Mini 1868 - Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love Mafia [GAME OVER]

Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (13 players or fewer). Signups Here
Fate
:HAPPY:
 
User avatar
Joined: January 24, 2010
Location: Eternity

Post Post #300  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Well hopefully the vig knows to shoot random.

VOTE: Medea

You haven't really addressed any of the issues I had with your slot.

I am biased in my read on Indigo because I like the color. If he's V/lA for a week its really not a pressing issue anyway.

Weren't you voting Persivul before? We agree that read. Why are you no longer interested in pursuing him?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Persivul
His Majesty the King
 
User avatar
Joined: May 04, 2015
Pronoun: He

Post Post #301  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:06 pm

In post 299, Medea the Alien wrote:What's your read on Indigo at this point?

Town side of null - can't go stronger than that as there's only 6 posts. I agree with them on the LUV push, and that's mostly what they discussed.
Forgetting the V/LA issue, do you see town motivation in their posts?

I think the better question in this setup is, do you see scum motivation in their posts, and to that I'd say - no.

Medea the Alien
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 11, 2014
Pronoun: She

Post Post #302  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Spoiler: Going through Tammy's posts to check for unaddressed questions
In post 50, Tammy wrote:Have you read my posts Penguin?


Yup!

In post 51, Tammy wrote:Actually it's weird that you didn't address my suggestion directly. Is there a reason you're avoiding interacting with me?

In post 57, Tammy wrote:Your interaction with me is still not sitting right. Why are you being antagonistic and kinda putting me down. You're reminding me of the last time I suspected someone and they wrote a whole thing about how I wasn't playing well enough in an attempt to make me feel shitty and ignore they were being scummy as shit like you are.


Because I find the overall tenor of 'set-up is so swingy/unbalanced/scary' to be a waste of time and demoralizing, because I'd expect you to take five minutes and think suggestions through before posting, and I expect more interesting observations from you mixed in with the emotional stuff.

How in the seven hells do you not have any idea what my alignment is?


Because I'm not scum so I don't have a master alignment list? :P

Seriously, a) even if reading you was one of my top priorities I don't have enough content on seeing you interact with most of the player list, b) I usually put off reading you as I explained earlier because the question resolves itself eventually and risks lots of emotional reaction in the meantime, c) while I may be missing some magic nuances, the posting you've done thus far is pretty alignment-neutral from my perspective.

In post 58, Tammy wrote:The question is why ask gamma why he suggested the mass claim, when it should be abundantly obvious. He literally said he thought it might break the game. How is that not clear?


My intention was to inquire as to how he thought it would break the game. I didn't see anything immediate to indicate such a thing was possible, so it wasn't abundantly clear to me. It's like saying 'we should colonize Mars!' and then expecting to be treated as a savant for the suggestion while having zero followthrough. I'm allowed to ask what kind of spaceships we should be building and what suggests the vistas on Mars are any better than the ones here.

In post 59, Tammy wrote:Oh so Penguin, since you have done some thinking about the perils of the scum:town ratio, what are your thoughts on it? Do you think there is anything we can do? You know since you've thought about it and all.


To summarize my thoughts so far from elsewhere and a couple minor thoughts since, hypoclaiming is an option. Day One massclaim is unlikely to be helpful. As Empking (I think?) said, cop should claim if they get a guilty, but I'm trusting that said PR will determine that. My top choice for massclaiming would be for the gunsmith to decide when it makes most sense, since post-mass claim they'd have the most useful results/ability to get results. Perils of the scum:town ratio mostly just mean lynching correctly today sets the tone more than usual. For scum, they really don't want to give us a crack into their block, or at least I'd treat it more like a perilous house of cards.

In post 61, Tammy wrote:
In post 48, Medea the Alien wrote:
Gamma Emerald, why would you want to throw in RQS at this point? Are you dissatisfied with the discourse in progress? What was your thought process that mass claiming would be useful?

--PA (I sign, nyeh)


I forgot about the mass claiming question next to the egregiousness of trying to dump us back in RQS and making Day One even more annoying. My bad.

