Not Chara*
Prism*
Aj The Epic
who replaced ironstove*

Nosferatu
Sondam (MariaR + gerryoat)
Dunnstral
beeboy
who replaced Gamma Emerald, who replaced Mega Frozen (Gamma Emerald + Frozen Angel)

BTD6_Maker

* denotes a prod.

Living (2)
:
Spoiler:
-Grey-,
corrupted
, victorious.
pisskop,
corrupted
, victorious.

Dead (11)
:
Spoiler:
Sondam,
uncorrupted
, lynched day 1.
beeboy,
uncorrupted
, killed night 1.
Nosferatu,
uncorrupted
, lynched day 2.
Dunnstral,
corrupted
, lynched day 3.
Fire Assassin,
uncorrupted
, killed night 3.
drealmerz7,
uncorrupted
, lynched day 4.
Not Chara,
uncorrupted
, killed night 4.
BTD6_maker,
uncorrupted
, lynched day 5.
Prism,
uncorrupted
, endgamed.
havingfitz,
uncorrupted
, endgamed.
Aj The Epic,
uncorrupted
, endgamed.

Events Log
:
Last edited by Nahdia on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 47 times in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Rules & Mechanics

I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time. I will inform you if this happens during the course of the game.

Spoiler: Common Rules
>
All site rules apply here.
>
No quoting any private mod communication, including your role PM, or contents of private topics. You can paraphrase.
>
If you have the ability to edit, please refrain from doing so.
>
Do not discuss this game outside game related threads while it is ongoing. This includes contacting players of the game via Private Messaging or other outside communication.
>
Do not discuss other ongoing games in this game thread unless the mechanics of that game allow such (I would appreciate it if you let me know in advance if this is the case as well).
>
When dealing with rules infractions or other problems, I will always seek the solution that is least invasive to the game state. That said, infractions may result in anything from a warning to your slot being force replaced or you being modkilled, depending on the severity and nature of the offense.
>
Please be respectful of all other players as well as myself.
>
No angle shooting. Play in the spirit of the game. I shouldn't need to clarify this further.

Spoiler: Game Conduct Rules
>
My color is
#FF6FF2
. Don't use it, or any similar shade really.
>
Questions for me may be made either via PM or in the thread. If you ask a question in thread, please ensure you bold your question and begin with it with the tag "@mod" so I am more likely to notice it. Keep in mind there are certain questions I will refuse to answer publicly (I will say so specifically if this is the case), and others I will refuse to answer at all.
>
Please do not use provable randomness (such as the dice tag) in thread. You may SAY you used randomization, but not prove it.
>
No ciphers, encryption, extremely small text, or other similar tactics.
>
Do not threaten to abandon the game as a response to in game actions. Doing so will result in an immediate force replace if not modkill.
>
If you notice an error in my moderating, you are free to point it out in the game thread. However, please also message me privately so that I notice and can amend the error as soon as possible.
>
Do not make reference to meta formed in other games still ongoing, no matter how discreet you attempt to be about it.
>
Do not make reference in game to any sort of moderator communication with the exception of game mechanics related communication.

Spoiler: Inactivity and V/LA (Vacation/Limited Access) Guidelines
>
I prod after 48 hours of inactivity and begin seeking replacement after another 24 hours.
>
If you receive more than three prods, I will immediately begin seeking replacement.
>
Please inform me
directly via PM
of any V/LA. If you don't do this, I'm not responsible if I don't notice you're on V/LA and prod you during it.
>
If you have regular V/LA periods (such as being unavailable on weekends) please inform me pre-game and I will take this into account.

