Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

I think that, given time to think about everything, town would've made better decisions. Again, that creeping deadline forced hands a lot of the time.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by hiplop »

Apricity, me being the only one violently opposing the shiro wagon day one (in favour of a scum wagon BTW) should have been a good hint.

Me constantly coming up with Townie solutions etc? Look at my ISO and try and find scum intent

Pedit: ehhhh. Maybe. I think this was just a player list that countered itself honestly
third best scummer of all time
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1794, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:@Apricity: I do agree that I played very tunnel-hard against Anti. I'm sorry if there's any hurt feelings or bad blood there. I was solely trying to pull a win for my team and I didn't mean for things to escalate beyond the scope of the game/be taken personally.

there's a pretty big difference between keeping things within the scope of the game and being toxic and making the game miserable to the point of being unplayable

like this:
In post 1210, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:Hellhound links post after post of himself not building a case against this hydra and just saying "c'mon lynch him" and thinks that means he fought to have me lynched. I don't even know what homie is doing, really.

That dog don't hunt.

That dog don't hunt. (Explaining the joke for Anti's sake: your hydra is name Hell
hound
and you never actually scum hunt.)
-!V, btw.

P.S. Fucking Varsoon swooping in right when I caught up.

i could pull more stuff from twilight zone, but i think you already know what i'm talking about.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Antihero »

i think it was mostly the not varsoon head that repeatedly and unrepentantly crossed the line both in twilight zone and here

at this point i just hope whoever's main that is can agree to stay away from me
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

Yeah, sorry for any ill-intent you got from him. I mostly read his posts as discrediting--which is important to do against a strong town player so other people will put less stock in that player's reads.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Wholo made your kill eap?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1789, Apricity wrote:Lane, calm down. I definitely could've played better, but saying "shut the hell up" for pointing out something that is factually correct (and tbh one of the only things I did semi-correctly this game) was uncalled for.

You say it like you deserve credit for it, anyone can call whatever they want, but it means exactly nothing when you're not even voting for your scum reads or pushing them and lose to a no lynch.

Now who the hell killed apricity?!
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1806, lane0168 wrote:
In post 1789, Apricity wrote:Lane, calm down. I definitely could've played better, but saying "shut the hell up" for pointing out something that is factually correct (and tbh one of the only things I did semi-correctly this game) was uncalled for.

You say it like you deserve credit for it, anyone can call whatever they want, but it means exactly nothing when you're not even voting for your scum reads or pushing them and lose to a no lynch.

Heat. You were right!
BUT heat was a strongman so it didn't matter
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1792, hiplop wrote:I wish I could congratulate scum but like...I feel this was a town loss more than a scum win? :\

I get tired of hearing that.

First, in this case, EAP played a great game.

Second, regarding me and Heat, lurking, sowing apathy, and running out the clock are legitimate scum tactics. Just because they're not as flashy as running the town or making a clever manipulation doesn't mean that scum didn't win.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1805, lane0168 wrote:Wholo made your kill eap?

Heat made the kill. He had two strongman shots which were used the last two nights IIRC.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:46 pm

Post by Persivul »

During the game, and now, I just don't get the EAP/Antihero thing. I don't see where any lines were crossed. Seemed like a reasonably civil game to me.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

I remember checking the activity overview after I got lynched and being baffled that Heat only had like 8 posts and hadn't been pressured at all.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:23 am

Post by wgeurts »

I have stable internet this week and a mobile so I'll write my my thoughts and I'll dump all actions/roles etc. either later or tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

Congratulations to the scum though, town did play a bit poorly (possibly an exaggeration), but they definitely played well.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:59 am

Post by wgeurts »

Here are all the PM's I had ready, check out what you could have become and see how you evolved step by step! Yes, writing these was a pain but it was also enjoyable. Wikipedia is officially the MVP of this game's existence.
Role PM's

Player 1

Spoiler: Original
Greetings, -player-, and welcome to
Evolution Mafia
!

Prohesperocyon wilsoni

Mafia Godfather

Aligned with the Mafia

Prohesperocyon wilsoni is the first clearly identifiable member of the dog-family "the Canidae". It arose in what is now known as south-western Texas almost 50 million years ago.

