Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

That team might not make senss; maybe not shannon. Hs seems obvious. Nobody vote tho
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by podoboq »

Official Vote Count 3.00
LynchingWith 5 votes in play, it takes 3 to lynch.

Nobody
(5): BlackVoid, Misère, Dunnstral, shannon, Human Sequencer

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-02-24 16:20:00)
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by shannon »

If HS is a scum hammer then it's kind of obvious play, isn't it? Or maybe it's worth that risk when we are 3:2, because chances of HS' partner getting through are still pretty OK. Hmm.

I agree, nobody vote yet.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In that case, scumteam is possibly Human Sequencer and BlackVoid
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Actually that team is really unlikely two, from the early interactions with the pt stuff and HS voting jin

SHANNON....
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Other option is I'm wrong on misere
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by shannon »

Sorry had to go buy plants. Never buy a house it just eats all your money.

I did a little re-read during the night but didn't come up with much new.

HS voted Jin and went at him D1, but then all of a sudden BV was town to him. HS has basically been coasting reads-wise since then IMHO.

I would like BV's opinion on this too once he joins us, whether he felt buddied vs genuine. I still TR BV based on the stuff I pointed out yesterday.

Mis claimed VT early in the game. I'm not sure what to make of that. Whether it was genuine or whether it was just enough to get PR Mis kept alive or whether it's Scum Mis trying to make a claim that won't get countered.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I really need to go back and re-read the thread. Waiting for HS to post but I want to know why he hammered. Otherwise, he's the read that I felt more sure of was town. Right now, I'm pretty much looking at every possibility to see what fits.

Dunn/Shannon
Shannon/Misere
Misere/Dunn
HS/Dunn
HS/Shannon
HS/Misere

I'll go over them one by one tomorrow and eliminate what doesn't make sense.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 216, Misère wrote:
In post 210, shannon wrote:Dunn - Is my neighbour. First aboard the Jin wagon after Jin's slip, which earns points for me.
Dunnstral, is the slip why you voted Jin?
Aside from the vt claim at lynch time, things like this hold a certain nuance that I'd think are more advanced scum techniques

Blackvoid, I don't think you're scum with HS, either, because of the jin push (and putting him at l-1) and his response at the start. I don't think that was scum theatre.

HS + Shannon is what I'm strongly considering as the team
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

But even though that reasoning makes sense, I also pause to think if HS + Shannon is really likely. Maybe I'm really unlucky here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I wonder why hapahauli was killed
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 558, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 216, Misère wrote:
In post 210, shannon wrote:Dunn - Is my neighbour. First aboard the Jin wagon after Jin's slip, which earns points for me.
Dunnstral, is the slip why you voted Jin?
Aside from the vt claim at lynch time, things like this hold a certain nuance that I'd think are more advanced scum techniques

Blackvoid, I don't think you're scum with HS, either, because of the jin push (and putting him at l-1) and his response at the start. I don't think that was scum theatre.

HS + Shannon is what I'm strongly considering as the team
Are you saying that Mis's question was advanced scum, or my initial statement?

I would like to know why you are suddenly scum reading me after unapologetically sheeping me earlier in the game?

Also how you think HS and I make sense as a team? Like what connections you see there?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 561, shannon wrote:Are you saying that Mis's question was advanced scum, or my initial statement?
No, I think he's town for it...
shannon wrote: I would like to know why you are suddenly scum reading me after unapologetically sheeping me earlier in the game?
Well, you did a good job of buddying up to me.
shannon wrote: Also how you think HS and I make sense as a team? Like what connections you see there?
I mainly think hs is obvious scum. Ignoring me, the hammer, yeah. Looking at who their partner could be, it's hard to imagine it being misere (who I townread) or blackvoid (jin's slot, who they pushed to l-1)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Ok Shannon, who can you see as hs's partner?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by shannon »

I am not sure HS is scum to even have a partner, really. I feel like a scum quick hammer is way too obvious. Like the scum team could have come in to today pretty much under the radar, so one of them overtly drawing attention to themselves seems silly.

I think that's why HS is alive today, for WIFOM.

