Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by kuribo »

I need no crown, the admiration of lesser posters like yourself is my crown, the reputation you know me from is my scepter, and your fear is my throne. Your insults wouldn't hurt the feelings of an over sensitive child. They are as weak and mild as a stroke victim.

I won't be stepping on any Legos as long as you pick your toys up like a good little boy.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

modfather banner delayed indefinitely
To be clear: quack
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I'd change the part about a week and mild stroke victim to "as weak as my overused meme of which I talk about how great I am XDDDDDD."

Anyway, a king with no crown is no more than a mere poser. However, a king with no power is no more than the mere dirt I walk upon Hear that? That's the screams of the man I just struck down in Vietnam. I struck him with lightning just now, and his family's panicking around his body. The little brother is crying while the mom is dialing the equivalent to 911 on their shittyhpne that's basicslly their only phone. The man won't live, but the hospital bill will put them into severe debt anyway.

Where is your mothers.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1127, Killthestory wrote:I'd change the part about a week and mild stroke victim to "as weak as my overused meme of which I talk about how great I am XDDDDDD."

Anyway, a king with no crown is no more than a mere poser. However, a king with no power is no more than the mere dirt I walk upon Hear that? That's the screams of the man I just struck down in Vietnam. I struck him with lightning just now, and his family's panicking around his body. The little brother is crying while the mom is dialing the equivalent to 911 on their shittyhpne that's basicslly their only phone. The man won't live, but the hospital bill will put them into severe debt anyway.

Where is your mothers.

A king need not spell. He simply conveys what he means directly into your head. That's why despite all my errors. Anyone with half a brain cell can comprehend what it means.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1127, Killthestory wrote:I'd change the part about a week and mild stroke victim to "as weak as my overused meme of which I talk about how great I am XDDDDDD."

Where is your mothers.

Well of course you'd change it to that. You're not very good at this, that's why.

The Vietnam war ended almost 20 years ago. Combined with your spelling and your insults, your confusion indicates that you may very well be having a stroke. Please seek medical attention.

Where is my mother? My mother is smiling proudly at the fact she raised her son to be literate. A feeling I'm sure you can't relate, but it's rather nice.

Are you done assaulting the English language and embarrassing yourself with half-ass "insults" yet?

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1128, Killthestory wrote:

Where is your mothers.

A king need not spell. He simply conveys what he means directly into your head. That's why despite all my errors. Anyone with half a brain cell can comprehend what it means.

Well I mean... Sure people with half a brain cell can comprehend, considering you managed to write it with less than half of that

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by kuribo »

Here you go you might wanna try this

https://www.jspell.com/public-spell-checker.html

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Embarrassed myself? This is the part where I stick the joke in about how that's how your mother felt when she gave birth to you, but she asked me not to embarrass her publicly. She doesn't want everyone to know she created something like you.

Vietnam war? You think I care about triviliaties regarding human affairs? I could care less. I was just making a point here. Oh, there goes a man in Russia. He was working construction when he fell off the ladder he was using, didn't kill himself instantly. He broke his back, and he got paralyzed from the waist down. However, it was such a run down area that he was looted, and then put out of his misery with a baseball bat. His family never really cared about him, however.

I don't get why you'd want to change it to that when I was referring to you, but I guess since you didn't understand the full meaning of what I was saying, that gives you less than half a brain cell.

Half a brain cell for me is more than your entire intelligence combined. I'm simply that superior. You think you could ever compare to the likes of me? Think again, subhuman.

Id look up a proper website to help you with your comebacks, but I prefer to laugh at them instead.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by kuribo »

On the one hand I'm glad you used that spell check website I found you. On the other hand, your posts are still shit. I mean, they're correctly spelled shit, but it's kinda like you're just polishing a turd. You might be proud of it, but the rest of us don't want to see it and we secretly wonder why you bothered to begin with.

Jesus fucking on a cracker, if your posts get any longer, they'll be my dick.

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Alright, I'm gonna have to break it down for you in the only way I know how. You better prepare to clench those asscheeks boy because I'm coming in hard.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by kuribo »

Bring it, golf pencil.

Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Clumsy »

:shifty:
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by Killthestory »

5, 4, 3, cut the launch, cut the liftoff! Something's gone terribly wrong!

I'm the disaster that struck faster than when Charlie Sheen struck his two queens. Honestly, you think you give little kids nightmares? You don't even compare when I'm over here giving kids their last prayers. You think you're fresh, you're only a prince. Now I'm ripping this beat apart like I did your girl. When we was meeting on some freak shit, she let me beat, then I fell asleep, then I beat again that was the remix, im being the prefix. Impossible for you to make a half decent burn, impossible for you to learn from your previous point of no return, now I believe this meeting is adjourned.