Abilities:

Godfather
- You return "aligned with the Town" as a result if investigated by a cop during the game.

Factional-Kill
- Each night a member of your faction can target somebody to kill. They may not take another action besides the kill unless they are the final remaining member of your faction.

Mutation Abilities:

You can pick between the following two abilities if you mutate:

1-Shot Ninja
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to have roles that reveal who you target return that you targeted nobody the night you activate this, as well as having roles that reveal what type of action you took return that you took none. You may activate this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Strongman
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to force any kills you use that night to succeed regardless of protective, redirecting or blocking abilities. You may activate this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Mafia
- You win if your faction is the only one remaining or nothing can prevent it.

Please respond to this Role PM stating that you understand your role and the mechanics involved this game. The game thread can be found here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=65750
You share a Private Topic with your fellow Mafia here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=65751

Spoiler: Evolution 1

Mesocyon

Aligned with the Mafia

Mesocyon was a short-faced canid, about the size of a coyote. It arose roughly 33 million years ago and is considered the first true ancestor of the wolf.

Abilities:

Godfather
- You return "aligned with the Town" as a result if investigated by a cop during the game.

Factional-Kill
- Each night a member of your faction can target somebody to kill. They may not take another action besides the kill unless they are the final remaining member of your faction.
-Mutated abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Spoiler: Evolution 2

Tomarctus brevirostris

Aligned with the Mafia

Tomarctus brevirostris was a canine that arose roughly 23 million years ago. It is known for its powerful jaw (it was concidered a "bone-crushing" dog; which is a group of canines with powerful jaws) and could grow up to 1.2 metres long.

Abilities:

Godfather

Factional-Kill
-Mutated abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Spoiler: Evolution 3

Canis lupus rufus

Aligned with the Mafia

Canis lupus rufus, also known as "red wolf", is a species of wolf that can rarely be found living in the south-eastern United States that arose roughly 300,000 years ago. They can grow up to 1.6 metres long and weigh between 20-40 kilos. Currently they are critically endangered, and are rarely ever seen in the wild as such.

Abilities:

Godfather

Factional-Kill
-Mutated abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 2

Evolution Mafia
!

Purgatorius unio

Mafia Goon

Aligned with the Mafia

Purgatorius unio is considered the first primate, arising roughly 66 million years ago. It was a small animal that could grow up to 15 centimetres long and weighed around 37 grams.

Abilities:

Vanilla
- You have your vote and your mind, which you can use to lynch and manipulate players during the day.

Factional-Kill

Mutation Abilities:

2-Shot Roleblocker
- During the night you can choose to target a player to prevent them from targeting another player with any abilities they may have. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Ascetic
- All non-killing abilities that target you are blocked.

Win Condition:

Mafia

Please respond to this Role PM stating that you understand your role and the mechanics involved this game. The game thread can be found here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=65750
You share a Private Topic with your fellow Mafia here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=65751

Saadanius hijazensis

Aligned with the Mafia

Saadanius hijazensis is a primate that lived 29 million years ago. Its discovery was significant, as it helped answer many questions to do with the evolution of apes. Yes, animals like this evolved from that rat like thing.

Abilities:

Factional-Kill
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Ouranopithecus macedoniensis

Aligned with the Mafia

Ouranopithecus macedoniensis is a species of primate that lived in what is now known as Greece 9 million years ago.

Abilities:

Factional-Kill
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Gorilla gorilla

Aligned with the Mafia

Gorilla gorilla is a species of gorilla (bet you didn't see that coming!) that lives western Africa. They can become 155 centimetres tall and are able to weigh up to 157 kilos. They are group animals, living in groups ranging from two to twenty others. As of now they are critically endangered, being threatened severely by deforestation and the Ebola virus.

Abilities:

Factional-Kill
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 3

Evolution Mafia
!

Westlothiana lizziae

Mafia Goon

Aligned with the Mafia

Westlothiana lizziae is a reptile-like amphibian that walked the earth over 338 million years ago. It lived it what is now known as Scotland and probably resided near freshwater lakes.

Abilities:

Vanilla
- You have your vote and your mind, which you can use to lynch and manipulate players during the day.

Factional-Kill

Mutation Abilities:

Encryptor
- Your factional-PT may now be used during the day.

