Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1872, Imperium wrote:
In post 1867, Performer wrote:Also, why did Tire target the two of us?

I targeted YGS because there's no other acceptable action for a Psychiatrist who has outed a claimed vig. I targeted you when I did because I figured that targeting the person who I found the scummiest as Psychiatrist is probably what I would do if town.

Interesting. I have this meta where every time I'm town and new players come across me - they almost instantly scumread me. I guess confidence, consistency, critical thinking, patience, and being truthful will get us nowhere these days. :wink:

---
In post 1773, Fate wrote:CATCH UP

YOU ACT LIKE IW AS GODDAMN FOOLED

I JUST DONT STOP LONG ENOUGH TO THINK THROUGH ALL THE POSSIBILITIES

THAT THE GAME WOULD END

I WANTED MY YGS-FATE-NACHO LYLO

We live and we learn. I find that the more games you observe and the more you play, you sustain a willingness to consider all possibilities. In specific cases, I will not tell the whole truth of a situation. For instance, if I mentioned I'm townread X and Y, I will have in my notes certain parts of them that I found scummy. Hence my doubt on Aiden and you , later in the game.
---
@camn :wink:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Performer »

^ebwop townreading X and Y
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1875, Performer wrote:Interesting. I have this meta where every time I'm town and new players come across me - they almost instantly scumread me. I guess confidence, consistency, critical thinking, patience, and being truthful will get us nowhere these days.

i don't think that me or kagami would have scumread you if we were actually town FWIW; I just thought that you didn't show your work in some of your thought processes and ended up relying too heavily on others to guide you through the game and that made you an easy mislynch, hence my intermittent pushing you all game
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1776, Firebringer wrote:Well you should probably lynch your scum reads instead of focusing on Policy lynches.

And this is why I never believed in policy lynches. It's like saying we're supposed to let go of someone in a company "just because." There better be at least one damn valid reason to let go of someone. For instance, X has been scummy because of this reason, and so on. This is also why I voted Tire and thought Fate had a higher chance of being town, as Fate's tone of posting sounded more town and Tire pushed cases on me that sounded over the top.
In post 1777, Fate wrote:I agree, and I'll admit that mistake happened

policy lynched you for missing an action when no kill

policy lynched performer for being incomprehensible and shit

wanted my epic showdown

<-its on me

I don't get how I was being incomprehensible when everything I said was so clear! :]
----
@Tire man. I wish others listened to me. When people vote me, I have a very good sense of if they're voting me for good reasons. Aka Prohawk pushing me and later, when you pushed me .
The fact that I used the strategy of heavily following others in this game, was because I was well aware of how less experienced I was. I stayed open minded to cooperating with high-talent town performers because being unreasonable stubborn wasn't going to get me or town far. With the experience I've attained in FM, I knew that was the best road to follow and I also had in the back of my mind, that someone might call me out on that but I didn't expect that to get far.

Once the revelation of multiple Town Trackers and even a Scum Tracker, was revealed - I considered my meta on their town games of RC, pk, Anti, Bella, and BBT. I came to the conclusion that no matter what, one of the best things I could do was carefully sheep them or if someone pushed me for wrong reasons, I'd have to stand up and vote them back. But in hindsight, I don't see what else I could've done. Was a fun game. The Marquis lynch was the most unfortunate of all the mislynches though LOL.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1780, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1778, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1763, Nachomamma8 wrote:ninja kill

Hey Fate, remember you lost your shit saying there is no way scum had a ninja?

Good times. Fuck this game.

This is why you don't setup spec?

I happen to think there's a time and place for setup spec. The talk of ninja was reasonable, which meant our night actions meant nothing, which also meant our reads need to evolve and that we can't just take PR actions for granted. The fact that 3 of us tracked Tire while he used a ninja ability to kill someone on that night...I mean what can we say, right? Nothing more we could've done imo.
In post 1784, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:The performer lynch was terrible.