Halt the liftoff, Hold on blastoff,
Now boy, back off, Tell off you as you falloff,
Not much before you were cutoff,
Jerk off as we send a Molotov coming straight from the heart of the belly of the beasts.

Known to grow impatient, hope and cope and waiting, making moves and using negative as fuel, and viewing all my dilemmas as benefits, I'm finna' fix It, been predicted that I would be the best, looking to my life as prophecy at best, I could see It yes, I need CBS, I need CNN, I need BET, I need MTV, I need PBS, plus I need Revolt, and I need these requests to be fulfilled no guilt cuz I don't see regrets, and I believe we blessed, and how can we be stressed, hip hop Is alive, we've got me for that, If you was the best you just got beat for that, I really killed this shit man Im a G for that, so thank me later that's where Imma leave It at.

Halt the liftoff, Hold on blastoff,
Now boy, back off, Tell off you as you falloff,
Not much before you were cutoff,
Jerk off as we send a Molotov coming straight from the heart of the belly of the beasts.

Let me know if you want part 2 baby
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

^^^the fuck is all this

anyway, instead of everyone casually mentioning how bad everyone else's plays were and how they were the one true hope for town, mayyybe we can all just find something we can do better next game? RC delaying actually coming out with a vote or case for so long I think substantially hurt how active the game was with it feeling like everyone was constantly waiting on him, I was overly dickish early game and gave Ranger a way better post than she deserved given that pretty much everything she and bro did were nulltells at best in order to try to make myself look better when under pressure when duppin mentioned wanting to lynch me, most of the game lurked like motherfuckers and most town people still alive on day 2 had at some point in the game had went way off the deep end with setup spec (which is a fucking lazy crutch that will fuck you over again and again if you play in wackier games like this) - Going off the assumption that pretty much every role can be either town or scum even if it'd be slightly less balanced that way is really how most games
should
work, as long as they give both sides a reasonable chance to win.

Props to the scumteam - you were all playing really well by the end of day 1 even though bro and clumsy looked bad early, and I'd say Aris probably played best out of anyone in the game. I do hate that broseidon's slot basically got to force everyone to re-evaluate the slot by personally attacking RC and getting force-replaced but I wouldn't do anything differently as a mod in that situation than marquis did and punishing ranger for bro's shitty bullshit (and dear fuck can both town and scum be shitty people on this site sometimes) isn't the answer there either.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1138, Gammagooey wrote:^^^the fuck is all this

The whitest thing I ever read to be honest

Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by Ranger »

Spiffeh wrote:I'd like to reiterate my hatred for lovers
As I mentioned in the mafia PT, I would have been ticked if it wasn't for how being a mafia lover made us win the game.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by Ranger »

RadiantCowbells wrote:GG Ranger.
Admit it, you've done worse to me. <3

But yeah.

We really didn't earn this win.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Post by Ranger »

hiplop wrote:I despise saying this

but I really, really think this was super scum sided.
Speaking as the scum who won this.

I wholeheartedly agree.

We really didn't play a game which should have been won, and yet, we won anyway.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by Ranger »

hiplop wrote:yeah game shouldnt have been called. Good catch.
I understand the reason for the call, because that was more or less the scum plan: get me lynched today rather than Aristophanes at all costs.

I actually disagree with the call.

It was
extremely
unlikely that Clumsy would have been lynched, so even if we didn't win in the first lylo, we would have won in the second (lynching me then works just as well, or if I was wannabe-vigged, Clumsy claims and cruises to the win), meaning the chances of a town win were like .0001%, but it
wasn't
impossible, so the game
should
have continued.

What's done is done, though.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by Ranger »

RadiantCowbells wrote:I think he's a real contender for your title as my biggest fan.
Pretty sure I'm at least in the top five contestants for this position. <3
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1144, Ranger wrote:
RadiantCowbells wrote:I think he's a real contender for your title as my biggest fan.
Pretty sure I'm at least in the top five contestants for this position. <3
I've been vying for a spot here for a while tho...Hopefully top 10! I don't want to fight anyone to get higher up really. I'm happy with this standing.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:29 am

Post by Aristophanes »

And Gamma thanks! :)

I appreciate it verily!
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Oh, also, Kuribo slaughtered this battle. Sorry KTS!
The freestyle was fun though!
- Jingle
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:26 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1141, Ranger wrote:

But yeah.

I didn't technically
lose
this game though!

I'm more annoyed because everyone totally forgot everything I'd said when I was gone =\
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1148, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1141, Ranger wrote:

But yeah.

I didn't technically
lose
this game though!

I'm more annoyed because everyone totally forgot everything I'd said when I was gone =\
I didn't forget. It's just that EP was pushing that Ranger was confirmed town to them, and hiplop was pushing that Clumsy was confirmed town to them. I trusted them :\
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”