Post by Andrius »

Votecount

Cabd.

kuror0 [2] - Desperado, Clumsy
Human Sequencer [2] - Vifam, Varsoon
Vifam [1] - Lycanfire

Not Voting [3] - Everyone else

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

It is now Day Three, which will end at 23:00 PST on Mar-02-2017.
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

In post 1124, Clumsy wrote:I've been warned huh? Why haven't I seen a Clumsy in your adventurers? DID YOU KILL ME ANDRIUS?
I'm working through my screenshot library.
I can't remember if you're in there or not. >_>
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1124, Clumsy wrote:I've been warned huh? Why haven't I seen a Clumsy in your adventurers? DID YOU KILL ME ANDRIUS?

Nah but I'll be home tonight. Those voting HS, is that your number 1 pick for the day?
Yeah 4 me
ok
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Clumsy »

That hurts. :(

Nah, if not, I'll just be the Narrator.

I started a new squad last night. Named them after people in this game. First slot is HumanSequencer, second slot is Desperado. I have to make room on my roster, but I think I'll add in Vifam. They haven't done anything yet though.

I lost a bunch of trinkets on my last run into the Darkest Dungeon. Good stuff too. Been doing Antiquarian runs to try to track down some duplicates to replace them. I lost an ancestor's trinket too. :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1127, Clumsy wrote:I lost a bunch of trinkets on my last run into the Darkest Dungeon.
Are you not getting any Trinket Recovery Missions in the Weald?
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Not yet no. :(
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Desperado »

kuror's complete lack of scumhunting today isnt motivating me to vote anyone else
;)
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Vifam »

Look at the interactions tho and the way HS reacted to Zef's lynch, this is scum
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Vifam »

I'd be willing to look more into Kuro after we lynch HS I'm way more confident in his flip being scum
ok
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Desperado »

i was willing to let cakez go because he'd already claimed vt and i got here right before the deadline

but i'm not doing that again

i told you all what was happening D1 and I've already been proven correct on one front so i'm not letting this go

varsoon, get your goddamned vote on kuror
;)
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Vifam »

HS looks scummier post Zefiend flip
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Vifam »

Also notice that today he's starting not to like Kur0 when D1 he read as a decent townread, and when Kur0 asked why he was suddenly starting not to like him he didn't give a reason
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Vifam »

I think it's him if I'm wrong I'll definitely lynch whoever you want I got you
ok
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1054, Desperado wrote:well, night phases are three days long, d2 lasted less than 48 hours and i'm guessing he didnt post the last day or so of d1

but his move on cakez wagon v2 was pretty scummy so i wouldnt mind him dying either
In post 1073, Desperado wrote:LMAO I wasn't even talking about you in that post. I was referring to slysly.
I knew who you were talking to.

As for your first point, being in multiple games simultaneously sheds tremendous light on things.
As for your second, RL has been a mf'r lately. Cakez was scummy when I was catching up on this game. Catching up on this game was difficult. When it started, I was already "engaged" in several other games. I'm trying to get my "engage" on for this one, now that my time in some others is over.

I'm used to you not being against my death. I'm getting the same vibe from you I always get. You've been town with this vibe every time before.
In post 1130, Desperado wrote:kuror's complete lack of scumhunting today isnt motivating me to vote anyone else
Outside of lack of scumhunting, what's the rest of your kuror case? When I read through first, I was getting scum vibe's from kuror during the back and forth between you 2. When I reviewed, the vibes weren't the same. Maybe my vibes were different because I already subconsciously already knew the conclusion.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: kuroro

Feels stagnant.
Sorry for my relative absence, too.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Vifam »

zzzzzzzz
ok
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Desperado »

@ Sly just ISO me and start from the beginning. My case on kurors d1 play is right there
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Desperado »

And maybe I'm just a dummy but what completed games do we have?
;)
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Vifam »

I'm not particularly against a Kur0 lynch but like HS looks a lot scummier
ok
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1140, Desperado wrote:@ Sly just ISO me and start from the beginning. My case on kurors d1 play is right there
Let me see if I've got a good understand...

1. Reck had a scummy post and Kuror was WKing Cakes as well as a fluff entrance.
In post 791, Desperado wrote: Kuror is my #1 scumread. Reck was a nonentity and still had one of the scummier posts in the game. Kuror's catchup was all surface and overexcused, and his defense of Cakez looked like WKing, especially with him now being OK with Cakez being lynched:
In post 576, kuror0 wrote:Ok I'm here now. Weekends are weekends so I'm usually not that available.

We got almost exactly 4 days left unless we get some extension. Now I must admit I don't have strong reads so far.

I'm not entirely against cakez wagon but I think it kind of reached too soon the claim point, especially when you consider we have a lot of inactive players. I figure you could have poked around other slots to get a better idea but I guess I don't have the merits to complain about that stuff.

@Vifam who are your 2-3 top scum reads so far?
In post 711, kuror0 wrote:To add I could also go for cakez. Something is odd there and I would rather prevent a last minute wagon jumping getting claims.
^Scum.

