Mini 1828 : Akame Ga Kill Mafia (Game Over ?!)

Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Liquid Nitrogen »

LQ wanted to lynch ved too though lol.
Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:52 pm

I don't understand why vedith always selfvotes at the most crucial times and instead of trying to change someones opinion hes like

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: fuck you lynch me idiot the loss will be your fault ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ain't even mad really.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Fuck :/ That sucks.

Sorry Vedith :(

Why would you claim a guilty when you didn't have it?!?!?!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh?

Im not scum
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sorry, just trying to troll a reaction from somebody.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Akame and Kurome »

Vote Count 4.4Vedith (4): Nosferatu, Vedith, AlpacaAlpaca, MathBlade
[Lynch!]

AlpacaAlpaca (1): Liquid Nitrogen

Not Voting (1): pisskop

With 6 players alive , 4 votes were enough for the lynch.
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:30 pm

Leone , susano , chelsea and Najenda were trying to find jeagurs, when they found them.

Esdeath whispered "Najenda!".

Najenda shouted "Take guard!"

Esdeath started shooting ice toward them but Najenda gave energy to Susano to stop the sudden attack.

"Leone! take Chelsea out of here." Leona looked at Najenda "But ! I want to help!" Najenda smiled and looked at her team again and attacked to esdeth.

Leone looked at Chelsea and grabbed her hand,
whatever
and she ran toward the opposite direction.

"Your toy can't stop me!" Esdeath started to freeze susano. Najenda gave a part of her soul to him making him stronger .Susano casts a mirroring spell. Esdeath stopped the casted spell by herself with an Ice shield and shouted "Your no match for me!"

She jumped and casted a freezing spell solidifying susano's feet on the ground, took her sword out and attacked Najenda directly. Najenda defended the first attack , when esdeath used snow to make her blind momentarily and finished her off.

Vedith , Najenda ; Town Captain Motivator 1 Shot Bulletproof Turned Vanilla
, got lynched day 4.

Spoiler: Vedith Role pm
Najenda

Town Captain Motivator 1 Shot Bulletproof

I'm the leader
: During day phases you can guess someone's abilities. If you guess a night action correctly you can order them (during the same day phase) to do actions you choose during the next night phase (The action must be correctly guessed). They have the option to obey or disobey. Should they choose to disobey, they won't cast any abilities that night.

It's worth it
: During a day phase you can give your life energy to another player. They will be motivated for the night (means they can use two abilities that night). Each time you use this ability you will need one less vote to get lynched. If you need 0 votes to get lynched at start of any day you will die immediately. This death will happen at the start of the day phase and nothing else may prevent it.

Untouchable
: The first time you are targeted for a kill, you do not die.

You win when all the threats to the town are eliminated or nothing can prevent your victory.
Please confirm your role and alignment by sending a message to the moderator account and making a confirm post in
this thread

It's now Night 4 !

You have 48 hours (deadline : (expired on 2016-10-07 04:30:00)) to send your night actions if any.

Whenever players submit their actions they may ask me to lock their casts. At any stage of the night if nothing could stop the fate of the game I will end the night sooner.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:22 am

Mine was hardly injured... lying on the ground

She was thinking

Ah ... This reminds of when; As a half foreigner, I was discriminated against. I would just stare up into the sky, No one would help me.
And that's when I understood, That only I can help myself. And that all my misfortunes were necessary because I'm going to change this unfair world.

Which is why ...

"Your unholy ... Your devil!" Bulet shouted and marched toward kurome while she was doing this Resurrection and tried to kill her. "DIE ...!" ... but he failed. Kurome ; while she was performing the curse on Wave body defended herself with a shocking skill.

"Don't underestimate my Pumpkin!" Mine shouted and shot the strongest Light of beam that was possible from pumpkin which blown through Kurome and ended her. "My pumpkin is stronger when I'm at pinch."

Bulat fell, tired of fighting. "We need to report back to Najenda. This was a trap!"

Right at that moment Run shown up "It was a trap , yes."

Mine pointed her pumpkin to run's face. "I'm not your enemy Mine. I wasn't since the start and I'm definitely not now. When you killed Kurome my soul got free from her possession and now I have no body to fight with. I want to guide you! You need to wake up before it gets to late ! It was never Night raid vs. Jaegers."