In post 74, Tammy wrote:Bleh I wish I were a normal person who had all the questions right when I read a post and not act like those kernels that pop minutes after the poppers been turned off.

If you thought it was weird that I got weird about [the setup] when the game started, wouldn't that have been enough of something for you to poke at? Why didn't you ask that before I pointed out that you hadn't interacted with me directly? Even if all I was doing was posting nonsense and nothing to poke at further, wouldn't that be the thing? Because if you thought it was weird that should have been pointed out. (On the off chance you are town and this really does read weird to you, ask your other head how often I read the setup or rules before a game starts.)

Also if you thought about the perils of the ratio, and since I was going on about it, why didn't you offer up any of your thoughts? Why did you act like you didn't know the impetus of why we were throwing out such bad ideas.

Also squared why did you ask that question of LUV in this post instead of your first one. Did you reread the game and that stuck out to you the second time?


Weird =/= scummy per se. Just alien to my mindset. And I didn't want to prolong the topic (ha!) and didn't think I needed to get super-bossy about telling you what to post/not post about. I can have opinions on it, but your reaction to those opinions is yours. At the time I didn't have anything novel to say about those ideas aside from 'no,' which seemed to be where the discussion was heading.

Yup, posted once, had more time, reread again to see if there was anything else worth poking at in the slightest, figured I'd see what kind of engagement I got. Lil Uzi Vert gave me a bad gut feeling from the greeting post, but I prefer to let that kind of gut read percolate, gather more information.

In post 133, Tammy wrote:
In post 125, Medea the Alien wrote:Not penguin so I'm skipping all the Tammy questions, unless some of them were directed at me. I imagine it does change things that Tammy's posts were made form the point of view of all investigative roles being one-shots. That WOULD be desperate times.

What does it change?

In post 106, Tammy wrote:So then obviously definitely not on the mass claiming day one :oops:


Not the head it was directed at, but off the top of my head it seems you even said it gave you a definite opinion on not massclaiming super early where you'd thought it might be an option before? Which might suggest it make you reevaluate why people (namely, me) might be so disinclined to entertain the idea in the first place?

*****

I think that's everything you directed to me; later stuff where you were discussing me with Nacho I think I addressed a bit in earlier posts. Let me know if you want me to elaborate, and I'll look for follow-up questions.

And hey! since you're reading this, how do you feel about Fate, as he's the other person who thinks your case on me/us merits a vote? What about Lil Uzi Vert who's agreeing with Fate (and presumably you) but not voting for us?
169 days, 6 hours, 14 minutes

Keybladewielder
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2012
Location: Little Lip Theater
Pronoun: He

Post Post #303  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:17 pm

In post 291, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Mod: Could you fix the quote tags in ?


I'm afraid I don't see what the issue is. If you could please explain it to me I could fix it for you.

Medea the Alien
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 11, 2014
Pronoun: She

Post Post #304  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:19 pm

In post 300, Fate wrote:Well hopefully the vig knows to shoot random.

VOTE: Medea

You haven't really addressed any of the issues I had with your slot.

I am biased in my read on Indigo because I like the color. If he's V/lA for a week its really not a pressing issue anyway.

Weren't you voting Persivul before? We agree that read. Why are you no longer interested in pursuing him?


Since your issues with my slot are centered on that you don't think I'm scumhunting/I'm not engaging/I'm playing it safe, it seems pretty useless for me to devolve into an 'am too, are not' discussion. If there's something you want my opinion on I'll discuss, but otherwise I'm fine pursuing my own lines of inquiry with your watchful gaze over my shoulder.

And nope, first vote placed was on Indigo where it's stayed. Cabd doesn't RVS, and I didn't feel like it.