Unvote
Vote: kuror9

@ Varsoon, Vifam, Clumsy: I think there's a very good chance Cakez could be town and Pine and kuror9 are scum coasting while you lead this mislynch.
And..
2. Bad mouthed a wagon he could have known was already over along.
3. Called sense and logic the way but ignored the sense and logic that was being applied on the Wraith wagon.
4. Skips reading 3 pages.
5. Doesn't following through on claimed familiarity angle for reads.
In post 797, Desperado wrote:Reck's RVS was scum

kuror's replace in was scum. got some townreads and I don't know why, there's nothing easier than bad mouthing a wagon that doesn't even exist anymore during a catch up. Coupled with where he says that all of the high volume posters are making sense and using logic and this is where he starts to lose me--wasn't all of that sense making and logic being applied to the Wraith wagon he just said was garbage?
In post 419, kuror0 wrote:Ok I will skip pages 14, 15 and 16 and jump straight to this one and fake that I'm aware of everything. So far my biggest scumread is prism. I got freaked out by HS buddying attempt tho it might be a real thought and I enjoy varsoon as a player but it is not AI at all. Now I will keep up with everything but it is weekend and I'm still tipsy so I'm out.
He and Pine both pulled this move and it's completely scum motivated. It took me 50 minutes to read all 32 pages of this game. I understand that not everyone reads at the same pace, or with the same critical thinking, etc. etc. but there's just no excuse for this shit. "I'm just going to pretend the last THREE PAGES!!! didn't exist even tho I've been here the whole time." Give me a break.
In post 612, kuror0 wrote:To the one who asked about my reads. I already said I don't have strong reads at this point. Most of you are new to me which leads to a longer time on developing reads. I need to understand your style of posting before getting what I find scummy and what not. I like that many players seems to have a logical focus and almost no shit posters but that alone isn't AI.

Also the players I have experience with are either the ones with low content (pine and sly) or Alissae which is a slot I have a lot of problems reading, because I find his style and some post easily as scum motivated but knowing this I hold up reading him this early.

If you want my appreciation of something in particular tho at this point I doubt I can be that helpful but when the time comes I will protect my town reads and push the scum reads I get. For now I'm in the process of getting an idea of everyone's way of posting and gathering small clues to start sorting people.
Scumscuses. You don't have strong reads, fine, but you're saying that you have experience with Pine and SlySly and they have low content...what are the implications of that? Are they normally low content?

Here's the key difference between Human Sequencer and kuror9--they both say they need to have a familiarity with a player's playstyle before they can read them, but only one of them is actually following through with that philosophy.
If I'm understanding everything properly...
1. maybe
2. meh, wifom
3. meh.
4. I agree. Scum don't have to read. This is one of my most common PL screams!
5. maybe
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1142, Vifam wrote:I'm not particularly against a Kur0 lynch but like HS looks a lot scummier
Can you give me a run down of your HS case?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Vifam »

Check out my posts from page 44-45
ok
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by SlySly »

Ugh, condense please.

I'll spoiler it and try to condense it for you like I did for Desperado when he avoided my request for a case summary, too.

Spoiler:
In post 1103, Vifam wrote:HS also hesitated on the Zef lynch towards the end of d3 so

And saying he didn't really wanna lynch Zef because of flavor reasons is super weak, especially seeing as Pine was a pretty empty slot overall and the shot from Varsoon not hitting. Him being really against it is lame
In post 1105, Vifam wrote:
In post 657, Pine wrote:I'm kind of in the game now. I haven't read most of the first 20 pages or so, but I skimmed enough to have a general gist of what has happened. I'm leaning towards making a case on HS or joining the Varsoon wagon.
Yet Pine doesn't ever mention HS again throughout his few posts or why he felt HS was scummy enough to make a case on
In post 1106, Vifam wrote:Pine apparently scumread Varsoon/Keysar/HS at some point

Didn't move his vote off Reck on any on them at any point

Varsoon is pretty much confirmed town

Keysar already flipped

That leaves HS
In post 1110, Vifam wrote:You're not wrong about that but Pine suggesting that HS is scum and then never seeming to interact/mention him again is suspect

Plus HS never really asks for the case aside from one post and just lets it slide as if it never happened
In post 1111, Vifam wrote:And right after that he townreads Pine because of his meta read on Alisae

Doesn't bother to infer why Pine would think he was scum, but he townreads him because of a meta read Pine didn't even really put into words
In post 1112, Vifam wrote:
In post 943, Human Sequencer wrote:Trying to think of a flavour reason as to why scumPine would survive a shot. I'm drawing a blank.
????????????????

What
In post 1113, Vifam wrote:Yeah HS is scum here imo

Ok, if I'm understanding properly, your case on HS is...

1. HS hesitated on Zef lynch stating because of flavor reasons ("super weak")
2. possible Pine bus on HS, Pine never mentions HS again
3. Pine included HS in SRs but never voted HS (or other claimed SRs)
4. POE
5. TRs Pine because of Pine's Alisae unexplained meta

Not really following your point on 1112. Elaborate please?

You make a better case on HS than Desp does on kuror.
In post 1125, Andrius wrote:
Votecount

Cabd.

kuror0 [3] - Desperado, Clumsy,
(Varsoon move since VC)

Human Sequencer [1] - Vifam
Vifam [1] - Lycanfire

Not Voting [3] - Everyone else

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

It is now Day Three, which will end at 23:00 PST on Mar-02-2017.
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
VOTE: HS

Clumsy or Varsoon, care to summarize your case against kuror for me?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Desperado »

LMAO Sly you don't get to not play the game and then say I "ignored" your request for a summary.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Desperado »

And if your scumhunting is going to amount to picking between the two best cases presented then I still have no problem with you dying.
;)
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:44 am

Post by kuror0 »

busy weekend I'll be back monday but so you don't waste time on me I'm maa and that should be enough. So despe if I weren't around who else is your scum read who are your town reads besides varsoon?
Too lazy to be scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”