Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (13 players or fewer). Signups Here
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
 
User avatar
Joined: April 24, 2008
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1775  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:26 pm

It was a fun game i liked it.
I think you've fell victim to classic player silliness though ds. Unless its vital i end up saying very little cause hijinks abound
And mollie... I'm heartbroken you forgot me in the sdc

And camn well

<3
Show

DiamondSentinel
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 03, 2015
Location: Teenage Angst (Half a decade late, mind you)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1776  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:30 pm

In post 1775, SpyreX wrote:It was a fun game i liked it.
I think you've fell victim to classic player silliness though ds. Unless its vital i end up saying very little cause hijinks abound
And mollie... I'm heartbroken you forgot me in the sdc

And camn well

<3

What do you mean classic player silliness?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”

SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
 
User avatar
Joined: April 24, 2008
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1777  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:34 pm

So you answer a question
So they ask more questions
And even more questions
And even more
And then a mistake is made
Jazzhands abound
Show

JaeReed
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 03, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1778  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:41 pm

In post 1771, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1770, SpyreX wrote:Ohh we were gonna play chicken and stab kop till something happened.

And ds i dont think its a function of town power fears as much as, well, town is hard

Their first mislynch was literally because he was "too powerful"


To be fair, Uzi lied about being bulletproof. Which is where the unbalanced argument came in.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia

pirate mollie
thingmaker
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2012
Location: north carolina
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1779  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:06 pm

In post 1775, SpyreX wrote:It was a fun game i liked it.
I think you've fell victim to classic player silliness though ds. Unless its vital i end up saying very little cause hijinks abound
And mollie... I'm heartbroken you forgot me in the sdc

And camn well

<3


whats an sdc

you know you always a special place in my clavicle <3

this game was a lot of fun to spectate, ty for modding and letting me ds!!!

congrats scumzors, you guys played pretty awsum :] I cracked up at socrates's post . you know who worries about an sk its scum thats who. :P
so long and thnx for all of the fish!

kraska77
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 19, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1780  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:09 pm

socrates was scum???????

Image


i was like.......3248398% fooled socrates :cry:
have read little and understood less

DiamondSentinel
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 03, 2015
Location: Teenage Angst (Half a decade late, mind you)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1781  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:17 pm

In post 1778, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1771, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1770, SpyreX wrote:Ohh we were gonna play chicken and stab kop till something happened.

And ds i dont think its a function of town power fears as much as, well, town is hard

Their first mislynch was literally because he was "too powerful"


To be fair, Uzi lied about being bulletproof. Which is where the unbalanced argument came in.

That is true, although I told you from the get-go that the game was incredibly swingy.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”

camn
soundtracker
 
User avatar
Joined: April 14, 2008
Location: GMT +9
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1782  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:33 pm

In post 1775, SpyreX wrote:<3
<3 You!

not Magna tho. :(
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2

camn
soundtracker
 
User avatar
Joined: April 14, 2008
Location: GMT +9
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1783  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:36 pm

in re: DS;

I dont think he screwed pisskop as badly as he screwed ME!
The scumteam was counting on an unreliable lurker to deadline hammer.. and HE DIDNT!

So they get an extension??

that should have gone to no-lynch.. and I would have vigged the fuck out of spyrex.

BUUUUTT... we can what-if all day, cuz kraska probably would have deadline hammered. So its all good.

I was still sore. That extension was bupkis.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2

pisskop
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 14, 2013
Location: HushedWeights the Submerged Valley

Post Post #1784  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Soc was obvscum.

Moi Soc were my picks, actually
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.

pisskop
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 14, 2013
Location: HushedWeights the Submerged Valley

Post Post #1785  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:41 pm

I was going to push soc.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.

DiamondSentinel
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 03, 2015
Location: Teenage Angst (Half a decade late, mind you)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1786  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:43 pm

In post 1783, camn wrote:in re: DS;

I dont think he screwed pisskop as badly as he screwed ME!
The scumteam was counting on an unreliable lurker to deadline hammer.. and HE DIDNT!

So they get an extension??

that should have gone to no-lynch.. and I would have vigged the fuck out of spyrex.

BUUUUTT... we can what-if all day, cuz kraska probably would have deadline hammered. So its all good.

I was still sore. That extension was bupkis.

Extensions for replacements is standard policy. That's just the way it is.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”

DiamondSentinel
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 03, 2015
Location: Teenage Angst (Half a decade late, mind you)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1787  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:43 pm

I didn't want to extend, tbh. I loved watching you play. But various people brought it to my attention that extension for replace is standard.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”

pirate mollie
thingmaker
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2012
Location: north carolina
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1788  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:49 pm

In post 1787, DiamondSentinel wrote:I didn't want to extend, tbh. I loved watching you play. But various people brought it to my attention that extension for replace is standard.


yeah it is. in the 1 game I modded here it is what we did and antihero said that was standard. and radja has done it in his games too.
so long and thnx for all of the fish!

Socrates
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 09, 2009

Post Post #1789  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:04 pm

I honestly have no idea if I played well or not. Every moment felt like we were surviving through the very skin of our teeth.