--PA

P-edit: Mod, everything before his comment at the end of the post came from my quote; it breaks the quote box partway through the wall.
169 days, 6 hours, 14 minutes

Keybladewielder
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2012
Location: Little Lip Theater
Pronoun: He

Post Post #305  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:27 pm



Vote Count

Gamma Emerald -
Reflektor - Gamma Emerald (L-6)
randomidget -
Lil Uzi Vert - Empking (L-6)
Empking -
Aj The Epic - shadonra (L-6)
BBMolla -
shadonra - Lil Uzi Vert (L-6)
Indigo - Medea the Alien, BBMolla (L-5)
Fate - Aj the Epic, randomidget, Reflektor, Persivul (L-3)
Persivul -
Tammy -
Medea The Alien - Tammy, Medea the Alien (L-5)
No Lynch -

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
Not Voting: Indigo

Day 1 Ends in:

(expired on 2017-01-21 15:15:25)
Last edited by Keybladewielder on Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Keybladewielder
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 22, 2012
Location: Little Lip Theater
Pronoun: He

Post Post #306  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:28 pm

In post 304, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 300, Fate wrote:Well hopefully the vig knows to shoot random.

VOTE: Medea

You haven't really addressed any of the issues I had with your slot.

I am biased in my read on Indigo because I like the color. If he's V/lA for a week its really not a pressing issue anyway.

Weren't you voting Persivul before? We agree that read. Why are you no longer interested in pursuing him?


Since your issues with my slot are centered on that you don't think I'm scumhunting/I'm not engaging/I'm playing it safe, it seems pretty useless for me to devolve into an 'am too, are not' discussion. If there's something you want my opinion on I'll discuss, but otherwise I'm fine pursuing my own lines of inquiry with your watchful gaze over my shoulder.

And nope, first vote placed was on Indigo where it's stayed. Cabd doesn't RVS, and I didn't feel like it.

--PA

P-edit: Mod, everything before his comment at the end of the post came from my quote; it breaks the quote box partway through the wall.


I believe I have fixed the error.

Fate
:HAPPY:
 
User avatar
Joined: January 24, 2010
Location: Eternity

Post Post #307  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:48 pm

I am voting Medea the Alien as of this page

Alien now that you see Indigo is AFk from this thread, it supports my claim that youre not actively taking risks because what the hell is that wagon going to do?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
 
User avatar
Joined: May 04, 2008

Post Post #308  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:10 pm

In post 290, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 276, Empking wrote:
In post 237, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 233, Empking wrote:
In post 232, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 231, Empking wrote:
In post 230, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 229, Empking wrote:LUV: Fate was the subject of conversation when BB moved. His reasons are - presumably - a mix of what the posts above him say.


My reasons are for Shondora's entrance which was on the same page. I'm not seeing the difference.


Shonora's entrance was not the subject of discussion. Since that was the entirety of my point then the difference is very large indeed.


Neither was Fate. Page 9 didn't have a main subject of discussion.



Shonora's entrance was not a subject of discussion. Since that was the entirety of my point then the difference is very large indeed.


Right, but what's the issue with attempting to make it a discussion by voting for him?


If you want to make it a subject of discusson you have to start a discussion. It obviously did not become a subject of discussion.

The Fate wagon just feels cold and weird. Not sure if scummy but it leaves m icy cold.

Don't like Hypo-clsiming. Scum have enough info that they cn yse it to narrow down the investigative roles. Frankly if the Cop gets a guilty then he should just come out with it and he can breadcrumb innocents for when he flips.



Why do you feel my naked vote isn't starting discussion? You haven't asked why I'm voting for Shadonra and you don't seem to care why. If you wanted a discussion about it so badly, you would've asked me why I'm scum reading him.


It isn't starting discussion as it didn't start duiscussion. I don't particularly want to talk about Shan and I think you are misrepresenting me.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #309  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:34 pm

VOTE: BBmolla

I mean honestly you couldn't ask for a more useless vote than dropping one on indigo. Wants LuV wagon, gets two generic townreads, moves on to Fate. He even says Uzi's posts aren't good. Which, going by his last post

In post 282, BBmolla wrote:In all honesty I'm not voting for pressure any more im just voting who I think is most likely scum


He should still be voting LuV as he's said nothing about Fate anyways.

