Mini 1872 | The Hogwarts Mafia | Game Over!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3491, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 3487, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3483, CloudKicker wrote:ali is hammered, what can he do
As confirmed scum I almost wifomed enough to get another townie lynched. XD

Claimed scum can do a lot. Standard operating procedure is to ignore it.
Ali is hammared, the game will only continue in the event hes mefia. Consdering any other possibilities is irrelevant since gameover
Yeah...I agree with this.

I'm saying ignore the "I'm a role cop I claimed I visited X" stuff. It's all wine.

Yep BBT does if BBT has shots. ;);)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Its funny how with a reread i scumread alisae and at first i townread it hm
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3499, Not_Mafia wrote:It's probably Azral and Screenplay, but if Ank is scum and wins and I let that read get away from me I'm not gonna be happy.
Azral is town from the sheer lack of logging in.

You can be scums. If you're not help us get Screen if he isn't vigged.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Since when is that a towntell?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

The only way screen isnt lynched tomorow

-> they kill tracker
-> BBT has no more shots left
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

by isnt lynched im saying not auto-lynched
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

LOL They could run a NM kill gambit and NM lie about tracking screen XD

But yeah if NM doesn't bus screen if screen isn't dead then yeah we got problems.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Also they could no-kill, makes me out my jk target, help me lynch it then accuse me of being mefia in 5 way lylo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

ive done it once too many times ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3508, CloudKicker wrote:Also they could no-kill, makes me out my jk target, help me lynch it then accuse me of being mefia in 5 way lylo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There's still a lot but Screenplay needs rope or vig.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

im paranoid of ank/nm ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

i dont think they are a team, just that both of them have really good reasons not to get lynched anytime soonsss
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3503, Not_Mafia wrote:Since when is that a towntell?
Because Azral didn't try to defend his scumbuddies if he was scum or do free distancing.

Azral is town probably from the sheer lack of Alisae mentioning him. Same with Screen.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3512, CloudKicker wrote:i dont think they are a team, just that both of them have really good reasons not to get lynched anytime soonsss
Yeah I'm not that paranoid about it. If they were a team then they would have hammered Alisae a while back I think.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count

VOTE COUNT 4.05

[0] Mathblade -
[0] BlueBloodedToffee -
[0] Azral -
[0] CloudKicker -
[1] Srceenplay -
[LYNCH]
Alisae - BlueBloodedToffee, Ankamius, Not_Mafia, Mathblade, Alisae,
[0] Not_Mafia -
[0] Ankamius - Srceenplay,

Not Voting
- Azral, CloudKicker,

MOD NOTES:
Day four has ended now.

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day Four will end in
(expired on 2017-03-09 16:00:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

LynchAnkamius and her friends went to the Gryffindor house the next day after Clumsy was demented. The whole students are getting used to the event that was happening, so they just hoped that they don't get demented. Plus, Professor FA is teaching every students the
Expecto Patronum
and how to use it. The hope was also increasing when Professor inspector explained how the Dementors worked, and how some souls can be safe when sucked by the Dementor.

"The souls that are sucked by the Dementors can be restored by using a very powerful spell that the only Ministry knows." Says Professor inspector, some time ago.
"Then why don't they do it to the previously demented students, Professor?" asked Azral from Ravenclaw.
"It's because that the Ministry are up to something good and it's best to rely om what they ought to do." Professor inspector explained, and he smiled as he remembers the conversation between the Headmaster and him.
"What good--"
"Okay. Okay. It's nice that all of you are curious but let's go back to our class. So as I was saying, I'm gonna turn this bird into a cup. Watch closely please." Professor inspector said. He points the wand on a black bird and says, "
Vera Verto
." Immediately, the black bird had turned itself into a cup. Students were amazed and clapped.

So going back to Ankamius and her friends, they want to talk to Alisae. They are always investigating her because they think she's up to no good.
"She keeps everything a secret, Not_Mafia." Ankamius said while searching for Alisae, who's nowhere to be found at the common room.
"Like what?" Not_Mafia said.
"Oh come on. Don't act like you don't know that!" He said. But he was sure that Ankamius is just inventing things up.
"You're making up things, Ankamius, let's stop this." Not_Mafia said. This time, Ankamius looked at him.
"Stop? Do you seriously risk getting killed by the new dark lord?" She asked.
"No. But--"
"Then let's find Alisae and corner him!" She said. Not_Mafia shrugged.

Unfortunately, Alisae is nowhere to be found. So they just went to the Great Hall to eat lunch and some students are eating now. They sat on a table and started eating. While eating, Ankamius searched for Alisae and she's walking with Mathblade, a Hufflepuff. They laughed at each other. Ankamius grinned thinking that this is a perfect time to confront him and bonus points to the professors who are not even here. She stand up and headed to Alisae.

