Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:35 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1747, KuroiXHF wrote:So we're scum because we think you're scum?

This makes a ton of sense.
It is possible you are just your normal bad Town Kuroi but Titus is obv-scum. Probably given Socrates's hammer he is her partner.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Socrates »

For the record, I was in fact pissed off when I started posting last night. It was for reasons outside of the game, but the anger was real. I woke up today worried I had just lost the game because I let it influence my posting.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:41 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1750, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1747, KuroiXHF wrote:So we're scum because we think you're scum?

This makes a ton of sense.
It is possible you are just your normal bad Town Kuroi but Titus is obv-scum. Probably given Socrates's hammer he is her partner.
Well now I'm sure you're town. I don't take you for this kind of troll.

However, just because I'm wrong doesn't make me a bad player, and I know Socrates is scum from his hammer.

Keep in mind, I'm town but don't know anything. I can only react to what I read from everyone else.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:53 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

MagnaofIllusion was lynched! They were
Marten Reed

Spoiler: Full Role PM
Spoiler: Role PMs
Welcome MagnaofIllusion. You are
Marten Reed

Librarian/Rockstar/Lovable Indie Protagonist

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Protagonist
(Passive): You’re a really cool guy. Like, seriously. You’re a bit of a dunce, but it’s impossible to dislike you! Nobody can bring themselves to hate you, so any killing action used on you will fail.

Win Condition
: You win when all Assholes are out of the game, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
You're a cool guy. Nobody can deny that. Hell, there isn't even anyone in the strip that dislikes you. You've got a kick-ass harem (Ok, sorta joking), you've got a neat little job at a library, and you're the guitarist for Deathmøle. Pretty sweet gig for you. You do have an, err, interesting family. And group of friends. And life in general. Your mother used to be a Dominatrix, and your father is gay. Kinda a big thing to find out after they were married and had you, but you made the best with what you had. Good on you!

With that, scum wins. They were Aristophanes, Socrates, and SpyreX.

If you have an aversion to me releasing your PT
, please speak now.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:55 am

Full setup follows below. I believe there were a couple changes when I sent them out, though, as these were made quite a while before I was even on the queue.

Spoiler: Role PMs
Welcome MagnaofIllusion. You are
Marten Reed

Librarian/Rockstar/Lovable Indie Protagonist

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Protagonist
(Passive): You’re a really cool guy. Like, seriously. You’re a bit of a dunce, but it’s impossible to dislike you! Nobody can bring themselves to hate you, so any killing action used on you will fail.

Win Condition
: You win when all Assholes are out of the game, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
You're a cool guy. Nobody can deny that. Hell, there isn't even anyone in the strip that dislikes you. You've got a kick-ass harem (Ok, sorta joking), you've got a neat little job at a library, and you're the guitarist for Deathmøle. Pretty sweet gig for you. You do have an, err, interesting family. And group of friends. And life in general. Your mother used to be a Dominatrix, and your father is gay. Kinda a big thing to find out after they were married and had you, but you made the best with what you had. Good on you!

Welcome Dunnstral. You are
Faye Whitaker

Alcoholic Robot Repair Technician

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Underground Welder
(Active): At night, you can choose another person. If they are a robot, they will get an additional ability, stronger than their normal ability, after taking one night of no action for the upgrade. If they are not a robot, this action will yield no result. You will not know the result of your action.

Serious Alcoholism
(Passive): So… You’re kinda an alcoholic. Ok, really an alcoholic. You need help, but for now, there’s not a lot to be done. Because of this, you can’t use your ability on consecutive nights.

Win Condition
Faye... You're a really tragic character. You grew up in Georgia, all happy-like, but then your dad blew his head off in front of you. Damn. After that, you got in a massive wreck, and hurt yourself pretty bad. You recovered physically, but you were never quite the same mentally. As such, you decided to start anew and move up to Northampton, MA. It's here you met Marten. You guys hit it off, but due to mental blocks, you just couldn't get together. After that, you hooked up with Sven, but that fell through, and then were going out with Angus, but that didn't work. Now you've been fired from Coffee of Doom because of your drinking problem, and are working in the Robot Fights as an underground mechanic. I hope things go well for you...

Welcome JaeReed. You are
Dora Bianchi

Barista/Asshole Cop (No, you aren't an asshole (well, comparatively). You just are decent at finding them)

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Goth Sense
(Active): You have an uncanny ability to sense assholes. Each night, you can choose a person. You will find out if they are “Definitely an Asshole”, or “Not Quite an Asshole”.