Also he actually took part in RQS so fuck him.

Fate
:HAPPY:
 
User avatar
Joined: January 24, 2010
Location: Eternity

Post Post #310  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:48 pm

That's not where you want to be voting right now AJ
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #311  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:49 pm

You're one to protest.

I'm undecided on Medea and so I'm not going to contribute to it.

Fate
:HAPPY:
 
User avatar
Joined: January 24, 2010
Location: Eternity

Post Post #312  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Do you have any thoughts though

Any
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Fate
:HAPPY:
 
User avatar
Joined: January 24, 2010
Location: Eternity

Post Post #313  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:10 pm

*on Medea
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

BBmolla
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #314  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:41 pm

In post 309, Aj The Epic wrote:Also he actually took part in RQS so fuck him.

If you were a president you'd be Howard Daft.

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #315  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:50 pm

I have thoughts ofc, but none of them are worth shit. Medea's posting a lot more than I would early on. I find it interesting Medea has picked up so much focus and so little followup, be it votes or anything beyond a passing interest. I don't give a fuck about tone and it's too early to notice any odd motives. Ergo I'm just watching.

In post 314, BBmolla wrote:If you were a president you'd be Howard Daft.


Least I'd be a president. The only election you're gonna win is this lynch vote.

Tammy
Best Performance: Town
Best Performance: Town
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2012
Pronoun: She

Post Post #316  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:07 pm

This post will probably be short/probably be long, but will be my last, so.

I'm on my iPad so I'm not going to quote stripe and will be going from memory on what I've gone through.

Pensivul - if you mean why am I scum hunting you when you ask why I'm casting shade on you, it's because I find you suspicious. The things you claim I'm missing in your scum hunting repertoire are you answering questions I asked. That isn't even close to the same as you spontaneously going through the thread and responding to things and I think you know very well the difference. You did stop commenting on the game once things really started picking up. Yes, you answers the questions I asked, but I still find it suspicious that you stopped commenting on things at the point I pointed out.

If you read that first post and it read as a personal reason for a vote then I would expect that to be your interpretation. I still don't get where you're interpretation came from, and I find the mischaracterization of it suspicious. What is your read on Medea?

Sharon - that is one of the easiest conversations for a hydra to lie about. Hell I've lied about more intricate conversations I've had with a hydra partner before.

I'm not getting the suspicion on fate because he wasn't posting. I know I mentioned he was at Canada meet so would be waiting for him. Fates definitely not afraid of posting as scum. So far I've liked his posts. Not a true town read I still don't have one of those, but I've liked what I've seen.

Prism - I never meant to suggest that you had to defer to nacho on everything. I did mean on my opening though. Though if you weren't going to defer to nacho on thoughts on me, why are you waiting to see what he thinks of Medea?

I didn't like random midget or shadonira's opening.

I still believe that Medea is scum.

Penguin - when I asked you what my scum motivation was, I was actually interested in your thoughts. But instead you dodged the question with a misapplication of the circular reading fallacy. You instead claimed something about what I thought also when I wanted your thoughts, not you actually getting completely wrong what you imagined my thoughts to be.

I don't think you needed to repeat yourself in 302 when you made your thoughts clear previously, and I'm, sorry you feel that way. You guys didn't have to sign up after I did if I'm so difficult to deal with you cant scum hunt me. I got the first time that you think I've done nothing alignment indicative, why are you afraid to take a stance on me? I know you said something about me being excited as scum once? You'd have to point that game out. Faking being holy I drew town is something I had to start doing when I was scum because I was getting caught for not being happy to play. So, that makes my first post null obviously. But that covers my first post, nothing else is excited to be playing, or trolling which would be null.

To my recollection we have never had a conflict in a game, so I have no idea where this I can't comment/ask you a question because of the emotional drama it entails comes from. I e been tunneled on and scum hunted plenty and been perfectly fine. But you definitely want to let me know that there's an issue here with me and something to do with my emotions. I think you actually want to get a rise out of me with your posts and reminder that I'm emotionally problematic that way you can sit back and go see that's why I didn't want to engage in the first place. But you are being kinda mechanically antagonistic, that's not quite right, but there is definitely something off and weird, you certainly feel fine kinda putting me in my place so you should be fine actually scum hunting me.

