Mini 1867 -- TBD Mafia [game over]

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #225  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:12 am

In post 223, KainTepes wrote:There's no benefit to me acting like this as scum,,

also i'm not going to continue this discussion, i want to see what other people say about it

that is fine, it is a distraction for us to

but you didn't answer my question

and I'd like to understand your vote on me more
balance among all things

KainTepes
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #226  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:13 am

I can't answer your question because i am not capable of doing that, or i would have done it already
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto
"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

KainTepes
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #227  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:14 am

as for my vote on you, because of the position of my role i will be suspicious of anyone who doesnt answer............ like sure you can choose not to answer,, but i will be suspicious
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto
"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #228  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:14 am

I think Dreal is being thrown by KT's aggressiveness. I think it would be really smaret to share some of our answers. Like I actually wonder if we can figure out if the gae is multiball through the votes.

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #229  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:14 am

In post 228, Narna wrote:I think Dreal is being thrown by KT's aggressiveness. I think it would be really smart to share some of our answers. Like I actually wonder if we can figure out if the game is multiball through the votes.

ugh too many bars.

KainTepes
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #230  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:15 am

anyway lets end this discussion. you can keep your vote on me if you want. For everyone else, the question is:

In post 192, KainTepes wrote:QUESTION TO ALL: WHAT DID YOU ANSWER FOR THE QUESTION FOR WHETHER YOU LIKE PLAYING AS TOWN SCUM OR THIRD PARTY


i need to know this for RESEARCH PURPOSES,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i am a phD IN TOWN OF SALAMI
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto
"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #231  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:17 am

Woah lady KT got qt

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #232  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:20 am

In post 218, drealmerz7 wrote:why does me taking this position make you think I have a guilty conscience?

THIS question, KT
balance among all things

KainTepes
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #233  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:21 am

because you are reluctant to reveal your answer,, and insistent on scumreading me for asking this question, and i dont think you have a good reason for trying to stop people from answering my question
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto
"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #234  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:22 am

Lane's question to Dreal seems like phony busywork.

VOTE: Lane

KainTepes
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #235  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:22 am

like its ok if you want to not answer my question,, but you are trying to stop everyone from answering it
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto
"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

KainTepes
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #236  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:22 am

Narna do you want to answer my question,?
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto
"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #237  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:22 am

In post 224, Narna wrote:KT, if you tell me your answer to "if you can drive cars", "do you have a job", and "what's your greatest weakness", I'll give you my preferred alignment for the game.

ɀefiend
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 29, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #238  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:24 am

In post 234, Narna wrote:Lane's question to Dreal seems like phony busywork.

VOTE: Lane

Even though it might have been the first non-RVS post made in the game? Someone's gotta get the ball rolling right?

KainTepes
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #239  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:27 am

In post 237, Narna wrote:
In post 224, Narna wrote:KT, if you tell me your answer to "if you can drive cars", "do you have a job", and "what's your greatest weakness", I'll give you my preferred alignment for the game.


ok i don't mind,,

"cars" = no,
"job" = no,
"what's your greatest weakness" = i am kain tepes...........
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto
"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #240  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:31 am

In post 238, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 234, Narna wrote:Lane's question to Dreal seems like phony busywork.

VOTE: Lane

Even though it might have been the first non-RVS post made in the game? Someone's gotta get the ball rolling right?

I'm trying to get the ball rolling. Lane didn't really engage rvs at all, and he enters the game trying to break rvs by questioning something that didn't seem alignment indicative to me. Dreal's bit on Frank, and KT's question seem like more genuine attempts to break rvs here.

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #241  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:34 am

In post 233, KainTepes wrote:because you are reluctant to reveal your answer,, and insistent on scumreading me for asking this question, and i dont think you have a good reason for trying to stop people from answering my question

I'm reluctant to assume revealing my answer does town any good

I'm not soley SRing because you ask the question, and you simplifying it as such as a way to dismiss the validity of my concerns is even more telling

my reasons are pro-town cautionary

and itseems like you're zoooming as fast as you can to get whatever you can before my CAUTIONARY influence is heeded at all (and you try to discredit my influence at the same time, of course)

people can always reveal in time to come, they can never take it back

do you see my concern?

also, it seems odd that you'd reveal you had such a role too, or that there'd even been one
balance among all things

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #242  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:35 am

In post 239, KainTepes wrote:
In post 237, Narna wrote:
In post 224, Narna wrote:KT, if you tell me your answer to "if you can drive cars", "do you have a job", and "what's your greatest weakness", I'll give you my preferred alignment for the game.


ok i don't mind,,

"cars" = no,
"job" = no,
"what's your greatest weakness" = i am kain tepes...........