"Or was it?" Shura teleport-ed right behind mine and cut her through before she or Bulet could react. Bulat fell on the ground started vomiting blood. Shuro walked toward Bulat and ended him with his bare hands. "Too easy ... Its such a boring game." he started laughing and teleport-ed out while laughing at run. Run started to fade away with a sad face as he had nothing else to do in this world.

In other side of battle after Najenda death , Susana died (as he was only alive with Najenda's soul). Esdeath jumped right in front of Leone and Chelsea.

"Where you two think your going ?! I'm not done with you !"

Leone jumped on her and Chelsea changed face to a cat to run away. Esdeath froze leone in a second and let our cat escape with an evil smile.

Spoiler: flavor
Chelsea died in a really unfair manner in real manga/show. we let this cat run away alive to protest with that!

AlpacaAlpaca , Mine ; Modified Day Vigilante 1-shot Double Voter Seraph Knight
, was killed night 4.

Spoiler: AlpacaAlpaca Role pm
Mine

Town Modified Day Vigilante 1-shot Double Voter Seraph Knight

I'll give it my all
: If a day phase ends when you're at L-2 or higher you get a free Day Vigilante shot (an ability to eliminate one player during the next day phases). This passive and the dayvig effect are both disabled at mylo/lylo.

It'll be quick and painless
: Once during the game and in any day beside mylo/lylo , you can cast another, anonymous vote on someone.

I'll give you my love
: You can target a player during nights. If you die while targeting someone with this ability, they will be kill-immune for the rest of the game.

You win when all the threats to the town are eliminated or nothing can prevent your victory.
Please confirm your role and alignment by sending a message to the moderator account and making a confirm post in
this thread

A win condition is achieved!

Congratulations to Nosferatu, MathBlade and Fire Assassin; the mafia team!

Nosferatu , Shura ; Mafia Double Commuter-izer Hider Ninja
, survived and won the game!

Spoiler: Nosferatu Role pm
Shura

Mafia Double Commuter-izer Hider Ninja

I have power over them
: You can target two players during night. They will be sent away, making them untargettable for the night this action is used on them. They will be considered commuted and won't be able to cast any abilities. You may not target yourself.

Well Hidden
: You may choose another player to hide behind him for the rest of the night. No one will be able to target you for the rest of the night. If they die you will die as well.

You didn't see that coming
: Any kill you make won't be detected by Tracker or Watcher.

Factional Chat
: You can talk to your partners here

Factional Kill
: During night phases your faction can send one of its members to kill another player. You can go for the kill as well.

**This character is not one of the members of Night Raid **

You win when the mafia has 50% of the votes or nothing can prevent your victory.
You may use the following role pm as a fake claim
Bulat

Town Double hider-izer Hider

I am the protector
: You can target two players during each night. You will put both of them behind yourself making them untargettable for the night this action is used on them. They will be considered hidden behind you and won't be able to cast any abilities. If you die they will die with you.

Invisibility
: You may choose another player to hide behind him for the rest of the night. No one will be able to target you for the rest of the night. If they die you will die as well.

this thread

MathBlade , Esdeath ; Mafia Delayer Neighborizer
, survived and won the game!

Spoiler: MathBlade Role pm
Esdeath

Mafia Delayer Neighborizer

Freeze
: During night phases you can encase people in ice to make their actions delayed. That means their actions will resolve during next night. (They won't be considered role blocked in either night)

Nymphomaniac
: If you target Tatsumi during any nights or end any day phases with your vote on him or vise versa you will get a Private topic with him for the rest of the game. After that point you can't get killed during the night phases.

Factional Chat
: You can talk to your partners here

Factional Kill
: During night phases your faction can send one of its members to kill another player. You can go for the kill as well.