I think it's because you're scum, but on the off chance you are somehow town and this is an actual problem you have with me, I'm leaving. I'm never going to stop thinking you're scum, and if you're actually town and you can't have any inkling on the heart and soul I've put into this game so far and you're sitting back too afraid to scum hunt me because I'll blow up, then that is going to be terrible for this game especially. Hopefully my replacement won't cause any emotional distress here.

I haven't had any issues with bb's posting, and people are making too much of gamma's rqs thing.

Anyways so long, playing with friends isn't all it's cracked up to be, good luck town.

mod - replace me sorry
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!

Talk to N!

BBmolla
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #317  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:52 pm

Sad to hear Tammy you were one of the reasons I signed up for this game. Take care.

Medea the Alien
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 11, 2014
Pronoun: She

Post Post #318  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Fate: I don't have a stronger scum read I feel like voting right now. I'm scum reading Lil Uzi Vert, but it's too gut for me to be ready to vote there. I'll move our vote if I feel like there's someone I want lynched more, but I'm also assuming Indigo will be back in here to some extent even if not oodles.

I'm really annoyed that Tammy replaced out after taking the effort to address her questions/comments. And for the record, Tammy (not that it matters now), that was meant as an indication that I wasn't blowing you off. Since you didn't post in the 36 hours after I did initially, I didn't know how specifically you wanted stuff answered.

On the plus side yeah, fine, I'm town reading the slot now, seeing as if she pulled this shit as scum I'd be incredibly disappointed.

I'm too pissed to deal with this further tonight and I need sleep. Other head is likely home sick from work tomorrow and can entertain you all then.

--PA
169 days, 6 hours, 14 minutes

Reflektor
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016

Post Post #319  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:17 pm

This post is just going to be responses to questions asked by others, impressions of last few pages coming up next.
In post 255, Medea the Alien wrote:Can you elaborate a bit? Because nothing from his entrance on has felt town to me.
I never said he felt town to me either, I only said this looks nothing like the game I played where I was scum with him, which is here.
In post 255, Medea the Alien wrote:I'm not quite buying that I'm horrendously lazy here. Grasping at straws, yes; but what better questions do you think I should have been asking? Because you weren't asking any.
The issue with the lazy questions is that I can't see what insight you were trying to gain from them. They seem like questions for the sake of it. I was taking a different approach to the game entirely, and I've explained previously part of why I leave my opening posts so open ended. Another part that was unintentional was that my read on Tammy was shitty and I missed several whole sentences because I was walking death who was well beyond the point of physical exhaustion.
In post 255, Medea the Alien wrote:I'm confused by your thought process here. You're voting the person who's on board with your top scum read? See, I tend to think people who need to overexplain their read changes (cough, Indigo, cough) are scummier than casual mind changes. And you think Empking looks scummy through all that?
Agreeing with my scumread, which has a 2/3 chance of being wrong to begin with, is not much of a towntell. It's more than a casual mind change, it's the pretext behind it that I explicitly list as one of my personal go-to tactics, which you're justifying my use of here. I don't get how you can be confused about it. Empking isn't scummy in my book, he was just clearly biased against LUV in his exchange with him-whether that's scum motivated or not is unclear.
Fate wrote:And what has Nacho said about me? Curious that opinion didn't cross your mind.
He's been MIA for the past 2-3 days but before that, just statements revolving around how he tries to get a read on you. I'm not revealing what those are, ask him after the game if you're curious.
Tammy wrote:Prism - I never meant to suggest that you had to defer to nacho on everything. I did mean on my opening though. Though if you weren't going to defer to nacho on thoughts on me, why are you waiting to see what he thinks of Medea?
I'm going to use Nacho, I'm not going to defer to Nacho. There's a big difference.

