced players are easy to manipulate. They may not have chosen MeMe though because they figured she would be protected.

All and all I feel MeMe's move was pretty scummy and that’s why she has my vote.
From this quote on notice how meme becomes out to get me. Before this she said I may be the sibling which I find to be a mafia ploy to appear innocent since I had stated before that I was pro-town. Dasquin then stated I must be the sibling but he only followed what meme had said. On the other hand she may be a SK.

Her whole case against me is basically nothing other than I voted Vraak X at the end and so did she. I had an explination for mine and she just didn’t believe his role claim .Meme seemed to buddy up with Dasquin and then Dasquin dies, it seems to me that meme may have figured he was a powerful town role (Cop) by the way Dasquin was acting (he seemed that way to me also). Someone clever must have killed dasquin because Vraak X stated that me and Dasquin were his two main suspects and when he turned innocent they could have used that against him the next day a they did with me but dasquin still died and I think meme was the only one who could have picked up on it.

Meme also viciously attacked Vraak not just me…. I did explain why I believed Vraaks claim and why I finished him off because I figured someone else would do it anyway and I was impatient to know who was right. Meme didn’t vote vraak till his claim she seemed to be looking for an excuse when it was a pretty good claim. She may have used it once but it doesn’t mean everyone uses it, and his whole thing about supplies was totally believable.

Well I’m dead and that was my dieing statement take it for what its worth and go UNION!!!!
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:40 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Yoko Kurama wrote:
BlueSin wrote:
Yoko,
maybe you are an important pro-town role or a scum, but keep accusing people who think you are mafia(MeMe) didn't help at all. You should at least tell us the reason.
Ahh.. this game is really starting to hit my nerves. I feel like there are two games going on one that I see and one everyone else sees. You said meme accused me of being mafia well meme did though when I had said the reasons why I never said to be the sibling she backed off. When I voted her I
GAVE THE REASON
did you not read it or something. The only thing I can figure is you are mafia with meme and trying to discredit my claim. Though I hate quoting myself it seems like I'm going to have to alot in this game for those of us who skim the text. Here you go Bluesin.
MeMe wrote:
Cadmium wrote:But there also is the possibility that the remaining sibling may now bear a grutch against the other mafia for killing his/her brother. This seems less likely though.
Oooh! Mafia spy would be good! Though I agree it's not probable, it makes keeping the sibling alive the best move today. I'm now pretty sure that Yoko
isn't
the sibling as he'd probably accept the assumption if he were.

Before voting, though, I'd sure like to hear from Spoon's replacement.

This was the last thing towards me meme said about me being mafia. She had not mentioned me after that which disproves your
she thinks you are mafia and you vote for her
theory. lets see whats next oh yea you said I hadn't given a reason well the whole message when I voted her stated the reason if you need it here it is.
Yoko Kurama wrote:
Unvote

Vote-Meme

I don't feel that such an experienced player would have voted Vraak-X. Yes, his claim may or may not be true but it is pretty elaborate and the fact that his double or triple scared posts made him seem like a crappy mafia member I doubt he would have had such a good defense, which was backed up with a iffy townie move....
Vraak X wrote:
1. During the night I protected MeMe because I was under the belief that if we kept our most experienced players around
, then chances were more likely that we'd be able to keep a Union victory. Of course, at the time I wasn't running the most likely algorithms into what choice the mafia might make (such as a lesser experienced player), but after Day 1 broke out,
2. I figured that the mafia wouldn't target such an experienced player so early in the game.
1. Keeping someone around like MeMe is a good thing if she is town it rings true. But if she is mafia then you are basically screwed. MeMe is a very good player and is very tricky. I think the fact that she is so good can help out the mafia more and makes her a big liability to keep around.
But because someone is good is NO reason to lynch them.

2.This makes no since at all. Mafia will try to kill off experience so they can win. New players or less experienced players are easy to manipulate. They may not have chosen MeMe though because they figured she would be protected.

All and all I feel MeMe's move was pretty scummy and that’s why she has my vote.
Well if I even live to see tomorrow I will vote Meme and have a FOS on Bluesin for his obvious protecting meme by trying to disprove me with hair brain logic.
Well looks like I'm still going from this I believe bluesin is also scum. Look back and see how he trys to dicredit posts I have made.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:50 pm

Post by BlueSin »

huh?? :?: I suppose dead corpse can't speak? LOL just kidding. Well, Meme
did
FOS and vote you in my memory. Hmm..., well that's just your thoughts base on crap logic.(sorry, no offence) That
reasons
can fit into ANY experienced player here. :?
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:55 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Is this day over yet?
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:59 pm

Post by BlueSin »

I think it is. Waiting for mr.mod action while yoko continues his speech.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:22 am

Post by MeMe »

Could this be part of Yoko's role? He gets x amount of time as a POW to escape? I wonder if he'd live if one of us got skittish and unvoted him.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:10 am

Post by MeMe »

Uh - I just thought that through. Most of us are Union, so someone captured/lynched by a majority would likely be Confederate. If it
is
part of his role that he can be unvoted, it would indicate definite scumship, in my opinion.