You win when the mafia has 50% of the votes or nothing can prevent your victory.
You may use the following role pm as a fake claim
Chelsea

Town Delayer Neighborizer

Trick Master
: During night phases you may try to trick another player . That means their actions will resolve during next night. (They won't be considered role blocked in either night)

Meow
: If you target Tatsumi during any nights or end any day phases with your vote on him or vise versa you will get a Private topic with him for the rest of the game. After that point you can't get killed during the night phases.

this thread

Also ...

pisskop , Run ; Town Restless Spirit
, survived but lost the game :(

Spoiler: pisskop Role pm
Run

Town Restless Spirit

Restless Spirit
: Even after your death, you may continue to vote. You may vote as much as you want if you're not trying to send a message or imply anything beside your desire for voting or lynching someone. Trying to bypass this restriction may result in turning you to a neutral survivor, causing you to lose the game immediately.

this thread

Liquid Nitrogen , Leone ; Town 1 Shot Bulletproof Restricted Vigilant Rolestopper
, survived but lost the game :(

Spoiler: Liquid Nitrogen Role pm
Leone

Town 1 Shot Bulletproof Restricted Vigilant Rolestopper

Hear me roar
: First time someone targets you for a kill, you will not die

You're going down
: Target a player at night. If you successfully visit him and the player is Onest, You will kill him ; otherwise, nothing happens. Nothing may protect Onest from this kill.

Hello there
: During the night, you may jump in front of another player to stop all non-killing actions targeting them. They will be considered hidden behind you but this is not a normal hider action and they will be able to use their other actions normally and they won't die if you die.

this thread

Thank you all for playing this game!

Spescial thanks to all the people who replaced in - or stepped up to replace in.

Sorry if the game wasn't the thing you were expecting it to be. Sorry if the moderation account gave you hard time during the game in any manner and sorry if the game wasn't fun.

We tried our best to be error-less and updated and to give frequently vote counters and good flavor related background to our game for making it fun and enjoyable.

We hope to see you all in our next games :]
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:26 am

Post by kraska77 »

Hey so In weren't scum fire...
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:27 am

Post by kraska77 »

Navycherub was fucking scum omg
Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:28 am

Well good job mathblade. I was townreading you so hard I overlooked the obvious question, which was why you were still alive today lol.
Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Liquid Nitrogen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:37 am

Alpaca role pm wrote:It'll be quick and painless: Once during the game and in any day beside mylo/lylo , you can cast another, anonymous vote on someone.
LOL. I assumed that hammer was scum and therefore from scum alpaca. Knew it synergised with his kit at least. Whoops.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:38 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Is there a button you can press to be good at mafia because I think I missed it

Pedit: i mean I wish I was scum, than at least my plays would have made more sense :(

My reads are trash
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:38 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

But I did like the roles it was a pretty fun game aside from me just being bad, Great job Mods
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:44 am

Private Topics :

Moderator PT
Mafia PT
Death PT (A place to yell at mods!)
[Lovers Chat] Wave & Kurome

Mafia PT and Lovers chats will be publicized after 24 hours if none of their members object with it.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:47 am

A slight mod error happened around night 1 as Vedith should have been informed about being vanilla before starting of night 1 which I forgot.

He was informed about this mod error right after start of day 2 , but as it was a really slight mod error - with no impact on game (as Vedith had no chat and no night action) I didn't announce it in game thread.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:56 am

I invite everyone to write down the abilities in game and try to inspect how they could impact each other.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Maxous »

oh man

-____-

well, good job to the scum-team, they definitely deserved the win.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Advertising my next game(s): (:D)

Dota Mafia round 2 [Mini theme - open role madness setup - 10 players] currently is in mini theme queue - I predict in 2 weeks it will start signing up.

Cowboy bebop mafia [Large theme - not role madness - nor bastard - will be putten in queue after Dragon age mafia (its in night 9 atm)]

Code Geaus mafia [Large theme - If you didn't like this game don't come close to this one! Role madness and Bastard - will be started after Cowboy bebop]

all three are available for pre-inning yet. :cool:
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Nosferatu »

nice
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1758, kraska77 wrote:Hey so In weren't scum fire...
lol
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

I was clearly towns best player
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:40 am

Post by kraska77 »

10/10 would vig you again
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Firebringer »

would you recommend to your friends though?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:43 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

We should have done mass claim..

Vedith's self vote was unacceptable.

My reads were horrible this game.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”