Win Condition
You're Dora Bianchi, the owner of Coffee of Doom. You're almost as much of a headcase as Faye. In every relationship you've been in, you're really paranoid, and yet you don't have any bounds yourself. It's kinda this reason that you got together with Marten, but then screwed it up in the end. Yep. And then you had to fire Faye 'cause she's an alcoholic. You're officially a teacher (and student) at the school of hard knocks.

Welcome LadyLambdaDelta. You are
Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham

OCD Stalker

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Stalker tendencies
(Active): You’re really socially anxious (probably due to being raised on a FREAKING SPACE STATION, but that’s a moot point) and have a hard time talking to people. You kind of have a tendency to let yourself into their homes. As such, each night, you can open up a neighborhood with the person of your choice. This will remain open for one day-night cycle, and then close.
OCD
(Passive): Due to your aforementioned Space Station childhood, you have to use perfect grammar and capitalization when you post. If you fail, there is a 50% chance that you will be roleblocked the following night. You will know whether or not you can act.

Win Condition
You're Hannelore, the mod's favorite character. You're socially anxious and have super super severe OCD and misophobia. But you're getting over it, with the help of Marten and his bros. In fact, you're finally getting your first friends you've ever had! That's kinda because you grew up on a space station, completely isolated from the rest of humanity. Down on Earth, though, she's put her compulsion to good use. She's an extremely talented drummer (which she calls "counting with her entire body"), and you're a barista at Coffee of Doom. You go Hannelore! We're all rooting for you!

Welcome pisskop. You are
Momo

Chibi AI/Enabled Idealist

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Electroshock Therapy
(Active): Your model is really cool in that you can shock people with a lot of electricity! This is pretty neat! You can use this as sort of an electroshock therapy (think defibrillator, but actually works). At night, you can choose one person. They will be protected from one killing ability that night.

Idealism
(Enabled Passive): You like to believe in the good in everyone. There’s no way you could possibly be scum. After a certain criteria activates, you will be revealed as town publically the following day. You will also gain a 1-shot bulletproof, due to your new full-sized chasis.

Win Condition
You're Momo-tan, an AI. You are the companion to Marygold. While you originally don't share much in common, you have grown to enjoy video games like she does, and some of the same taste in, err, alternate literature. You've also become friends with May, even though you are complete polar opposites. Whereas you are an adorable, lovable robot who likes to see the good in life, she tends to be impulsive, self-centered, and antagonistic. Well, as they say, opposites attract!

Welcome camn. You are
May

Virtual AI/Enabled FREAKING Chengzhou YF29

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Virtual Companion
(Active): You used to be in robot jail, but that’s not important. Either way, you got chosen for this beta “Virtual Companion” thing to get parole. Due to this, at night, you can choose one person to be in a neighborhood with you for 1 day/night phase. During this time, you will not be able to be targeted. However, they may choose to "turn you off" and leaving you treestumped. You will not be able to get your active ability activated, nor can you vote, however, you can still post in thread.

Chengzhou YF29
(Enabled Active): So, you’ve always wanted to be a figher jet. Well, if you can somehow acquire one, you can be! There is some sort of criteria that will allow you to become a Chengzhou YF-29 vectored-thrust strike drone (market price $270 million) complete with 1 missile (sorry about that, but missiles are FUCKING EXPENSIVE). Once during the game, after this is enabled, at night, you may kill one person.

Win Condition
You are May, an AI straight out of robot jail. You got in there because of your poor impulse control, when you failed to control the impulse to wire $270 million into a "private" Swiss Bank Account in order to buy a Chengzhou YF-29 vectored-thrust strike drone. In order to get out on parole quicker, you participated in a virtual companion program with Dale, where you had to be his companion in his AR glasses. You guys grew to have quite the companionship, and when you eventually got out with an actual body, you immediately went to his apartment. Since then, you've become "friends" with Momo, but haven't exactly improved on the impulse-control, nor the antagonism. Oh well! You're a pretty neat AI at heart!

Welcome Nachomamma8. You are
Veronica Reed

Professional Dominatrix

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Perceptive
(Active): You used to be a Dominatrix and professional kink model. This has [somehow] made you incredibly perceptive about people. As such, once during the game, at night, you can find out how many anti-town players were on the lynch wagon. This is unaffected by any millers, godfathers, framers, or similar roles.

Win Condition
You're Marten's mom, who used to be a fetish model/dominatrix! Kinda a weird profession to grow up around, but he made it work. I guess. You'd think you'd be really good with men, but somehow you married a gay one. That was certainly weird. Either way, you've moved from California to Northampton to be closer to Marten, and possibly to get remarried. It'll be interesting to see where this goes!