Camn was so super-duper-mega town that it boggles my mind that we were able to get her lynched. And she had a provable ability! And was about to shoot scum! And we had no way to stop her!

And Uzi was provable as well! And he got lynched too!

And Pisskop really should have claimed his doc ability instead of his bullet proof, and then pushed for a lynch, like I said. Even if the gambit he tried to pull wasn't obviously a lie, he was the only one we were ever going to shoot.

Dunn played his role well, but should have taken a more pro-active stance about his positions on day 3. LLD would still have been a mislynch, but we quite literally NEEDED to lynch Camn or we were fucked. If she shot Spy, there was no way I was going to make it through two more mislynches on my own. I'm not that good at this game!

And Jae, yes, your cop breadcrumb was incredibly obvious, and is more or less the only reason you got killed. The way you expanded your argument to not lynch any of the robots threw me for a bit about whether you were more than just a cop, but the fact that you were an information role was undeniable.

Socrates
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 09, 2009

Post Post #1790  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:08 pm

In post 1494, camn wrote:Talk to Socrates. He is the only hope for sensibility here.
LLD is gone.
Magna has too much of his ego tied up in it, plus maybe scum.
Spyrex ...If he was town he could be swayed...But he isn't.
And pisskop would hammer anyone.

So Socrates is my Schindler. Only he can save me from genocide.


Sorry Camn, I was your Brute.

I even did want to save you, but you were going to shoot my good buddy! My hands were tied!

Socrates
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 09, 2009

Post Post #1791  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:13 pm

In post 1780, kraska77 wrote:socrates was scum???????

Image


i was like.......3248398% fooled socrates :cry:

I honestly started to feel bad about how you were going to react when you found out.

DiamondSentinel
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 03, 2015
Location: Teenage Angst (Half a decade late, mind you)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1792  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 pm

In post 1780, kraska77 wrote:socrates was scum???????

Image


i was like.......3248398% fooled socrates :cry:

WAIT A SECOND!

You're not gone! That's cool!

Just taking a break from games?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”

Socrates
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 09, 2009

Post Post #1793  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Here's a fun game for anyone that reviews this thread: try to spot the point in the game that I lost access to my anxiety medication, and then try to guess when I got it back.

I bet it's real obvious if you know to look for it!

SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
 
User avatar
Joined: April 24, 2008
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1794  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Whats an sdc she hurtses us even more

Fates a member of the screaming death clan. You know him, reck, nacho and some other people not worth mentioning <\3
Show

JaeReed
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 03, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1795  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:38 pm

Oh look my confirmation read on Socrates was right :P
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia

JaeReed
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 03, 2016
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1796  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:50 pm

In post 1789, Socrates wrote:And Jae, yes, your cop breadcrumb was incredibly obvious, and is more or less the only reason you got killed. The way you expanded your argument to not lynch any of the robots threw me for a bit about whether you were more than just a cop, but the fact that you were an information role was undeniable.


Honestly, I half knew pisskop was town because I was playing with him and dunn as scum in another game at the same time.

But I knew I wasn't likely to stop a lynch on pisskop without having the inno result, and I don't lie as town. It gave him enough time to get conftowned by Dunn and I was hoping he'd do a little more because I have seen him pull off some good plays. It just wasn't meant to be :(
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia

pirate mollie
thingmaker
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2012
Location: north carolina
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1797  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:09 pm

In post 1794, SpyreX wrote:Whats an sdc she hurtses us even more

Fates a member of the screaming death clan. You know him, reck, nacho and some other people not worth mentioning <\3


oi! I forgot you were in it! :(

will you plz accept my apology?
so long and thnx for all of the fish!

Socrates
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 09, 2009

Post Post #1798  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:21 pm

I'm fine with the scum topic being revealed. The only thing I'm really embarrassed to be seen is when I drunkenly speculated that Kraska was a traitor. I was less than sober when I said that. :oops:

In post 1796, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1789, Socrates wrote:And Jae, yes, your cop breadcrumb was incredibly obvious, and is more or less the only reason you got killed. The way you expanded your argument to not lynch any of the robots threw me for a bit about whether you were more than just a cop, but the fact that you were an information role was undeniable.


Honestly, I half knew pisskop was town because I was playing with him and dunn as scum in another game at the same time.

But I knew I wasn't likely to stop a lynch on pisskop without having the inno result, and I don't lie as town. It gave him enough time to get conftowned by Dunn and I was hoping he'd do a little more because I have seen him pull off some good plays. It just wasn't meant to be :(

You did the right thing, to be honest, and literally everyone in the town should have picked up on it converged on you. Camn did, props to her, but both Uzi and pisskop himself should have wanted to use their protection on you, but then Uzi got lynched and Pisskop didn't submit any action. You copped good in the context of this setup, it was really the rest of the town that let you down.

pirate mollie
thingmaker
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2012
Location: north carolina
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1799  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:31 pm

pisskop for scum mvp!
so long and thnx for all of the fish!

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Coney Island

cron