I have a theory about why Hap died. I think he was targeted because he was starting to look town and because he was a new replacement, and replacements have a way of seeing things other people don't.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Sorry, I'm pretty sure Hs is scum.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by shannon »

What level of sureness? And how so sure, what's the case?

His being scum is not impossible given what has happened so far, but I would say it's improbable.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Wow, I get it now. HS is scared of me. Because they're scum. Yesterday they flat out ignored me knowing nobody would really pay attention to me.

I really am convinced enough to vote hs here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Don't ask me for a case. That's really not my forte. Just instinct piled up. Things that don't make sense to other people. But it fills me with the confidence to drive my blade into Human Sequencer's heart
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by shannon »

If I join you on this and it's wrong, scum win with a hammer. Are you *that sure*?
Misère
Misère
Townie
Misère
Townie
Townie

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Misère »

That hammer made me re-evaluate my townread on HS. I thought they were town because I liked the tone of their early play and particularly their early Jin case, but looking at it more carefully it becomes problematic. The idea that someone could be
so sure
someone else is scum, only to drop the case forever once it hits some resistance, seems distinctly un-towny.

Beyond that, there is the obvious hammer. Some people will say this is too dangerous to come from scum, but quickhammering from town is annoyingly common in the current meta and is rarely punished, so it's not really that dangerous in itself and by now I'm pretty sure good scum players have figured that out. This particular hammer, though, came with more than a week on the clock, without any statement of intent, and on a wagon that I don't think everyone on board was ready for a lynch.

Even under those conditions there are some particularly arrogant town players who will quickhammer because they are just
so certain of themselves
that they'll see this as a chance to show everyone else how right they are. But HS seems to not consider themselves good at Mafia, so I would expect more humility in their actions. It doesn't really add up.
Misère
Misère
Townie
Misère
Townie
Townie

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:23 am

Post by Misère »

Also, HS questioned my vote on BlackVoid in our neighborhood yesterday, but never responded when I asked what changed their mind on that slot (and had plenty of time to do so).
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:19 am

Post by shannon »

Are you two really set on this? Not willing to entertain any other options? You really think I am being silly by saying HS's hammer is too scummy to be scum?

I just checked my 'hood with him and he says he hasn't read the thread, as of about two hours ago. I've told him to get in here because you guys want to lynch him.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

In post 571, Misère wrote:Also, HS questioned my vote on BlackVoid in our neighborhood yesterday, but never responded when I asked what changed their mind on that slot (and had plenty of time to do so).
this is 100% bullshit, i asked on the 3rd of February 'if they really believe BV is scum' and i never got a response. misere never posted in our neighborhood.

dunn's scumread on me for the 'scum hammer' doesn't really make sense, he knows i'm fond of brash actions, specifically quickhammers, from game experience.
In post 570, Misère wrote: Even under those conditions there are some particularly arrogant town players who will quickhammer because they are just
so certain of themselves
that they'll see this as a chance to show everyone else how right they are. But HS seems to not consider themselves good at Mafia, so I would expect more humility in their actions. It doesn't really add up.
shit like this is exactly -why- i'm bad at mafia tho

these are not dunn posts. especially not dunn posts in lylo with two scum to go. not sure if he's acting to appeal to shannon or overconfident in his scumvictory and let that slip.

i'm pretty confident in a dunn+misere scumteam.

VOTE: Misere because there's no town motivation whatsoever for lying about the pt apart from getting me lynched. that only comes from scum.
for everybody else who still needs convincing, read into his weird 180 on my jin case. bv understands my reasoning on changing my mind on his slot, we talked about it in pt.
also just read any of his posts in this game, they all read transparently scummy as fuck.
there's no point in holding my vote since everybody left should realize that one of us (misere, HS) is lying and vote between us.
nah
Misère
Misère
Townie
Misère
Townie
Townie

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Misère »

Shannon, I was going to say I
wasn't
dead set on HS, but then they posted.
In post 573, Human Sequencer wrote:this is 100% bullshit, i asked on the 3rd of February 'if they really believe BV is scum' and i never got a response. misere never posted in our neighborhood.
This is a direct lie. HS must think they can beat me in a 1v1. I hope they're wrong.

VOTE: Human Sequencer

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”