Welcome kraska77. You are
Sven Bianchi

Ex-Man Whore/Crappy Country Music Star (Correction: He’s a Country Music Star)

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Bad Country Music Star
(Active): You write terrible country music. That’s cool. Once during the game, at night, you can choose to perform a country song. You will become untargetable for that night. Did I mention it was terrible?
Ex-Asshole
(Passive): You used to be an asshole womanizer, so you’ll appear as such to any investigation that targets you.

Win Condition
You are Dora's brother Sven. You used to be an asshole who would hook up for numerous one-night stands, and even roped other people into your shindigs, but then Faye helped fix you somehow. Pity you gunked that up with her. Anyways, you've become much less of an asshole, and even went on a "fake date" to help Hannelore get over her extreme social anxiety. You're not that bad of a guy (anymore, at least)

Welcome Lil Uzi Vert. You are
John Ellicott-Chatham

Inventor with a Private Space Ship

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Wicked Cool Inventor
(Active): You are wicked smart, and can invent cool things. Twice during the game, you may choose a player to receive an invention (you may only give each invention once).
  • Cancer-Fighting Nano-Machines - This will make the player you target immune to the next kill action that targets them.
  • Orbital Pizza Strike Cannon - This will give the player you target the ability to roleblock one person. Because orbital pizza.
  • Robot Hamster - This will prevent the player of your choice from making any kill actions for 2 days.
Space Station
(Passive): Since you have your own space station, it’s kinda hard for anyone to really do anything to you. This means you’re immune to any non-killing actions!

Win Condition
You are Hannelore's dad, John Ellicott-Chatham. You're an anti-social inventor who lives in low Earth Orbit on this private space station. You don't really do much with anyone, but you do have coworkers up there, and an AI that automatically runs it, along with security from the U.S. government. So, nobody's actually quite sure how Hannelore was born, mostly because her mother "can count the number of liasons her father and [her] had on one hand." Maybe you made her as a genetic experiment. I dunno.

Welcome SpyreX. You are
Pintsize

Perverted Laser Robot

You are
Definitely an Asshole
! You can talk to the other assholes REDACTED

Death Laser
(Enabled Active): Due to your new military-grade chassis, you have a death laser installed. That's cool! But Marten disabled it because you're you. And that's a bad thing. However, there is a certain condition that could re-enable this power in the game. When you do, all of your kills will bypass any sort of kill protection.

Win Condition
: You win when you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Well... You're Pintsize, Marten's companion AI. You kinda suck. You're really perverted and like to touch people's (especially Faye's) breasts. This gets you into a lot of trouble. You also aren't good at the "supporting" thing you're supposed to do as a companion AI. You just switch from being somewhat helpful to the exact opposite on a dime. Well, what's to be expected from an AI? (I'll give you a hint, it's some shred of decency)

Welcome Socrates. You are
Yelling Bird

Loud... thing

You are
Definitely an Asshole

Yelling Bird
(Passive): Holy crap. You are just the worst. Absolutely, positively the worst. Everyone goes red from rage when they try to do anything to you. So you’re kinda immune to all actions taken on you. However, this also means that you take one less vote to lynch than normal. This doesn’t apply during LyLo.

Win Condition
: You win when you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.
You are Yelling Bird. You are typically used for filler when Jeph doesn't have time/motivation to write a new strip and doesn't have a guest week planned. You typically star with Harriet (whom you call Sweet-Tits, you ass), an altogether more likable character than you. Thankfully, though, you will NO LONGER APPEAR IN ANY STRIPS. Oh thank God. Everyone is happy about it.

Welcome I Am Innocent. You are
Beatrice Chatham

Crappy Mother/Corporate Dictator

You are
Definitely an Asshole

Corporate Assassination
(Active): You have connections. I mean, being a super wealthy (and equal ruthless) businesswoman has its perks. As such, you can call upon one of those contacts to poison an adversary. Instead of a normal kill, you kill your targets through poison.
Bad Parent
(Passive): You have no idea how to parent. Or even do anything outside of a boardroom, for the most part. You can only follow what other people normally do. As such, you can’t be the first vote on a wagon. If you try to, your vote will fail.

Win Condition
You're Beatrice Chatham, Hannelore's mom. You used to be married to John, but then you got divorced because he's not really a social guy, and you're kinda an evil corporate scumbag. To each their own. Anyways, your pastimes include being super rich, being evil, and being a bad parent. You don't really have anything in common with Hannelore, except that you both like to drink. To quote Faye, it's like a Lifetime Original Movie. "Shaken, Not Stirred, One Woman's Quest to Connect with Her Daughter (by drinking): Love Hurts, But the Hangover is Worse!"
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1587, Shadow_step wrote: Now if you want to tell me that there is no scum on this wagon apart from Aris himself, please do tell me that.
In post 1569, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 753, DiamondSentinel wrote:Aristophanes [7]
Pisskop
, Kraska77,
Nachomamma8, Camn
, MagnaoIllusion,
JaeReed
Aristophanes
Yes, in fact Arist was the only scum on that wagon. Lol ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:00 am

Ok, so here's the issue that came up.

