Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 943, pirate mollie wrote:also, @ toog

did you have vr as town or scum? cos holy cow that was some 3rd level inception there if you had him as scum. your crumb made it hard to ignore that it was a crumb.
At the time that I posted it, he was a town read. I hadn't had a chance to really review the game or read anything past my last post before the lynch happened though. I really, really wanted to protect SpyreX on Night 1, but I thought I best stick with my crumb instead which probably was the tilting point for the town loss I'm thinking. Had Spy and I been alive on Day 2, who knows where the game would have gone. Still, pat myself on the back for credit for the ONLY scum lynch this game I guess.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Well fuck.

Yeah, I was way off that game, but ah well. I still have a lot of learning to do.
VoicelessReason
VoicelessReason
Townie
VoicelessReason
Townie
Townie

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:29 am

Post by VoicelessReason »

Well Im glad we won! I played really well up until the incriminating night action...probably couldve delayed my lynch if I'd claimed properly (unfortunately its been so long I barely remember roles anymore) but I am glad I managed to give no useful information with my flip. I think that was my number one contribution to this game. Oh, and of course getting Toog killed with my super townie play D1 =D
VoicelessReason
VoicelessReason
Townie
VoicelessReason
Townie
Townie

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:31 am

Also Camn I totally coulda got you lynched, though I admit it would've been difficult. I've been playing since '06, and I've only lost 2-3 games as scum.

But maybe you can teach me how to play town because I'm trash at that =(
VoicelessReason
VoicelessReason
Townie
VoicelessReason
Townie
Townie

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:36 am

I am fine with PT being posted as well. Its basically a lot of dance music and me being pissed that I fucked up my claim. Oh, also me lamenting the fact that Mirhawk misspoke and said that I claimed the role nexus in game thread when I had only discussed that claim as a possibility in PT. Soooo lucky no one picked up on that haha.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”