1-Shot Janitor
- During the night you can choose to target a player to hide their role and role PM if they ever flip. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Mafia

Tetrapodophis amplectus

Aligned with the Mafia

Tetrapodophis amplectus is one of the oldest snakes known today and the only one hat possesses four legs. Its discovery strongly backed up the theory that snakes evolved from burrowing lizards over time instead of in an aquatic environment.

Abilities:

Factional-Kill
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Najash rionegrina

Aligned with the Mafia

Najash rionegrina is a burrowing snake with hind-legs that arose roughly 90 million years ago. Just like Tetrapodophis amplectus it was adapted to subterranean life.

Abilities:

Factional-Kill
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Hemachatus haemachatus

Aligned with the Mafia

Hemachatus haemachatus, also known as "rinkhals" or "ring-necked spitting cobra", is a species of venomous snake found in South-Africa. Despite looking like a cobra it isn't officially one; it belongs to the genus "Henachatus" which is closely related to the genus "Naja" (which contains all cobras). When threatened they will spit their venom towards their attacker. Symptoms of the venom are: drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, violent abdominal pain, cramps and vertigo.

Abilities:

Factional-Kill
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 4

Evolution Mafia
!

Plesiadapis cooki

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Plesiadapis cooki is a primate-like mammal that arose in North America and Europe 58 million years ago.

Abilities:

Vanilla
- You have your vote and your mind, which you can use to lynch and catch players during the day.

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Day-Mailman
- During the day you can send the mod a message to send to another player of choice. It will be prefaced by "You have received a message:". You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it

Doublevoter
- Your vote counts as two during the day. You will loose this ability when the game is in LYLO.

Win Condition:

Town
- You win when all threats to your win-condition have been eliminated.

Proconsul africanus

Aligned with the Town

Proconsul africanus is an ape that arose roughly 23 million years ago in Africa (surprise surprise). It is thought that great apes, including humans, share a direct ancestral lineage with the species in the proconsul genus.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Australopithecus garhi

Aligned with the Town

Australopithecus garhi is a species that arose roughly 2.5 million years ago in modern-day Ethiopia. It is thought to possibly be the direct ancestor to the human genus, homo.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Homo sapiens

Aligned with the Town

Homo sapiens; what you are. After millions of years it is our time to thrive, create and destroy. It is baffling to realise that the time we have spent on this planet we call home is but a tiny fraction of the total time life has roamed it.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 5

Evolution Mafia
!

Ambulocetus natans

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Ambulocetus natans was a 3 metre long cetacean (an order of animals containing whales, dolphins and other such species) that arose 50 million years ago around what is now India. It was capable of walking as well as swimming, though most of its life was spent in marine environments.

Abilities:

Vanilla
- You have your vote and your mind, which you can use to lynch and catch players during the day.

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Reflexive-Doctor
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to protect all players that target you with an action from one kill. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Commuter
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to prevent any abilities from targeting you, this takes priority over all other abilities (so regardless of what someone else's ability does or says it
will
be blocked if they target you with this activated). You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Dorudon atrox

Aligned with the Town

Dorudon atrox was an ancient whale-like species that arose in warm seas 40 million years ago. They could become 5 metres long and fed on small fish and mollusks.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Brygmophyseter shigensis

Aligned with the Town

Brygmophyseter shigensis is a prehistoric toothed sperm whale that arose over 14 million years ago. They could become anywhere up to 12 metres long and fed mostly on giant squid and large fish.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Physeter macrocephalus

Aligned with the Town

Physeter macrocephalus, or commonly known as "cachalot", is the largest toothed sperm whale currently alive today (in fact, it is the largest toothed predator alive); averaging 16 metres long but capable of growing up to 20. They have the largest brain known to any species on Earth, weighing roughly 5 times as much as the human brain. Cachalots are capable of communicating with each other by making sounds as loud as 230 decibel underwater, they may also use this as a form of echolocation much like bats do.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 6

Evolution Mafia
!

Gerobatrachus hottoni

Town Miller

Aligned with the Town

Gerobatrachus hottoni was an 11 centimetre long amphibian that lived during the Early Permian roughly 290 million years ago around modern-day Texas. It is the oldest known relative of the clade Batrachia; the group which contains all modern frogs and salamanders.