Spoiler: Setup & Mechanical Rules
>
While flavor is present throughout this game, it has no bearing on the game itself and exists strictly for your (and my) added enjoyment. Certain aspects of flavor have been randomized so that they cannot possibly have bearing on alignment or mechanics. You analyze flavor at your own peril.
>
This setup was reviewed by mhsmith0 and Ircher. I cannot guarantee balance, though we have strived for it.
>
There are
10 town
and
3 mafia
aligned players.
>
Day phases will be two weeks long. Night phases will be 48 hours long.
>
Deadline modifications not ordained by the mechanics of the game itself will be granted rarely, only to accommodate for replacements, in other extreme circumstances such as site downtime.
>
Votes must be made with either
bold
or VOTE:  tags. Votes not cast in this way
will not be counted
>
Lynches are based on majority. As soon as a majority of alive players votes for a single slot, they will immediately be lynched and the game will progress to the night phase. Between when the final vote needed to lynch is cast and I process the lynch and progress the game to night, you may discuss the game in thread but take no actions whatsoever.
>
If no majority is achieved by the end of a day phase, the vote will default to no lynch.
>
By default, scum possess both day and night chat.
>
By default, players may use as many abilities as they have access to during any single phase.
>
This game uses Natural Action Resolution.

Spoiler: Sample Role PM
Greetings, [PLAYER NAME]! Welcome to the Trial of the Evoker. You will play the role of
Nahdia, of family Paradox

As a wizard, you are skilled in channeling arcane energies. Your abilities function as follows:
  • Whenever you are hit by a spell, you will gain that spell in your spellbook.
  • Unless stated otherwise,
    all abilities are compulsive
    ; you must use them at your first opportunity. If you do not select a target, one will be randomly selected for you.
    all abilities are 1-shot
    ; they will be removed from your spellbook once no uses remain.
  • If killed, you will flip with only the spells you possess at the time of your death.
  • None of the above applies to dark magic.
In addition:
  • Your spellbook catalogs all spells you currently have access to.
    all abilities are used exclusively at night.
You are
uncorrupted
by dark magic. You win when all practitioners of dark magic are slain.
Spellbook
Vote -
Day use, non-compulsive, unlimited, public use only. Exerts magical force on one target, relative to the number of wizards in proximity. You may only target one wizard at a time with this spell. Should a majority of living players target one individual, that individual will be lynched.
Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

All role PM's have been sent. Game will begin in (expired on 2016-11-16 13:05:00).

Please ask any mechanical clarifications you have at this time via PM.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Twenty generations have passed since Xova gave the fifteen families the gift of mana, and with it the power to wield magic. Still today you possess that great power, a sign that within you is not only the blood, but also the will and the courage of those fifteen heroes who were granted Xova's blessing.

But this blessing has not come free. With each generation, the youth of the surviving families, now only thirteen in number, venture into Xova's Temple and undergo a trial, known as the Trial of the Evoker to reprove their worth. The contents of each trial is never spoken of, for to do so is a great betrayal to Xova's trust. To those that do not undergo the trial themselves, little is known. It is not rare for tributes to fail to return some years; and those that fall during the Trial of the Evoker, if they are survived by their families, are regarded as heroes. For their sacrifice has seen them all worthy of Xova's good graces still.

Today, you thirteen enter Xova's Temple as the twenty-first generation of young wizards to begin the Trial of the Evoker. You have no idea what to expect, being told only "Be brave". The inner sanctum of Xova's Temple is only ever seen by those who participate in the trial, and as you all enter the foyer, you are awe-struck by the incredible beauty of the temple. Suddenly, a voice rings out throughout the chamber. The voice is loud, yet crisp and gentle. Though you have never heard this voice in your life, you all feel a strange sense of familiarity as well, as if you were catching the voice of your mother across a bustling crowd. Immediately you know, you are now the audience of Xova herself.

"Greetings, Evokers. I am pleased that you have come before me. I sense among you a great range of feeling. I feel your pride and your courage, your fear and your uncertainty. I feel within many of you your virtue, and yet, in others I feel the cold grip of corruption and darkness."

Xova's words impart a feeling of dread and paranoia in you all. Each of you now eyes those around them with unease.

