• Day phases will last two weeks.
• Night phases will last 48 hours.
• All Forum Rules and Guidelines apply and must be followed.
• Unless your role PM specifically states you are allowed to, you may not discuss this game outside of this thread.
• You may not directly quote any private communications (such as role PMs, QuickTopics, Private Threads) in this thread.
• Do not use encrypted or hard-to-see text (including "invisible" text, text below the 50% text size option, or text hidden via BBCode).
• If you are somehow able to edit/delete your posts, don’t. If you need a tag fixed or something similar, I’ll do it for you.
• Do not claim scum with other players, regardless of the truth of the claim. Claiming scum by yourself is fine.
Votes, Lynching, Death
You can vote for a player by using vote tags or bold tags.
Don't use the word "Unvote" in bold, unless you are actually unvoting.
Don't vote for multiple different people in the same post.
• Unvotes are not necessary to change a vote.
• A player will be lynched if a majority of the players have voted for that player; when that happens, no further votes/unvotes will have any effect on that lynch. Majority is number of players/2 +1[/color][/b].
• You may vote for a No Lynch in this game. If a majority votes for No Lynch, no one will be lynched and we will move to the Night phase.
• If no majority has been reached before the deadline, a No Lynch will occur
• All living players, including the one who was lynched, may continue to post during twilight (until the thread is locked).
• After you are dead, you may not post again.
• If a player doesn't post in-game after a period of 48 hours, they will be prodded.
• If a player is prodded, they have 24 hours to make an in-game post before a replacement will be found.
• If a player receives multiple prods and/or prod-dodges excessively, they will be subject to a force-replace.
• If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, let me know by either posting a notice inthread or PMing me.
• THIS color is reserved for the moderator. Do not use it.
• If you have a question, bold it in thread so I don’t miss it or PM me. The same goes if you spot any mistakes I may make.
• Above all: Play to your win condition, respect your fellow players, and have fun!
Last edited by Jeanne11
on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:27 am, edited 7 times in total.