Abilities:

Miller
- Upon investigation by a cop you appear to be aligned with the Mafia.

Mutation Abilities:

2-Shot Commuter
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to prevent any abilities from targeting you, this takes priority over all other abilities (so regardless of what someone else's ability does or says it
will
be blocked if they target you with this activated). You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Odd-Night Bulletproof
- On odd nights you are immune to all kills.

Win Condition:

Town

Siderops kehli

Aligned with the Town

Siderops kehli is an extinct species of primitive amphibian that lived roughly 190 million years ago in modern-day Australia. They were a large animal, with a skull measuring up to 50 centimetres long and growing as large as 2.5 metres.

Abilities:

Miller
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Palaeobatrachus gigas

Aligned with the Town

Palaeobatrachus gigas is an extinct species of primitive frog that arose roughly 130 million years ago in what is now known as Central Europe, it however only became extinct 5 million years ago.

Abilities:

Miller
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Rhinella marina

Aligned with the Town

Rhinella marina, also known as "Cane Toad", is a large species of toad native to America but introduced to northern Australia. They can grow up to 38 centimetres large and can weigh up to 2.8 kilograms. They are toxic to most animals when eaten, and are now even considered an "Invasive Species" as they kill so many animals each year through poisoning. This is most noticeable in Australia where they were introduced reduce pests but became a plague, killing dogs and wildlife rapidly.

Abilities:

Miller
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 7

Evolution Mafia
!

Cronopio dentiacutus

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Cronopio dentiacutus is an extinct species of mammal that lived 100 million years ago in what is now known as Argentina. They looked a lot like the squirrel "Scrat" from the "Ice Age" animated films.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Motion-Detector
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal whether or not they targeted another player or were targeted by another player, though you won't be told which of the two took place if you receive a positive result. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Follower
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal what type of action they took if they targeted another player with an ability. The types of results are: protective (Doctors, etc.), killing (Vigilantes, etc.), manipulative (Roleblockers, etc.) and other. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Masillamys

Aligned with the Town

Masillamys is an extinct genus of rodent that arose roughly 50 million years ago. Its form and structure was very similar to modern day squirrels.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Reithroparamys

Aligned with the Town

Reithroparamys is an extinct genus of rodent that arose roughly 40 million years ago, the genus is believed to be the ancestor of modern-day squirrels.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Glaucomys sabrinus

Aligned with the Town

Glaucomys sabrinus is one of the two species found in the genus "Glaucomys" containing all flying squirrels. They can be found in coniferous forests all over North America, can grow up to 37 centimetres long and weigh 110-230 grams. Despite being clumsy walkers these squirrels are able to glide long distances as to avoid predators, the "flying" part of their name is thus incorrect and misleading.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 8

Evolution Mafia
!

Triadobatrachus massinoti

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Triadobatrachus massinot is a species of amphibian that lived in the Early-Triassic roughly 250 million years ago in what is now Madagascar. It is the oldest known ancestor of the frog and is an important transitional fossil for all amphibians.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Bomb
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to kill any players who target you with a kill that night, you will still however die though. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Vote-Thief
- During the night you can choose to target a player to steal their vote, thus making your vote count as two and taking theirs away for a day. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Karaurus sharovi

Aligned with the Town

Karaurus sharovi is a species of salamander-like amphibian that arose roughly 165 million years ago in Asia. It could grow up to 20 centimetres long and probably fed on snails, worms and insects.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Beiyanerpeton jianpingensis

Aligned with the Town

Beiyanerpeton jianpingensis is an extinct species of salamandroid (SALAMANDERS; ROBOTS IN DISGUISE! sorry) that lived roughly 150 million years ago in what is now China.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Notophthalmus viridescens

Aligned with the Town

Notophthalmus viridescens, commonly known as "Eastern Newt", is a species of common newt that can be found in the East (surprise surprise) of North America. They live in ponds, lakes and small streams and feed off worms and insects found near their homes. These newts navigate using magnetic orientation, meaning they are able to sense which direction they are facing at all times with a sort of biological compass.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 9

Evolution Mafia
!