"You're a dark lord in disguise, aren't you, Alisae?" shouted Ankamius. The mention of the 'dark lord' in a shout is a perfect way to get the attention of all the students. Alisae blushed in embarrassment.
"What are you saying, Ankamius? I am not!" He shouted back.
"I don't believe you. You always hide something!" She shouted.

One student from Ravenclaw named BlueBloodedToffee shouted, "Is this a love problem? Go and discuss it privately!" Students from the Ravenclaw, Slytherins, some Hufflepuffs, and some Gryffindors laughed. Ankamius frowned in anger.
"Shut up! This boy is a Dark Lord." Ankamius shouted and pointed at Alisae.
"Prove it, then." BBT, now standing up, said. Ankamius mentioned everything she said. Half of them are true, but some are made up. BBT chuckled in disbelief.
"That's illogical." BBT said. Ankamius felt angry. She's sure that Alisae is the dark lord.
"Fight me." She said. She raised her wand. BBT didn't, but she didn't care. She raised her wand. She's about to say a spell when a voice shouted,
"Expelliarmus!"
It was her friend, Not_Mafia.
"Stop this nonsense, Ankamius." He shouted. Ankamius, shocked and red in fury, took a one step back.
"Traitor." She whispered, and headed to get her wand. She's about to run when a Dementor blocked her path.

"A Dementor." Mathblade said. There's not only one, but there are five of them. 4 in the corners of the Great Hall, 1 on the center. Ankamius cried and shrieked, "I'm not a Dark Lord!" She said. Fortunately, the Dementor must have listened because it ignored her. But it's heading on the direction of someone Ankamius know too well.

It's heading to Alisae, and other students knows that, too.

Alisae raised his wand, tried to imagine something happy, and shouted,
"Expecto Patronum!"
but her wand didn't work. Mathblade raised their wand, too, and tried to cast the same thing, but it doesn't work. In a minute full of silence, the Dementor kissed Alisae, and something different and chilly is happening. This time, the soul was red compared to the previously kissed students. Their soul was always green. Alisae, shouted in a very deep voice that made everyone scared.

Professor FA and inspectorscout walked in and they witnessed what's happening. The deep voice was screaming while being kissed by the Dementor. Minutes had passed, the soul was sucked out of Alisae's body. Next time, it's not Alisae's body placed on the floor. It is Hermione Granger.

"She used a polyjuice potion." Professor FA exclaimed.

Spoiler:

Hermione Granger

Alisae was
Hermione Granger
, a Mafia Rolecop. She is aligned with the
Death Eaters

[THE DESCRIPTION IS REDACTED]

Death Eater Faction abilities:

• Dissendium:
    You share a Factional PT with x and x here.
  • Muffliato:
    You have a Mafia Day-talk.
  • Sonorus:
    You will voice your concerns on the thread.
  • Avada Kedavra:
    You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one of you may night-kill a player. Use
    Avada Kedavra Playername
    to normally kill someone.
Personal Death Eater abilities:

• Revelio:
    Every Night, You can investigate a player to know their role. Use
    Revelio playername
    to use your action.
  • Cast:
    Your power is your vote. Use it wisely!

Welcome to Hogwarts, Alisae.

Luna Lovegood

Alisae can fake claim as
Luna Lovegood
, a Vanilla Townie. The fake claim is aligned with the
Order of the Phoenix

Rumors said that there is a new Dark Lord said to be rise and The Order of the Phoenix (Town) is set up to defeat the new Dark Lord and his Death Eaters (Mafia). You win when all the Death Eaters (Mafia) dies.

Order of the Phoenix Faction abilities:

• Sonorus:
  • Spell:
    You will use the voting power to lynch Death Eaters.
Personal Order of the Phoenix abilities:

• Cast:
    Your power is your vote. Use it wisely!

Welcome to Hogwarts, Alisae.
Please confirm by sending your favored Hogwarts House as an added feature for the game's flavor. This is the
Game Thread
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Night Four will end in
(expired on 2017-02-26 16:00:00)
. Please send your Night Actions via PM or via PT.
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:38 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Night FourThings got interesting, or maybe, much more frightening after Alisae got demented. The Ministry of Magic arrived at night when the Headmaster wrote a letter to the Minister T-Bone. Right now, the Headmaster, Professor FA, Professor inspector, and the Minister T-Bone gathered in Headmaster Keyen's office for a meeting regarding the incident.

