Mini 1819: League of Legends: Clash of Fates (Endgame)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2296, Thor665 wrote:By the time he's offering himself up - even he's admitting he's not obv. town, so...
In post 2299, Thor665 wrote:With this many open claim 3rd parties that seems inherently a weak case to me.
Are you aware of some Shaz bussing habits that I'm not? I actually consider that point, just by your description, a perfectly timed moment to bus if Shaz is a busser.
And here's my unreasonable, smug, 'nuh'uh' moment, for context.

Anti - you're actually the one being rude, dismissive, and ridiculous.
Not me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Antihero »

there's no lie in that

i said "shaz didn't bus"

you said
In post 2299, Thor665 wrote:With this many open claim 3rd parties that seems inherently a weak case to me.
Are you aware of some Shaz bussing habits that I'm not? I actually consider that point, just by your description, a perfectly timed moment to bus if Shaz is a busser.
"yes he did"

yeah, you took more words to say it than i did. that doesn't change the meaning.

so... what's the "lie"?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Antihero »

INHERENTLY A WEAK CASE

what about that is NOT "nuh uh"?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2377, Antihero wrote:
INHERENTLY A WEAK CASE

what about that is NOT "nuh uh"?
It's a lie because you were suggesting I dismissed your opinion out of hand.
Which is expressly not what I did - I was actually asking you to go deeper on your opinion, and offering a counterpoint thought.
I stand by that thought, it was a perfectly fine place to bus. Like, if I had to pick a time to bus and expect to have it go right for me in any way - that would have been the point.
I then asked you why you disagreed, and if you had any deeper knowledge.

You then threw a hissy fit and acted like I was being a dick and not listening to you.
And have continued to do so.
It's silly.
And is either an intentional lie to discredit me, or you aren't reading what I'm saying and making up conversations in your head.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

It's also a manner to allow you to dodge things.
Y;know, if you aren't going to puke for me suggesting you explain your thoughts to the town.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 2378, Thor665 wrote:Which is expressly not what I did - I was actually asking you to go deeper on your opinion, and offering a counterpoint thought.
i did not get "simple request for information" out of that post.

mostly because,
In post 2378, Thor665 wrote:I stand by that thought, it was a perfectly fine place to bus. Like, if I had to pick a time to bus and expect to have it go right for me in any way - that would have been the point.
if you did not read the thread, how could you possibly make this kind of assessment? that IS an "out of hand" dismissal.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

I, as stated, read your breakdown of the situation, and asked you a question about it and why you reached that conclusion.
You keep trying to make some sort of deal about my lack of reading now - which is neither here nor there. I'm capable of reading your reasoning, and offering an opinion on that - and I made it very explicit that this is what I was doing. Since I was basing my opinion within your own context of what happened, it makes it a very pointed question that I don't agree with you. You keep ducking that question, and it was not a dismissal. I know you're trying really hard to paint disagreeing as dismissal - but that's not how the world works.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

Are you aware of some Shaz bussing habits that I'm not?
I actually consider that point, just by your description
, a perfectly timed moment to bus if Shaz is a busser.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

You also don't address the 3rd party point I made.
You don't address how you have no Shaz bussing awareness.
You don't address that Shaz agrees there is no bussing meta of him,
You don't address how it was a fine time to bus if that was his goal.
You don't address how I asked you anything.

You immediately go with "RAWR, THOR IS DISMISSIVE, SO I'LL DISMISS EVERYTHING HE'S SAYING AND KINDLY IGNORE THE INBUILT HYPOCRISY!"

And then you're saying you're going to black ball me when I suggest you're lying, actng scummy, and dodging because I'm "smug".
Dude...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

And for some weird reason, you don't even do it till I'm voting the wagon you're in support of.
I seriously think you're scum.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 2381, Thor665 wrote:You keep trying to make some sort of deal about my lack of reading now - which is neither here nor there.
no, that's everything

and it doesn't bother me that you didn't read. it's that you didn't read and then you critiqued my reason and pushed down the gas peddle on these uninformed opinions.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 2383, Thor665 wrote:You also don't address the 3rd party point I made.
You don't address how you have no Shaz bussing awareness.
You don't address that Shaz agrees there is no bussing meta of him,
You don't address how it was a fine time to bus if that was his goal.
You don't address how I asked you anything.
i don't know what your 3rd party point even was

the rest don't need addressing. the bussing point is a judgment call and if anyone wants to go into the finer points of why they think shaz bussed there then fine. of course that would require (you guessed it) reading the thread.

i also think an important thing to have in this sitaution is a read on postie's slot and...well... everyone else's slot. this is part of the cost-benefit analysis i'm doing with lycan and shaz (why are we lynching his slot when there's one that looks way scummier?)

context
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:08 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Day 4.96:

Lynch Vote:

Postie (3): Antihero, Lady Lambdadelta, Thor665
Basic (1): Postie
Shaziro (1):
Antihero (0):
ɀefiend (0):
randomidget (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
Thor665 (0):
Lycanfire (0):

Not Voting: Lycanfire, Basic, Shaziro, randomidget, ɀefiend

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Farm Vote:

Antihero (1): Antihero
ɀefiend (0):
randomidget (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
Postie (0):
Basic (0):
Thor665 (0):
Lycanfire (0):

Not Voting: Thor665, Postie, Lady Lambdadelta, Lycanfire, Basic, Shaziro, randomidget, ɀefiend

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day ends and twilight begins in (expired on 2016-10-07 18:00:00).
Please italicize farm votes.