Thank you. :(
In post 1792, Nachomamma8 wrote:i thought his fakeclaim was pretty dumb but not scummy

Interestingly enough, iirc , Marquis followed up with elaborating on why he fake claimed, which caused me to doubt my scumread of him - it sounded somewhat reasonable for him to have pulled that fake claim. Though I admit , it was a very risky move . I don't remember ending up voting him on that phase , which I wouldn't have anyway.
In post 1794, Fate wrote:Marquis fakeclaim was brilliant what

Am I the only person who thought it initially caused more chaos than it being brilliant?? :neutral:
In post 1797, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It's even worse that Bella wanted to lynch the Tire slot but could never find the time for the game :(

Bella : (
I think in my very first game where Bella and I played, with mala, Jake, RC, implosion - she read me very well. I also remember playing with you at least once (I think you replaced out of that game), and I've observed your town play several times. I know these sound like odd reasons but this was partly why I was very much against lynching you or the pk slot throughout the game.
If I was doctor or bodyguard, I would've prioritized you/RC/pk/Anti for sure in this game. I wasn't as familiar with the others in this game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1836, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1835, Imperium wrote:
In post 1825, RadiantCowbells wrote:And no, it's not a meta thing. it's an overarching scumtell.
it's a scumtell for everyone.

besides me because I play as scum when I'm town.

i didn't recognize that this was your perspective

then don't jump to conclusions about what I was or was not doing please.
I'm not saying I'm better than everyone
but I'm certainly saying that my solutions are different than everyones.

even people who have hydrad with me several times, with the sole exception of Frozen Angel, don't understand how my reads owrk.

RC the way you work as town , has always been frustrating to me and to others. But I came to the acceptance a while back, that you are actually quite brilliant. This is also why despite my own way of scumhunting, I put trust into others to cooperate with them as town - as long we attain an end goal of a valid lynch, which is important for town to move ahead.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1862, camntsuki wrote:Thanks! We wanted to challenge the site meta's tendency to "follow the cop" so to say, and not challenge role information from play information. Few players showed the ability to think critically, and very nearly reached the conclusion that there must be something else going on with all the trackers in the game.

It's important to think critically!

I'm curious, camn! Do you have any pointers for me? I'm always looking to improve .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1881, Performer wrote:
In post 1862, camntsuki wrote:Thanks! We wanted to challenge the site meta's tendency to "follow the cop" so to say, and not challenge role information from play information. Few players showed the ability to think critically, and very nearly reached the conclusion that there must be something else going on with all the trackers in the game.

I'm curious, camn! Do you have any pointers for me? I'm always looking to improve .

Outside of that Amished reaction fishing, your play seemed fine. Was much better than that first game I played with you in imo. For me I think it's hard to judge your play because our playstyles are rather contrasting (plus I only really skimmed your posts tbh).
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1882, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1881, Performer wrote:

Outside of that Amished reaction fishing, your play seemed fine. Was much better than that first game I played with you in imo. For me I think it's hard to judge your play because our playstyles are rather contrasting (plus I only really skimmed your posts tbh).

Thanks Kat! Every now and then I may pull a rather absurd gambit like that, LOL. One time it worked REALLY well somehow, with us lynching the Mafia Cop. I faked their claim of them being Town Cop upon replacing in, and we eventually lynched them . Very interesting game.

I also finished reading the scum PT and WOW. Major credit to Tire. I can't believe I'm saying this but I learned very much from the scum play in this game because of that scum PT. Anyway I'll be bookmarking this game for future reference. If anyone has anything else to address with me, please pm me. Was cool playing with you guys. See you around!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1733, Davsto wrote:Aye! Sorry for having a go at you.

Although, reading through the dead thread, Katsuki, that potshot at me behind my back which I couldn't see or reply to because I had been restricted from the thread was uncalled for and rather shitty behaviour if you asked me. Shame on you for that. Thankfully camn had the maturity to move the topic on after.

I hadn't scrolled down to the point where you got yourself kicked, but I stand by my statement regardless.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 1874, camntsuki wrote:lmao Fate = Jake from State Farm & Pisskop

:D
sa vrede?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 5:31 am

Post by camn »

Hi, Staeg!
What are you doing here?
Is EVERYONE watching this game?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Staeg »

Was prodded towards this game, so I checked it out and the flavor was neat and cool and camntsuki was the mod and Fate was in this game, so I was skimming along :3
sa vrede?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1886, camn wrote:Is EVERYONE watching this game?

totally not.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Plotinus »

In post 1888, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1886, camn wrote:Is EVERYONE watching this game?

totally not.

hardly anyone, really.

congrats nachogami!
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Katsuki »

camn, perhaps it's time to move into a house...
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:40 am

Post by camn »

Well, no matter the pills that you take,
Or the tunes that you blast.
The moves that you make
Won't make the fun last....

post.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Katsuki »

:]
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a