Sarcolestes leedsi

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Sarcolestes leedsi is an extinct dinosaur from the Late-Jurassic that arose roughly 163 million years ago in what is now England. Its back was covered by a plated armour which supposedly was meant to help defend against attackers.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Doctor
- During the night you can choose to target a player to protect them from one kill. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Bulletproof
- You will be protected from one kill per shot you have of this ability.

Win Condition:

Town

Nodosaurus textilis

Aligned with the Town

Nodosaurus textilis was a species that lived during the Late Cretaceous period. It arose roughly 100 million years ago in what is now North America. They could grow up to 6 metres long and much like the Sarcolestes it was plated with a type of armour. There is some evidence that they may have also had spikes along their sides as well.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Glyptodon

Aligned with the Town

Glyptodon was a large species of armoured mammal that arose roughly 2 million years ago in what is now Europe. They were close to the size and weight of a Volkswagen Beatle; growing up to 3.3 metres large and weighing as much as 2 tonnes.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Chlamyphorus truncatus

Aligned with the Town

Chlamyphorus truncatus, also known as "Pink Fairy Armadillo", is the smallest species of armadillo on Earth. They live in Argentina around plains, dunes and grasslands. They can grow up to 12 centimetres long and weigh an average of 120 grams. There is not a lot of data regarding pink fairy armadillos, as the populations are declining and they often die swiftly in captivity. It is thought that the decline is a result of increased farming destroying their habitat as well as domestic dogs and cats preying on them.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 10

Evolution Mafia
!

Archaeothyris

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Archaeothyris is an extinct lizard-like animal that arose roughly 306 million years ago in what is now Nova Scotia in America. They could grow up to 50 centimetres long and probably lived in swampy environments.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Cop-Inventor
- During the night you can choose to target a player to give them a "1-Shot Cop". You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Gladiator
- During the day you can prevent everyone from voting anyone besides yourself and a player of choice for a day by posting "
Gladiate: -Player-
". This ability cannot be used in LYLO. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Varanosaurus acutirostris

Aligned with the Town

Varanosaurus acutirostris was a species of monitor-lizard, a group of larger more powerful lizards, that arose roughly 280 million years ago. Much like the Archaeothyris they lived in swamps, however the Varanosaurus beats the Archaeothyris in length being capable of growing up to 1.5 metres long.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Necrosaurus cayluxensis

Aligned with the Town

Necrosaurus cayluxensis is a direct ancestor of monitor-lizards. It arose roughly 37 million years ago in what is now France.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Varanus komodoensis

Aligned with the Town

Varanus komodoensis, commonly known as "Komodo Dragon", is a species of monitor-lizard the arose roughly 3.8 million years ago in what is now Australia. It is the largest living species of lizard on Earth; capable of becoming 3 metres long and weighing up to 70 kilograms. Due to the large size they dominate the areas they reside in, living off birds and mammals such as wild deer. Recently discovered is that they also are venomous creatures, containing two glands which make their bites cause muscle-paralysis and eventually loss of conciousness. As off now the species is deemed to be vulnerable on the IUCN Red List, however measures have been put in place since 1980 to help conserve them.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 11

Evolution Mafia
!

Archaeopteryx siemensii

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Archaeopteryx siemensii is a species of bird-like dinosaur that arose roughly 151 million years ago in what is now Germany. Its existence is significant, as it is one of the few transitional species which show how non-avian feathered dinosaurs evolved into modern birds.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Amnesiac-Tracker
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal who they targeted, though the result will be sent to a player of choice instead of you (they will be told what type of result it is as well as who you targeted). You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Role-Cop
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal any abilities they currently have as well as the two abilities they can next pick if they mutate. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Ichthyornis dispar

Aligned with the Town

Ichthyornis dispar was a species of bird that arose roughly 95 million years ago in what is now Texas. Just like the Archaeopteryx its discovery was significant, as it is the first prehistoric bird to have teeth.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Vegavis iaai

Aligned with the Town

Vegavis iaai is an extinct species of bird that lived roughly 68 million years ago in what is now Antarctica.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Otis tarda

Aligned with the Town

Otis tarda, commonly known as "Great Bustard", is a species of bird that lives across Europe and Asia in farmlands and grasslands. They can grow up to 115 centimetres tall, have a wing span as large as 2.7 metres wide and can weigh up to 18 kilograms. These birds have the tendency to run away from threats instead of flying; despite being slow walkers they have been known to outrun red foxes which can reach a speed of 48 kilometres per hour. As well as being strong runners the Great Bustard is a strong flier capable of reaching speeds of 80 kilometres an hour.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 12

Evolution Mafia
!