I wanted to be

S C U M

drealmerz7
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: February 09, 2016
Location: earth
Pronoun: He

Post Post #243  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:36 am

if it is a role I don't want to role fish

I just want to say it seems suspect

and we should perhaps be cautious

I like to be cautious, that's not scummy, and painting it as such stinks
balance among all things

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #244  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:39 am

In post 241, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 233, KainTepes wrote:because you are reluctant to reveal your answer,, and insistent on scumreading me for asking this question, and i dont think you have a good reason for trying to stop people from answering my question

I'm reluctant to assume revealing my answer does town any good

I'm not soley SRing because you ask the question, and you simplifying it as such as a way to dismiss the validity of my concerns is even more telling

my reasons are pro-town cautionary

and itseems like you're zoooming as fast as you can to get whatever you can before my CAUTIONARY influence is heeded at all (and you try to discredit my influence at the same time, of course)

people can always reveal in time to come, they can never take it back

do you see my concern?

also, it seems odd that you'd reveal you had such a role too, or that there'd even been one

If revealing shit turns out to be bad for town, it would implicate KT and I think that more likely than not, it would help solve the gamestate down the line. If revealing stuff doesn't effect the game much at all, then it may force scum into lying more. However, given the mod gave a warning about revealing your answers, I don't blame you for being cautious.

But do you get where I'm coming from?

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #245  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:41 am

ebwop on that second sentance: scum might lie unnecessarily if the answers aren't game spoiling.

Davsto
Farce of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: The land of tea-drinking and Queen-worshipping.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #246  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:58 am

VOTE: drealmer

The fact that he thinks this is weird - from what I'm aware of - is quite odd. Maybe he should check his role PM.

Genuinely can't remember my answers, although I probably answered Town.
"dammit davsto" - everyone"I'm never in someone's sig :(" - McMenno
On UK time, currently UTC+1

Aristophanes
Mr. Blue Sky
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Ἀγορά
Pronoun: He

Post Post #247  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:00 am

In post 198, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 196, lane0168 wrote:
In post 149, drealmerz7 wrote:why the vote on mcmenno?

In post 155, drealmerz7 wrote:mcmenno, did you poop inside or something?

Can you tell me why you showed concern twice for votes on mcmenno but haven't asked about any other votes?

not really in that context/the way you are framing that, no
I didn't even realize I'd done that until you pointed it out
I was just curious about them more than others, I'd guess (or that I understood others more than those), but there was no "focus" on them for me other than the votes drew my attention

upon reflection now - I have noticed that he gets voted a lot on D1, and I don't quite understand it, and with that knowledge I do think scum may feel they're more likely to get a D1 mislynch on mcmenno than someone else

so maybe it was a subconscious defense of him, having seen that pattern happen in the past and balked at it because I don't understand (that is something I do all the time, in life, balk at what I don't understand if it keeps happening)
Eww

VOTE: Dreal
Semi-Retired, but may play by request!

"life's not a competition" - Psyche
"Also, people should not be mean to each other." - Annadog40

Aristophanes
Mr. Blue Sky
 
User avatar
Joined: December 30, 2014
Location: Ἀγορά
Pronoun: He

Post Post #248  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:02 am

In post 213, drealmerz7 wrote:I think you're fishing for information and you don't care what it is because you're just going to do what you can to make whoever you want look scummy for whatever shit you can come up with

which is why I asked repeatedly what your reasons were, and now your reason is "it just sounds interesting to know"

nooop

VOTE: kain teppes
Even more eww. Dreal is scumzz
Semi-Retired, but may play by request!

"life's not a competition" - Psyche
"Also, people should not be mean to each other." - Annadog40

Narna
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 24, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #249  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:03 am

Break it down for me Ari. I'm not too keen on eww posting.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Theme Games