"Hermione Granger.. Hmm.." T-Bone said as he walks around the office of the Headmaster. His fingers on his chin to show he's thinking something, "Why do you think Hermione Granger would disguise as another student?" He asked.
"I don't know the reason, but I'm thinking something..." Professor Keyen said.
"Could it be that Hermione Granger is the new Dark Lord?" Professor inspector said. The Minister shook his head,
"I don't believe it. Maybe she's trying to protect Hogwarts because of the rumors." The Minister said.
"The scream and the red soul is telling something, and that shouldn't left unnoticed, Minister." Professor FA said.
"I don't know. Maybe it's an Imperius Curse." Minister said.

The meeting continued until the Minister decided to leave. The professors and the minister exchanged theories, as well as thoughts about what is happening on Hogwarts and the Wizarding World. The Minister stayed for the dinner. Students were always looking at him as if pleading to spill the beans why he's here, but the Minister decided to shut himself up.

More minutes passed and the Headmaster with the two professors bid goodbye to the Minister outside. The Minister left to visit Hogsmeade first. The three professors all went inside the castle when they heard a scream from the abandoned toilet.

"It's the moaning Myrtle, I believe." said Professor inspector, but the three hurried anyway.
"That doesn't sound very Myrtle if that's so." said Professor FA. The Headmaster opened the toilet and they were in shock when they saw blood scattered messily on the floor.
"Myrtle? What is happening here?" shouted Headmaster Keyen. Immediately, they heard a sob and the famous Moaning Myrtle appeared out of a cubicle. She doesn't look very Myrtle-like, instead she looks very horrified.
"P-Professor Keyen! Luckily, you're here." She said and stifled a sob. "A s-student from Ravenclaw went here with a student I assume both disliked each other since the Ravenclaw student was terrified at him."
"What house was the other student?" asked Professor Keyen.
"I don't know. I didn't see it. The other student was pointing his wand to the Ravenclaw student. He cast a spell I didn't hear and the boy was killed, spilling blood all over the toilet. The other student spread the body parts of the Ravenclaw student here. You can look at every cubicle." She explained and cried. She flew away and went to her cubicle. She shouted next, "It was horrible."

The Headmaster started to open the nearest cubicle, and he gasped as he saw a body with no head and hands. The other professors opened the cubicles, too. Next time, Professor FA screamed.
"A Head! The head, I recognize! He's from Ravenclaw!" She shouted and cried. Professor Keyen and Professor inspectorscout proceeded to her. Professor inspector attempted to open it, but she stopped him.
"Don't look. It's very horrible." She said.
"Who is it?" Professor Keyen said.
"He's CloudKicker. Oh, that poor boy!" She said and fainted. Professor inspector grabbed and carried her.

Spoiler:

Severus Snape

CloudKicker was
Severus Snape
, a Town Jailkeeper. He is aligned with the
Order of the Phoenix

You are revived and now the new Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor. You heard some students that there is now a Dark Lord that is said to rise again. You, however, take action about that (Like taking points from Gryffindor). You joined the Order of the Phoenix. The Order of the Phoenix (Town) is set up to defeat the new Dark Lord and his Death Eaters (Mafia). You win when all the Death Eaters (Mafia) dies.

Order of the Phoenix Faction abilities:

• Sonorus:
  • Spell:
    You will use the voting power to lynch Death Eaters.
Personal Order of the Phoenix abilities:

• Expecto Patronum:
    Once per night you may target a player to be protected, this will protect them from one kill for one night. The targeted player is not informed that they were protected. You will not be informed if you protected the player from a kill. You also block your target, thus causing any attempted actions will fail for the current night phase. Use
    Expecto Patronum Playername
    to Jailkeep someone.
Welcome to Hogwarts, CloudKicker.
Please confirm by sending your favored Hogwarts House as an added feature for the game's flavor. This is the
game thread
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:38 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count

VOTE COUNT 5.00

[0] Mathblade -
[0] BlueBloodedToffee -
[0] Azral -
[0] Srceenplay -
[0] Not_Mafia -
[0] Ankamius -

Not Voting
- Mathblade, BlueBloodedToffee, Azral, Srceenplay, Not_Mafia, Ankamius

MOD NOTES:
It is now Day Five. It will end in March 12, 2017. Sorry for the delays, I have been experiencing some weird internet connection problems.

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day Five will end in
(expired on 2017-03-12 13:00:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well, screen went no where
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gonna see if Cloud crumbed their target at all
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:11 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

VOTE: Screenplay [\v]
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:11 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

VOTE: Screenplay

Noob.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Don't put me at L-2 yet.

Wanna know my night action?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”