-Prism

Lil Uzi Vert
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #320  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:30 pm

In post 292, shadonra wrote:
In post 289, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What don't you like about AJ's posts?


AJ's iso looks like this.

"setup spec setup spec setup spec"

"i hate setup spec! i never do setup spec"

"fate doesn't post"

It looks like he wanted to post but wasn't interested in saying anything.


Not really getting that vibe at all.

Lil Uzi Vert
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #321  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:30 pm

In post 308, Empking wrote:
In post 290, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 276, Empking wrote:
In post 237, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 233, Empking wrote:
In post 232, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 231, Empking wrote:
In post 230, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 229, Empking wrote:LUV: Fate was the subject of conversation when BB moved. His reasons are - presumably - a mix of what the posts above him say.


My reasons are for Shondora's entrance which was on the same page. I'm not seeing the difference.


Shonora's entrance was not the subject of discussion. Since that was the entirety of my point then the difference is very large indeed.


Neither was Fate. Page 9 didn't have a main subject of discussion.



Shonora's entrance was not a subject of discussion. Since that was the entirety of my point then the difference is very large indeed.


Right, but what's the issue with attempting to make it a discussion by voting for him?


If you want to make it a subject of discusson you have to start a discussion. It obviously did not become a subject of discussion.

The Fate wagon just feels cold and weird. Not sure if scummy but it leaves m icy cold.

Don't like Hypo-clsiming. Scum have enough info that they cn yse it to narrow down the investigative roles. Frankly if the Cop gets a guilty then he should just come out with it and he can breadcrumb innocents for when he flips.



Why do you feel my naked vote isn't starting discussion? You haven't asked why I'm voting for Shadonra and you don't seem to care why. If you wanted a discussion about it so badly, you would've asked me why I'm scum reading him.


It isn't starting discussion as it didn't start duiscussion. I don't particularly want to talk about Shan and I think you are misrepresenting me.


Discussion is a two-way street. Your original complaint was that my naked vote was creating a bad atmosphere because I didn't give a reason. If you can't tell why I voting for someone and/or want me to explain why I'm voting for someone, part of your job description as town is to find out why and engage me. You haven't done that and you just admitted to not wanting to for whatever reason.

I feel like you're stretching for reasons for scum read me at this point.

Reflektor
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016

Post Post #322  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:36 pm

I'm actually really not sure how to feel about these last few pages. I like Shadonra's posts (in the sense that they feel town) even though I disagree with his opinion on Medea. I don't like Medea's latest posts despite their high effort and volume, especially #255.

Fate/Persivul/Aj are all works in progress. I'm juggling a bit too much today to really put in as much as I'd like. I'll try to come back to these later, responding to questions towards me is easy but reading for alignment is much harder. I'm having a hard time pinning down what to think about Persivul's posts especially. Don't be surprised if my initial impressions given above flip when I really get a chance to sit down and focus. (I realize the irony of this considering what I said about Fate)

-Prism

Lil Uzi Vert
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #323  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Note that in , the word to is suppose to be after the word reasons.

shadonra
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 04, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #324  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:55 am

In post 320, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 292, shadonra wrote:
In post 289, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What don't you like about AJ's posts?


AJ's iso looks like this.

"setup spec setup spec setup spec"

"i hate setup spec! i never do setup spec"

"fate doesn't post"

It looks like he wanted to post but wasn't interested in saying anything.


Not really getting that vibe at all.


Eh, I reread his ISO and I kinda agree. Latest few posts make me think my read on him was bad.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

I lean scum on posts like this (why does he get to do that and I don't? kinda thing)
In post 215, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 214, Empking wrote:I would have joined the fun and silently voted LUV, if not for my already being on him. I don't like the post because he is being entirely silent on why he voted and one can not reasonably guess why. Presumably the vote, but why the vote. It just creates a worse atmosphere. However, as I said, I'm already on him.


Why does my naked vote create a worse atmosphere and BB's doesn't? He just naked vote in .

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Coney Island