Prods going out.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Basic »

The way I see it is if there's not a massive movement on shaz within the day and 6hrs I'll be voting postie. I see both thor, shazs and antis point here but its looking like a postie lynch atm with deadline closing in. And a lynch of any kinda is better than none by this games rules from what I can gather.

My sleeping patterns fucked up so I'll be around.
If it's not going to be remembered in Five years time,
It's not worth worrying about Five minutes longer.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:40 am

Post by ɀefiend »

@Thor: there isn't enough time left in the Day to engage you in meaningful discussion so I'll try to hash things out come twilight. But long story short, the last game I completed on this site had a very similar scenario to this game right now. I won that game as a
heavily distrusted, neutral third-party
but only after RC (the clear in that game) laid into me and flayed off information. I have already gleaned some info from you with my efforts so hopefully you can see the parallel and understand my "sloppy" tactics.

---

@Everyone: I don't think any plan is going to come to fruition toDay, but I believe my level 2 ability can actually guarantee Shaziro's survival til Day 5. So please
VOTE: zefiend
here or during twilight.

Can't forget to VOTE: Postie either.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Antihero »

vote zefiend

on board with this
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2385, Antihero wrote:and it doesn't bother me that you didn't read. it's that you didn't read and then you critiqued my reason and pushed down the gas peddle on these uninformed opinions.
Yeah, there is NOTHING about my critique that is limited by my lack of read.
Your value call on the slot is super shallow - and the fact that I could question it by just going "but that's what normal bussing looks like" and you aren't disagreeing with me, but instead making this emotional hoo-hah?

Yeah, that's called Thor having a super valid point you can't dispute so you're trying to sling mud and throw up chaff to distract from that.
In post 2386, Antihero wrote:the rest don't need addressing. the bussing point is a judgment call and if anyone wants to go into the finer points of why they think shaz bussed there then fine. of course that would require (you guessed it) reading the thread.
What are the finer points making it a not bus?
Because your "finer" point is just the mirror opposite of mine. You say "doesn't look like a bus"and I say "it easily could be a bus, so why such a strong town read?"

It's totally a possible bus - there is no shocking level of super bussing happening there to suggest otherwise.
The full extent of your claim that there is rests on - there were two other wagons.
You want me to honestly believe that you've almost never seen the vast unknowable and unlikely mystic event of scum bussing when other wagons exist?
Welcome to...y'know, like every game with bussing ever.
And apparently suggesting this is worthy to get me blacklisted? This is silly on silly. I'm not buying this derp for one second, and I'm an open 3rd party so you know I'm offering my valid opinion of your play on a town/scum slider.
In post 2388, Basic wrote:The way I see it is if there's not a massive movement on shaz within the day and 6hrs I'll be voting postie. I see both thor, shazs and antis point here but its looking like a postie lynch atm with deadline closing in. And a lynch of any kinda is better than none by this games rules from what I can gather.
:neutral:
In post 2389, ɀefiend wrote:@Thor: there isn't enough time left in the Day to engage you in meaningful discussion so I'll try to hash things out come twilight. But long story short, the last game I completed on this site had a very similar scenario to this game right now. I won that game as a
heavily distrusted, neutral third-party
but only after RC (the clear in that game) laid into me and flayed off information. I have already gleaned some info from you with my efforts so hopefully you can see the parallel and understand my "sloppy" tactics.
Not really, it seems like a waste of time and spear shaking to me.
Either lynch me or sod off - I've been very clear in that message.
I'm going to be on the lynch wagon that town is lazing into - which is what I claimed full intent to do, and what you opposed.
I see no point to "get into it" in Twilight, as I'm an open 3rd claim, and it's a waste of time to try to control me beyond that, because I'm already at maximum risk for myself already thanks to the prior occupants of my slot. You can't pressure me, you can either believe me or get my slot dead, and everything else is just noise that slows down town regardless.

Of course, if you're right that town is doing so well, that actually benefits me, as I desperately need the extra time for scum to slither around for my own wincon.

But, meh. Hey, if me saying that I should be lynching people and am 3rd party equates to new revelations - then my prior partners did even worse for me than I thought, and if that works for you, rock on, rock on.

In other news, if you're town, you should really lynch Anti - he doesn't believe scum bussing exists with multiple tied wagons to the point of random hard defending a slot over that belief and calling someone terrible for questioning the idea because they "didn't read".

You tell me how sane that sounds coming from town.

Meanwhile we'll lynch Postie, who I actually kinda expect will flip town.

This has been me being honest.
You're welcome town.
Scum can thank me for the Postie vote later by not shooting me ;)
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Shaziro »

Gonna try to keep active with this and whatnot, but I'm in an area Hurricane Matthew might run through. I shouldn't get it particularly bad, but we might lose power, so please don't prodify me for a bit here.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Shaziro »

VOTE: Zefiend

VOTE: Postie
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 2387, RadiantCowbells wrote: Postie (2): Antihero, Lady Lambdadelta, Thor665
Mind you, if this was a mod error, I'd like my hammer vote not to count, as I was voting based on bad information.

Also, If this -wasn't- a mod error, wtf?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Antihero »

the farm vote hasn't been hammered anyway. not sure if that means you can change real votes or not.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:12 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Was mod error. Your vote has been considered not counted.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

VOTE:
lld
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Shaziro »

That's been answered. Each vote is hammered and locked independently. If we hammer lynch, it sticks.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Shaziro »

Wait has the person that does the kill in the flavor text been a flavor reveal on he hammerer?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”