So...nevermind.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:27 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

BlueSin wrote:huh?? :?: I suppose dead corpse can't speak? LOL just kidding. Well, Meme
did
FOS and vote you in my memory. Hmm..., well that's just your thoughts base on crap logic.(sorry, no offence) That
reasons
can fit into ANY experienced player here. :?
Umm.. Bluesin you have been against me for a while thopugh I am a private and you say I have crap logic. My whole statement about you was how you have tryed to make every defense I have made like it was nothing just because I guess yoiu couldn't comprehend. This is another example of you just trying to discredit me to protect ourself and your fellow mafia.

Hey I'm bleedin to death over here!!! :lol:
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:20 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

One more thing bluesin you say my logic is crap they thought the same thing in PROSAIC mafia and it led to the towns loss. I said talitha was mafia then I died then Talitha won as mafia because no one believed she was except me. If you are not mafia with meme you most look though her experience and see a bigger picture. You cannot descredit the past and sometimes though someone is new it does not mean they do not know what they are doing.
Dementia Blader
Dementia Blader
Goon
Dementia Blader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:07 pm

Post by Dementia Blader »

unvote Yoko

His rolename is the same as mine and the powerlessness cinches it. And, just for the record, I meant a big red
mega
phone.
[url=http://www.runningscissors.com]Running with Scissors[/url]
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:11 pm

Post by mlaker »

The town converges on Yoko Kurama waving the bayonet menacingly in the air. MeMe waves it and screams,"You Confederate scum how dare you enter our camp!" Yoko is overwhelmed he is being closed in the bayonet draws ever closer "Wait I'm just a Private!! A new recruit!!" But it was all in vain because BlueSin grabbed the bayonet stabbing it into the heart of Yoko Kurama!

Too bad she was a Union Private.
Yoko Kurama(Union Private) Bayonetted Day 3
It is now night. Get those choices in people! :D
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:22 am

Post by mlaker »

The town wakes up to find Cadmium(Clara Barton) dead on the ground. She could protect someone each night. But a further investigation of the town finds the remaining Confederates surrounding them! MeMe said"I sah's shall take this land for da Confederate States of America!" The town realized she'd been Stonewall Jackson!!!

The Confederate Army Wins!
Roles & Choices:Raphael Semmes-Role Block(Confederate)-Quagmire-blocks Yoko N2 blocks mojo N3
Colonel "Stonewall" Jackson-Godfather(Confederate)-MeMe
"Quaker" Cannoner-Role Block(Union)-Spoon/Banana Bob-Blocks Yoko N2 blocks MeMe N3
Major-(Confederate)-BlueSin-Kills Mojo N1 for Confeds. Kills Dasquian for Confeds. N2 kills Cadmium N3
Private-(Union)-Gammie/Mojo
Private-(Union)-Dementia Blader
Private-Sibling(Union)-Mojo-Shot Night 1
Field Medic-Limited protection(Union)-VraakX-protects MeMe N1
Corsato Confed. Sibling died Night 2 of Grief
Allen Pinkerton-Cop(Union)-Dasquian-Investigates MeMe N2
Private-(Union)-Yoko Kurama-bayoneted D3
Clara Barton-Doc(Union)-Cadmium-protects Corsato N1 Protects BlueSin N2 protects NlueSin N3
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:24 am

Post by mlaker »

I was planning on doing a series of Civil War games based on real battles. I was wondering if any of you would play in one of them? I am currently working on Vicksburg mafia.
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:04 am

Post by Leonidas »

Okay, okay. Now I've seen the light.

:idea:

Why don't people just LYNCH MEME ????

:D
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:05 am

Post by BlueSin »

yeah, first time victory. :lol: :lol:
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:15 am

Post by Dasquian »

Man, that was frustrating. I found out MeMe was confederate (despite her being a GF :?) about 5 days before the end of night 2, with my whole gameplan mapped out and everything. Then I just had to wait and hope that I didn't get killed, knowing in my gut that I probably was going to be (MeMe always kills people who agree with her ;))

I probably wouldn't play another Civil War game... nice theme, but I'd rather do a tour of other wacky theme games instead ;)
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:26 am

Post by MeMe »

We had quite an advantage -- started with four mafia with the ability to kill AND block nightly. Our only weak point was the sibling scenario...but even with that, the deck was still (excellently :twisted: ) stacked in scum favor.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:32 am

Post by BlueSin »

Cadmium seems to trusting me so deeply that he protect me twice.LOL 8)
Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:38 am

Post by Vraak X »

See! HERESY I TELL YOU! IT'S MEME! :D..

Good job Confeds.. Damn, what happened to the Abe Lincoln of the game?
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:54 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Damn was again I have no idea what I'm talking about..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:39 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Note to self: kill MeMe first in every game, regardless of whether she's innocent or not. :D
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:30 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

lol, I was only here for a short day and it's already game over :p
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:42 am

Post by Corsato »

Go scum, and thanks for lynching Yoko on day two, it was all I could hope for ;).

And mlaker, thanks for modding this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”