Cynognathus crateronotus

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Cynognathus crateronotus is an extinct therapsid, a group of species containing the ancestors of all mammals, that arose roughly 247 million years ago in various places all over the world such as South Africa, China and South America. It had various traits still found in mammals today and may be an ancestor of some around today.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Weak-Fruitvendor
- During the night you can choose to target a player, if they aren't aligned with the town you will die. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Neighbouriser
- During the night you can choose to target a player to have them join you in a Private Topic which can be used to discuss anything during days and nights. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Miacis cognitus

Aligned with the Town

Miacis cognitus is a species of extinct mammal that arose roughly 40 million years ago in what is now Texas. They likely lived off a broad diet including: amphibians, birds, eggs and other small small creatures.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Parailurus anglicus

Aligned with the Town

Parailurus anglicus is the direct ancestor of the extant species Ailurus fulgens, commonly known as the "Red Panda". It arose roughly 3 million years ago in Europe and Asia.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Ailurus fulgens

Aligned with the Town

Ailurus fulgens, otherwise known as the "Red Panda", is a species of mammal that lives in the Himalayas and China. Despite their name they are not closely related to the giant panda which is actually a distant relative of the species. They are slightly larger than your average domestic cat, growing up to 64 centimetres and weighing 3.7-6.4 kilograms. It is also one the few species considered to be a "Living fossil"; a species that closely represents another only known from fossil records. The red panda's diet consist mostly of bamboo, however they have also been known to eat eggs and small birds. Due to deforestation their population is declining, as with the forests goes the bamboo vital to their existence.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 13

Evolution Mafia
!

Mysterious Pokémon Egg

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

A mysterious egg received from wgeurts, what will hatch from this? Yes, I know what you're thinking. I like to have a bit of a chuckle sometimes though and technically pokémon do evolve and gain new abilities... please forgive me. At least you're the only one...

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

Ascetic
- All non-killing abilities that target you are blocked.

1-Shot Redirector
- During the night you can choose to target a player to redirect any actions they may take to another player of choice. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Charmander

Aligned with the Town

The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokémon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Charmeleon

Aligned with the Town

Charmeleon mercilessly destroys its foes using its sharp claws. If it encounters a strong foe, it turns aggressive. In this excited state, the flame at the tip of its tail flares with a bluish white colour.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Charizard

Aligned with the Town

Charizard flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It breathes fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, it never turns its fiery breath on any opponent weaker than itself.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:01 am

Post by wgeurts »

I would have added your names had I not been on mobile. I stupidly deleted your names in my notes when you died and thus lost all your player numbers, searching through my PM's to correct this is a pain which I may tackle later.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:03 am

Post by wgeurts »

The Mod Notes!
This is only uptill my leave and you'll have to badger Mario for that one nights picks if you're really bothered about that. You'll find all possible evolution paths (role-wise) at the bottom.
Player's Current Roles + Shots

Player 1 - Heat (3)

Godfather
2-Shot Strongman [1]
1-Shot Watcher [1]

Player 2 - Persivul (2)

Ascetic
1-Shot Ascetciser [0]

Player 3 - Edgar Allan Pro (2)

1-Shot Jailkeeper [0]
Encryptor

Player 5 - lane0168 (2)

1-Shot Commuter [0]
1-Shot Roleblocker [1]

Player 7 - Specter Deflectors (2)

1-Shot Reflexive-Tracker [0]
1-shot Follower [0]
1-shot Cop [0]

Player 9 - zakk (2)

1-Shot Bulletproof [0]
1-Shot Jailkeeper [0]

Player 10 - Apricity (2)

1-Shot Cop-Inventor [0]
1-Shot Loved-Inventor [1]

Mutation Picks

Night 1:

Edgar Allan Pro - Encryptor
Specter Deflectors - 1-shot Follower
Apricity - 1-shot Cop-Inventor
SirCakez - 1-shot Redirector
Persivul - Ascetic
Flubbernugget - 1-shot Amnesiac-Tracker
hiplop - 1-shot Bomb

HIPLOP CAN'T MUTATE NIGHT 2

Night 2:

Flubbernugget - 1-Shot Role-Cop
Persivul - 1-Shot Ascetciser
Heat - 1-Shot Strongman
zakk - 1-Shot Bulletproof
lane0168 - 1-Shot Commuter

FLUBBERNUGGET CAN'T MUTATE NIGHT 3

Night 3:

hiplop - 1-shot Absorber
Firebringer - Doublevoter
zakk - 1-shot Jailkeeper
Heat - 1-shot Watcher

PERSIVUL CAN'T MUTATE NIGHT 4

Night 4:

Edgar Allan Pro - 1-shot Jailkeeper
lane0168 - 1-shot Roleblocker
Apricity - 1-shot Loved-Inventor
Specter Deflectors - 1-shot Relfexive-Tracker
Heat - 1-shot Strongman

PERSIVUL CAN'T MUTATE NIGHT 5

Actions

Night 1:

hiplop activates his bomb ability.
Apricity gives Specter Deflectors a "1-shot Cop".
Persivul kills Iecerint.

Night 2:

Flubbernugget tracks Persivul and sends the result to Hellhound. "No Result" due to him being Ascetic.
Persivul makes Edgar Allan Pro an Ascetic tonight.
Lane0168 commutes.
Specter Deflectors cop hiplop. (Town)
Edgar Allan Pro kills Flubbernugget.

Night 3:

Persivul kills zakk, blocked by his 1-shot Bulletproof.
Specter Deflectors follows Heat. (No Action)

Night 4:

Edgar Allan Pro jailkeeps Apricity.
Heat strongman kills Firebringer.
Spectre Deflectors activates their Reflexive-Tracker. (Nobody)
Zakk jailkeeps Firebringer, Heat still kills because of the strongman.

Roles:

Spoiler:
Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Ninja | |1-Shot Strongman | |1-Shot Ninja | |1-Shot Strongman 1.Mafia Godfather | |1-Shot Watcher | |1-Shot Strongman | |1-Shot Ninja | |1-Shot Ninja | | | |1-Shot Strongman | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Self-Redirector | |1-Shot Roleblocker | |2-Shot Roleblocker | |1-Shot Roleblocker 2.Mafia Goon | |1-Shot Redirector | |Ascetic | |1-Shot Redirector | |1-Shot Asceticiser | | | |1-Shot Asceticiser | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Role Cop | |1-Shot Role-Cop | |Encryptor | |1-Shot Janitor 3.Mafia Goon | |1-Shot Jailkeeper | |1-Shot Janitor | |1-Shot Commute | |1-Shot Janitor | | | |1-Shot Janitor | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Neighbouriser | |1-Shot Neighbouriser | |1-Shot Day-Mailman | |2-Shot Day-Mailman 4.Vanilla Townie| |2-Shot Day-Mailman | |Doublevoter | |Treestump | |1-Shot Neighbouriser | | | |Loved | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Rolestopper | |1-Shot Rolestopper | |1-Shot Reflexive-Doctor | |1-Shot Roleblock 5.Vanilla Townie| |1-Shot Roleblock | |1-Shot Commute | |1-Shot Commute | |1-Shot Commute | | | |1-Shot Roleblock | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Doctor | |1-Shot Commute | |2-Shot Commute | |1-Shot Commute 6.Town Miller | |2-Shot Bodyguard | |Odd-Night Bulletproof | |Even-Night Bulletproof | |1-Shot Commute | | | |1-Shot Doctor | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Watcher | |1-Shot Watcher | |1-Shot Motion Detector | |1-Shot Tracker 7.Vanilla Townie| |1-Shot Tracker | |1-Shot Follower | |1-Shot Amnesiac-Tracker | |1-Shot Reflexive-Tracker | | | |1-Shot Reflexive-Follower | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Bomb | |1-Shot Vote Thief | |1-Shot Bomb | |1-Shot Motivator 8.Vanilla Townie| |1-Shot Absorber | |1-Shot Vote Thief | |1-Shot Absorber | |1-Shot Bomb | | | |1-Shot Vote Thief | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Rolestopper | |1-Shot Rolestopper | |1-Shot Doctor | |1-Shot Bulletproof 9.Vanilla Townie| |1-Shot Jailkeeper | |1-Shot Bulletproof | |1-Shot Jailkeeper | |1-Shot Bulletproof | | | |2-Shot Bodyguard | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Gladiate | |1-Shot Governor | |1-Shot Cop-Inventor | |1-Shot Vengeful 10.Vanilla Townie | |1-Shot Loved-Inventor | |1-Shot Gladiator | |1-Shot Governor | |1-Shot Hated-Inventor | | | |1-Shot Vigilante | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Amnesiac Watcher | |1-Shot Amnesiac-Tracker | |1-Shot Amnesiac Tracker| |1-Shot Amnesiac Tracker 11.Vanilla Townie | |1-Shot Role-Cop | |1-Shot Role-Cop | |1-Shot Role-Cop | |1-Shot Amnesiac-Cop | | | |1-Shot Amnesiac-Cop | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Weak-Doctor | |1-Shot Hider | |1-Shot Weak-Fruitvendor| |1-Shot Hider 12.Vanilla Townie | |1-Shot Cop | |1-Shot Neighbouriser | |1-Shot Cop | |1-Shot Weak-Neighbouriser | | | |1-Shot Weak-Neighbouriser | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Vanillaiser | |1-Shot Lightning Rod | |Ascetic | |1-Shot Bulletproof 13.Vanilla Townie | |1-Shot Redirect | |1-Shot Redirect | |1-Shot Redirect | |Ascetic | | | |1-Shot Bulletproof | | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replacements:

Zakk
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:05 am

Post by wgeurts »

Once again, sorry for not having your names. I'll make a list of player numbers later.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:09 am

Post by wgeurts »

"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:36 am

Post by wgeurts »

Player 1's (Heat) role was there to be a counter to the large amount of power roles the town would be able to aquire of the game. It counters the protective roles and informative ones specifically. It was themed around the wolf as a wolf has to be sly, yet it is a cunning and powerful beast. Whoever drew this role would have to weigh the options between stealth and force. The watcher is there as a small informative option that also fitted the flavours theme.

Player 2 (Persivul) was the Mafia's main manipulative role, there to prevent town organising themselves with claims too easily as well as providing a more involved counted to more roles. Where as the wolf was specifically aimed at a certain scenario, this role could have taken on various roles depending on the situations the Mafia wanted to create. The gorilla was a fitting theme as it's strength worked with the blocking powers, as well as it's tendency to live in groups fitting the roles supportive aspect.

Player 3 (EAP) was focused on the choice between withholding information or the reception of more. I chose a snake for it as they tend to be portrayed as deceptive creatures, the blocking abilities coming across with its venom.

I'll write the rest later, I'm off to eat now.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:47 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 1807, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1806, lane0168 wrote:

Heat. You were right!
BUT heat was a strongman so it didn't matter

Sons of a bitches. Thanks for clarifying :)
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:50 am

Post by lane0168 »

I role blocked heat and Persivul the last night. So that sucks he was a strong man
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by zakk »

well this was demoralizing

In post 1702, Apricity wrote:I still think it's EAP, Heat, and Persivul. VOTE: EAP

gg wp

and gg scum.

played a pretty invisible game except EAP tbh. more props to EAP than either of the others. pretty obv at the end but then hindsight is always clear so

those deadlines were a little tight though. multiple days with no lynch because the deadline snuck up on us = apathy win and even though sowing apathy is the job of a good scumteam... still though...

this was demoralizing

i blame me not dedicating enough time. my scumhunting has gone from 100-0 in the last few years. wtf. *hits self*
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by zakk »

strongman going through at least two blocks/jails is pretty demoralizing as well

i mean, that's what i get for joining a role madness game tho -_____-
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1790, hiplop wrote:The people who got an innocent voted to lynch me

this is by far the worst town game I've ever seen.

it's prtty high up there

i'm embarrassed
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1794, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:@Hiplop: Part of being good as scum means redirecting poor town play to implode on town.

this
permanently retired

see here for more info

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”