"Yes indeed. How curious that to prove the continued worth of your line, some of you would stand before me, souls tainted in the practice of dark magic. Curious indeed... I believe our trial has been decided. To those of you who possess pure souls; I give you this task. Seek out the darkness that lurks among you and stamp it out. To those of you who have strayed the path and are corrupt forevermore; I force you now to face the reality that you are surrounded by enemies now and forever. Kill everyone, sparing only your dark comrades. Good luck."

With that, the voice is silent. Tension and fear grip your party. The Trial of the Evoker has begun.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

Though many words refer to practitioners of magic, most are not entirely synonymous. 'Wizard' is a general term referring to anyone who can utilize magic. The term 'Evoker' is generally reserved for someone highly capable with magic, and is also considered an especially formal term. 'Warlock' refers to a practitioner of dark magic, though it is generally only used
at
someone with intent of being scathing rather than a self-adopted title. 'Witch' refers only to female wizards, and is often seen as diminutive.
-
Excerpt from
On Modern Vernacular
by Cynthia Darrow
Day 1 begins.

Votecount 1.00

Not Voting (13):
Fire Assassin, BATORU, drealmerz7, pisskop, Wisdom, Not Chara, Prism, ironstove, Nosferatu, Sondam, Dunnstral, Mega Frozen, BTD6_Maker

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-11-30 13:05:00).

-Zaphkael, 2020
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: Sondam

hai. I'm first, and I'm town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm cursed
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Wayward curse makes me hated needing 1 less vote to be lynched

And I have to pass it on at the first opportunity

And it doesn't work in lylo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:24 am

Post by pisskop »

vote Wisdom
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Mega Frozen »

In post 1, Nahdia wrote:mhsmith0 and Ircher
oh the reviewer team! They really need to make a hydra :] its weird I wasn't with them in this one.

:D

~Frozen
Mega Frozen
Mega Frozen
Townie
Mega Frozen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Mega Frozen »

oh shoot we need an avatar

~Frozen
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

vig sondam
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:54 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

VOTE: Not Chara

Monsters use magic, and Chara kills them.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I put actual content in the game already

odd that everyone scrambles to randomly vote and ignores it
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Wisdom »

what do you want us to say
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Wasn't even talking to you since you posted before I did :roll:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I can't tell you what to say

I'd expect people to question it at least a little or have ideas on what to do with it, though. I feel like that's normal
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Content?

FA is scum because they dont have an avatar. Early game gambit

VOTE: mega frozen

who doesnt make an avi when they conf their hydra, amirite?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

uhh give it to someone you think is scum I guess?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Wisdom »

idk why anyone would question it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:09 am

Post by pisskop »

I guess we should care who, but its not like they wont claim when they get it.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:14 am

Post by BATORU »

omg there are abilities like that? jeeze. Well it's not on Sondam so VOTE: sondam but please out to everyone ahead of time who you give that to so we don't accidentally hammer anyone.

This theme is really awesome and I'm going to try not to be a complete deadweight this time

-"tama"

predit: oh yeah you're right they would I'm dumb
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 21, BATORU wrote:This theme is really awesome and I'm going to try not to be a complete deadweight this time
Assuming this is impoetic

Hey we never got to talk about welcome to typhon mafia after it got cancelled

Did you know that I culted you night 1? But apparently you didn't see it and after I died you went back to being human thinkingh you were culted that night
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Sondam
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:19 am

Post by BATORU »

In post 16, Dunnstral wrote:I can't tell you what to say

I'd expect people to question it at least a little or have ideas on what to do with it, though. I feel like that's normal
Well it's effectively an extra vote that you choose the day before. You wanna put it on a scumread that actually has the potential to get lynched IMO because if you give it to scum and then they don't get lynched, they get an extra vote. Other than that I have no idea what you're getting at 'cause I'm dumb

-tama

predit: Yup. Hiya dunnstral! You're trolling me right?
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”