Originally, when I said that pisskop would know he was shot at, I forgot that MagnaofIllusion had a permanent bulletproof. pisskop was originally supposed to be the only bulletproof that would be aware of being shot.

However, I will just say. Town was already thoroughly fucked by the time that came around.

PEdit: Oh yeah. That's in the Death PT. You guys kinda abused Wagon analysis right there.
“Why was I chosen?'
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Titus »

Well Kuroi and I were both right.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:11 am

You were each half right
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:43 am

OP updated.

(expired on 2017-01-11 12:00:00) until all PTs are released unless one of their members expressed disapproval at releasing it.
“Why was I chosen?'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Im a little made mod.

I expected to be informed of a bullet in my direction.

and also mad the town went and no lynched.

But its my fault too
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:57 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'm fine with it ds

I didnt expect to come back to this

And kop you starting that day i went fuuuuuuu
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:01 pm

In post 1760, pisskop wrote:Im a little made mod.

I expected to be informed of a bullet in my direction.

and also mad the town went and no lynched.

But its my fault too
I will take partial blame, but I don't want you blaming the town loss on this mistake. What would you have done differently had you been informed of your newfound mortality?

Who would you have lynched?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:02 pm

It was MyLo, and Spyre and Socrates were not the biggest ones on the chopping block. More than likely, MoI would have died, and then you would have died the night after. The result was the same.
“Why was I chosen?'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im going to pout and blame you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:04 pm

Had you mistakenly "proved" a scum member, I would have taken much more blame, however, you still would have mistakenly proven someone, as MoI could have been attacked (and he was never going to be informed), or scum could have elected to idle.
“Why was I chosen?'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

too busy pouting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'll read next time instead of going off my gut. I promises
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:07 pm

Anyways, just a quick quote from the dead PT.
In post 111, DiamondSentinel wrote:This game was a bit of a psychological experiment on my part.

I made this game with town CLEARLY having more power than the town. There were only 2 negative utility aspects of the town (3 if you count the post-restriction, but eh).
Meanwhile, there were no real strong scum roles. They had an enabled strongman, a hated untargetable, and a poisoner actress. They were at a clear disadvantage.

However, the town were so focused on the fact that they HAD such strong roles, and refused to actually look for scum. They doubted the power they were given.

Now, this is definitely just an isolated case, but the point is this is the clear trend in mafia games.

Cyberpunk Mafia, Machina Mafia (aside from one role, but that was just bad luck with RNG), and Saga Frontier ALL had town heavily outweighing the power of the scum roles, and scum STILL won each one!

No matter how you set up the roles, scum will win more often than not.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:09 pm

I'm going to go ahead and release the Dead Thread. It has more of my thought processes when making this game than the mod and setup threads did.

Dead Thread
“Why was I chosen?'
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh we were gonna play chicken and stab kop till something happened.

And ds i dont think its a function of town power fears as much as, well, town is hard
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:13 pm

In post 1770, SpyreX wrote:Ohh we were gonna play chicken and stab kop till something happened.

And ds i dont think its a function of town power fears as much as, well, town is hard
Their first mislynch was literally because he was "too powerful"
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:13 pm

Also, they made the assumption that ascetic made him more powerful. Ascetic was strictly NU in this setup.
“Why was I chosen?'
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1755, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1587, Shadow_step wrote: Now if you want to tell me that there is no scum on this wagon apart from Aris himself, please do tell me that.
Pisskop
, Kraska77,
Nachomamma8, Camn
, MagnaoIllusion,
JaeReed
Aristophanes
:lol:
Indeed! Who woulda guessed I didn't get bussed for towncred!

I'm amazed this is a victory after my abysmal play! Well done guys! :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:19 pm

In post 1773, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1755, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Pisskop
, Kraska77,
Nachomamma8, Camn
, MagnaoIllusion,
JaeReed
Aristophanes
:lol:
Indeed! Who woulda guessed I didn't get bussed for towncred!

I'm amazed this is a victory after my abysmal play! Well done guys! :)
They had us all on the edge of our seats in the Dead Thread. They ended up in 2 scenarios where they pretty much lost if they made the wrong nightkill, which was really interesting. Even though it was kinda their fault they ended up in one of them...
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”